Gartz
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : NYC
Laziale since : 1972
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:49 am

I think Delio Rossi is the best coach we can have under Lotity reich, which means we do have a limit with management but also as far as coaching as well.
No doubt Delio is a great coach who brings a great unity to the club and also make a Serie B product to a Serie A material, but over the years I have felt he has the limit to bring out the talents of top prospects such as Foggia, Jimenez, I THINKY.

But again our reality with Lotity & Co. with the limitation I pray that our newly aquired Juan Pablo Carrizo really become a reliable goalie VERY soon.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:14 am

tjamenovic wrote:
I think Lotito should expand Lazio to Asia.
Look at what ManUtd did.
A lot of potential here (fans and offcourse: MONEY).
India, China, Japan, Mid Eastern, etc...
He can find a suitable player (not necessary in first team) and bring us some sponsors from big Asia company.

Remind me, have we ever had an Asia player in our primary team?
I'm sure it's not hard to find a cheap (Lotito style) but young and skillful player to replace some clowns in our team.
Just one man, and we can catch World's interest! And this means money money money...
So Lotito, time to look to the east!

Couldn't agree more.. but too bad it seems that we don't have anymore spot for non EU player right now, it has taken by Carrizzo right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:50 am

THANKS ..forza lotito ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 pm

I'dont want to see my Lazio as a fukkin touristteam with millions asians on the stadium with cameras. We cant sell our soul out only to get money from Asians who buy shirts. Why buy an asian player only to get time in the asian media? We should buy players who are good for the team in football, not business

CONTRO IL CALCIO MODERNO, LIBERTA PER GLI ULTRAS!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Gefle wrote:
I'dont want to see my Lazio as a fukkin touristteam with millions asians on the stadium with cameras. We cant sell our soul out only to get money from Asians who buy shirts. Why buy an asian player only to get time in the asian media? We should buy players who are good for the team in football, not business

What Tjamenovic thought was to get a GREAT Asian player like Park Ji Sung!! Not just buying a mediocre player randomly!! Do you need more prove that Park Ji Sung, Nakata and Nakamura are GREAT player?!

Do you want to compare them to our midfielder? Mauri maybe? or Mutarelli??

what's wrong with million Asian go to stadium with their cameras? Do you prefer an empty stadium instead?

What soul are you talking about? racism soul?? We need more money, we need more fans, we're a football CLUB not a National team football.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Gefle wrote:

agree fucken 1000000%

LAZIO SOLO PER I LAZIALI

we dont need 100000 bandwagoners supporting the club

Id rather be in Serie B or C than have a club like the english teams with no real fans and a lot of money

and get that straight now

tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 230
Country and city : Bandung
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:30 pm

c. testa wrote:
Gefle wrote:

agree fucken 1000000%

LAZIO SOLO PER I LAZIALI

we dont need 100000 bandwagoners supporting the club

Id rather be in Serie B or C than have a club like the english teams with no real fans and a lot of money

and get that straight now

No thanks, I'd love my Lazio on top of Serie A and Champions League.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Gefle wrote:

What Tjamenovic thought was to get a GREAT Asian player like Park Ji Sung!! Not just buying a mediocre player randomly!! Do you need more prove that Park Ji Sung, Nakata and Nakamura are GREAT player?!

what's wrong with million Asian go to stadium with their cameras? Do you prefer an empty stadium instead?

What soul are you talking about? racism soul?? We need more money, we need more fans, we're a football CLUB not a National team football.

Its not about racism, i have no problems with asians, africans, russians or whatever. I dont want to see my Lazio as a fukkin company like Man United and Liverpool with thousands of tourist supporters, they arent real supporters. I want to see the Laziali on the stadium with passion, love and hope. Not fake supporters who follow the CLUB (not the company) because of one player. what happens when the asian player left the club? Should they change team then?

You said that we should buy a player to get expanded to asia, why? To earn money on fake supporters? I dont want to ripp the soul out of Lazio like they have done in England! I dont know which sort of supporter you are and which thoughts you have about football. It seems like you have no problems with the modern football but i have big problems with that because i know whats gonna happen, here in Sweden we fight everyday against the Swedish Football Association to stop their dreams about the modern fooball.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Gefle wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:
Gefle wrote:

Its not about racism, i have no problems with asians, africans, russians or whatever. I dont want to see my Lazio as a fukkin company like Man United and Liverpool with thousands of tourist supporters, they arent real supporters. I want to see the Laziali on the stadium with passion, love and hope. Not fake supporters who follow the CLUB (not the company) because of one player. what happens when the asian player left the club? Should they change team then?

You said that we should buy a player to get expanded to asia, why? To earn money on fake supporters? I dont want to ripp the soul out of Lazio like they have done in England! I dont know which sort of supporter you are and which thoughts you have about football. It seems like you have no problems with the modern football but i have big problems with that because i know whats gonna happen, here in Sweden we fight everyday against the Swedish Football Association to stop their dreams about the modern fooball.

you have it spot on Gefle, i agree with every word you say, you are a true lazio fan

i would rather seriously rather see Lazio in Serie B and keep its soul than like a big english club with no soul

if you people seriously want that, then Im sorry but you are supporting the wrong club in the wrong league

italian fans will not stand for their clubs to go that way

conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:56 pm

yep gefle.

but guess what, im from england! I support Lazio with true passion,. I hate man utd due to all their fake supoporters. they never shout properly in the stadiums. just foir family viewing.

just look at the atmosphere of LAZIO FANS against real madrid in CL, splendid old chap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:14 am

Unfortunately we don't have a capability like God who can judge whether the feeling of something (like supporting a football club) is fake or not.
The feeling of love and/or supporting a club like Lazio can be started from something small, it could be started from being a tourist supporter like Gefle said, or it also could be started from a family viewing like conceicao14 said, or maybe it can be started from loving one player only in that club, like maybe our macedonian friends' feelings for Pandev or like I did in the old time, I really liked Nedved before I was becoming Lazio fans, he made me love Lazio, and then when Nedved went to Juve, did I change my passion and love to Juve? no I didn't my friend... My heart stays in this club.

Loving and supporting a club should have started somewhere, maybe started because our friend like it, our parents love it or maybe because someone just being a tourist in a football stadium... It might be like that..

Those thousands of supporters who came to england stadiums like you said, could be not really supporting that team they visited, but u know what... after watching that game... it could be.. the beginning of creation of the true fans for the club..

So please don't underestimate them all, everything that small at the beginning could be true love and passion at the end... This is how the real soul is being made..

Well, what is the meaning of a "fake supporting" anyway? Those are no fake supporters, the one that exist only the searching process of the real football club that we should support with all of our passion... and in my case.. the searching process is over..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am

tjamenovic wrote:
I think Lotito should expand Lazio to Asia.
Look at what ManUtd did.
A lot of potential here (fans and offcourse: MONEY).
India, China, Japan, Mid Eastern, etc...
He can find a suitable player (not necessary in first team) and bring us some sponsors from big Asia company.

Remind me, have we ever had an Asia player in our primary team?
I'm sure it's not hard to find a cheap (Lotito style) but young and skillful player to replace some clowns in our team.
Just one man, and we can catch World's interest! And this means money money money...
So Lotito, time to look to the east!

please god no
Back to top Go down
Petter
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 208
Country and city : Norrköping, Sweden
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Gefle wrote:

WORD! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what LAZIO should be looking to do   Today at 4:55 am

Back to top Go down

what LAZIO should be looking to do
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2