AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 pm

deZio wrote:
aDDi wrote:
It's not a rumor or anything, but I was wondering about Nesta. I keep hearing about Cannavro's come back to Napoli but I never heard anything about Nesta. It doesn't sound like the guy wants to come back and end his career with Lazio and I find that to be crazy... Did he ever say anything?
I read before (when there was rumour that he could come back) that he said he want to end his career at Milan...

He has a legacy at Lazio that I feel he would be reluctant to risk by coming back. Had we not been riddled with debt, I believe he would still be here with us.
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Caxi wrote:
deZio wrote:
aDDi wrote:
It's not a rumor or anything, but I was wondering about Nesta. I keep hearing about Cannavro's come back to Napoli but I never heard anything about Nesta. It doesn't sound like the guy wants to come back and end his career with Lazio and I find that to be crazy... Did he ever say anything?
I read before (when there was rumour that he could come back) that he said he want to end his career at Milan...

He has a legacy at Lazio that I feel he would be reluctant to risk by coming back. Had we not been riddled with debt, I believe he would still be here with us.
Yes, i agree but IMO if he is a real Laziale he will come back before end of career to play some years again with us. Take a Di Canio case for example. It looks like Nesta never been a real Laziale. A real fans will do everything to play for club they support. Del Piero played for Juve in Serie B!!! Totti knows that he will never win CL with merda, but he stays with Roma because he love that club. Its so sad we havent that type of real fans playing for us. Because of that, many fans acclaim Nesta as symbol of Lazio, and for me, he will never be that.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:14 pm

deZio wrote:

Yes, i agree but IMO if he is a real Laziale he will come back before end of career to play some years again with us. Take a Di Canio case for example. It looks like Nesta never been a real Laziale. A real fans will do everything to play for club they support. Del Piero played for Juve in Serie B!!! Totti knows that he will never win CL with merda, but he stays with Roma because he love that club. Its so sad we havent that type of real fans playing for us. Because of that, many fans acclaim Nesta as symbol of Lazio, and for me, he will never be that.

About this I was talking too and I agree with you 100%!

And another thing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7649109.stm

Nesta will be never like this.That's sure!This is what I call a personality,our "loved" Nesta should learn a lot from him.Etxeberria is unique in the world!
It's sad how he's blinded by money and he don't realises that Lazio give him everything in his life!.For me Nesta is only a bilan player...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:45 pm

deZio wrote:
Caxi wrote:
deZio wrote:
aDDi wrote:

Well every time this discussion comes up everyone mentions Di Canio as an example which is ridiculous because Paolo is a specific case, he was 35 or 6 when he came back and Nesta is still 32 and has all to play for maybe even achieve sth with that merda club so give the guy a break.
And it's not like Paolo did not play for merda's in the past

07/08 11.2007 Cisco Roma -
06/07 07.2006 Lazio Rom Cisco Roma
04/05 07.2004 Charlton Athletic SS Lazio
03/04 07.2003 West Ham United Charlton Athletic
98/99 07.1998 Sheffield Wednesday West Ham United
97/98 07.1997 Celtic Glasgow Sheffield Wednesday
96/97 07.1996 AC Mailand Celtic Glasgow
94/95 07.1994 Juventus Turin AC Mailand
94/95 07.1994 SSC Neapel Juventus Turin
93/94 07.1993 Juventus Turin SSC Neapel
90/91 07.1990 Lazio Rom Juventus Turin
86/87 07.1986 Ternana Calcio Lazio Rom -
85/86 07.1985 Lazio Rom Ternana Calcio
84/85 07.1984 eigene U19 Lazio Rom

so lay off it already, and anyway with his current form and injuries why would we objectively want him back?
To be a mascot or sell jerseys or to give a performance like that time in the derby we lost 5-1?
Let's bring back Atilio Lombardo and Paolo Negro and Diego Simeone while we're at it....

This talk of who's a laziale and who is a mercenary is tiresome and boring, when he played here he gave 200% every game and that's what matters, he has his path in pro football so leave him alone.
Grazie Sandro e adio

Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:15 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:

And another thing: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7649109.stm

Nesta will be never like this.That's sure!This is what I call a personality,our "loved" Nesta should learn a lot from him.Etxeberria is unique in the world!

Etxeberria is a great man and symbol for Athletic Bilbao. I have known about him for years - always read articles about how he wanted to play his entire career out at the San Mames. He really loves the club as he will play his final professional career there without getting paid for it. Amazing and the most respect for him!

As for Nesta it is too early to think about him coming back to Lazio. Maybe in 2 or 3 years time would be a better option to talk about his realistic chances of returning to Rome to play out his final seasons as a professional footballer. Unless he keeps on getting injured continuously then I would not see any chance of him returning in the next season or so, or if Milan buy several defenders and do not need him anymore and sell him to us for cheap, but I doubt this. But it would be a dream to see Alessandro playing in a Lazio jersey again.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Zarate in Lazio talks

Mauro Zarate’s agent flies in to Rome today as Lazio try to secure his permanent signing as soon as possible.

The Argentine has had a stunning start to his Serie A career, scoring six goals since completing a loan move from Qatar outfit Al-Sadd.

Zarate’s agent (and brother) Sergio is expected in Italy later this afternoon to hold talks with President Claudio Lotito.

“I don’t see any problem. Mauro’s objective is to remain at Lazio for a long time,” he had said a few weeks ago.

The deadline for the Biancocelesti to buy out half Zarate’s contract is April 30, 2009, but they are eager to get in there early and ensure the deal is secure.

The original plan saw him loaned for one season at a cost of £1.7m, then the option to buy him outright over the course of three years for £14m.

Zarate has had the best start to a Serie A career of any foreign striker since Andriy Shevchenko first joined Milan.

Channel 4

cheers

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:40 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Success!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:00 am

Hopefully the Zarate negotiations are tied up as quickly as possible Very Happy FORZA MAURO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:21 am

hmmm...this is quite surprising. I thought Lotito, being Lotito, would have waited until close to the deadline and then tried to negotiate a cut price deal. it's not like Lotito to begin negotiations early (Ledesma, anyone?)
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Maybe he has changed .. Suspect I won't believe it till I see it
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:57 am

This is not a rumour or anything, but I have been thinking about it for a while and I would like to see what other people think about this...

There is a Swedish player named Marcus Berg, having great success in Groningen at the moment (which are currently top of the Dutch league), who could be perfect for us. Yes, he is yet unproven in a larger league and club, but I believe he has what we need. Strong in the air, great striker and a sense for finding the back of the net. The best thing of all: He has earlier declared that he would love to join Lazio (he is from the same small village as Sven-Göran Eriksson, just as a small note), and at the moment he is in talks with his club about opening the option for a larger club to come get him. He is young, has everything needed to become a "big" player and he is on the verge of making it into the Swedish national team (he has been included a few times already). So far, he has scored 6 goals in 7 games this season.

Maybe some of our Dutch friends know more about his current quality and what he and Groningen have been achieving. Also, what price could Groningen put on him if they wanted to sell hm?

The two links are about what I mentioned above: The first one about his wish to play for Lazio, and the second about his talks with his club about leaving...

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2all.aspx?p=341618&x=1&a=921411

http://wwwbeta.eurosport.se/fotboll/eredivisie/2007-2008/sport_sto1728740.shtml
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 am

Cash wrote:
This is not a rumour or anything, but I have been thinking about it for a while and I would like to see what other people think about this...

There is a Swedish player named Marcus Berg, having great success in Groningen at the moment (which are currently top of the Dutch league), who could be perfect for us. Yes, he is yet unproven in a larger league and club, but I believe he has what we need. Strong in the air, great striker and a sense for finding the back of the net. The best thing of all: He has earlier declared that he would love to join Lazio (he is from the same small village as Sven-Göran Eriksson, just as a small note), and at the moment he is in talks with his club about opening the option for a larger club to come get him. He is young, has everything needed to become a "big" player and he is on the verge of making it into the Swedish national team (he has been included a few times already). So far, he has scored 6 goals in 7 games this season.

Maybe some of our Dutch friends know more about his current quality and what he and Groningen have been achieving. Also, what price could Groningen put on him if they wanted to sell hm?

The two links are about what I mentioned above: The first one about his wish to play for Lazio, and the second about his talks with his club about leaving...

I dont think we should look for atackers. A strong and quality CB must be our priority in January. And I dont think we have money to buy CB, ST and pay Zarate transfer...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:37 am

Cash wrote:

An interesting suggestion Cash.... I have heard about this guy. Seems like a good, talented player and if he is close to the Swedish NT then he is surely at least a decent player if not more as the Swedes have a good team. I don't think a striker is the first priority for Lotito and Rossi however but he seems like one for the future and his desire to play for Lazio is great and for that I would take him Very Happy but a central defender should be the number one priority come the January mercato for Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:42 pm

What a great idea cash... too bad it's unlikely that we will have him in the near future... I read somewhere in the PSV fans website that the price that FC Groningen want for him is 15 Mil Euro!!

He and Moussa Dembele (AZ) are two of the most talked names in the Netherlands football right now.. maybe even more than Huntelaar! PSV, Feyenoord and Ajax are very interested in him, too bad his price is too high... I'm wondering if one of PSV, Ajax or Feyenoord successful in bringing him there, and then he becomes more good and well known player in that club, how much is his price will be?? well, just look at Huntelaar price tag right now! I bet his price won't be to far from it..
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:59 pm

I also do agree that our priority should be CB. But I think a real striker, a prima punta, is needed now that we have seen what happens to our team when Rocchi is out...

However, if the big Dutch clubs are after him, I guess his price tag will rise a bit too high for us. But maybe lotito should contact his agent, the fact tthat he has expressed a desire to play with us could maybe give us a discount Idea
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Pandev is wanted by Chelsea!! especially because he doesn't play in any european competition so Chelsea could play him in their CL team..

I really don't want the talented man to go... only if chelsea offer more than 30 million pound i would be ok with his departure.. Pandev isn't cheaper than Robinho Abramovich!!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:30 pm

That's true?Source? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Btw,any news about Fernandez?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:52 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
That's true?Source? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Btw,any news about Fernandez?

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=937769
Back to top Go down
Dr.Madani
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 35
Country and city : Saudi Arabi
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Pandev is wanted by Chelsea!! especially because he doesn't play in any european competition so Chelsea could play him in their CL team..

I really don't want the talented man to go... only if chelsea offer more than 30 million pound i would be ok with his departure.. Pandev isn't cheaper than Robinho Abramovich!!
Agreed!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Cash wrote:

I've been watching him for 2 years now and I'm quite impressed with him! Like you said, he is young and quite talented. He would be a good and not so expensive player for us. If It's true that he wants to play in Lazio I would be really happy to see him with the sky blue shirt. He is alot better than Makinwa and Inzaginho took together.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:50 pm

martinese wrote:
Cash wrote:

I've been watching him for 2 years now and I'm quite impressed with him! Like you said, he is young and quite talented. He would be a good and not so expensive player for us. If It's true that he wants to play in Lazio I would be really happy to see him with the sky blue shirt. He is alot better than Makinwa and Inzaginho took together.

Well, he doesnt seem to come that cheap anymore. Just as stated from our Dutch friends, he is valued highly by other larger teams in the eredivisie as well as some clubs abroad and that makes him a bit too expensive for us I guess. Also, as some members stated out, we need to prioritise and the defense must go before attackers. All we have to do is look at goals scored and conceded this year.

But it would be sweet to see him in the Lazio shirt, no doubt...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:04 pm

It is only a matter of time before he is linked to us.

No offence but Swedish forwards are never rated accurately. For me, Allbäck was completely overrated and Elmander is poor beyond belief but then I think Larsson was a top quality striker and Ibrahimovic is as good as anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ermin
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 171
Country and city : Sweden,Tranas
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Cash wrote:
martinese wrote:
Cash wrote:

Well, he doesnt seem to come that cheap anymore. Just as stated from our Dutch friends, he is valued highly by other larger teams in the eredivisie as well as some clubs abroad and that makes him a bit too expensive for us I guess. Also, as some members stated out, we need to prioritise and the defense must go before attackers. All we have to do is look at goals scored and conceded this year.

But it would be sweet to see him in the Lazio shirt, no doubt...

Don't think he would be expenisve at all since he has a buy-out in his contract at second year ending for him, and thats this year so suppose we could get him rather cheep if we want/need him.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Marcus berg has a herniated disc (in his back) and I don't want any players with any kind of medical history - PERIOD!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:23 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=946163

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next