AuthorMessage
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 am

Scaloni was not doing bad at all, maybe average but at few games he even could show a glimpse of class inside him... and he could play in many position....

i would take him and send de silvestri out on loan...
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Bobbi wrote:
I like the guy and he has done well at other clubs in the past, as well as having some caps for the Argentinian NT, but at Lazio he did not do too well. In saying that he was not that bad either. I don't know. He seems passionate about being in Rome with Lazio but do we really need him?

As some have mentioned already, there are other defenders and players that will be returning in the summer (Stendardo, Scaloni, Zauri, Firmani, Makinwa). I don't know how much they will be needed next season or if their current clubs want to extend or buy their contracts.

What about Bonnetto, Belleri, Baronio and Mutarelli? Are they only loaned out? I can't remember.
Like Valdanito said, Mutarelli's contract was terminated by the court. Belleri is on loan at Bologna but his contract with Lazio expires this summer so he won't be returning. Baronio has a year or two left on his contract with us so it depends on Brescia if they decide to keep him and reach an agreement with Lotito. Bonetto is loaned out to Livorno and I remember an interview in which he said that he really wanted to come to Lazio but it was because of Rossi that Lotito had to loan him out again. He said that everyone in the dressing room know that Rossi will not be with Lazio come summer so he hopes to get a chance then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Lazio Ready To Make Julio Cruz Drive

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/03/25/1174108/lazio-ready-to-make-julio-cruz-drive-report
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Lazio Ready To Make Julio Cruz Drive

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/03/25/1174108/lazio-ready-to-make-julio-cruz-drive-report

That's interesting. I like Cruz and he's the type of player we need, not at the expense of one of our strikers though I hope. We should be able to get his wage down now he is 34, he can be very useful.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Cruz is a very good target for us, but he has top be ready to start outside the XI and be a sub if he comes to us. 34 years old and not getting any faster. However, he is a player I think all teams iun the world can use and benefit from.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

I still think we should have gone in on Di Vaio.... and some of you said he is too old
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I still think we should have gone in on Di Vaio.... and some of you said he is too old

yeah , we are all know that di vaio is laziale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

I was one of them and I'm really sorry I did say it .. Di Vaio proved my words were wrong but now it's too late to take him because he said he will remain at Bologna even if they go to Serie B ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:30 am

I have wanted Cruz at Lazio for the last 4-5 years. More of a fantasy but hey, it might finally come true? Very Happy

He is a good, solid and reliable striker. Not the fastest and does not get many starts but when he is on - man is he effective and lethal. Scores important goals and I remember he had one of the best goals per minute ratios is Serie A over the last few seasons. A player any team would love to have.

But if he comes here he will need to lower his salary like 3 times and accept being a substitute because I doubt Rocchi, Pandev and Zarate will be often taken off for Cruz from the start.

Other news.... apparently Napoli are interested in buying Mauri from us? What do you all think about that?
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 am

hmm.. if mauri leaves , maybe lotito will bring affelay here drunken maybe...
their position are sama , right ?
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 pm

We don't need Affelay, we have Foggia ... we can use as a back-up someone from the primavera if Mauri leaves ..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 pm

The first two positions we will strengthen are right midfield and attack.

Why? We have far too many defenders on the pay roll to bring in a defender until at least three or four are sold off. Right midfield is a position we have to strengthen because Rossi is trying to utilise Foggia in his preferred wing role and ultimately that either means Foggia plays left with Brocchi on right or Foggia plays right with Manfredini on the left. I don't mind Brocchi as a player, I think he has been sufficient and we could be in a much worse situation without him but with UEFA being the target for the next few seasons, we need someone else. Angeleri could be vital as he could double up as a right midfielder and a centre back and I think that's the plan. Afellay could be another possibility for that position.

We need a poacher hence Cruz has been mentioned but I don't think that's Lotito's plan as Inzaghi got a contract extension and we have two potential poachers coming through (Kozak, Mendicino). Honestly, I reckon either Pandev, Rocchi or Zarate will depart and someone will be brought in, preferably Floccari but more than likely some 20 year-old young gun from South America who nobody outside his home country has heard of.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm

I don't know why we are still interested in Angeleri, the bloke doesn't want us, he (and his manager) wants more money from us, I remember him saying, " I will play in Italy, but I don't know which club". and we are covered anyway, he's playing as a RB, we have Lichty, De Silvestri and maybe Scaloni on that position.

As for Affelay, I really don't think we stand a chance and could compete against big club such as Real, even Fiorentina for signing him. Other options would be signing someone "unknown" from Argentinian League, or Ignazio Abate from Torino, I've seen him a few times, Italian NT in a few years time imo.

Cruz, he earns around 3 million euro/season, he must take significant paycut if he were to join us.. my ideal pick is Corradi (33), or even Palermo (35), both really good in the air and good inside 6 yard box.

But first we need to sort out the player's contract, redeem Zarate's transfer, or maybe Matuzalem, and get rid of some "dead wood"
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Until Lotito is between the posts we dont have to worry about some stars to come here.....hes lacking money big time....Whats next on the crappy goal.com "Lazio is interested in Liverpools Steven Gerrard" "Dreams are for free"
Maybe he will have the money to extend Manfredinis contract but thats only maybe........and the only club without a shirtsponsor......hes he waiting sponsorship from Bill Gates or Richard Brandson????????The season is almost over and a lots of money has been floating away...
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

This is what I would like to see. A central defender has to be the priority, an absolute must for a defence that has conceded 41 goals in 29 games and has a minus 2 goal difference and to be frank has been a total shambles on some occassions. Someone to play alongside Cribari, if he stays, or Rozenhal. Diakite has had very good moments but has been to inconsistent to play as a consisent starter. Also, a winger I agree. Sometimes it is too obvious where the attacking play is built from, with Foggia, and teams have found it easier to shut this element down especially with the hardworking but unimaginative Brocchi usually playing on the opposite wing. Finally, chop off all the deadwood. Manfredini, Siviglia, and Del Nero. Another striker would be useful but we have good youth products coming through. Cruz could be useful, but probably will be too expensive. Floccari also would be great but I think Atalanta will milk him for all he is worth.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 am

After watching Montenegro - Italy I would love us to take Jovetic from Fiorentina. He is awesome and doesn't get any playing time in Florence. He reminds me of Messi.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:08 am

Jovetic played well today against Italy, as did the entire team really. It would be insane if Lotito could get Fiorentina to sell him to Lazio but it would be very difficult. A lot of teams want him.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 am

Giolazio wrote:
After watching Montenegro - Italy I would love us to take Jovetic from Fiorentina. He is awesome and doesn't get any playing time in Florence. He reminds me of Messi.

spot on he is different class, and only 19! Saw him when Fiorentina played against Milan earlier this season, cant see why he does not get more of a go in Florence, then again they never played Pazzini
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:19 am

Just watched Argentina 4-0 Venezuela and here's my report: Very Happy

Angeleri played in the middle of a 3 man defence and was very impressive. He has no problem playing CB. He could be our man for the back if we can get him.

Veron came on for 30mins and was a masterclass. He looked just like he was wearing our 'Argentina' maglia of 2001. His passing, his movement was a complete joy. Everything was one touch and all played through him. He would pass, move, receive, pass, move, receive, pass move etc everyone was looking for him and he played the ball so quickly the Venezuelan's were chasing shadows. If we have any chance to sign him we have to!

One thing, he was booed everytime he got the ball. I think it was because he was one of only 2 Argentine based players and they were playing in the River Plate stadium. Nice moment from Maradona, he noticed the booing, after every Veron pass he started jumping up and down applauding and shouting at the fans and that began to turn them. cheers Obviously his word is law in Buenos Aires.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

was just about so comment.

agreed angeleri controlled the defense perfectly and looks very natural when playing there, he did a fantastic job, and agreed with veron, he was so happy to be back toi the nt
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Veron is world class, better than any midfielder in our team. Angeleri did a great job, controlled the backline together with Carrizo. These three players could be the difference between us fighting fo a top 10 or top 4 position...

I see Jovetic getting a bit of playing time in almost every game I have seen with viola involved. He cannot expect to be a starter at 19 in a team that fights for CL...slowly but steadily he will grow (he is truly great). If he feels like Pazzini did, he is welcomed by me to join Lazio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 am

I want Veron so badly at Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Bobbi wrote:
I want Veron so badly at Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us want him back Bobbi. Lets hope Lotito does bring him back and makes us all really happy.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Lazio trail Acquafresca Monday 30 March, 2009

Lazio have made Cagliari striker Robert Acquafresca their No 1 transfer target this summer ahead of Sergio Floccari and Julio Cruz.

The 22-year-old, who is currently on loan from Inter, has scored 10 goals in 28 appearances for Cagliari this season.

Paolo Fabbri, Acquafresca's agent, recently denied having received an offer from Lazio and insists his client will return to Inter in the summer.

“We don't know of any interest from Lazio,” Fabbri said. “All we know is that Robert will go back to Inter where he should find a first team place.”

Lazio President Claudio Lotito feels he can tempt Acquafresca, though, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

He believes Inter would be willing to sell the youngster if Argentine midfielder Cristian Ledesma were to be made part of the deal.

Inter Coach Jose Mourinho is looking to bolster his midfield and Ledesma has attracted his attention before.

However, Mourinho recently underlined his intention to make Inter younger and more Italian, making the transfer of Acquafresca unlikely.

See if I thought we had ANY chance of signing Aquafresca I would be excited but I can't see this happening.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Dreamscenario would be that Viola wants Ledesma soo badly that they would give up Jovetic in exchange.
Then to replace Ledesma... Veron!
And the best thing is Veron could come for free, Lotito loves those deals!

I read that Ever Banega is rumoured to join Napoli and flirts with them.
Last summer he was rumoured here, and if he wants to join Napoli we should really try and get him cause we are far better than them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 5:26 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next