AuthorMessage
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:57 pm

if veron come and so does banega , our midfield (hopefuly) will be stronger !
if angelleri also come , next season , our team will remind us with 99-00 lazio Surprised (with veron , almeyda , simeone)
FORZA LAZIO !!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Rizmo wrote:
Dreamscenario would be that Viola wants Ledesma soo badly that they would give up Jovetic in exchange.
Then to replace Ledesma... Veron!
And the best thing is Veron could come for free, Lotito loves those deals!

I read that Ever Banega is rumoured to join Napoli and flirts with them.
Last summer he was rumoured here, and if he wants to join Napoli we should really try and get him cause we are far better than them!

the problem is... why would we need jovetic?? we already have zarate, foggia and pandev which have quite similar position and ability with jovetic... the bad news is.. we need someone like ledesma badly... matuzalem is good enough, but we need another one like him... so we can't afford to lose ledesma, at least for now...

but it will be a different story if veron coming in cheers
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

yeah , i think veron it's important either if ledesma leave or stay . matuzalem physical strength is too weak , he always injury .. we need 2 creative midfielders and also hard worker midfield . veron-ledesma duet would be nice ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Just watched Argentina 4-0 Venezuela and here's my report: Very Happy

Angeleri played in the middle of a 3 man defence and was very impressive. He has no problem playing CB. He could be our man for the back if we can get him.

Veron came on for 30mins and was a masterclass. He looked just like he was wearing our 'Argentina' maglia of 2001. His passing, his movement was a complete joy. Everything was one touch and all played through him. He would pass, move, receive, pass, move, receive, pass move etc everyone was looking for him and he played the ball so quickly the Venezuelan's were chasing shadows. If we have any chance to sign him we have to!

One thing, he was booed everytime he got the ball. I think it was because he was one of only 2 Argentine based players and they were playing in the River Plate stadium. Nice moment from Maradona, he noticed the booing, after every Veron pass he started jumping up and down applauding and shouting at the fans and that began to turn them. cheers Obviously his word is law in Buenos Aires.

No, Veron gets booed because most Argentine blame him for the embaressing exit in World Cup 2002.
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Rizmo wrote:
Dreamscenario would be that Viola wants Ledesma soo badly that they would give up Jovetic in exchange.
Then to replace Ledesma... Veron!
And the best thing is Veron could come for free, Lotito loves those deals!

I read that Ever Banega is rumoured to join Napoli and flirts with them.
Last summer he was rumoured here, and if he wants to join Napoli we should really try and get him cause we are far better than them!

the problem is... why would we need jovetic?? we already have zarate, foggia and pandev which have quite similar position and ability with jovetic... the bad news is.. we need someone like ledesma badly... matuzalem is good enough, but we need another one like him... so we can't afford to lose ledesma, at least for now...

but it will be a different story if veron coming in cheers

We need Jovetic because, the problem is that Pandev hasn't signed a new contract and he most probably wont either. Pandev is leaving in the summer i think, Lotito will try and cash in on him. Ledesmas replacement is ofcourse Veron so we'll be fine!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Taib wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Just watched Argentina 4-0 Venezuela and here's my report: Very Happy

Angeleri played in the middle of a 3 man defence and was very impressive. He has no problem playing CB. He could be our man for the back if we can get him.

Veron came on for 30mins and was a masterclass. He looked just like he was wearing our 'Argentina' maglia of 2001. His passing, his movement was a complete joy. Everything was one touch and all played through him. He would pass, move, receive, pass, move, receive, pass move etc everyone was looking for him and he played the ball so quickly the Venezuelan's were chasing shadows. If we have any chance to sign him we have to!

One thing, he was booed everytime he got the ball. I think it was because he was one of only 2 Argentine based players and they were playing in the River Plate stadium. Nice moment from Maradona, he noticed the booing, after every Veron pass he started jumping up and down applauding and shouting at the fans and that began to turn them. cheers Obviously his word is law in Buenos Aires.

No, Veron gets booed because most Argentine blame him for the embaressing exit in World Cup 2002.

Refresh my memory, what did he do?

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 pm

I think itīs a combination of things.

1. Alot of fans in Argentina prefer Riquelme ahead of Veron.
2. Alot of fans blame the entire squad for the last VC.

Veron is my all time favourite Lazio player and it would be a dream to have him back - not that it will happen though.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 am

centrocampista wrote:
I think itīs a combination of things.

1. Alot of fans in Argentina prefer Riquelme ahead of Veron.

That might be true but why should Veron get the boos for it? Why not Maradona, etc?
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 am

Illogical mob mentality. Plus, how do you direct the boos to the manager during the match? Boo all 90 mins?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Trequartista wrote:
Illogical mob mentality. Plus, how do you direct the boos to the manager during the match? Boo all 90 mins?

Yeah that would work? Very Happy

I know Treq I am just pissed off that Veron got booed. Besides the fact that he is my favourite footballer ever, he is a talented player who has given so much to Argentinian football. Sorry, I agree its not the place to discuss. tongue

Regarding Veron.... its not looking too good I think, we haven't heard any rumours linking him with Lazio for quite a while now. Crying or Very sad

Do you guys think it was just a made up rumour by media or Lotito to distract us? scratch
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Trequartista wrote:

Yeah that would work? Very Happy

I know Treq I am just pissed off that Veron got booed. Besides the fact that he is my favourite footballer ever, he is a talented player who has given so much to Argentinian football. Sorry, I agree its not the place to discuss. tongue

Regarding Veron.... its not looking too good I think, we haven't heard any rumours linking him with Lazio for quite a while now. Crying or Very sad

Do you guys think it was just a made up rumour by media or Lotito to distract us? scratch

Who knows, but it doesn't really matter if there are no news now, we should wait until the transfer window opens. I don't like negotiating during a campaign. Think of it this way, if ours players see us negotiating for Veron or Angeleri then the guys who play that position will become demotivated.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Voronin, currently at loan with Hertha, is transfer listed by Liverpool for only 4m. We were linked with him in the past. Very classy player.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:32 am

Vorinin is definitely a classy player but he has done very well at Hertha Berlin this season and I am sure they will want to purchase him out right after his loan expires and I think Liverpool will let him go.

But if he were to join, who would he replace in the lineup?
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:03 am

Liverpool, Real Madrid, Man city, Man Utd, Barcelona....... are few of the most clubs that go in crisis and are clamming that they will "clean" their teams.
So sad we don't have more money, we can make whole new team out of it.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Jofo wrote:
Liverpool, Real Madrid, Man city, Man Utd, Barcelona....... are few of the most clubs that go in crisis and are clamming that they will "clean" their teams.

I think it will be a very interesting mercato this summer. Alot of discounts, just look at Valencia, they will be selling half their squad on the cheap.

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:

I think it will be a very interesting mercato this summer. Alot of discounts, just look at Valencia, they will be selling half their squad on the cheap.

Moretti could be a good signing if they do. Versatile defender, mainly a left back but could play anywhere, 27 years-old and a laziale I believe.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Caxi wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Moretti could be a good signing if they do. Versatile defender, mainly a left back but could play anywhere, 27 years-old and a laziale I believe.

Definately, I've always liked Moretti. Could be payback for Fiore and Corradi! Twisted Evil

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 pm

emiliano moretti ?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 pm

danielganx wrote:
emiliano moretti ?

Yes

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Giolazio wrote:
danielganx wrote:
emiliano moretti ?

Yes

oo it's him Very Happy i think it would be nice if we buy moretti rather than bring zauri back Wink
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 am

Caxi wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Is he really a Laziale?? I had no idea. I always thought he was riommanista. Or maybe I am thinking of Carboni?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am

Ha, he could be Riommanista, I'm not definite on that. He played for Lodigiani though, I know Titty played for them but so did Di Canio and Firmani so probably not much to take from that.

Maybe someone else knows what he is. Fairly sure I recall hearing he was laziale somewhere and I also remember his favourite club as being "Lazio" in certain football manager games haha.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:07 pm

I know Amedeo Carboni played for Riomma for years and I always thought Moretti was a laziale myself..

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm

according to goal.com Angeleri has a deal with Parma
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
according to goal.com Angeleri has a deal with Parma

what the hell No ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next