AuthorMessage
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Taib wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Just watched Argentina 4-0 Venezuela and here's my report: Very Happy

Angeleri played in the middle of a 3 man defence and was very impressive. He has no problem playing CB. He could be our man for the back if we can get him.

Veron came on for 30mins and was a masterclass. He looked just like he was wearing our 'Argentina' maglia of 2001. His passing, his movement was a complete joy. Everything was one touch and all played through him. He would pass, move, receive, pass, move, receive, pass move etc everyone was looking for him and he played the ball so quickly the Venezuelan's were chasing shadows. If we have any chance to sign him we have to!

One thing, he was booed everytime he got the ball. I think it was because he was one of only 2 Argentine based players and they were playing in the River Plate stadium. Nice moment from Maradona, he noticed the booing, after every Veron pass he started jumping up and down applauding and shouting at the fans and that began to turn them. cheers Obviously his word is law in Buenos Aires.

No, Veron gets booed because most Argentine blame him for the embaressing exit in World Cup 2002.

Refresh my memory, what did he do?

He did nothing.

At the time Argentina were going through a very bad period financially and the country was early bankrupt. A lot of people looked at the World Cup as a source of respite. Argentina went into World Cup 2002 as clear cut favourites. They had a squad that is MILES better then the one they have now(thats not saying much though). Veron was the main playmaker in the team as he was expected to open up play for Batistuta and Crespo to score goals.

Unfortunately Veron played very bad. The team got eliminated in the group stage unforgetably at the hands of bitter rivals England in the last group match(Beckham scored the penalty). People look to blame someone and they blame Veron. Brazil went on to win the World Cup.

That is enough of that and back to topic now.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Lazio To Swap Juan Pablo Carrizo For Atletico Madrid's Maxi Rodriguez – Report

The Biancocelesti hope they have found a quick way of getting rid of Carrizo as they could use him to trade for the winger...

Lazio could consider offloading want-away goalkeeper Juan Pablo Carrizo to Atletico Madrid in a swap deal that will see Maxi Rodriguez head to Rome.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims the Spanish giants are ready to trade with Claudio Lotito for the shot-stopper, however, the fiery chief wants the wide-player in return.

The report suggests Lazio are considering a swap deal with the Rojiblancos and the transfer could take off soon. Rodriguez's current deal expires in 2010, but the Madrid-based club have not moved to secure his services for the future as yet.

The Argentinean international has a €24million price tag but the Lazio chief is planning to bargain in order to land his man. This would likely involve using Carrizo as a pawn.

Lotito has already warned that players who moan and groan can walk. On Thursday the chief revealed he was ready to take harsh action against those who were unwilling to meet his demands.

Very interesting rumour - if it is to be believed. I believe Atletico want Carrizo but getting Maxi in exchange to me sounds unlikely. I am a big fan of the guy but for some reason I doubt he would be too willing to leave Spain to come and play here. Also I doubt Lotito would be able to match his surely high salary.

Perhaps looking at one of their central defenders would be a better option?

But I guess it would also depend on what formation the Lazio coach (Rossi or not?) for next season wants to apply and if Maxi would fit. But he is a very good, reliable, skilled, classy and experienced player and it just seems hard to believe that this is true and that he might be in a Lazio jersey next season.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm

hahahaha... Maxi would be a dream....

another Mascherano transfer rumour type...
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:35 pm

On a second thought... the deal (maxi-carrizo) might be possible if Lotito put Ledesma as a part of the exchange players... and that is a good transfer for both parties IMO...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
On a second thought... the deal (maxi-carrizo) might be possible if Lotito put Ledesma as a part of the exchange players... and that is a good transfer for both parties IMO...

you mean jpc+ledesma for rodriguez? that is like swapping a donkey for a horse
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:

at least they'll get TWO donkeys for one horse Twisted Evil

or lets just hope that nobody knows yet their true faces... they look like black stallion from the outside... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:

at least they'll get TWO donkeys for one horse Twisted Evil

or lets just hope that nobody knows yet their true faces... they look like black stallion from the outside... Twisted Evil

We are moving them to Spain, there are alot of donkey sanctuaries over there so it may be a good deal! tongue

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Foggia-Ledesma-Matuzalem-Maxi Rodricuez midfield.

That would be the plan. I reckon we can get Maxi but we have to act quickly and quietly and throw in quite a bit of cash.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:22 pm

IN

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Why would Maxi want to move to Lazio?? Leave Spain, a good reputation and a team that is playing for CL to come to us? And also, they have Coupet and Leo Franco - why would they want Carrizo?
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:39 am

that would never happen . we cant afford maxi's salary , and they have coupet and leo franco , they dont need carrizo . this is a rumour . lotito always fails in transfer market , for example angelleri , gaston cellerino , augusto , battaglia , mascherano , veron ,etc . none of them come to lazio . if he really wants maxi , he should react quickly .
like what caxi said , the plan : foggia - ledesma - matuzalem - MAXI ,, that would be nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:06 am

Just on Gaston Cellerino, as far as I know, he's been garbage at Livorno so really glad Lotito failed in that transfer.

LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey guys you just dont get it....Maxi wants here because of rossi.....master coach.......
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeah, how can we be so stupid ..
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 am

Maxi Rodriguez would be a stunning signing, but I think we all know that it is pure goal.com rubbish. I live in hope though, but maybe they should have released this story on April 1st
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 am

SELL CARRIZO , BRING MACHEDA BACK LOTITO !!!!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:23 am

danielganx wrote:

He wont go back... he has a bright future there...

As much as I hate MU's way in taking our talented youngster which can be considered as a stealing, I'm really glad that an italian youngster like Macheda has the opportunity to have a bright future... especially in a great team like ManU and in a stage like Premier League...

well, if he stayed at Lazio, he could be nothing, or just wasting time in the primavera for a long time (like mendicino, Tuia, Cinneli etc) and not given a chance to step up to serie A... or can even be dumped in some serie b team (like bernie) or the best he can get maybe only sitting on the bench of the midtable team of serie a (De silvestri Embarassed ), all of them can waste his talent and kill his career...

so... good luck Macheda... I hope Lazio won't waste another "you"
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:07 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
danielganx wrote:

He wont go back... he has a bright future there...

As much as I hate MU's way in taking our talented youngster which can be considered as a stealing, I'm really glad that an italian youngster like Macheda has the opportunity to have a bright future... especially in a great team like ManU and in a stage like Premier League...

well, if he stayed at Lazio, he could be nothing, or just wasting time in the primavera for a long time (like mendicino, Tuia, Cinneli etc) and not given a chance to step up to serie A... or can even be dumped in some serie b team (like bernie) or the best he can get maybe only sitting on the bench of the midtable team of serie a (De silvestri Embarassed ), all of them can waste his talent and kill his career...

so... good luck Macheda... I hope Lazio won't waste another "you"

haha , yeah i know that he will never go back :') ferguson has a great vision ability to see the potential of a youngster , for example ( scholes , beckham , neville brothers , rooney , CR7 , nani , anderson , and now 'our' macheda . rossi doesnt have this ability . he only cares about manfre , dabo , etc . in other side , im proud of you macheda , you are an asset for azzuri squad Very Happy i hope you are a laziale and we are waiting for your return ( like di canio Wink )
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Mazzarri linked with Lazio
Monday 6 April, 2009
Sampdoria Coach Walter Mazzarri is being linked with a move to Lazio this summer, as Claudio Lotito loses patience with Delio Rossi.

Lotito publicly expressed his anger at the way the Biancocelesti are performing this morning and threatened not to pay the players' wages.

Lazio started the season in excellent fashion, scoring lots of goals and winning three of their first four games.

Since then, though, they have slumped, falling to ninth in the table after a run of three straight defeats, the most recent coming against Siena on Sunday.

The Italian Press are now “99 per cent” certain Lotito has chosen Mazzarri to replace Delio Rossi at the end of the season.

Mazzarri is widely regarded as one of the brightest minds in Italian football after helping Reggina survive despite an 11-point penalty in 2007.

He has been at Sampdoria since the start of last season and led them into Europe at the first attempt. The Blucerchiati are also in the semi-finals of this year's Coppa Italia.

Tempting Mazzarri away from Sampdoria will be difficult, though, as he still has one year to run on his contract there.

The 47-year-old is also believed to want reassurances that key players like Goran Pandev and Cristian Ledesma will still be at Lazio next season.

Both players have been linked with moves away from Lazio this summer and are still busy negotiating new contracts with the Biancocelesti.

Channel 4
------------------------------------------------------

Come to Papa!!!!

About time we got rid of Rossi. We need to have faith with our young crop of players like Tuia and change tactics. Rossi is a bore.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 pm

finally , i hope this gonna happen . rossi's career in lazio is over . we need a revolution .
about lotito , i think he makes things become worse if he doesnt pay our player's wages . they will play only with half of their heart if lotito do that
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Quote :

Manchester United Are Shameful & Unethical - Lazio President Claudio Lotito
The chief is furious with the English side as he condemns their tactics when signing youngsters...

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has blasted Manchester United, accusing them of blackmailing families with cash rewards to persuade rising talents to sign with the club.

The verbal attack came less than 24 hours after former Lazio youth product Federico Macheda scored a last-gasp winner against Aston Villa on Sunday to fire United back to the top of the Premier League table.

Macheda joined the Red Devils in 2007 from Lazio, and Lotito has blasted the English side for using rough-hand tactics in order to land him.

"We always knew Macheda was a great player, so much so that we did everything to keep him here," Lotito told Sky Sport Italia.

"We tried to tell Manchester United many times, but we couldn't do anything about it.

"Our sporting director at the time tried to stop Macheda from leaving. However, it's the law in place at the moment which allows these shameful things to happen.

"Manchester United are not new to these attitudes. They always take players using wrong methods without any ethical codes. They tempt parents with big money and offers of work."

source : goal.com

MAN UTD MERDA !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am

Yes Manchester are merda but thats not what this topic is about Daniel Wink

Mazzarri is a terrific coach. I don't know if he is the most suitable but I would prefer him over most others definitely.

What about our legend Mr Sven-Goran Ericksson? Very Happy He is out of a job following his sacking with the Mexican NT.
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:24 am

I strongly disagree , epl elite teams , give the promising players a chance to shine unlike the italian teams tell me where we leading tuia , mendicino and faraoni diakite to? players in italy need to be over 20 to be spotted ! take fo example Giovinko/Motta/Pazzini... while Rossi/Pique/fabregas and co got their chance in their early youth. Some players are unpatient to be a star some other move for the money but most of them follow their dreams.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 am

It's not unethical, in the "real" world, if your offered a good job with a lucrative salary in another country and you take it, nobody calls your boss "unethical".

What is "unethical" is the way Italian clubs don't integrate youth into the sides quicker. Man U are the perfect example of this and I guess with someone like Diakite, he would be considered a youngster on the verge abroad but here he is a youngster called upon when desperate.

You'll never find English teams playing someone like Siviglia. Wouldn't happen.

Hence we have to be sensible in this mercato. I don't want too many new faces because we have youth knocking on the door but I do want players who know the league inside out.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am

It's unethical to have a 16 year old play as a professional. They are still kids that can be manipulated out of their childhood and education. And the pressure can be too hard to resist.

16 year old kids should not be put in a position where they have to provide for the entire family, and it's the parents that are at fault and of course the clubs that are exploiting every chance they get, because it's business.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 7:57 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next