LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Lazio in the international media   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 pm

I translated something from La Nación.

Goals for Lazio: Zarate scored twice

The italian football started and the good news from argentinian players are coming. In the first week Lazio beated Cagliari with 2 Mauro Zarate's goals. Joaquin Larrivery has scored in the loosing team.
Lazio showed known faces: Juan Pablo Carrizo and Zárate. Also played Cristian Ledesma.
Larrivey scored the first goal for Cagliari in the minute 31 g¿first half. But in the second Lazio got the advantage with Zárate's goals 17 and 26. Then the victory was finished by Foggia (30) and Pandev (39) Zarate left the field almost at the end of the game.

Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 am

Thanks Mafalda!! This is really appreciated when our members finds articles in different laguages regarding our players and the Team in general.
Having a collection of news from different countryes is a real treasure for us and for SS Lazio.

Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 pm

Blog: Eagles dare
After an impressive 4-1 win at Cagliari, James Horncastle wonders whether Lazio can surprise everyone and break back into the top four

“The world is grown so bad,” wrote William Shakespeare in Richard III. “That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.” Lazio fans are all too familiar with that sentiment. Four years after winning the Scudetto in 2000, the Aquilotti were practically extinct, crippled under £140m worth of debt. When Claudio Lotito took over the club in 2004, he said: “I bought Lazio at her funeral and have brought her back to life albeit in an irreversible coma.”

The meaning of his words was not lost on Biancocelesti supporters. Lazio could never go back, at least under Lotito anyway, to the carefree spending and financial largesse that typified the Sergio Cragnotti era. To them Lotito meant the end of Lazio as a force in Italian football and a return to the poverty of the `80s, a decade in which the Aquilotti’s highest finish in Serie A was ninth.

And yet Lazio are top of table in September 2008. Now, I know the season is only a week old, but isn’t it time the Biancocelesti were taken seriously again? They participated in the Champions League last year after a 15 game unbeaten run between December 2006 and April 2007 allowed them to finish in third place. An achievement made all the more remarkable by the fact they started the season on -3 points.

Last year was a write off, predominantly because of off the field matters. An investigation revealed that the Camorra, the Neapolitan mafia, tried to buy the club. The inquiry also proved embarrassing for Coach Delio Rossi as wiretaps were produced as evidence allegedly showed him “trying to induce” Lotito to use a meeting with Lecce in 2005 to influence the performance of the Giallorossi ahead of a League match with Lazio.

Rossi was suspended for three games at the end of last season and he’ll resume his place on the bench after the Biancocelesti’s game against Sampdoria on 19 September. That should signal the beginning of a more stable Lazio that will be able to get the consistency of the 2006-07 season back.

The exit of dressing room stirrers Guglielmo Stendardo, Valon Behrami and Luciano Zauri will also help the dynamic. But above all it is Lotito’s shrewd spending that will serve Lazio in good stead over the next nine months. He has cleverly invested £18m in 11 players, most notably Mauro Zarate, whose partnership with Goran Pandev could prove to be one of the best in Serie A. Every department has been strengthened either through the market or the promotion of promising youngsters like Alessandro Tuia and Mobido Diakite.

That’s much better business than spending £36m on one player as Lazio did on Hernan Crespo in 2000 and hopefully presages a marked improvement on last year’s 12th place.

James Horncastle, Channel 4
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Is not much but in La Tercera from Santiago - Chile I found this today, made me feel so proud

Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 230
Country and city : Bandung
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:52 pm

Mafalda wrote:
Is not much but in La Tercera from Santiago - Chile I found this today, made me feel so proud

What's the meaning with the numbering on the left? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Alvares
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : Russia Siberia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:57 pm

tjamenovic wrote:

What's the meaning with the numbering on the left? scratch scratch
Teams under current number have such rank as the number you see in left^)
for example, merda is 15th like doria and others in this suckin bottom group%)
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Thx, but I mean, why its sorted that way?
1 3 7 15 19? scratch
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm

tjamenovic wrote:
1 3 7 15 19? scratch

For example... Lazio and Atalanta are 1st, then, after 2 teams it comes the 3rd, so Torino is the 3rd (As well as Inter, Napoli and Juventus). So, 4 teams after the 3rd is the 7th and so on...
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 pm

tjamenovic wrote:
1 3 7 15 19? scratch

you have to look at the point man... they are 2 teams that have the same points in the first position, lazio and atalanta, 4 teams in the 3rd position, because torino, inter, napoli and juve share the same points and position etc
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Yeah, the points beside the diference of goals, so Lazio is first in all way and we can say that Rioma is in 17th pace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Thiago wrote:
tjamenovic wrote:
1 3 7 15 19? scratch

For example... Lazio and Atalanta are 1st, then, after 2 teams it comes the 3rd, so Torino is the 3rd (As well as Inter, Napoli and Juventus). So, 4 teams after the 3rd is the 7th and so on...

Well this is true, but it shouldn't be sorted this way.
It makes no sense to have us share 1st place if we have +5 goal difference and Atalanta has +2.
And if the criteria is only points then it should be in alphabetical order and Atalanta should be first (NOT).

Anyway we're first, riomma and everyone else suck ass.

Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 pm

This ranking is made with the goals criteria, if Lazio has +5 and Atalanta just + 2, of course Lazio had a better performance so must be first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm not sure about posting it as the forum is in problem, but let's try...

It's a full page article about Zarate in major Indonesian sport newspaper "BOLA" (BALL in English)
How cool is that? considering Lazio is not too popular in Indonesia. bounce
I'm not going to translate it now. but here's some story:

The title is "A Gift from Videotape" or something like that (my english vocab sux).
It's a story about Lotito scouted him from videotape cuz Qatar league is too remote. Very Happy

In inset, its titled "Los Zarate: 80% Football".
It's about his family, which having 5 sons and 4 of them is football player. affraid
Mauro is the youngest one and his decisions joining Lazio was influenced by Sergio, 2nd son, who was playing 4 Ancona.
The first son was the only one who not become football player, he sells stuff (retail). scratch
It tells Mauro should be the most successful one from them...
Yeah, for sure!
FORZA MAURO!!!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:48 pm

tjamenovic wrote:
I'm not sure about posting it as the forum is in problem, but let's try...

It's a full page article about Zarate in major Indonesian sport newspaper "BOLA" (BALL in English)
How cool is that? considering Lazio is not too popular in Indonesia. bounce
I'm not going to translate it now. but here's some story:

The title is "A Gift from Videotape" or something like that (my english vocab sux).
It's a story about Lotito scouted him from videotape cuz Qatar league is too remote. Very Happy

In inset, its titled "Los Zarate: 80% Football".
It's about his family, which having 5 sons and 4 of them is football player. affraid
Mauro is the youngest one and his decisions joining Lazio was influenced by Sergio, 2nd son, who was playing 4 Ancona.
The first son was the only one who not become football player, he sells stuff (retail). scratch
It tells Mauro should be the most successful one from them...
Yeah, for sure!
FORZA MAURO!!!

wowww BOLA newspaper!!! it's been a really long time not seeing it... I missed it for sure..

tjamenovic wrote:

considering Lazio is not too popular in Indonesia.

we were popular in Cragnotti's era

.....and again starting at the end at this season

Thanks Ivan!!
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Ah, but I'm sure Lazio fans were still outnumbered by juventini, milanisti, internisti... but sorry merdanisti, not for u Twisted Evil
And yeah we are in a right way going back to our past popularity cheers
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Blog: Laz entertainment

As Lazio continue to march on at the top of Serie A, James Sugrue wonders if anyone saw such a huge improvement coming

Who would have thought it? After four games of the Serie A season Lazio are second only to champions Inter in the standings - and that only by a solitary point while possessing a superior goal difference to the Nerazzurri. Just days before the season started I probably would have laughed at anyone who had predicted such a great start for the Biancocelesti, but even with the benefit of hindsight I'm struggling to avoid using the word miracle.

The capital club may have been hard at work in the summer to strengthen their squad, but so were a lot of clubs and no-one could have predicted that the likes of Stephan Lichtsteiner and Francelino Matuzalem could have such a huge impact - well I certainly didn't anyway! Likewise it was a shock to see Stefano Mauri and David Rozehnal dismissing their previous status as Olimpico flops to cement their places in Lazio's starting XI in such an assured and stylish manner.

The hardest part to understand though, is the mandatory blessing in disguise that goes along with any Serie A surprise story. Who would have thought when Tommaso Rocchi was injured in the Olympics that his absence would actually benefit the club? The experienced hitman has been the Aquile's most reliable source of goals for several years and all the predictions were that he would be badly missed by Coach Delio Rossi. It certainly wasn't on the tip of my tongue to say that injury would allow new boy Mauro Zarate to form an even better partnership with Goran Pandev and start banging in the goals for fun.

To remember a Lazio performance as good as the one which humbled Fiorentina 3-0 on Wednesday night you have to think back more than eight years to Sven-Goran Eriksson's Scudetto-winning campaign, but this team is starting to achieve similar results on a far inferior budget. Much of the praise has to go to Rossi after the merciless way he was hounded last term. If anyone deserves a bit of happiness in his career it is probably him. Who knows, the way things are going in the Giallorosso half of the city we could soon see the tactician dancing in the capital's fountains celebrating another derby win.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 pm

26/09/2008 15:15
Calcio Debate: Pandev & Zarate - Best Attack In Serie A?

Lazio have enjoyed a fantastic start to the 2008/09 season thanks largely to their lethal striking partnership of Mauro Zarate and Goran Pandev. Salvatore Landolina asks whether the dynamic duo can fire the Aquilotti towards a fourth place finish but, more importantly, do Lazio have the strongest attack in Serie A?

Delio Rossi pulled off a major coup when bringing Mauro Zarate to the Stadio Olimpico this summer. Many had their doubts on whether the Argentine could cut the mustard but he has silenced the critics by already scoring four goals in as many games for his side. He has been helped massively by his Macedonian side-kick and striking sensation Pandev who has hit the net on three occasions.

As a result of their prowess up front, Lazio find themselves second in Serie A, just a point behind Inter. Their is real belief at Formello of a possible Scudetto hunt, as well as a Champions League finish, and no player believes in this more than Zarate.

"We want to finish in the top four," the 21-year-old told La Gazzetta Dello Sport. "I think our team is good enough to reach our objectives and I expected such a great start."

Lazio have scored more goals than any other team in the league, 10 in four games thus far and, comparing their attacking line up with the usual suspects, one would imagine they are on the right track for glory.

Before the season began, all the talk was on Amauri, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Adriano and company. Few even recognised the existence of the two hit-men at Lazio, but now those players are reminding the rest of the Calcio world just how good they are. Take Pandev for example. He has been phenomenal in all the games he has played in thus far. He grabbed a goal against Fiorentina and set-up countless chances for his side with his vision. He was also on hand to do the business against Cagliari and Sampdoria, while he provided the assist for Zarate in the defeat to Milan at San Siro. Pandev is worshiped like a God in his homeland of Macedonia, and every day Goal.com receives requests asking for the forward to be recognized for his brilliance. Well, here you go!

Goal.com's Carlo Garganese already knew of Pandev's qualities, but he has been blown away by what he has seen from Zarate so far. "He is fast, skillful, creative, has a great brain, and is good at free kicks and penalties," said Garganese.

"However, the thing I admire most about him is that he is two-footed. Players who can use both their right and left foot are difficult to play against because they are impossible to predict, and have no weaknesses. They are hard to 'get found out'. But lets wait and see if he can keep this form up in the coming months before calling him the 'new Messi'."

Praise for the pair has been almost universal. Daniele Perticari of Goal.com Italia commented: “The fact they are both doing so well is not a huge surprise, but it is a surprise just how quickly Zarate has acclimatized in Serie A..

“Pandev is one of the best strikers in Serie A, and perhaps deserves to play for a top team in the Champions League.

“Zarate and Pandev could be considered as the best attack in Serie A, even if Juventus' frontline would still get my vote as they have such depth.

“One important issue could be how Delio Rossi fits Tommaso Rocchi into the team when he comes back from injury, and whether this affects the partnership.”

Big things are now expected of Zarate and Pandev this term, but as Garganese said, we must look at the bigger picture and not forget that the season is still very early. Although Lazio have, potentially, the strongest attack in the league, not forgetting Rocchi, who is yet to return, they shouldn't get too carried away. Pandev and Zarate are outstanding individuals who have earned their corn but they still have a lot to prove.

The big question is will they be able to show consistency, and continue their great form against the big boys? The Biancocelesti have strolled to victories against struggling Cagliari away from home and against a Samp side who are clearly not in form and they beat Fiorentina. It wasn't the real Viola who turned up at the Olimpico as Cesare Prandelli's men just didn't perform.

There is no doubting the qualities of both hit-men as they have scored seven of the 10 goals Lazio have stuck away thus far but they need to keep their feet firmly on the ground to avoid landing with a nasty bump. Football, after all, is a team game, and it would be wrong to pile the pressure just on the two strikers. It would also be wrong to blame them for failure if the Aquilotti don't fly back up to the pinnacle of Calcio this term.

The long haul flight to the Champions League places has only just begun, but one thing is for sure amongst all the doubts, Lazio do have, potentially, the most explosive Serie A attack and, if the rest of the team can support Pandev and Zarate, the club are set to cruise into Europe and maybe, just maybe, cause a sensation and lift the Scudetto, just like Zarate suggested.

What are your views on this topic? Are Pandev and Zarate the best attack in Serie A? Can Lazio qualify for the Champions League? Can they even win the Scudetto, as Zarate has ambitiously suggested? Goal.com wants to know what YOU think...

Salvatore Landolina

(courtesy of goal.com)
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:28 pm

The Daily Telegraph (Sport supplement page 11)
Monday, September 29, 2008

Zarate double strike hands Lazio top spot
By Patrick Nathanson

TWO goals from former Birmingham City loanee Mauro Zarate, taking his tally to six in five games, helped Lazio to a 3-1 win against nine-man Torino in Italy's Serie A yesterday.
Zarate's goals, the second from a penalty which led to a red card for the former Ipswich goalkeeper Matteo Sereni, put Lazio top of the table.

(There is a small picture of Mauro with his thumb up next to the article with the caption: Just right: Mauro Zarate celebrates his goal. Above the article are the European league tables with the Serie A top spot proudly claimed!)
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Thanks to all cooperating in this topic!!

and i add this...

Zarate the king

Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Here the translation to the Zarate's interview

A fan put on knees in front of me

In 1992 the Lazio’s “tifosi” had a song: "E segna sempre Signori", dedicated to the italian strike came from Foggia, that has a great start in the League: seven goalas in the first give games. Todat, after 16 years, they enjoy with someone with a production like the Beppe’s, Mauro Zárate. Maurito the nick of most of the local media, he made six, but had one penalty less. (3 – 2) than Signori. The fans now sing "E segna sempre Zárate". The argentinian is the cannoniere in an Italian league that has strong players like Kaká, Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko, Totti, Adriano and not counting to Crespo.

- How do you take this Mauro?
- Easily, I don’t think in statistics. The most important I that the team is really good, we started the preseason thinking in the championship, we are leading and playing good. We realized that we have a team to fight in the top.

- And how do you feel with tifoi illusion?
- They are very passionate, in the capital more than in the rest of Italy. Theres 2 teams and half are Roma’s fans and the other half Lazio’s.

- What is the strongest thet you live?
- You can not imagine. One day a fan came to me and put on his knees in front of me and started to talk. I don’t know what he said because was too fast. I tried to understand him. He thank to me for the goals and said a loto f things. You can not imagine the shame I felt. Look, that doesn’t bother me, I like all that love, but …

- Basile called to Diego Milito (four goals in Genoa). Do you think that is bad for you do not have a befote expreience with the coach?
-Y don’t know. The day that they call me to the NT I will be happy. If not, I will stay giving my best to some day be called.

- Basile also called to DiMaría. Do you think that not being in the Olympics is bad?
- I cant think about that either. I think that is I stay doing the things in the good way, maybe some day ill have the call.

- Why do you think that are not paying the famous adaptation process to Italy?
-I cam knowing that wont be hard. Italy is similar to Argentin, people, football. Beside after being in Qatar I knew that wont be difficult to be in Italy. To use to calico is easy the Qatar side.

- Juan Pablo Carrizo is also praised
- Yes is very good. Against Torino he made six dribbles in front of an opponent. You don’t know what that was. He show to kick and made another dribble. I had the heart in the mouth. You see we were 3 – 0.

-Do you help the Lazio’s system of play?
- I had never play a 4-3-2-1. But im, very good as only central, with 2 attacking midlefielder as Foggia and Pandev

- The coach Rossi, ask you for something different?
- That also help in the defense, but he let me attack as I want

- Lazio has players to play the scudetto?
-I hope we don’t have that problem. The team must stay like this.

- What players surprised you more?
- I think that Kaka and Ibrahimovic, they put the difference.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 am

Zarate is everywhere! For first time in years norwegian media writes something about Lazio that isn't about how bad our fans is.

http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotball/article2266189.ece

I could translate if anyone wants, but it's basicly the story how Lotito watched his youtube movies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:12 pm

LofL wrote:
Zarate is everywhere! For first time in years norwegian media writes something about Lazio that isn't about how bad our fans is.

I could translate if anyone wants, but it's basicly the story how Lotito watched his youtube movies. Very Happy

Yeah, you can read the same thing in Aftonbladet (Sweden's biggest newspaper). Here is the link if anyone should care http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/sportchansen/article3436727.ab
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Henrik wrote:
LofL wrote:

Yeah, you can read the same thing in Aftonbladet (Sweden's biggest newspaper). Here is the link if anyone should care http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/sportchansen/article3436727.ab

Well that makes sense. Norwegian newspapers usually copy their stuff from aftonbladet and british newspapers.
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Again Lazio in the argentinian sport newspaper Olé

This one is about the game with Atalanta the title: If Zarate doesnt shout, Ledesma appear
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:13 pm

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2008/09/30/futbolinternacional/01770882.html

From Ole. A newspaper in Argentina.

It talks firstly about Zarate about how he was a prmosising player for the Argentina National Team. Then he want to Qatar and everyone forgot about him. Then he went to Birmingham and scored four times in 14 matches although this was not enough for them to remain in the Premiership. Nevertheless, Zarate has a chance to shine in top level football. Lazio was a club that was intrested in a striker and first was intrested Rodrigo Palacio but that came to nothing. So Zarate ended up the striker signed.

With six goals in five matches Zarate is the leading scorer in Serie A. The only game he has not scored was against Fiorentina which finished 3-0. Yesterday, 3-1 win away to Torino, the Macedonian Pandev socred first then Zarate added a brace. The first was a fantastic strike from outside the penalty area and the second was a penalty after the goalkeeper of Torino was sent off leaving Ventola in goal. It was the second brace, the first being against Cagliari.

Also Carrizo has impressed in goal for Lazio. Except for the match against Milan he has done good things. The match against Torino was the same.

The loss of Internazionale means Lazio now is the leader of Serie A. Although Lazio does not have a extensive squad of Internazionale, Milan or Roma, Zarate assures Ole: "We have a team to go for the Scudetto. I do not expect us to feal tiredness." The coach Delio Rossi played a 4321 formation with Foggia and Pandev playing behind Zarate as the lone forward. "It is the first time I have played in that system and I feel very confortable" affirmed Zarate(not called by Alfio Basile).

Lazio has won two scudetto's the first in 73/74 and 99/00. In the second one starring Veron next to Simeone, Almeyda and Sensini.

I hope I translated that corrected. My Spanish is really not very good at all. Someone may check if they have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Today at 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Lazio in the international media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next