Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 pm

I had translated that in a previous page ... your english is better than mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Mafalda wrote:
I had translated that in a previous page ... your english is better than mine Very Happy

I am really really sorry. I do not normally read threads all the way through. Just skip to the last page. I am sorry. That was really careless.

Well, English is my first language so I am very affluent in speaking and writing it. My Spanish is really poor. Your Spanish is better then my Spanish by a much bigger margin then my English being better then your English!
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Lazio, and Maurito again in argentinian spor newspaper, 2 days ago

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2008/11/11/futbolinternacional/01800194.html

La gente sabe que soy de palabra", declaró ayer el presidente de la Lazio, Claudio Lotito. Así, ratificó que el club comprará el pase definitivo de Mauro Zárate, que pertenece al Al Sadd de Qatar y está a préstamo en el club romano. "La negociación está cerca de terminar", dijo el dirigente. Según informes de prensa, a los tres millones de euros que se pagaron por el préstamo anual, se le sumarían otros 18, lo que daría un total de 21.

Mauro viene de un golazo de tiro libre y de una asistencia ante el Siena (3-0). Tras el partido, los tifosi le recordaron a Lotito que debía comprar el pase del argentino, de 21 años, que no está en la primera lista de Maradona en la Selección y lleva siete goles en la Serie A.

Lotito said that will buy Zarate's pass that now own Qatar's Al Sadd. He said that the business is almost done. Lazio will pay 18 millones more.

After Sienna, tifosi remind Lotito that he must buy the Zarat'es pass, who's not in Maradona's list even he socred 7 times in Serie A.
Back to top Go down
killer89
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Sweden Skövde
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Just hope he can hold this level but its hard to play REALLY good a whole season but against merda he can play at his best. Twisted Evil

And thanks Mafalda for the translation...my spanish is not so good Neutral But i have learn spanish some years ago, cant remember much ^^

Avanti Lazio !
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:31 pm

http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2008/11/17/futbolinternacional/01804541.html

Algo dejaron

Que Maradona sepa que Carrizo llegará a Escocia después de una buena tarea. JP le tapó un cabezazo bravo a Vucinic y un mano a mano a Mexes. En el gol de Baptista, irreprochable: el mérito fue del brasileño al meter el frentazo que desvió el buen centro de Totti (5' ST). El único error fue un mal rechazo casi desde la mitad de la cancha, que generó un contraataque que se paró con foul. Lo frustrante para el ex River fue la derrota en su primer derby en Italia, cuando su equipo no lo merecía.

El clásico romano fue con mucha tensión. La Lazio no se entregó ni por la expulsión de Cristian Ledesma (21' ST), por doble amarilla. Mauro Zárate tuvo tres claras y dos desbordes que Inzaghi y Lichtsteiner no cabecearon con precisión. Aunque la más fácil la falló Pandev, cuando Doni le tapó el zurdazo.

Maurito había anunciado dos goles. Se quedó con las ganas, aunque su esfuerzo, generalmente desde la punta izquierda, fue irreprochable.

It say that Maradona should know that Carrizo will arrive Scotland after a good game, he catched sure goals to Vuvinic and a hand to hand to Mexes. The Baptista's goal wasnt his fail. But is frustated because lost his first derby in Itakly, when his team didnt deserve.
The derby had a big tension. Lazio didnt give up even after Ledesma's red card. Mauro Zárate had 3 clear balls, and 2 pivots that Inzaghi and Lichsteinner couldnt hit well. But the easiest was lost by Pandev.
Maurito said will score twice but he couldnt but his effort was very good.
Back to top Go down
Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:11 pm

La Tercera - Chile

The news that Lazio go to semifinal in Copa Italia
Back to top Go down
[762]MaDFroG
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : Montenegro, Podgorica
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 am

Barcelona Named Best Club Team Of Last 18 Years By IFFHS
Barcelona are the best club team of the last 18 years according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, with Manchester United second, and Juventus third...
The International Federation of Football History and Statistics has today named Barcelona as the best club side of the past 18 years.

The IFFHS compiled the statistics from 1991, using the position each team finishes in the annual world rankings as a scoring system, and the Catalan side are 79 points clear of second place Manchester United.

Behind Manchester United come two Italian giants in the form of Juventus and AC Milan, and then down in fifth are Real Madrid.

During the time period taken by the IFFHS, Barcelona have won the Champions League on two occasions, whilst they have won La Liga eight times.

Manchester United on the other hand have also won the Champions League twice, but they have picked up ten Premier League titles.

Below Real Madrid there is quite a gap down to the next Spanish side, with Valencia sitting in joint 17th with Sao Paulo.

England and Italy meanwhile both have four teams in the top 15 of the list.

Official IFFHS Rankings:

1. Barcelona (SPN) 757
2. Manchester United (ENG) 678
3. Juventus FC (ITA) 621
4. Milan AC (ITA) 611
5. Real Madrid (SPN) 605
6. Internazionale Milano (ITA) 567
7. Bayern Munich (GER) 563
8. Arsenal (ENG) 550
9. River Plate (ARG) 503
10. Chelsea (ENG) 442
11. Liverpool (ENG) 435
12. Porto (POR) 425
13. Boca Juniors (ARG) 420
14. AS Roma (ITA) 405
15. AFC Ajax Amsterdam (HOL) 400
16. Parma (ITA) 373
17. São Paulo (BRA) 367
Valencia (SPN) 367
19. Glasgow Rangers (SCO) 364
20. SS Lazio Roma (ITA) 342
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:27 am

why is parma 16th?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
why is parma 16th?

What I was thinking! scratch

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Parma - arguably more successful in Europe than us and all that was missing from their league campaigns was a Scudetto.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 am

Ehhhh, when I saw the last three posts, about why is Parma # 16, I looked at your age.

Parma had a fantastic team for more then 5 years and they managed to win a Uefa Cup and some Italian Cups.

Also, they were constantly playing in Europe and qualified high in Serie A. That is why.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Blog: Sky Blue thinking
A new man on the bench, a shock Super Cup win, city rivals in decline. Steve Wilson wonders if Lazio could be this season's surprise package.

The past decade has not been a great one for Lazio. It dawned with their second Italian championship, only for city rivals Roma to lift their third the following term. The Sergio Cragnotti era ended with their big name players being sold off and involvement in the Calciopoli scandal further tarnished their name. However, as the noughties come to an end there is a growing sense of optimism around the sky blue half of Rome.

The status of the Coppa Italia has slipped in recent years, but that should not take away from the Biancocelesti's achievement in winning it last season. Milan and Juventus were both eliminated en route and the victory over Sampdoria ended four years of Inter and Roma domination. Yet the bigger prize was perhaps the chance to contest the season-opening Super Cup - in which they shocked Inter 2-1 in China yesterday.

Of course, one swallow does not make a summer. Nevertheless, the Aquilotti's triumph over Jose Mourinho's new look Inter coupled with the arrival of new Coach Davide Ballardini and some canny work on the transfer market leaves me believing 2009-10 could be a good year for Lazio. Could they be this season's Genoa?

Their big achievement was retaining Mauro Zarate. After an impressive debut year on loan on the peninsula it would have been easy for Lazio to lose out on his full-time signature to a bigger fish, but the club acted fast to tie him up permanently. Now they have added his compatriot Julio Cruz, for so long unloved and under-used at Inter. After being the Nerazzurri's super-sub he will relish the chance of competing regularly at the Olimpico.

At the back the over-rated Juan Pablo Carrizo is gone and composed Catania 'keeper Albano Bizzarri offers some competition for young Uruguayan Nando Muslera. Of course there are the contract rebels to deal with, but the club managed fine without them in China.

With Napoli spending hard, Genoa's expectations raised and Samp boasting the Cassano-Pazzini partnership it is easy to overlook Lazio in the race to catch the top four. However, with Roma seemingly on the back foot the new term offers a perfect chance for them to finish above their neighbours for the first time since 2003. That is if their new tactician can live up to the promising reputation he has carved.

Used and abused by Cagliari and Palermo in recent years, Ballardini finally seems to have been given a chance at a club that can match his ambitions. He has made the perfect introduction by delivering their first Super Cup since 2000, we will now have to wait and see if he can keep up the good work in the coming Serie A campaign.

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/sw100.html

Some foreign recognition is always welcomed. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Lazio in the international media   Today at 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Lazio in the international media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2