AuthorMessage
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Caxi wrote:
OFFICIAL: Sepp Blatter has confirmed that Ireland have requested an extra World Cup spot.

We are a nation of chancers... Very Happy

Very Happy How would that work? A 5 team group?

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:
OFFICIAL: Sepp Blatter has confirmed that Ireland have requested an extra World Cup spot.

We are a nation of chancers... Very Happy

Very Happy How would that work? A 5 team group?

Do you think the Irish really care about how they work it? pirat
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:43 pm

I can tell you that there will be no Ireland in the WC....its sad but its true. smelling as like this has happen before and will happen in the future....if this(hand play) goes trough in a game and the final score is official then it just is unfair but its the final score. And if i would have been Henry then i would have done the same thing for my country....on the field you dont think like you do it in the normal life. On the field you do anything to win.
I feel the pain that Irish people feel right now but thats life...:( And i am no France fan so my story is an objetive opinion for this saga.
Anyway now defenetly Ireland has somebody to hate in the upcoming WC :)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

The Irish can finally share sth in common with the Brits and what better than their utmost hatred and disgust with the French

Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Sile wrote:
The Irish can finally share sth in common with the Brits and what better than their utmost hatred and disgust with the French

To be honest I found there were a lot of Brits wanting France to win against Italy in the World Cup Final 2006. Maybe they were just pissing me of 'cause I am Italian. I do not know.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Taib wrote:
Sile wrote:

To be honest I found there were a lot of Brits wanting France to win against Italy in the World Cup Final 2006. Maybe they were just pissing me of 'cause I am Italian. I do not know.

I tend to notice that the Brits support anyone who is playing Italy for some reason....

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Taib wrote:
Sile wrote:

I tend to notice that the Brits support anyone who is playing Italy for some reason....

I know. Even when we were playing Scotland the English were wanting Scotland to win. I do not know why but maybe the beatings we have given them over the years and they have a inferiority complex towards us.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm

I have the feeling that the resentment the Brits and most Americans have toward the French transcends sport and has it's roots in historical confrontations etc. Just like these two jokes I always laugh at

1. A vintage frenchman soldier's rifle is being sold on e-bay, never fired, only dropped twice.

2. Have you heard about parcour? Leve it to the french to invent a martial art from running away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Today at 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down

World Cup 2010 - European Qualification
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11