AuthorMessage
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 am

Some good games coming up.... looking forward to the Croatia - England game and see how Italy do in their game!
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:24 pm

macedonia 1-2 holland

Pandev scores from penalty
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Woohoo! Second Lithuania's win in a row :) and now we're at the top of our group for a while Surprised Great achievement for a small country like our :)
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Yes, fantastic Lithuania. Romania and Austria are two very good teams. You should be proud.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:29 am

Standout results: Bosnia 7-0 Estonia, Croatia 1-4 England, Switzerland 1-2 Luxembourg. wow...
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:09 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO INSANE!!!!!

WE WON!!! OWNED!!!

FT Portugal [2 - 3] Denmark

42' [1 - 0] Nani

84' [1 - 1] N. Bendtner

86' [2 - 1] Deco (pen.)

90' [2 - 2] C. Poulsen

90' [2 - 3] D. Jensen
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:10 am

That Bosnia would win was expected, but 7-0 affraid 7-UP anyone? Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 am

omg LUXEMBURG won at Switzerland affraid And impressive Bosna and Lithuania wins...As for Macedonia, Pandev has clear goal denied by referees No
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:59 am

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO INSANE!!!!!

WE WON!!! OWNED!!!

FT Portugal [2 - 3] Denmark

42' [1 - 0] Nani

84' [1 - 1] N. Bendtner

86' [2 - 1] Deco (pen.)

90' [2 - 2] C. Poulsen

90' [2 - 3] D. Jensen

Wow! Congratz to Denmark! I've always liked their team! That must have been an breathtaking match!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:34 am

Some very interesting results today.... did not get to see any games though but England and Denmark both got great wins as did Lithuania. Finland and Germany had an exciting 3-3 draw and Italy won 2-0 over Georgia.

Bosnia, Albania and Spain all won comfortably as well.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:54 am

Bulgaria vs Italy will be on this weekend Very Happy a BIG game.... important to play well and hopefully get at least a point from Sofia as it is a home game and being played at my hometown teams stadium, Vassil Levski.

This is the side for the game.... a good team, unfortunate Bojinov is still out but great news that City player Martin Petrov is back which will definitely give the team a boost, good pace and shooting abilities. The Bulgaria squad....

Goalkeepers: Ivankov (Bursaspor), Petkov (Levski Sofia)
Defenders: Milanov (Levski Sofia), Manolev (Litex Lovech), Iliev (Terek Grozny), Tunchev (Leicester City), Ivanov (CSKA Sofia), Vagner (Levski Sofia), Venkov (Litex Lovech)
Midfielders: S Petrov (Aston Villa), Genchev (Vaslui), Yankov (Hannover), Angelov (Energie Cottbus), Georgiev (Slavia Sofia), Dimitrov (Metalurg Donetsk)
Strikers: Berbatov (Manchester United), M Petrov (Manchester City), Popov (Litex Lovech), Lazarov (CSKA Sofia), Rangelov (Energie Cottbus)

It will be difficult for both sides and surely Italy are the favourites but I expect the boys to give the Italians a good game.... FORZA BULGARIA!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 am

All Ireland fans will be hoping Bulgaria - Italy ends in a draw. I guess a Bulgaria win would be the worst result we could suffer.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:07 am

Well I must say I'm slightly nervous ahead of this Bulgaria game, couple of small issues in La Nazionale at the moment.

I think Antonio Cassano needs to be in the team, he has that spark we lack at times. I hope Toto' Di Natale can repeat his efforts from the Cyprus game, and Luca Toni if he starts ahead of Gila, well he's running out of chances in gli Azzurri. He needs to find the net.

No Buffon in goal, but Marco Amelia is up to the task I'm sure. Defensively we were shocking against Cyprus. Berbatov is the kind of player who will destroy you for any mistakes. Cannavaro and Gamberini will probably make up the central defensive pairing here, and that is more solid than having Barzagli there.

This will be the group's toughest match, probably an intimidating atmosphere in Sofia. A draw won't be the end of the world, but a win would be very valuable.

FORZA ITALIA!

usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 pm

It would be pure luck or big underestimation from Italy if Bulgaria take 3 points in my opinion.
A draw is the most probable outcome for me.
I don't think the injury list of Italy side is a big favor for us , in fact the opposite , because I don't think that they will underestimate us and they back up players will fight for they spot in NT.

This team of Bulgaria is disappointment for me , they have shown many times that there is no team , ok we have players like Berbatov , Martin Petrov , Stiiqn Petrov , but no team at all.
Bulgaria play with difficulty against defensive teams and I am sure that this will be the tactic tomorrow for squadra. They will cover Berbatov and Martin and I can't see how our midfield is going to create chances. We have very unstable defense and if Italy scored first we would be doomed.

Bottom line , both teams will play for a draw and this is the most likely result. We don't have the power to compete with Italy , we should focus on our forward games against teams like Ireland , Cyprus and Georgia.

I hope they will manage to refute me , but it is very unlikely...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:56 pm

Wednesday : Belgium v ESPANA ... presente !
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:36 pm

@Bobbi tomorrow I'll be at the game (Bulgaria - Italy) and I'll make some pictures with my camera (It's not that good, but I'll make some :) ). I hope our team plays good and takes some points from the game. Buffon, Camoranesi and Del Piero will miss the game ...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Whitout Igli Tare Albania has it hard I believe.
But we will do our thing tomorrow, hell yeah.

One nation, one team!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:09 am

martinese wrote:
@Bobbi tomorrow I'll be at the game (Bulgaria - Italy) and I'll make some pictures with my camera (It's not that good, but I'll make some :) ). I hope our team plays good and takes some points from the game. Buffon, Camoranesi and Del Piero will miss the game ...

I look forward to the pictures mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:21 am

today we are going to trash Italy ... or at least I do hope so :) any bets for today? :)
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:21 am

I predict 1-1, Berbatov to open the scoring, Gilardino to equalise.

Lets hope I'm wrong and gli Azzurri take all 3 points. cheers

Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Weninho wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:
Whitout Igli Tare Albania has it hard I believe.
But we will do our thing tomorrow, hell yeah.

One nation, one team!

Hopefully Albania will be able get at least one point tomorrow. I enjoyed the way you played against Sweden, where you took advantage of the fact that Lagerbäck decided to field a hyper-defensive midfield. In any case it's going to be interresting to see how things will develope tomorrow.

The big game here in Stockholm is Sweden vs Portugal. Big hype around Ronaldo when he arrived and I think he will be almost impossible to stop. The thing we can hope for is yet another boring 0-0-game. Very Happy

Yeah Weninho, I hope so to. The game agianst Sweden was good, I feelt that when Ibra was blocked we had chances to do something, and like we did, 1 point. But I can say that Sweden had a bad day that night, and next time when Albania is coming to Sweden I will go there and scream a little bit, beacuse they need it Very Happy

Sweden - Portugal . I say 1-1 if Sweden has some swedish girls at the sideline bounce
Or what do you say Weninho?
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 am

another win for SLOVENIA! Grande Novakovic!! 2-0 against N.Ireland cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:34 am

well we drew with Italy... not an interesting game as both teams were more defensive orientated. A good display from our defense ... I haven't seen it so solid from couple of years. 1 or 2 shots on target for both teams not more :) still a point is a point
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 am

Italia-Bulgaria finished 0-0.

Good result, toughest team in the group away so no problems there, and good to see improvement in the performance with new lads coming in and doing well. Also Chiellini backing up his efforts at Euro, great prospect. He completely held Berbatov.

attacking trident of Di Natale and Pepe supporting Gila was great I think, it was a game of few chances but these lads did well and will hopefully score some goals next match. Rossi looked decent when he came on too.

Would've been nice to see Amelia get tested more, so he gets a chance to show there's no keeper crisis like some are saying. I reckon he's more than a decent backup.

Toni suspended now I think, so Gila to start again in Lecce against Montenegro.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:21 am

Italy are going to find it tougher in Ireland than Bulgaria. No disrespect to either Italy or Bulgaria but under Trap, the Irish are beginning to feel like a tide is turning. Ask Holland and Germany how difficult it is to avoid defeat in Ireland when there is a knees up party vibe. Trust me, the Irish and Italians is going to be one hell of an affair.

There is a genuine feeling among Irish fans that we will top the group. I have my doubts. If the media didn't hound our best player into retirement (Stephen Ireland, who incidentally was eligible to play for Italy) then we would have an excellent chance. If Trap can convince him to come back, we will see you all in South Africa 2010.

As it is, it's Italy and then either Bulgaria or Ireland with Montenegro and Cyprus as outsiders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2010 - European Qualification   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down

World Cup 2010 - European Qualification
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next