Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sile wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I was thinking of a topic off ALL Lotito related news and stories in one thread, so we don't use searchmachine to read what Lotito said about Pandev or Rossi or Ballardini, but nevermind.

use this one then, the one named CLAUDIO LOTITO
http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/only-ss-lazio-f1/claudio-lotito-t414.htm

instead of creating a new topic every month. Those listed are on the first 2 pages, I didn't go further behind

Ok, I'm sorry Mr, Sir, the Lord of LF and so on for not seeing the topic you mentioned and I'm trully sorry for using your time and internet space by creating this thread. Happy now?
secret...maybe i can be the one to argue with.
As a matter of fact i am pissed off by all topics messages( even myself) and words used in this forum and everywhere in the Net for this ..man.

we can scream , we can criticize, we can do a lot but the only result is to have forums devasted by similar topics for the same issue and most of them contains the same messages,same answers, same debates between members.
In the past i had a serious argument with one very good friend , Conn , for the same matter and i will not aloud anyone else to loose friends or debate for this ..man.

I will not lock or delete this topic , i'll let you ALL evaluate if our time, our fun , our passion can be ruined for nothing.

Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 am

I REALLY don't understand why so many people are obsessed with this topic! We all know the situation so instead of wasting time with the same old story why not have a drink with friends, listen to the birds sing, go for a drive....enjoy life!

This is depressing!

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 am

I just think simply bringing out your anger won't do any good to the club. You like him? Ok, fine. You don't? Ok, fine too. I rather keep supporting La Lazio and help the club anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
razio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : London
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 am

Giolazio wrote:
I REALLY don't understand why so many people are obsessed with this topic! We all know the situation so instead of wasting time with the same old story why not have a drink with friends, listen to the birds sing, go for a drive....enjoy life!

This is depressing!
Oh well, it's good to have someone to target every single thing at. You know, he commits too may unforgivable stupid mistakes, it wouldn't hurt to direct the rest at him...... It makes one feel better, maybe you should try indulge in it for once? I'm blaming him for his stupid mistakes during the mercato and, ohhhh, how blissful it is.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 am

This thread is going to get hectic. Fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Lottito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Apologies, I don't know all the rules of this (very impressive) forum. I don't know if this is the right board, the right topic, but perhaps it is enough to say that this comes from the right place. The heart.

Being Laziale is not always easy, but it is something you are, deep inside, with pride. In good and in bad times, with a good president or a bad president, with good results or with bad results. It does not matter, because you are Laziale. With your head up high, whatever happens. We've all been through good times, and bad times, but one thing stays, and that's our passion, our ideals, our Lazialitą. When the players enter the field, emotions take over my body. Whether we're playing Inter, Reggina or Chievo, it simply does not matter. I look at the fans around me, I look into the Curva Nord. I see a portrait of Gabriele, our friend, and I wave my flag as if my life is depending on it. In many ways it is. Away from home I look at those people who give everything they have to their team, who pay hundreds of euros and who travel hundreds of kilometres just to wave their flag, sing their songs, support their club. It gives a very particular feeling. A feeling of trust, in a way, and a feeling of pride, always returning.

With Lotito we've been through some difficult times. Not always on the pitch, because we have booked some results to be proud of, but off the pitch. At one point our fans were divided, and I suppose they still are somehow. Some hate the man for this reason, some for another reason, others for all those reasons together. Some stay indifferent, because in the end it is that history, those colours, those ideals and that symbol that we support. Players come and go, presidents come and go. Some will be loved, others will be hated, that is life. But one thing stays, my dear Lazio friends, and that is our Lazio. Our proud eagle, flying over Rome, over Italy and over Europe, followed by those that some would call idiots. I call them heroes.

What happened in Verona last sunday, when police said the flags with the portrait of Gabriele Sandri could not enter the stadium, did not make me angry. It made me sad, obviously, but also so proud. And you know why? Because hundreds of Lazio fans, those who some would call idiots, and who I would call heroes, left the stadium because they would not enter without their friend Gabriele. They travelled hundreds of kilometres to see their team play, but left the stadium out of pride, respect, friendship, ideals. Lazialitą.

What is happening in Italy these days (and in the past years) is depressing. What's been happening in Lazio these days (and in the past years) is not always as pleasant, but we're surviving. Perhaps many of you at this point wonder what I'm trying to say. Well, nothing really, and everything all at once. I read this forum with great pleasure, because it makes me happy to see all those people from around the world who care so much about la mia Lazio. I also see some people who seem to care more about attacking some people, rather than showing real Lazialitą, and that makes me sad. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that we're all Lazio fans, and that we should respect one another. We all love those colours, that symbol, that history. We all dislike/hate that other team, a team of what some would call idiots. And I agree. Let's respect our past, and look into the future with a positive attitude. Some things will not change, some things will not disappear just like that. Be proud of our Lazio, support the team and wave your flag, sing your song. Have respect for the people who have fought for Lazio, who have died for Lazio, and for those who remember them.

Avanti Lazio.

Gabriele vive.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
Apologies, I don't know all the rules of this (very impressive) forum. I don't know if this is the right board, the right topic, but perhaps it is enough to say that this comes from the right place. The heart.

Being Laziale is not always easy, but it is something you are, deep inside, with pride. In good and in bad times, with a good president or a bad president, with good results or with bad results. It does not matter, because you are Laziale. With your head up high, whatever happens. We've all been through good times, and bad times, but one thing stays, and that's our passion, our ideals, our Lazialitą. When the players enter the field, emotions take over my body. Whether we're playing Inter, Reggina or Chievo, it simply does not matter. I look at the fans around me, I look into the Curva Nord. I see a portrait of Gabriele, our friend, and I wave my flag as if my life is depending on it. In many ways it is. Away from home I look at those people who give everything they have to their team, who pay hundreds of euros and who travel hundreds of kilometres just to wave their flag, sing their songs, support their club. It gives a very particular feeling. A feeling of trust, in a way, and a feeling of pride, always returning.

With Lotito we've been through some difficult times. Not always on the pitch, because we have booked some results to be proud of, but off the pitch. At one point our fans were divided, and I suppose they still are somehow. Some hate the man for this reason, some for another reason, others for all those reasons together. Some stay indifferent, because in the end it is that history, those colours, those ideals and that symbol that we support. Players come and go, presidents come and go. Some will be loved, others will be hated, that is life. But one thing stays, my dear Lazio friends, and that is our Lazio. Our proud eagle, flying over Rome, over Italy and over Europe, followed by those that some would call idiots. I call them heroes.

What happened in Verona last sunday, when police said the flags with the portrait of Gabriele Sandri could not enter the stadium, did not make me angry. It made me sad, obviously, but also so proud. And you know why? Because hundreds of Lazio fans, those who some would call idiots, and who I would call heroes, left the stadium because they would not enter without their friend Gabriele. They travelled hundreds of kilometres to see their team play, but left the stadium out of pride, respect, friendship, ideals. Lazialitą.

What is happening in Italy these days (and in the past years) is depressing. What's been happening in Lazio these days (and in the past years) is not always as pleasant, but we're surviving. Perhaps many of you at this point wonder what I'm trying to say. Well, nothing really, and everything all at once. I read this forum with great pleasure, because it makes me happy to see all those people from around the world who care so much about la mia Lazio. I also see some people who seem to care more about attacking some people, rather than showing real Lazialitą, and that makes me sad. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that we're all Lazio fans, and that we should respect one another. We all love those colours, that symbol, that history. We all dislike/hate that other team, a team of what some would call idiots. And I agree. Let's respect our past, and look into the future with a positive attitude. Some things will not change, some things will not disappear just like that. Be proud of our Lazio, support the team and wave your flag, sing your song. Have respect for the people who have fought for Lazio, who have died for Lazio, and for those who remember them.

Avanti Lazio.

Gabriele vive.

Great post mate it says it all!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 pm

It really says it all...what a great comment...had to read it twice :).....Lets hope for the best for our Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont live in Italy and cant drive every weekend to see a Lazio match but i imagine i do it every day Very Happy
Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

what a post!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Thankyou Lucky Strike. I wish we could have that post immortalised because every word in it is true.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:

Avanti Lazio.

Gabriele vive.

Mamma mia...I almost get tears in my eyes...

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Fantastic post Lucky Strike. Says it all!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Great post Lucky Strike, just great .. !

I transleted it for Lazio-Bulgaria so that all bulgarian Lazio fans can read it (I also told them who wrote it)
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebęk
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 pm

wow!! can't this be the "Laziofever statement"? cheers
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Wonderfull post Lucky Strike. cheers Really wonderfull. Grazie.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:

This IS ALREADY the LAZIOFEVER Statement.

I don't know who is Lucky strike but he , with good english , transform and display our motto.
He, in one post, estrapolate the meaning and the feeling of many others.

Graazie e presentati.
Ermetico

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Danish-Laziofan wrote:

This IS ALREADY the LAZIOFEVER Statement.

I don't know who is Lucky strike but he , with good english , transform and display our motto.
He, in one post, estrapolate the meaning and the feeling of many others.

Graazie e presentati.
Ermetico

I don't know who Lucky Strike is either, but I love his cigarettes tongue

All joking aside, I've been checking this topic all day and was waiting on Erme to respond, hoping that perhaps I would find some words to explain how I felt when reading this statement.

I haven't so I'll just let everyone else do the talking.

Grazie Lucky Strike.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

I think that my respons is already clear: see the Hpage.

Lucky strike please check your message box.

El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:

Avanti Lazio.

Gabriele vive.

I'm pretty annoyed with some things these days. But this post is simply irresistible.

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Gonna join the Bandwagon of compliments to Lucky Strike.

Perfect summary of what it means to be a Lazio Fan.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 am

Lucky Strike = lazialita' personified

Lode a te

Alessandro Nesta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 5
Country and city : BiH, Tuzla
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am

I haven't posted here for a long time, even my account expired. I have a lot of reasons for it, but they don't matter no more.
Thank you Lucky Strike, you inspired me to get back and contribute.
Forza Lazio, and hi again to all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Claudio Lotito
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next