David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Signed.

I doubt it will mean much. But its all I can do.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Signed!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm

signed !! but i have a question , if he forcefully push him to get out from our club , who's gonna control our club and give the money to buy new players ???
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm

signed :)
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm afraid online petitions are worthless.
Once again,
Conn wrote:
The only petition that can lead to something positive is the one that is being carried out by "Sodalizio". It is a serious one (you need your ID to sign and it gets registered), and it is split between season tickets holders and other Laziali.

There are two questions: in favour or against Flaminio; in favour or against lotito. It's an instrument to make pressure on politicians (directly and indirectly by destroying lotito's speculative ambition)... very soon there will be new elections in Rome...

You can download the two forms (in favour or against Flaminio; in favour or against lotito), collect signatures and deliver them once you came to Rome (deadline is February at latest, I reckon)

http://www.sodalizio.com/images/stories/storyicons1_darkblue/flaminio.pdf
http://www.sodalizio.com/images/stories/storyicons1_darkblue/non_abbonato[1].pdf
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Here is a poetry from a famous Roman poet, C.A. Salustri, aka Trilussa.
In roman dialect it is much more effective than in English, but that's it.

Numbers

- I dont count very much, its true - said One to Zero -
but how much are you worth? Nothing, just nothing.
Both in the action and in the thinking you remain
an empty and useless thing.
Instead, if I put myself ahead of five zeros such as you,
do you know what I become? One hundred thousands -.

Its a question of numbers. Its close to what happens to a
dictator, who grows in power and value the more are the
zeros who follow him.

Edit for clarity: it is dedicated to lotito and the zeros

Last edited by Conn on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Conn wrote:
Here is a poetry from a famous Roman poet, C.A. Salustri, aka Trilussa.
In roman dialect it is much more effective than in English, but that's it.

Numbers

- I dont count very much, its true - said One to Zero -
but how much are you worth? Nothing, just nothing.
Both in the action and in the thinking you remain
an empty and useless thing.
Instead, if I put myself ahead of five zeros such as you,
do you know what I become? One hundred thousands -.

Its a question of numbers. Its close to what happens to a
dictator, who grows in power and value the more are the
zeros who follow him.

Applying Lotito to the metaphor, he is a zero, not a one...so what's your point?
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 am

Estudiantes Star Juan Sebastian Veron Slams 'Deceitful' Lazio

'La Brujita' was open to a move back to Rome ...
Jan 4, 2010 9:23:30 PM

Juan Sebastian Veron admitted to Radio Incontro that he was open to a Lazio return last year but only spoke to Biancocelesti president Claudio Lotito on one occasion.

Last year I tried, but I spoke only once with the president. I told him to talk to my agent, 'La Brujita' said.

The Argentine international, enjoying a fine end to his glittering career back in his homeland with Estudiantes, admitted that he had spoken to Lazio about a move back to Serie A but that they never made their interest formal.

If there had really been a willingness to get me back, it would not have ended with only a phone call.

The former Manchester United, Inter and Chelsea man, who won a Scudetto with Lazio in 2000, then accused the club of using his name to divert attention away from the problems at Stadio Olimpico.

I say this because they deceive people, he said. I think that they do these things because the team is not doing well and with the intention of giving a jolt to the environment.

Veron was also eager to dismiss claims that the move never went ahead because of his own high wage demands.

Then he [Lotito] wrote that I wanted a high salary, but in reality there was no time to talk about those things.

Finally, the newly crowned South American Footballer of the Year (the second successive year he has won the award), admitted that while there was still interest from Europe, he will remain in Argentina.

I have been called by some other teams, but I want to stay in Argentina for my family."

---------------------

That is Lotito for you. He thinks the fans are stupid. Remember when we won the copa italia and then during the start of the season when we were about to do bad... Lotito mentioned the fact that when we won the Copa Italia it had kept the fans quite for a bit and now the fans are moaning again ??? Well Lotito thinks that his empty talk will keep us quite.

I remember how all fans thought Veron wil come back. It looked like he wanted to but Lotito did not follow up. Lotito was trying to give us an emtpy dream. He thinks that by bringing a transfer talk of an old ex-lazio player of the successful era of our Lazio club will keep us quite and make us think about the future with Veron will keep us quite. We knew there was 70% chance Lotito was lying.

These tricks are not working any more. All the dirty laundery of Lotito is finally coming out. Everyone knows Lotito is running out of time.

If we finish less than 10th in the serie A this season then everything is a failure. We cannot have a stop start season every year. We do well one season and then next season fail. This is Lotito. But when i say we do well. Its not the sort of calibre Lazio should be aiming for as we should always be aiming for Serie A and Champions League football.

Lotito is an imaginative man. He is not good for us. Please leave us Lotito.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am

conceicao14 wrote:
[i]Estudiantes Star Juan Sebastian Veron Slams 'Deceitful' Lazio

I hate this headline. Really wish it said "deceitful Lotito", not "deceitful Lazio". Gives us a bad image as a club.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:

I hate this headline. Really wish it said "deceitful Lotito", not "deceitful Lazio". Gives us a bad image as a club.

Yes. We have to blame GOAL.COM.

Does someone know Gaddaffi's by any chance? They were interested in buying lazio shares in 2002. A long time ago. I hope they are watching. Get rid of Lotito. A man with no passion.

I would not be surprised if he is looking for 100M to sell the club. I mean who would want to buy a club that is in debt for that much. It is better to sell the club for the price Lotito paid but looking at his dealings with Pandev, De Silvestre and Ledesma, I would not be surprised with Lotito asking for 200M.

He will never sell the club. I hope shares drop down to 0.25 so when Lotito's right hand man sells his shares because of market rigging, there are new investors who buy the available shares.

Lotito as we know had asked his wife's brother to buy lazio shares on behalf of Lotito as he did not want to buy the majority. Maybe becauise the loser doesnt have the money to do so.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 am

conceicao14 wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:

Yes. We have to blame GOAL.COM.

Does someone know Gaddaffi's by any chance? They were interested in buying lazio shares in 2002. A long time ago. I hope they are watching. Get rid of Lotito. A man with no passion.

I would not be surprised if he is looking for 100M to sell the club. I mean who would want to buy a club that is in debt for that much. It is better to sell the club for the price Lotito paid but looking at his dealings with Pandev, De Silvestre and Ledesma, I would not be surprised with Lotito asking for 200M.

He will never sell the club. I hope shares drop down to 0.25 so when Lotito's right hand man sells his shares because of market rigging, there are new investors who buy the available shares.

Lotito as we know had asked his wife's brother to buy lazio shares on behalf of Lotito as he did not want to buy the majority. Maybe becauise the loser doesnt have the money to do so.

No, we should blame Lotito seeing as he is the one who 'used' Veron.

Why would the Ghaddafis have any more passion for Lazio than Lotito does? They could honestly be worse than him.

As for the market/rigging and shares I don't know much about that stuff, but I doubt Lotito cares about share value. He cares about constructing his stadium and extracting some value out of his property and he needs Lazio to do this, therefore I doubt he'd sell to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

This caught my eye today. Can anyone explain what the hell it's about. It's a bit hard to read apart from the large text and it's obviously old news.

Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm

We are the toy of this mercenary and the joke of Serie A...what a future we have No
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

Another great mercato by the amazing couple lotito & tare. Their Lazio project continues.

Hitzsperger signed for six months.

Floccari is on loan, with a price fixed at 9,5 million euro.

Ledesma was not sold despite the huge gift-sentence from the FIGC court, and just two days from a crucial match it's not clear whether he will be reintegrated in the team or not. He needs to play at least 5 matches otherwise we'll lose him for sure and for free in June.

Barreto situation is now unclear. We were told he had signed a 5 year contract but now rumors say he's on loan. And he still didn't get the transfer.

Eguren signed a contract to then fail the medical checks. Anything can happen, even Lazio paying him a wage without the chance to field him, depending on Villareal. In case, of course we are ready to go to court.

Golasa may not have a EU status as Lazio believed, the situation is still unclear. On top of that, a trial with Maccabi is likely to happen to decide the validity of the contract he signed with Lazio.

Diaz and Biava's signings are - unbelievably - ok!

grazie superclaudio!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 am

I wrote same post in other forum. That is the reality.
So overall we only bought Dias and Biava. 2 fucking players for relegation battle.

Superb, la vita a bella.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:55 am

Zarate came on loan and he's ours now so why do you bother to mention floccari? I personally like the idea of a loan deal with an option to buy. it's suitable for us right now.
the only thing that bothers me is the eguren situation - how the hell you sign with someone who hasn't passed a med test...
Golasa will turn out to be ours after all I believe
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

^

Coz do you remember what happened when Lotito went to Al-Sadd to buy off Zarate???

Lotito could ask for discount of whatever and lose the player.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:00 pm

he didn't lose zarate :)

http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=10341

translation please. as far as i read it says everything is regular with golasa's transfer. at the bottom there is something about Barreto but can't understand it
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Basically, Lotito says that Lazio have done everything legally with Golasa and his contract is fair.

With Barreto, they are just waiting for his official transfer clearance to arrive so he can play.

IMO, we will win the Golasa case with Maccabi because it seems like they just didn't sign him on a professional contract. But he is non-EU so we might get screwed over anyway.

Then you have Eguren, a guy who is probably going to miss a World Cup because of what Lotito and co. have done.

Not good.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 pm

if we get golasa we can loan him out, right? I used google translate and what I found out is that Danubio is delaying the papers of Barreto
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
if we get golasa we can loan him out, right? I used google translate and what I found out is that Danubio is delaying the papers of Barreto

They don't want to loan him out though.
I think if we get rid of Makinwa and don't get stuck with Eguren we should be ok. Until he has to go to the army.... Golasa's talent better be worth all of these problems, porco cane.

Dunno where that Belgian passport rumour came from LOL.

The Barreto clearance is meant to come tomorrow morning. Can't believe it hasn't already though, he's been in Rome for 6 weeks FFS.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:11 pm

so basically barreto is not our fault
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Conn wrote:
Another great mercato by the amazing couple lotito & tare. Their Lazio project continues.

Hitzsperger signed for six months.

Floccari is on loan, with a price fixed at 9,5 million euro.

Ledesma was not sold despite the huge gift-sentence from the FIGC court, and just two days from a crucial match it's not clear whether he will be reintegrated in the team or not. He needs to play at least 5 matches otherwise we'll lose him for sure and for free in June.

Barreto situation is now unclear. We were told he had signed a 5 year contract but now rumors say he's on loan. And he still didn't get the transfer.

Eguren signed a contract to then fail the medical checks. Anything can happen, even Lazio paying him a wage without the chance to field him, depending on Villareal. In case, of course we are ready to go to court.

Golasa may not have a EU status as Lazio believed, the situation is still unclear. On top of that, a trial with Maccabi is likely to happen to decide the validity of the contract he signed with Lazio. The way Golasa's signing was handled is another great example of the level of our management. Apparently we managed to lose the player but luckily we kept the chance to go to court, which is what mostly matters to us anyway.

Diaz and Biava's signings are - unbelievably - ok!

grazie superclaudio!

Apparently I was too optimistic. This is the updated version of this mercato's report.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:20 pm

i think that Italy should make one private court just for Lotitos management...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:21 pm

An article on lalaziosiamonoi states that Lotito now has 66,6% of the shares of Lazio. The number of the beast eh Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudio Lotito   Today at 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

Claudio Lotito
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next