k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Training match against primavera boys   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:27 pm

ROMA, 6 September - This morning Lazio played a friendly match at Formello against the youngsters of primavera coached by mister Sesena. A great lazio scored 11 goals , the match finished 11 - 1.
In the first half 3 goals came from Foggia, 1 from Mauri and the first goal with Lazio of Brocchi (penalty). In the second half Inzaghi did a tripple as well, the other goals came from Makinwa, Cinelli and Mendicino. for tha primavera team the only goal was scored by Ricci.

- Lazio (First Half): Muslera, Diakite, Siviglia, Cribari, Kolarov, Brocchi, Ledesma, Matuzalem, Mauri, Zarate, Foggia. Lazio (Second half) Degre, Belleri, Tuia, Cribari, Faraoni (Diakite), Cinelli, Mutarelli, Manfredini, Mendicino, Inzaghi, Makinwa.

Lazio Primavera: Iannarilli (1°st Muslera), Cavanda, Luciani, Tortosa, Tamalia, Sevieri, Perpetuini (Cavalieri), Coppitelli (Baroni), Mancini (Ricci), Kozac (Cinque-Sciamanna), Troisi (De Dominicis).

Scorers Foggia, Foggia, Mauri, Foggia, Brocchi (pt), Inzaghi, Makinwa, Inzaghi, Inzaghi, Cinelli, Ricci, Mendicino. Arbitro: Delle Grotti di Roma

Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Training match against primavera boys   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:32 pm

i think it felt a bit awkward to play Inzaghi and Mutarelli
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Training match against primavera boys   Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:40 pm

Maybe it is a sign that it is not totally impossible that we could see them a game or another this season?
Back to top Go down
k77
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 149
Country and city : MALTA
Laziale since : 1986
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Training match against primavera boys   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Cash wrote:
Maybe it is a sign that it is not totally impossible that we could see them a game or another this season?
Thats what i think as well, I still believe that mutarelli will have a chance again with the squad, but i'm not sure for inzaghi as he do great things in training but never showed his quality when he was call to play these last 3/4 years.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florų, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Training match against primavera boys   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Atleast Inzaghi scores 3 times more then Makinwa in this game. Anything is better then Makinwa!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Training match against primavera boys   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:18 am

AbedElkader wrote:
i think it felt a bit awkward to play Inzaghi and Mutarelli

Probably.... but its good that they both got game time and Inzaghino got a hat trick too Very Happy
Hopefully the issues that have been can be sorted out and both players back into Rossi's squad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match against primavera boys   Today at 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Training match against primavera boys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1