Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:43 pm

I just read that too. Colin Kazim-Kazim had a good EURO 2008 for Turkey and he is a good player but I too do not see the need for him at Lazio - especially now that Zarate and Kozak have signed.
I think he can also play as a midfielder? Man City are also after him.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Probably we're chasing him for the midfield.I would be happy if he comes,but I think it will be hard to get him from Fener.I'm so curious how will our squad look after the mercato... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:55 pm

Yes , we are looking for him as a midfielder or I have the same feeling. He played as such in Euro 2008.
I am actually nicely surprised we are after him , he showed good skills at this tournament.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:19 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Probably we're chasing him for the midfield.I would be happy if he comes,but I think it will be hard to get him from Fener.I'm so curious how will our squad look after the mercato... Very Happy

I know a lot about Colin Kazim-Kazim.

He used to play in the English Premier League for Sheffield United. Although he was very young, he was decent, but they got relegated. He is half turkish, half english and he played as a striker at Sheffield but can also play as a right midfielder. He is probably a replacement for Behrami. He is quick, quite skillful, has a good shot, likes to come inside and plays with a lot of confidence but he can also be wasteful in posession and poor in passing.

It is well documented that he will be leaving Fenerbahce this summer but it is believed he would prefer a move back to England. I, personally wouldn't want him at Lazio as such, but if he's affordable, why not take the risk on him.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 pm

I read somewhere he is going back to England
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:39 pm

yes, he wants to go back there, but English teams will remember what he was like at Sheffield United and he'll do well to get a move to the Premiership. he's talented, yes, but he's not the player you all saw at Euro 2008. he is incredibly inconsistent.

on another note, the Zauri - Fiorentina deal looks to be a no go although Zauri is for sale. however, there is reportedly an anti-Zauri campaign going on with Fiorentina fans. anybody else know the truth behind this?
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:50 pm

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/35638/West+Ham%3A+offerta+di+11+mln+per+Behrami

According to the British newspaper News Of The World, West Ham are ready to make an offer of 9 million pounds(about 11 million euros) for Valon Behrami.
Back to top Go down
_Rocchi_
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 6
Country and city : BG Sofia
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm

wooah...that is a great offer,having in mind that Lotito publicly announced he would accept offers which are not as good as this one... :) Behrami has done enough for Lazio and i feel it is time for him to move on.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Miro wrote:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/35638/West+Ham%3A+offerta+di+11+mln+per+Behrami

According to the British newspaper News Of The World, West Ham are ready to make an offer of 9 million pounds(about 11 million euros) for Valon Behrami.

I, myself wouldn't pay 9 million pounds for Behrami, but if West Ham are stupid enough to, then so be it :)

I'd take that money and give 1/2 of it to Udinese for Pinzi and Mesto in exchange for Stendardo.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Caxi wrote:
Miro wrote:

I, myself wouldn't pay 9 million pounds for Behrami, but if West Ham are stupid enough to, then so be it :)

I'd take that money and give 1/2 of it to Udinese for Pinzi and Mesto in exchange for Stendardo.

I don't see why they would pay since Behrami can transfer to any club outside Italy for only 2 millions....
Probably just news bullshit...
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:45 pm

drazvan wrote:

I don't see why they would pay since Behrami can transfer to any club outside Italy for only 2 millions....
Probably just news bullshit...

Accoring to this news article they donīt want to take advantage of the siuation .. or maybe they just don't want to fight Lotito Twisted Evil

Quote :
Nine million pounds, slightly more than eleven million euros. A much amount, according to British newspaper News of the World, the offer made by West Ham to ensure the supply of Valon Behrami. The right outer former Lazio midfielder was released by June 30 using Article 17 of the Statute of footballers of Fifa, but it seems that the British do not want to take advantage of the situation to carry off the biancocelesti the player at the cost of "balance" . The body of hammers (and former Brescia) Gianluca Nani hopes to close the deal already in weeks. For the vaults of Lazio would be pure oxygen.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:00 pm

Caxi wrote:
Miro wrote:

Mesto started kissing Roma's arse when we were trying to sign him before so no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Mendy from PSG ? I think I watched him with Senegal and he impressed me ..... or I could have watched him with PSG it doesn't matter but he was very good!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:57 pm

The Big Payback wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Miro wrote:

Mesto started kissing Roma's arse when we were trying to sign him before so no thanks.

I don't really care, the point is, he's not a Roma player, we tried to sign him, he reportedly wanted to join us, I would like to think nothing has changed and that he may be on our radar, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : Kuwait City

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Behrami is a fighter on the field.. he throws everything he has to win every ball .. dead balls are always 51% for Behrami and 49% for the opposition..

Behrami is getting better and better.. and i would be upset to see him leave..

Manfredini, Baronio, Zauri, Siviglia, Tare, Inzaghi, Bonetto should leave.. We dont need these players with us at the moment.. we need to move players from our Primavera Squad up the ranks and give them a chance to be back up players.. I mean Baronio never plays, what would happen if it was a young player from Lazio was appearing 8 to 10 times per season for 10 or 15 minutes of the match? Same for Manfredini, I mean he hardly features, and never has he come on and reversed a score when we are down.. he is really not affective.. I believe in our youth system and I believe we must take advantage of it.. for our backup players, we need youth with hunger to prove themselves when Rossi calls on them for the last 15 minutes and Lazio are 2-1 down at the Olimpico.. thats when stars are born..

This is my opinion with the respect to all my fellow members opinions which i respect very dearly.

Lotito has promised and never has he failed us.. he did give us Champions League Football like he promised and last season, I honestly believe that the many injuries to our important players put us in 12th place.. If Rossi had the full squad at his disposal who knows where we would have been..

Last season showed that we lack the replacement player to come on and fill the spot of his colleague on the field.. We played in total 8 matches probably with our full squad without injuries or suspensions...

Dont forget that Ballotta cost us many games and i am not talkin about 2 or 3 matches, but almost a goal per match from Ballotta.. When the goalkeeper protects his goal and is mistake free, he gives confidence to his defense and to his team.. we dont have that.. Carizzo has arrived and Muslera has it in him, and I am sure he will have a much better season next year then the previous one.

so 12th place was not our real position.. it was the position that we were forced to be in due to our Keeper problems and our injuries...

We will be in the Top 6 next season.. as long and the mercato continues to smile on us..
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 am

I agree with you, but u overestimate a bit Behrami...
He is a very good player, but he is not really a right winger...when he plays in defense he makes a lot of mistakes, when he plays in midfield, he does not really contributes to the defense...De Silvestri is better on that side...
And Lotito is not stupid, he is looking for a cover in case Behrami will leave...Fernandez and Kazim are right attacking midfielders, I would not be very surprised if soon we would be linked to a right winger...Mesto? we will see.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 am

drazvan wrote:
I agree with you, but u overestimate a bit Behrami...
He is a very good player, but he is not really a right winger...when he plays in defense he makes a lot of mistakes, when he plays in midfield, he does not really contributes to the defense...De Silvestri is better on that side...
And Lotito is not stupid, he is looking for a cover in case Behrami will leave...Fernandez and Kazim are right attacking midfielders, I would not be very surprised if soon we would be linked to a right winger...Mesto? we will see.

I mentioned Mesto because I believe him to be exactly what we need, a right back/right midfielder, he's a perfect replacement for Behrami and I just think Augusto Fernandez is being lined up more for the centre of midfield. If we lose Zauri and Behrami, we need a player of Mesto's versatility and I'm just expecting this rumour to resurface sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:36 am

Udinese sold Mesto's contract to Reggina

Reggina then sent Mesto on loan to Genoa where he will play this season, so we wont be signing Mesto

Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:

Do you want my honest opinion (and that is nothing to do with Lotito..i praise him for save us from money break..but anyway) ? .. it will be.. Muslera - De Silvestri, Cribari, Siviglia, Radu - Ledesma, Dabo, Manfredini (or Mudingay) and Rocchi, Pandev and an idiot striker. This is my humble opinion.. we`re dreaming..we`re gonna fight for staying in serie a next year also

P.S. : And Rocchi is going to drag the team all by himself (like he did last season) to keep us in serie a...although some "great" lazio fans didnt saw or see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:50 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:

Do you want my honest opinion (and that is nothing to do with Lotito..i praise him for save us from money break..but anyway) ? .. it will be.. Muslera - De Silvestri, Cribari, Siviglia, Radu - Ledesma, Dabo, Manfredini (or Mudingay) and Rocchi, Pandev and an idiot striker. This is my humble opinion.. we`re dreaming..we`re gonna fight for staying in serie a next year also

P.S. : And Rocchi is going to drag the team all by himself (like he did last season) to keep us in serie a...although some "great" lazio fans didnt saw or see that.

With all due respect but what are you on about?

In goal we have Carrizo, arguably one of the best future goalies in the world. As opposed to last year, I'd say that we strengthened our position there, no? Ballotta, Carrizo, I know who to chose. Then, defence. We have Radu, Rozehnal, Cribari, De Silvestri, Kolarov, and we can expect one more (Moti?) - I'd say that is more than okay, also in combination with a good communicating goalkeeper like Carrizo we are stronger than last year, without a doubt. Midfield we lose Behrami, big loss, although I share the opinion of those who say he is - in many cases - overrated. If we get Fernandez I'd say we don't lose nothing in midfield, rather the opposite - Fernandez would be a quality signing - don't forget we might get 11 million for Behrami, which would be great. In attack we lose Tare, we get Zarate - one of the biggest Argentinian talents there are, plus a promising young Czech striker. Add Rocchi and Pandev and you have an amazing attack according to me. Don't be so negative, we clearly strengthened our squad, and we won't have all the bad luck we had last year again - we are, I'm pretty sure, end up in the final 8.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 pm

I fully agree with Lucky Strike
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:

Honestly, I don't understand what were you saying either man..

I f you want to be pessimist, it's your right...

but please don't drag me or maybe the other fans into pessimism..

Lazio is about passion remember?

PS: Who is the "idiot striker" you mentioned? If that Zarate.. hmmm...

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:

Honestly, I don't understand what were you saying either man..

I f you want to be pessimist, it's your right...

but please don't drag me or maybe the other fans into pessimism..

Lazio is about passion remember?

PS: Who is the "idiot striker" you mentioned? If that Zarate.. hmmm...

I think what Kurama_SSLazio is tying to say is that he doesn't fully belive all the transfer hype, or in other words, he won't believe we have signed the likes of Carrizo and Zarate until he sees them pulling on the sky blue jersey and running onto a football pitch.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:06 pm

What better proof then those pics when Zatare arrived in Rome ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:23 pm

martinese wrote:
What better proof then those pics when Zatare arrived in Rome ? scratch

A hat-trick against merda hahaha cheers

Definitely our squad is stronger! I have a good feeling about that season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Today at 9:03 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next