HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 pm

ClockworkOrange wrote:
Hmm Ivanovic of chelsea you say .. who's this guy? .. never heard of him

Look at this article : http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=765527
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 123
Age : 39
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 pm

usampa wrote:
ClockworkOrange wrote:
Hmm Ivanovic of chelsea you say .. who's this guy? .. never heard of him

Look at this article : http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=765527

Thank you .. seems interesting .. very expensive though .. and being a Serbian he's a non EU-player right?

Would be nice .. but won't happen in my opinon and even if it did Rossi would field Siviglia insteead of him every day of the week Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:45 pm

yeah, EU passport would be a problem, no doubt, however, Juventus really want this guy but Chelsea would probably prefer to loan him. we've a good relationship with Chelsea, we've a history of buying Balkan players, this is a guy who would be ideal to replace Stendardo, even for just one season until we find another prospect. I hope Lotito stops by an reads trhis tongue
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 784
Age : 26
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 pm

He doesn't need a EU passport Wink We can take 2 non-EU players per season from this year so that shouldn't be a problem
Back to top Go down
LazioKosovo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 16
Age : 40
Country and city : Mitrovica, Kosova
Laziale since : 1993/94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Dan wrote:
All I know about him is that he didn’t play 1 minute for Chelsea… Apparently this was because he had played a full season in the Russian league, and was deemed unfit… I’m not sure. He was fantastic at Moscow (so I heard) but the whole not playing 1 minute for Chelsea is kind of strange… I’m not sure on this.

He was not even in the bench during his 6 month spell to Chelsea. Of course there are lot of reasons for that, but as I've heard he was doing excellent in Russia. Chelsea tried to copy Man. Utd and to some point L'pool of bringing eastern european central defenders playing in top russian teams (Vidic and Skrtel) but it seems that Ivanovic is lacking experience and strength to cope with physical Premiership, which doesn't necessary means that he is not good player, since he got good credentials, I mean russian league and football in general is raising in the recent years, and such, every player that has been good in that league must be worth of (at least) taking on consideration. Maybe, some serb or russian (or someone else who is familiar with) member of our forum could tell us more about this guy.
Personally, I am somehow sceptic, because Juve was previously interested on this guy, and I do not think that we really need him.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 pm

well there are no links with him, but he's just the kind of player Lotito would go for - potentially cheap and full of talent.

and now that Domizzi's agent has said he would be satisfied in going to Roma, I'm tempted to say we should forget about Domizzi.
Back to top Go down
Mihajlovic010
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 46
Age : 34
Country and city : Serbia, Pirot
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:00 pm

About Branislav Bane Ivanovic.... He started in Serbian second division team called FC Srem and just after 6 months (not really sure, maybe a year) he moved to OFK Beograd, first division club which is always in top 5 in Serbia, and this club is well known about signing great young players. After 2 seasons (maybe 3) he moved to FC Locomotiv Moscow where he played few great seasons, scored some goals and was in best team in his second season in Russian Premier League. Many times man of the match. He played for Serbian U21 selection (2 years ago I think) and he was in best 11 of that tournament. On that championship (I think it was in Holland) Serbia played final vs Holland.... Wink He played for Serbia national senior team 10-15 times, with Nemanja Vidic (MU) and was really good. He even scored a goal in Lisabon against Portugal in EC 2008 qualifier match. When he wanted to move from Moscow there were many interested clubs - Inter, Juventus, Chelsea... He picked Chelsea because in that moment looked like Carvalho will leave this summer... He was'nt really fit and haven't played any games for Chelsea but played few friendly games for Serbia before EC08. (Germany, Russia... )
Well, this is what I know about Bane Ivanovic. He is really good and he's big talent but he needs to play. It would be great if we could take him on loan and in no time he will be first team regular. Only problem is his price and fact that Juventus is after him....
Best regards
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:21 pm

But why are we talking about him?
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 433
Age : 30
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Official: Torino Sign Amoruso




The 34-year-old Amoruso had been in negotiations over a move to Lazio in recent weeks, and it had seemed last month that an agreement had been found.

However, the move then hit a snag, with Amoruso’s agent Tullio Tinti laying the blame at the door of Lazio President Claudio Lotito.

Tinti has since been searching for a new club for his client, and it has now been announced that Torino have won the race for the forward.

“Reggina would like to announce that they have sold Amoruso to Torino on a permanent basis,” read a statement on the Tuscan club’s official website.

“The club offers its best wishes for the player’s future as he was a key player in three unforgettable seasons.”

Amoruso has had a long and distinguished Serie A career dating back to 1993. He has also represented the likes of Juventus, Napoli, Perugia and Messina.


http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=768480
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:25 pm

One worry less.Amoruso is over the hill,and I'd like to believe we're building a young and perspective squad.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 181
Age : 28
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:41 pm

Ivanović is a awesome player!!! With only 24 years he have a great character. Player who's born to be leader. I hope he will soon be a serbian captain. He is very similar player to Maldini in way how he plays a how he comunicates. Chelsea pay for him 13M euros, and I think he will very soon be worth double. He is player who will surely be as good as Vidic is now, even better. Everything best for Ivanović, but I think we dont have chance to sign him...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:09 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
But why are we talking about him?

simply because we are in search of a central defender and we need a quality replacement and in my opinion, this is the best value for money buy in the market. If Lotito is willing to sign Zarate on loan and worry about permanency later, surely he would do the same for a player of Ivanovic's quality?

add the fact that we have a great history of Balkan players and a great relationship with Chelsea and considering Abramovich would be quite unwilling to sell his players to rival CL clubs, we'd have a real chance of pulling off his signature - if we try of course.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 268
Age : 37
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 pm

No way we are going to get him...
Juve is after him and they bid 15 millions...
And we are NOT in search of a central defender...
Like Lotito said, we have: Radu, Rozenhal, Cribari, Siviglia, Diakite, Stendardo, Artipoli - 7 central defenders...that's all...I think we are MORE than covered in defense next season.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:07 pm

drazvan wrote:
No way we are going to get him...
Juve is after him and they bid 15 millions...
And we are NOT in search of a central defender...
Like Lotito said, we have: Radu, Rozenhal, Cribari, Siviglia, Diakite, Stendardo, Artipoli - 7 central defenders...that's all...I think we are MORE than covered in defense next season.

the thing is that we are covered in number but what about class ?

Crespo is looking for a new team since they don't want him in Inter........why not ?
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 268
Age : 37
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:32 pm

First, I think Rozenhal, Cribari, Stendardo and Radu are top class.
Siviglia passed his best years, and Artipoli and Diakite still learn, but I would say that we are well covered.

Second, Crespo...if we wouldn't have transfered Zarate and Kozak, I would have taken him...he is a guy who can easily score 10-15 goals per season...but now, his transfer would be just useless...Pandev, Rocchi, Zarate, Kozak + Makinwa and Inzaghi...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

well if Rossi sells Stendardo as planned and then maybe Artipoli, we need to bring in a class defender who plays centrally. Ivanovic fits that bill, the main reason I mentioned him is because this is the calibre of player we should be looking for. you can't deny that we are in the market for a centre back when we are chasing Domizzi and Moti, however these transfers are beginning to look increasingly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 269
Age : 31
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Caxi wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:
But why are we talking about him?

simply because we are in search of a central defender and we need a quality replacement and in my opinion, this is the best value for money buy in the market. If Lotito is willing to sign Zarate on loan and worry about permanency later, surely he would do the same for a player of Ivanovic's quality?

add the fact that we have a great history of Balkan players and a great relationship with Chelsea and considering Abramovich would be quite unwilling to sell his players to rival CL clubs, we'd have a real chance of pulling off his signature - if we try of course.

are we?
Stendardo,Radu,Rozenhal,Siviglia,Cribari .
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Stendardo is leaving, please face up to it guys, there's not one press report that says he's staying. Which leaves us with four, Rozehnal, Radu, Cribari and Siviglia (Diakite is a big back up). It also seems that Rozehnal may move too and if so, we will bring in either Domizzi or Dainelli.

Pinzi and Augusto Fernandez are being worked on.

Not my words, but the words of one of the LazioFever team.
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 181
Age : 28
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Could you guys imagine Lotito giving big money for Ivanović??? I cant imagine... Maybe if Lotito offers to pay 1.5M/Y for next 10 years... He know to do that kind of deals.... And imagine Abramovich's face in that case....
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 268
Age : 37
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Dudes, forget it...
Why would they sell Ivanovic to us?
And why would Ivanovic sign for us when half of Europe is after him????
And even more, why would we pay him so much instead of getting Moti or Dainelli for a quater of the money???

By the way, today is 8th of July....wasn't Palacio supposed to give us an answer yesterday? Shall we understand that the whole deal was a bluff?
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 181
Age : 28
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 pm

drazvan wrote:
Dudes, forget it...
By the way, today is 8th of July....wasn't Palacio supposed to give us an answer yesterday? Shall we understand that the whole deal was a bluff?
I think Palacio is certainly no more in our plans...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 pm

I think Palacio and Amoruso deals were abandoned when we signed Zarate and Kozak.

The only chance we have of getting Ivanovic is on loan. Chelsea may want to loan him out to a team who can give him regular playing time and keep him in the long-term, but this is not even a rumour, it was a suggestion, forget about it for now.

I was hopeful Stendardo would stay, but it seems 99% certain he won't now. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:36 am

what are these dangers we are expecting from Pompey ?
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 279
Age : 34
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 am

whats up with you guys, you are discussing a player that we are not even linked to him by the biggest websites in creating unrealistic rumors like tribalfootball.com.

If this is the case, then lets discuss Thuram, Marquez, Burdisso....etc too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 123
Age : 39
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
what are these dangers we are expecting from Pompey ?

According to this it was false alarm .. a story made up by media

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=112452
("google-translation" below)
Quote :
Among Mauro Zarate and Lazio no problem: as verified by Tuttomercatoweb, the Argentine striker is not in the centre of any circumstances, nor even its passage biancoceleste is perhaps because the player has confirmed you want at all costs wear the jersey of the club Lotito. No attempt of "stealing" of Portsmouth, as erroneously reported by some media: in fact the only club that tried to end the colpaccio, making pressure on the player's brother, is the Middlesbrough, but had to surrender, remaining so dry mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09   Today at 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Transfers and Rumours Season 08/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Transfers 2014/2015 Season
» Rumours 2012-13
» Transfers for season 2010-2011
» Transfer rumours !
» Silly season transfer rumours III...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Transfer & rumours about SS Lazio-
Jump to: