HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Sponsor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 784
Age : 26
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 pm

It was probably only for the game with Juventus ...
Last season EDILEUROPA were on our shirts for another derby but I can't remember with who. scratch
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 206
Age : 25
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

I thought Edileuropa was just a temporary thing ages ago?
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Probably temporary again...
Back to top Go down
signori10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Country and city : Toronto
Laziale since : 1988
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:22 am

EDILEUROPA was on Lazio shirts in the 2nd half of the 2007-08 season for around 10 games or so. I think this is just for one game. Last season they had 3 sponsors for 4 games. I collect Lazio jerseys and it's costing me so much money trying to get them all. Why can't Lazio just get one sponsor for the whole season like before.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:14 pm

signori10 wrote:
EDILEUROPA was on Lazio shirts in the 2nd half of the 2007-08 season for around 10 games or so. I think this is just for one game. Last season they had 3 sponsors for 4 games. I collect Lazio jerseys and it's costing me so much money trying to get them all. Why can't Lazio just get one sponsor for the whole season like before.

I think what they are trying to do is make more money. One Sponsor is consistent and a set amount of money but lotito and lazio are probably trying to get individual game sponsors, just like the one against juve since there were 70,000 people there and many watching on TV, if he gets a sponsor to pay up for each big game, it probably comes out little better then having 1 sponsor for whole season, only the really really big clubs would benefit from 1 consistent sponsor because of their popularity all over the world. This way is better for the team if and only if they are able to obtain a sponsor for the big games, thats the problem with this method is the risk of not finding a sponsor for certain games.
Back to top Go down
indian_eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 59
Age : 32
Country and city : India
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

This might have been discussed before, but how about we make our official site even better and start print shirts with SSLAZIO.IT on the front. That is, until we find someone going to be our sponsor whole season.

or better yet, LAZIOFEVER.ORG (!)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 am

indian_eagle wrote:
This might have been discussed before, but how about we make our official site even better and start print shirts with SSLAZIO.IT on the front. That is, until we find someone going to be our sponsor whole season.

or better yet, LAZIOFEVER.ORG (!)

cheers

I dont mind that idea at all.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:49 am

Quote :
La S.S.Lazio S.p.A comunica che, in occasione della gara di campionato Catania-Lazio in programma domenica 20 settembre, i calciatori biancocelesti scenderanno in campo con il logo Paideia sulle maglie da gioco.

La Clinica Paideia di Roma è da anni ormai la struttura di riferimento dello staff medico della S.S. Lazio per visite, esami diagnostici e gestione dei traumi dei calciatori della squadra biancoceleste.

La Paideia inoltre in occasione delle partite casalinghe gestisce l'assistenza medico-infermieristica per i calciatori della S.S. Lazio, per quelli delle squadre ospiti e per i tifosi sugli spalti, mettendo a disposizione della società oltre 50 addetti tra medici ed infermieri ed il supporto di 9 ambulanze.

Our medical partner, Paideia, will be our shirt sponsor for the Catania match.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 am

Oh the irony of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:49 pm

c. testa wrote:
Quote :
La S.S.Lazio S.p.A comunica che, in occasione della gara di campionato Catania-Lazio in programma domenica 20 settembre, i calciatori biancocelesti scenderanno in campo con il logo Paideia sulle maglie da gioco.

La Clinica Paideia di Roma è da anni ormai la struttura di riferimento dello staff medico della S.S. Lazio per visite, esami diagnostici e gestione dei traumi dei calciatori della squadra biancoceleste.

La Paideia inoltre in occasione delle partite casalinghe gestisce l'assistenza medico-infermieristica per i calciatori della S.S. Lazio, per quelli delle squadre ospiti e per i tifosi sugli spalti, mettendo a disposizione della società oltre 50 addetti tra medici ed infermieri ed il supporto di 9 ambulanze.

Our medical partner, Paideia, will be our shirt sponsor for the Catania match.

You hear that signori10? another 500€ down the pipe Twisted Evil Very Happy

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Sile wrote:
c. testa wrote:
Quote :
La S.S.Lazio S.p.A comunica che, in occasione della gara di campionato Catania-Lazio in programma domenica 20 settembre, i calciatori biancocelesti scenderanno in campo con il logo Paideia sulle maglie da gioco.

La Clinica Paideia di Roma è da anni ormai la struttura di riferimento dello staff medico della S.S. Lazio per visite, esami diagnostici e gestione dei traumi dei calciatori della squadra biancoceleste.

La Paideia inoltre in occasione delle partite casalinghe gestisce l'assistenza medico-infermieristica per i calciatori della S.S. Lazio, per quelli delle squadre ospiti e per i tifosi sugli spalti, mettendo a disposizione della società oltre 50 addetti tra medici ed infermieri ed il supporto di 9 ambulanze.

Our medical partner, Paideia, will be our shirt sponsor for the Catania match.

You hear that signori10? another 500€ down the pipe Twisted Evil Very Happy
hahahahaah...just what I was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:35 pm

No poor chap...in every sense bounce
Back to top Go down
signori10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Country and city : Toronto
Laziale since : 1988
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 pm

What a joke. I can't understand why they can't get one sponsor for the whole season. My friend said to me last night as a joke that if lazio gets a different sponsor every match this season in Serie A and in Europe I will have to buy over 40 jerseys. I think he put the jinx on me. No I won't buy any more jerseys until they get one main sponsor for this season and when the 110 year jersey officially come's out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sponsor   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
Sponsor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» New UCI rules, and a sponsor for Contador
» New site sponsor!! NEW MINI STUFF!!
» Roush to drop to 3 teams for 2012 unless sponsor is confirmed
» New FC Dallas kits w/sponsor logo
» All Black jersey to have a sponsor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: