AuthorMessage
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:29 pm

ive just read what delio has said and i just watch higlights of the match last night and i looking at the table is like having sex with a beautiful women maybe this is a new era for Lazio i dont see anyreason why we cant challenge for Scudetto we are playing brillient football and the players seam a complete different bunch conpeard to last year

FORZA LAZIO
Non Mollare Mai
Back to top Go down
Ermin
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 171
Country and city : Sweden,Tranas
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 pm

I think thats the last thing we should do, starting to aim for the scudetto. Don't set our young squad under big pressaure being underdog fits us just perfect! One game at a time and lets keep our feets on the ground...
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Ermin wrote:
I think thats the last thing we should do, starting to aim for the scudetto. Don't set our young squad under big pressaure being underdog fits us just perfect! One game at a time and lets keep our feets on the ground...
i cnt say i agree why cnt we aim big like the "big" clubs do i mean last week was a slite blip but we have shown our quality by thrashing a very good viola side and it was no flook either, but i agree we need to keep our heads and feet on the ground

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Ermin
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 171
Country and city : Sweden,Tranas
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:11 pm

sure I think we have a starting eleven that's near that level but i don't think we got enough quality players on the bench to really compete with the "big teams" in the long run. But there is nothing that would make me moore happy then if im proved wrong Surprised
Back to top Go down
salparadise79
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 44
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:20 pm

I think it really could be a new era, but moving forward, we need:

1) Pandev and Delio to sign extensions.
2) Zarate's transfer to be made permanent.
3) Ledesma's situation settled (this means either a new contract, or a move away. I'd prefer if he stayed).

Things are going good now, but I think this team could be incredible if the core group stays intact.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Here here!
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Hold your horses, few days ago half the forum was up in arms against Rossi and quite a few of the players. Personally I intend to enjoy the season without expecting much. The players should take one step at a time thinking just of the next game, remember how before the Mialn game a few of them made some rather cheeky comments.
Back to top Go down
Edi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : sLOVEnia, Koper/Capodistria/Caput Histrae
Laziale since : ancient greece:)
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:38 pm

Matrim wrote:
Hold your horses, few days ago half the forum was up in arms against Rossi and quite a few of the players. Personally I intend to enjoy the season without expecting much. The players should take one step at a time thinking just of the next game, remember how before the Mialn game a few of them made some rather cheeky comments.

Exactly! Good to see the laziali happy, but I personally don't like all this hype, announcing scudetto and don't know what. We must take one game at time and eventually evaluate the league position.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:42 pm

yup.. one step at a time... I'm sure Rossi thinking the same way as the rest of us... that we are strong enough to achieve something really big.. but he don't wanna put anyone under pressure, especially himself... so why not just enjoying every moment with this Lazio.. enjoy every match, every attack, every goal and enjoy also the thinking on what should Rossi do to make the team better after every defeat.. just enjoy it!! ...without any burden or high expectation...but with confidence cheers
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:43 pm

salparadise79 wrote:
I think it really could be a new era, but moving forward, we need:

1) Pandev and Delio to sign extensions.
2) Zarate's transfer to be made permanent.
3) Ledesma's situation settled (this means either a new contract, or a move away. I'd prefer if he stayed).

Things are going good now, but I think this team could be incredible if the core group stays intact.

If Ledesma signs a new contract,I'm sure everyone will forget everything bad about him.But after his matches I must stay that his mind is not on Lazio.And when a player knows that next season he will play elsewhere,he is playing under his value.But in this case I can't wish him the best,then he can follow bastardbehrami to eat money.
Regarding Pandev and Zarate:I think Lotito will have big problems with the fans,if they'll leave.That would be a disaster for him...

And at the end,regarding the team,how somebody said,it doesn't matter if we don't win anything,it matters that we play football,a spectacular one!There isn't biggest happiness for a supporter when he knows that his team plays brilliantly,even if we loose.That feeling is priceless!There will be hard moments too,but I say that if this groups remains(maybe 2-3 changes on the bench) we will be serious candidates for Serie A's most spectacular team "trophy".
Non mollare mai!!!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:08 pm

FORZA-LAZIO1900 wrote:
ive just read what delio has said and i just watch higlights of the match last night and i looking at the table is like having sex with a beautiful women maybe this is a new era for Lazio i dont see anyreason why we cant challenge for Scudetto we are playing brillient football and the players seam a complete different bunch conpeard to last year

FORZA LAZIO
Non Mollare Mai

That's exactly how it feels now but next week, it could be back to the old beergoggles. We need to see how this season pans out before we can call it a new era.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Matrim wrote:

Agreed !!!

I repeat what I already said. This Lazio still haven´t achieved ANYTHING. Besides, I don´t think Rossi´s words about "A new cycle" were meant for all of us to start dreaming of Lo Scudetto. Rather that we are trying to build an important team for the future. Now if there is also action behind those words, I think our dear President should start thinking about Pandev´s and Ledesma´s future. Only then we can talk about the long term planning that we all want so badly.

The team shows a lot of promise, but I also see there is still room for a lot of improvement in certain positions. Most of all in central defence and perhaps even in midfield as well.

As Matrim said, we should take one step at a time and stop with the rather cheeky comments. But of course, let´s not forget to enjoy supporting a team that is also able to entertain us with some good football. I think all laziali deserve that after a few years of Mudingayi and Mutarelli...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:43 am

One step at a time but it looks good for now definitely.
Grazie Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Darran
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 80
Country and city : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:47 am

Zarate talks about the Scudetto as our target.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=881827

I like his confidence, but we should not get carried away. We are not in the league of Milan, Inter or Juve. We should just focus on what we are doing, giving all our with the utmost concentration and see where we end up at the season. The last thing we need are expectations because of our good start to the season. Our aim is to get to the UEFA Cup for next season, anything more is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:20 am

Darran wrote:
Zarate talks about the Scudetto as our target.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=881827

I like his confidence, but we should not get carried away. We are not in the league of Milan, Inter or Juve. We should just focus on what we are doing, giving all our with the utmost concentration and see where we end up at the season. The last thing we need are expectations because of our good start to the season. Our aim is to get to the UEFA Cup for next season, anything more is a bonus.

Darran, I agree. Uefa cup is what we aim for, anything else is a bonus. These are the times when you have to keep your feet on the ground.

One game at a time and see where we will end up.

Keep up the hard work, and the fans will respond positively.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:35 am

Lo Scudetto is beyond us.

Champions League place is the best we can do, we need to keep dreams and ambitions realistic.

We should work at building a side capable of winning Lo Scudetto, much like Fiorentina have done (and Napoli are doing) , even if they aren't quite good enough yet.

Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:09 pm

c. testa wrote:
Lo Scudetto is beyond us.

Champions League place is the best we can do, we need to keep dreams and ambitions realistic.

We should work at building a side capable of winning Lo Scudetto, much like Fiorentina have done (and Napoli are doing) , even if they aren't quite good enough yet.

yup we (the fans) shouldn't dream to get a scudetto this year... but zarate can and should if he wants it! because he's the one that play in the field and again he has the capability to bring us to the top.. so the higher the motivation is, the better...

so good luck Zarate... we won't put any burden on you, seeing your beautiful dribbling, assists and goals its enough for now cheers
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 pm

I think that after Inter, Juve and Milan (yes they will be back on the top) the only option place 4 is, 1 round away from the CHL.

And considering that you have 4 to 5 teams behind, who will battle for that 1 precious golden ticket.
I will be happy if we get in Europe in 09/10, and maybe stick the Coppa in the air.
But so far, we are doing great, let's hope Sunday in Torino we can confirm with a win.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm

After just 5 rounds we have 1/4 of the points earned last season.

It is really hard to keep the head out of the clouds and the feet on the ground, probably the best thing is to enjoy this season one game at a time.

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 pm

All I ask from this season and the next mercato is this.

1. A place in the CL.
2. Keep Zarate and Pandev.
3. Buy a great playmaker or a new trequartista and a great central defender.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:52 pm

I agree that is a new era for Lazio. At least this season..we can play a half (last year we were dead for 90 mins). We are ghosts in first..good in second (and we have very much luck this year ... we missed this).

But again..i still don`t believe that Rossi is up to the task. He`s saviours this year are Zarate and Foggia who wants to proove everyone that they are great players..and they are giving their souls and playing for other 2-3 players (most of it Foggia..must play for Mauri also every game).

I really want to keep saying this and to win the championship (or at least a CL spot..or the coppa). Imagine what will happen if Lazio would play at least one game in 11 players..not in 10. Only i know how much i fight for Lazio here..with anyone..so that is why i expect for them to do the same. But i really feel that Rossi is a half match coach..and he`s making fun of us with that "ghost playmaker" called Mauri. Is an insult for Foggia, Pandev and Zarate as well.

Anyway.. when Lazio wins..i`m the happiest person on earth and i`m proud to show all of them that i`m a Lazio fan. So i just hope that this will continue (no matter how..with luck and with a weird coach).

NON MOLLARE MAI
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 am

Any info about our Primavera team? Have they started their season?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:16 pm

LofL wrote:
Any info about our Primavera team? Have they started their season?

lazialita.it wrote:
PRIMAVERA: LAZIO IN SEMIFINALELa Lazio allenata da Roberto Sesena accede alle semifinali del torneo giovanile Karol Wojtyla. I biancocelesti hanno battuto 1-0 la Sampdoria. Lunedì mattina si torna in campo. La Primavera vola in semifinale

Nella terza partita del Girone A del Torneo giovanile Karol Wojtyla disputata ieri allo Stadio Comunale di Pinzolo, la Lazio ha sconfitto la quotatissima Sampdoria per 1-0. I ragazzi allenati da Mister Sesena , nonostante le assenze dello squalificato Faraoni e dell’infortunato Tuia ,hanno disputato una partita straordinaria ed hanno battuto i Campioni d’Italia in carica con una rete dell’attaccante Sciamanna il quale ha battuto il portiere doriano Fiorillo riprendendo una respinta su tiro di Ricci.
La formazione biancoceleste sara’ nuovamente in campo per le semifinali del Torneo Lunedì 29 Settembre a Colleferro (calcio d’inizio ore 11.00) con una avversaria da definire e scelta mediante sorteggio.

On a side note, i just figured we have a very tricky schedule in the second part of the season.
http://62.149.232.202/calendari/
After merda we start with the tough games, genoa home, Atalanta away, inter home, Udinese away, palermo home after which comes the 3 week pause, then reggina away and then the last match of the half season is juve home. No time for complacency and exhibitionism, we have to keep on collecting as many points as possible points while we have the edge.
IMO the next 6 games against mid-table teams will set the tone for the rest of the season, we have the chance to stock up and while it is really too early to think about spring we should make the most of this phenomenal start.

Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:17 am

actually the primavera team reached the final of Karol Wojtyla Cup beating MKS Cracovia 3-0
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:55 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=899358

Lotito continues with his bla bla for our scudetto chances ..... can't he understand we are better off with the underdog status ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new era for Lazio   Today at 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down

new era for Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next