Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Honestly, we're so going to get f*cked in this Behrami department. He should stay, but it's clear we're shopping him. It's also clear that no club will pay top dollar for him, because we're lazio and not Inter, Milan, Juve, etc. So, even if the guy is worth 8-10 euro...someone will offer us 3 and some pathetic BS player and Lotito will take it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 am

And why the fuk Behrami wants to leave Lazio for Palermo? There has been strong rumour about that deal. Wtf is Palermo?
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:42 am

Palermo is doing well in the market! And they will be on bar with Fiorentina in the near future.

i would like to keep him, but I am sorry to admit that we are falling behind Viola, Palermo, Napoli, Samp, Udinese and even Genoa!

i am sorry again to rephrase your question: why should Behram stay with Lazio?
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:23 am

Laziophilic wrote:

Becouse of the city. Very Happy No, but you'r question is good, but Behrami is not THAT good player that he think Juve or Inter will cash out serious money to get him. Lazio or Palermo? The choice should be easy, he played CL with Lazio, that means we can, yes we can make it. With Palermo Intertoto cup or UEFA Cup is the high point of teh season. Their biggest scoup is 34 year old Liverani on free transfer so far (maybe Amelia). Palermo will N E V E R be a top club, with or without Behrami.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:39 pm

I dont want Valon to leave Lazio.

I love his spirit, love and attitude and how he wears the sky blue with pride and always gives it his all.
He is a great young player who will surely develop further. I believe he can do that with Lazio under Rossi.

I will be very sad the day he leaves - and especially so if done in a way that does not appreciate what Lazio has given him and how it has helped him in his career. If he is intent on leaving, please Valon do it respectfully, thats all I ask because unfortunately I dont think he will be in the Lazio jersey at the beginning of season 2008/09.

FORZA BEHRAMI.... please stay with us!
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:30 am

Laziophilic wrote:
Palermo is doing well in the market! And they will be on bar with Fiorentina in the near future.

i would like to keep him, but I am sorry to admit that we are falling behind Viola, Palermo, Napoli, Samp, Udinese and even Genoa!

Please please please, we did last year very bad. But the year therefor we were 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we buy players like Carizzo, maybe Palacio, Radu, Moti(maybe)... How can we be weaker than Napoli or Palermo?
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Goerlandt, the a/m players have no Seire A experience at all!? so they might perform either way despite being named as talents in their respective Leagues!

I know that we were third and I still think that we could compete last year for the European competitions and the main factor that prevented us was Rossi tactics at most followed by Lotito lack of good signings last summer.

I don't want to go off the topic, but yes Palermo signed all of the following players (Mix of talents and experienced players in Serie A)

1- Marco Amelia (Livorno)
2- Ragi (Empoli)
3- Liverani (Fiorentina)
4- Lenzfame (Bari)
5- Budan (Parma)
6- Bovo (Genoa)
7- Norcenio (Juve)

Not to forget they still have good players in their squad!? and now they are going to secure Behrami!! I don't think that you can complain on this Squad esp. we have almost the same team potential!

If Lotito is doing his job in this summer all the pressure is on Rossi shoulders esp. that this Lazio squad is capable to qualify for the CL IMO, but do Rossi have such ambitions!? I really doubt drunken
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Palermo have an excellent squad. better than ours

but we are a better club. know why?? because Palermo have Zamparini and even though Lotito has his problems he is still not as bad as Zamparini.

under Zampa, Palermo will go nowhere except backwards

Strategist
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 25
Country and city : al Nido dell'Aquila
Laziale since : Da nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Whereas Lazio is moving forward with Lotito, right?
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:20 pm

The only thing Lazio is moving forward with is "rumors."

Lotito blows more smoke up our ass than Goal.com does with Ronaldo and/ or Ronaldinho moving to another club.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:21 pm

c. testa wrote:
Palermo have an excellent squad. better than ours

but we are a better club. know why?? because Palermo have Zamparini and even though Lotito has his problems he is still not as bad as Zamparini.

under Zampa, Palermo will go nowhere except backwards

Believe me, Lotito is worse than Zamparini.
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:56 am

Hasnt there been suprisingly few Behrami rumours the last weeks considering he was sure to be sold and all? I really hope we get to keep him next season.
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:05 am

I'd rather him leave actually. A player who doesn't wants to stay does not deserve to wear the jersey. Furthermore, if he leaves next year then it would be for free or a minimum. This year we can still sell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:12 am

valon was my dearest player, but now i dont like him any more... he just wants play for money... would be better him to leave...
Forza grande Lazio!!!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:04 pm

Behrami became a laziale hero in that derby

Now he's a zero because of they way he wishes to leave.

I know he's worth a lot of money, but really, on August 31st, if he's still at Lazio, Lotito should just offer him for no fee to every club in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:14 pm

with Behrami, I can understand him wanting to leave because a bigger club wanted him (like Barca or Real for example), i wouldnt be happy but I could accept

but for him to just want to leave, for a club like Samp who are just as good as we are, just so he can get a few extra euros then he is not worth the shirt

its a shame because he is going to be a top class player and he won us the derby but that's football

LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 pm

I don't know what's true from this whole story,but if things are like this,then I'm very disappointed.If isn't true then I say "Sorry I was wrong".
I think there's is no reason for him to stay.And if his transfer falls,we can think about putting him on the transfer list cause probably if his "big transfer" falls,then he will say that he remains and he never wanted to leave,and he's a laziale and bla bla bla.My opinion is that we don't need such players.He plays only for money and he forgets where he became somebody!!!Arriving here was a great step in his career,we gave him everything,Rossi made from him a player.He was one of my favourites but now he must go.We don't need players whos mind is only at money.He's a bastard!!!I think if here would have an offer from riomma he would accept it at first.We don't need this kind of players.What is he thinking?Who is he???NOBODY!!!!!
Ciao you bastard,thx for everything!!!
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm

The "Swiss Beckham" Very Happy Behrami signs for West Ham according to Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1035453/Hammers-sign-Swiss-Beckham-Behrami-signalling-Neill-switch-Man-City.html?ITO=1490
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 pm

End of the story, I read also Zamparini quotes that Lotito said to him that Behrami is goinig for West Ham.

Good luck Volan, we will not miss you determination, fighting spirit, and above all your goal in the derby. I believe that this decision is one of the worst decisions to leave Lazio for West Ham

The article says that we will get over £3m as acompesation, here I wonder where is Lotito action to take him to the court.

Arrivederci Behrami
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 pm

ClockworkOrange wrote:
The "Swiss Beckham" Very Happy Behrami signs for West Ham according to Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1035453/Hammers-sign-Swiss-Beckham-Behrami-signalling-Neill-switch-Man-City.html?ITO=1490

guys, being Irish, I have access to all the british press and there is no stories regarding Behrami and West Ham on any of the main football media news.

in fact, in one place, there is a whole section devoted to each premiership club and Behrami is not even mentioned in the West Ham section.

which means the british press have yet to get a grip of this supposed transfer. that is not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:47 am

Dude...the guy doesn't even have half of Beckham's technique and crossing skills. West Ham? Yup that's really a step up from Lazio. Twisted Evil

He's a mercenary. Never showed that much love for Lazio. Good player but quite overrated I think. We don't have a great back up for him, but for sure he is not worth the rift and problems. Let him leave. We'll get another winger. His career will fade into mediocrity just as his blond highlight.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Behrami really acted strangely. Started talking about buying his contract out, that he was to leave etc etc and now still no firm offer for him making sure he will leave. Imagine him not finding another club, he will be (or is) hated by the fans. Strange to open your mouth without being sure that a tean is wanting you...
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm

Cash wrote:
Behrami really acted strangely. Started talking about buying his contract out, that he was to leave etc etc and now still no firm offer for him making sure he will leave. Imagine him not finding another club, he will be (or is) hated by the fans. Strange to open your mouth without being sure that a tean is wanting you...

I think I read somewhere that he didn't want to use article 17 but his agent (and father?) talked him into using it .. not sure and have no source to back up this

And we all remember how his agent told stories about all of europe's big clubs wanted him .. and now West Ham, Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg are the teams in the hunt .. I think it's a case of a young player with bad judgement getting bad advices from his agent (and father?)

According to what I read on west ham forums there is a precontract deal signed .. but something is stalling the deal .. I don't now if it's west ham - Lazio that are unable to find an agreement (west ham don't want to take advantage of article 17 .. maybe it's because Lotitos legal threaths) or if it's his agent that's holding out for more money

But he should have kept his mouth shut (or rather his agents mouth since he seems to be the one doing all the talking) and stayed and kept fighting and would probably have been rewarded with a new contract in the end .. especially if one consider he was one of Lotitos favourites
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 pm

in Australia there is talk of the overrated hack Lucas Neill already set for a move to Man City as West Ham have agreed terms with the replacement, Valon Behrami

Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Thanks for our goal in the derby, you was our hero, but you screwed it!
No go and never come back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ciao valon   Today at 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down

ciao valon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next