HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The true is that they won something different.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: The true is that they won something different.   Sun May 25, 2008 12:50 am

You are not able to see but i must admit that Roma won more then the Coppa Italia.
In the last 2 years they had an enourmeus coverage by media that support them in every occasion and situation.
The % against other teams become of 60% over!
Starting with Totti that even if he not anymore a player u are able to see his face, his name, his voice everywhere and believe me that everywhere means even in your daily food as the bread( the last one is the Tottino bread shape)
Up to the Roma ( Name and logo) used for music, jersey, food, adv, parks, amusement, and so on.

The last proof the TV coverage and enhancement on the Coppa Italia that , until yesterday, was a "poor" and Idiot Cup. Infact the party coverage is just ended and has been live for more then 20 minutes instead of the normals 10 min!

Believe me that all this "support" and media coverage is born from a long time project made by politic, business, and other strong lobby in the city because someone was able to predict how and what to do with Roma team.
Mine is a difficult but important , personal opinion, reasonament because i am not Milanista, Juventino or Fiorentina fan but i am a Laziale living in this city and sharing my life here where colours are today part of your success and public relation in every field.

The point is that i am really worried for Lazio that is going to disappear and hide from all this and we all are partecipating to this evolution.
Lotito, the Team, the fans are all one with different goals and behave and this is another status that will not help .

Just facts reported in this forum where maybe someone will understand but impossible to admit from our side in this city.

Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Sun May 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Roma Merda
Back to top Go down
nomade
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 233
Country and city : Alexandria, Egypt
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Sun May 25, 2008 9:39 pm

rioma are the actual winners of this honesty post calciopoli soap opera, the antipathy towards inter, nicely played, not fair though, favoritism, victim-ism, they make me wanna vomit... Oh we need some more of those merda smileys...

Lotito should wake up and smell the coffee, and maybe he did but he's too arrogant to admit it...!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Sun May 25, 2008 11:43 pm

they may win more Cups than ever, it won't change : A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO !
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Mon May 26, 2008 1:56 am

They will never win an european trophy like we did cheers
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Mon May 26, 2008 10:35 am

It is really true that they have such a media coverage.

nevertheless, they remain Merda.
Back to top Go down
Cecco
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Eire , Italia
Laziale since : Nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Mon May 26, 2008 10:53 am

Wrong forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Mon May 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Let me put my passion to Lazio and my anti-rioma slogan a side and talk as a real football fans!

Wasn't the Coppa Italia final was our target this year, wasn't this game the only thing that we as a Laziale dreamed for to save this season and get back to Europe!?

Rioma with such a squad they have (and I am quite sure we share with them the same players potential) they were Scudetto winners until the the 62nd minute of last Seire A game, win the coppa Italia trophy, and reached the CL quarter finals (the best ever record for Lazio!)

I am in a bitter situation, I don't care if we won the derby 10-0 which is something Rossi want to convince us to forget those insults to our pride this season!? I will not comment on rioma simply because we were so sluggish and we as football fans in general and Lazio fans in particular would be more than satisfied and happy to achieve what Rioma did this year No

The key issue, did Lotito and Rossi learend form their mistakes!? I will ask everybody that if Rioma won the scudetto this year (in which they were so close) what will be our reactions to it! Me as a Lazio fan I was supporting Inter as mauch as I am Laziale in the last game, and I celebrated Ibra goal on the same way as I did when Behrami scored the winning goal against Merda.

Let us as fans not forget that Rioma was 2nd and we were third during the season 06-07, it really hurts to see this gap get increased by 10 positions this year with 36 points separate between the 2 sides this term.

Crazie Inter & Catania
Back to top Go down
Jester
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 25
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : 9 august 1964

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Mon May 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Ermetico wrote:

The point is that i am really worried for Lazio that is going to disappear and hide from all this and we all are partecipating to this evolution.
Lotito, the Team, the fans a

go and tell the president...
Back to top Go down
El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : Kuwait City
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 1:40 am

I really dont know about whats going on in Italy, but I can see that on an International level, and in different countries, Roma have a very good marketing approach world wide.. not only in the Media, but also in merchandise. When was the last time you walked into a clothing store in the middle of a country where you have been on holiday to see the shirts of LAZIO hanging?

Every sports shop in the world might have a Roma key chain, or a Roma Pen, or a Roma T-shirt, a Roma Cap... when do you see LAZIO looking at things from a marketing point of view? It is as hard to see the Lazio in any country in the world as this directly reflects on how Lazio is seen locally in Italy. So i definitly agree with you that ROMA have been getting a lot more coverage, and thats due to their strong Marketing startegy which we dont have.

Lazio is a one man show at the moment. Never have I heard or seen anyone from Lazio other than Claudio Lotito this and Lotito that. Does any other club in the world (Maybe some) have a president close player deals? (Madrid --> Mijatovic ... Barcelona --> Tixi ... etc)

Lazio needs a structure... Lazio needs a team... Lazio needs former players to be inolved in running the club along side Lotito to ensure that Lazio is back on the map again... and everything starts from the inside.... Once this is done in Italy, it will reflect on it Internationally...

This is what I believe... and in the end.. I really hope that someday.. as I am walking into a small shop in the island of MAWI.. i see the Sky Blue shirt hanging...

PS: Ironically, today in London I went to a sports store... they had the ROMA shirts hanging and behind them on the same rack the Lazio shirts.... I took down all the Roma shirts and Lazio shirts... put the Roma shirts behind... and the Lazio shirts infront.... It made me feel good to see the Lazio shirt side by side with the biggest teams in Europe... and the Merda in the back!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 2:06 am

El MaEsTro wrote:

PS: Ironically, today in London I went to a sports store... they had the ROMA shirts hanging and behind them on the same rack the Lazio shirts.... I took down all the Roma shirts and Lazio shirts... put the Roma shirts behind... and the Lazio shirts infront.... It made me feel good to see the Lazio shirt side by side with the biggest teams in Europe... and the Merda in the back!

Where in London did u find a Lazio shirt ? Last summer i was searching 2 days all sport stores in that city..and nothing. The only thing that they had (almost everywhere) was Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus shirt.
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 2:17 am

El MaEsTro wrote:
WELL DONE MAN!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
A Roma Solo La Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 66
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 7:17 am

I feel the pain of all the people who have commented so far on this topic, this season has brought nothing but pain and suffering and unfortunatly it has been ongoing for several years. I think Lotito has been bombarded by the fans and the media over the last two seaons that he isnt thinking straight anymore. What I think Lotito needs to do is create a marketable team which will increase our revenue and in turn bring more coverage and recognition to our team. Just allow him time, because if im not mistaken the merda fans want sensi out, NOW. So really eventhough it looks as if the grass is greener on the other side i dont believe that is the case. We will have our time in the sun, We Will Be Glorious Again.
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 1:17 pm

deZio wrote:
El MaEsTro wrote:
WELL DONE MAN!!!!! cheers cheers

Bravo !
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Well Ermetico, you are living in Italy and you can give us a much more clue ideas about the media favouring rioma these days, but me as a Laziale living out side Italy will not blame rioma as much as Lazio! I think that all of Italy wanted rioma to win the Scudetto rather than Inter in the last week, everyday and then we here from top italian players, coachs and other important figures in Italy the same wish, it might be their anti-Inter attitude, or they just want to show how Inter couldn't win after the Calciopoli with Juve, Milan and Viola are back with not points reductions!

But I think it is their form this year that give them all of this credit: rioma did well in the league and CL (they were the only Italian representative in the quarter finals), they didn't surrender and decreased the gap for 11 to only 1 point until the last week, and won Coppa Italia. Not to forget alot of interviews from top players and coachs in Seire A telling how rioma is playing the best football in Italy (which they do), all of this created alot of symapthy or respect to this side that we can only stand alone looking for it!

Just look to the many written blogs by editiors of the unbiased Channel4 website telling there affection and appreciation to rioma form and performance throughout the whole year!

I think we will get the same treatment or maybe a little bet less if were rioma instead! it needs a collaboration between Lotito, Rossi and players performaning 100% on the field, instead of this mess or chaos we are currently in.

At the same time Lotito should keep his eyes on other sides like Napoli, Genoa, Samp and Udinese that are now much more powerful and stronger than this Lazio, and at the same time to keep awake about how Parma managed to go down to Seire B!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Tue May 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
El MaEsTro wrote:

Where in London did u find a Lazio shirt ? Last summer i was searching 2 days all sport stores in that city..and nothing. The only thing that they had (almost everywhere) was Roma, Real Madrid and Juventus shirt.

All Greaves sports shops stock Lazio shirts, if they don't have any in stock though they will order it for you.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:58 pm

It's true. We are alone in this city, an handful surrounded by a sea of merda.

They tried the first time to cancel us in 1927, they didn't manage. They tried a second time, in the 80s, but didn't manage. They tried again, a few years ago, but they didn't manage.

lotito is trying hard now, but he will not manage... and the day he'll finally go fuc*off we'll born again from the ashes, once more.

We were there, we are there, we'll be there, eternally worthy.
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:54 am

Here in Brazil, the media is always supporting Inter, Milan and Roma because of famous Brazilian players.
About jerseys, for me it depends on two main factors. The way the team is performing and the manufacturer.
Puma soccer jerseys were hard to find a while ago. On the other hand Kappa jerseys were everywhere (Not to mention Nike and Adidas).
About the team performance... On 2006/07 season, here in Brazil we had a lot of Lazio jerseys on the stores. But this year, after a disapointing season they don't have that much anymore.

Anyway. It doesn't matter if they get more media coverage or Coppa Italia. A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:42 pm

I'm finish now hehe, I have read the things you guys wrote about Lazio, and what you laziali feel and think for our club and so on.. People now a days just change clubs when it goes bad for there them, but I feel that we don't( not everybody but...), we have our love for Lazio and it's always gone be like that, now matter what!
Many people here in Sweden don't now so much about Lazio, (for the most here people are Premier League fans).
But I see so many more things about Lazio than just the football people really have too know about.
I see the love for a team, hate for another, passion and a big heart of fellowship that we togther "never surrender".
Our colors, our fans, and our players who just fight for the club out there on the pitch and in Curva Nord.. It's just amazing.

I know that Merda is now bigger in the media world and so on but, a football fan should know as I said before about Lazio, and our club. No diskussion about it.. And whit Lotito things is going too be very hard too change, that's a fact we all know. We still have debt that we need too pay back for many years.
Lotito whit his f*cking mezzaroma is not good for us, they are killing us.
When I was in Rome i talked whit some Italian people, and 2 of them said too me that that "they are x-laziale, but now they are not fallowing Lazio anymore." But??..I don't know, I still belive for a better future and I don't care if a rich man buy Lazio, just so Lotito can walk away and the fans will come back, the true gente laziale.
And we need to geet smart people at the table, but it's hard.

LAZIO GRANDE LAZIO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The true is that they won something different.   Today at 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down

The true is that they won something different.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1