Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Only for putting Manfredini in the starting eleven they should fire him.
Back to top Go down
nomade
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 233
Country and city : Alexandria, Egypt
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Let's face it he's not the best coach in the world, he has it definitely, but he's not great, he can't run the team beyond its potential. sometimes the team fails to deliver, blame it on Rossi or on zillion other factor, it doesn't matter.

Too early and too late to discuss that now, and imo that's not really a good sign for the rest of the season, have soem faith!
Back to top Go down
CoreanoLaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Korea, Seoul
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 pm

But Manfredini was not bad against Napoli. At least he was better than Mauri & Ledesma.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:59 pm

No, it is not time to fire Rossi because it is just stupid firing a manager only seven games into the season. You fire the manager in the summer and then have hire a new one when there are no matches being played. If we fire Rossi now, it will damage the team and probabaly this season will be a waste. A shocking feeling so early. After the season we can evaluate everyone positions and see who needs to go and stay. We are still in a good position in the league and only four points from top although the last few results have not been good we still played well enough against Napoli. Sometimes it just goes against you. You can not have perfect performances every game.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:21 pm

CoreanoLaziale wrote:
But Manfredini was not bad against Napoli. At least he was better than Mauri & Ledesma.

better?.. in the last game against Napoli, yes..

Sometimes I'm really confused by people who rates the player by his "reputation", not by his performance.. well, sometimes players play good and sometimes they don't.. quality players are they who can keep their good playing consistency in all of the game they play.. but an inconsistence player also could be becoming a quality player if they're given the 2nd chance.

maybe Manfre is one of our inconsistence players.. but in the last sunday he played good.. kudos for Rossi who chose him to play in that game.. to bad we were unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
maybe Manfre is one of our inconsistence players..

Along with Ledesma, Mauri, and of recently Foggia and Zarate.
I don't know what's happening with Ledesma, he seems distant, maybe its all this transfer talk but he seems different on the pitch. Especially against Napoli I was annoyed with his behavior, all those hail-Mary shots from distance along with that rugby one, and moreover his walking around while other players take on his defensive responsibilities.

Mauri just can't catch a break, he has his off and on days and in this manner he reminds me of his namesake Fiore back in the day, when he just could not get on the scoresheet no matter how hard he tried and how good he played. He promised us good games and it is time he delivers.

Foggia. Well no-one can say he isn't trying but sometimes he looks like a headless chicken. Always expecting to be given a foul from the ref, trying to do impossible, maybe he's struggling to adapt to the new format... A totally unnecessary ban can cost us, especially if chievo decide to play the old bunker.

So far this season I have only compliments for Lichtsteiner, Pandev, Carizzo. They impress me the most.
Zarate should do the obvious and co-operate a bit more, and Siviglia and Rozehnal need practice together.

So the only two spots left are Brocchi and the question Radu or Kolarov?
Brocchi isn't doing anything wrong IMHO but he has limited capabilities in going forward,and that's my main resentment regarding this player.

Kolarov has a mean left foot but Radu is faster and more aggressive on the flank. Maybe we could use a poll on this one

Back to top Go down
El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 74
Country and city : Kuwait City
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:10 pm

I have had enough of Rossi's unbelievable mistakes in making the choices he does in the team selection... I dont believe that he has the character to moitvate a young team like ours in getting the best out of each player...

Diego Simeone or Juade Ramos are my choices for taking over Lazio... Cheivo is Rossi's last chance.. if he cant win this one either... we honestly need to get rid of him...

Zarate is annoying me with his selfishness.. he has proved himself from the first game.. he doenst need to keep on trying to make us believe in his ability.. we do believe in him and he must play for Lazio and not for Zarate..

I hope that we all agree here that our defense has been terrible.. Siviglia did score and own goal against Napoli, but thats not why i believe he must go.. he is not a player that matches our ambitions of becoming Champions League Contenders.
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 am

El MaEsTro wrote:
I have had enough of Rossi's unbelievable mistakes in making the choices he does in the team selection... I dont believe that he has the character to moitvate a young team like ours in getting the best out of each player...

Diego Simeone or Juade Ramos are my choices for taking over Lazio... Cheivo is Rossi's last chance.. if he cant win this one either... we honestly need to get rid of him...

Zarate is annoying me with his selfishness.. he has proved himself from the first game.. he doenst need to keep on trying to make us believe in his ability.. we do believe in him and he must play for Lazio and not for Zarate..

I hope that we all agree here that our defense has been terrible.. Siviglia did score and own goal against Napoli, but thats not why i believe he must go.. he is not a player that matches our ambitions of becoming Champions League Contenders.
Juande Ramos? nice joke.... u think Lotito will pay 4mil per season for a coach?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Is it time to fire Delio Rossi?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2