gmv62
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 5
Country and city : Idaho, USA
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Not a bad topic for my first post, eh? Wink

This is great information, although I am sorely disappointed that Inter is among the answers for 'twins'.... No

Teams among the top of their national leagues (Lazio, Inter, Chelsea, Zenit) are likely to have rivalries and twinnings among countries as they see each other frequently, and develop a history quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 86
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:30 pm

CaptainLazio wrote:
i was in london watching Chelsea vs Roma... And Chelsea fans were singing lazio lazio lazio... i got goosebumps all over my body cheers

I hate Chelsea like hell.. but now.. i'm reconsidering!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, HumlebŠk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:33 pm

aDDi wrote:
I can understand the rivalry and friendship between Lazio and other teams within the Italian league. However, I find it strange that we have rivalry and friendship outside the league. Like, why are we friends with Chelsea and Real? Anything particular happened?

When we met with the teams in CL for some seasons ago,they became friends..
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, HumlebŠk

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 pm

c. testa wrote:
this page (http://www.ultraslazio.it/rapporti.htm) has an explanation for each.

Doesn't really say much about the Lecce rivalry to be honest.

wow,this is good. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Rami wrote:
CaptainLazio wrote:
i was in london watching Chelsea vs Roma... And Chelsea fans were singing lazio lazio lazio... i got goosebumps all over my body cheers

I don't mind Chelsea Very Happy so I am good with that. Real Madrid on the other hand.... No
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Rami wrote:
CaptainLazio wrote:

I don't mind Chelsea Very Happy so I am good with that. Real Madrid on the other hand.... No

My team in england is Chelsea so when they started singing i was jumping around screaming lazio lazio lazio... cheers

But id rather be "twins" with barcelona than Real Madrid...
Back to top Go down
Rami
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Rami wrote:
CaptainLazio wrote:

hehehe.. real madrid are losers!!! No Barcelona rule Spain!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrk÷ping

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Why all this love for Barša?

Disgusting team.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 pm

come on man.. they are doing great these days.. + it's not about loving barca as much as it is hating Real!
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:48 pm

I don't know if someone mentioned it but we are supposed to be friends with Porto too.

Concerning our other "friends". I really didn't like Chelsea when Abramovich took over and the crazy money he spent. Mourinho's arrogance was also a factor. Now Mourinho is gone but they still have a few class players I really admire like Essien, Ballack and Lampard. I just can't stand C. Ronaldo so all in all now I prefer Chelsea.

I didn't realize that we have many Barca fans here. I like Real better. Just not when they were the Galacticos
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:51 am

It's funny how I don't like any of the teams we are 'twinned' with. Very Happy

I used to like Chelsea before Abramovich turned football into a circus, I don't like Real Madrid, apparently our Scottish friends are Rangers which hurts like hell! Twisted Evil
The only one I like is Espanyol, they are like us, overshadowed by the other team of the city.

And I don't think I need to mention anything on Inter...

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:03 am

Giolazio wrote:
It's funny how I don't like any of the teams we are 'twinned' with. Very Happy

I used to like Chelsea before Abramovich turned football into a circus, I don't like Real Madrid, apparently our Scottish friends are Rangers which hurts like hell! Twisted Evil
The only one I like is Espanyol, they are like us, overshadowed by the other team of the city.

And I don't think I need to mention anything on Inter...

Rangers? Tssh...that's just the Gazza factor. Wait to we get a Celtic legend and it will all change! Very Happy

I don't like Espanyol but I see the similarities. Real Madrid, I have never liked. Chelsea are just whores (apologies for the language but that is the only way I can describe them although I loved the 90's Italian link). I remember the 4-0 win they had against us in the Champions League a few seasons ago and I'll never forget the abuse Chelsea fans gave me over that. I like Inter more than the other "big" Italian clubs but to be honest, since Mancini, they've turned into p***ks.

I do like Triestina and Ascoli though. Maybe because I have little reason to hate them.

Out of our enemies, I don't mind Atalanta to be honest. I think that's because I loved Pippo when he was there and they still acquire some nice players (Doni springs to mind).
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:19 am

Well, it wouldn't make sense to have twinnings with Espanyol and Barcelona since both are from Barcelona XD
Plus, I've heard somewhere that PSG ultras are linked to us too.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:02 am

After Lazio the teams I support are Liverpool and Barcelona so obviously I am not a fan of clubs like Real Madrid.
I don't hate them - I just really dislike them.... Very Happy

Nothing against Espanyol either. Respect. I like them. A good team and I remember I was hoping they would win the Uefa Cup 2 seasons ago against Sevilla. I was sad for them when they lost out on penalty kicks.

I have known about Barca longer than I have Lazio to be honest. Stoichkov made me start loving them and every Bulgarian boy liked both him and the club. Players like Luis Enrique, Rivaldo, Overmars all remain as some of my favourite all time Barca players and in world football too. I have always liked Barcelona and they have a place in my heart, but with them it has never been as hard out as it is with Lazio but I really do like the club and the brilliant players they have had over the years, and love watching them do well.

Even though Barca or Liverpool don't have a 'twinning' with Lazio, I don't care and will support these 2 great teams forever I am sure. It does slightly pain me, however, to see us linked with a prick of a team as Real.

Henrik wrote:

Disgusting team.

Why not? Real Madrid are the disgusting team.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:53 am

Bobbi wrote:
Rami wrote:
CaptainLazio wrote:

lol, chelsea is my favorite team in Premier League!
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:30 pm

the livorno,atalanta,empoli rivary are politicaly motivate as im sure your all awear tht livorno,atalanta,empoli have a strong far-left wing element in the ultras and our ultras have a far-right win elemment in our curva

correct me if im wrong

forza ultras lazio
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Thiago wrote:
Well, it wouldn't make sense to have twinnings with Espanyol and Barcelona since both are from Barcelona XD
Plus, I've heard somewhere that PSG ultras are linked to us too.

Exactly. Anyways we are not "twinned" par se with Espanol I think. More a friendship or amicizia . I do not think it is that strong.

My feelings are that true twinning or gemellaggi is with:

Internazionale
Real Madrid
Triestina

Friendship or amicizia:

Hellas Verona
Chelsea
Espanol
Chieti

Maybe with Paris Saint Germain(was very long time ago) and Ascoli.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Bobbi wrote:
After Lazio the teams I support are Liverpool and Barcelona so obviously I am not a fan of clubs like Real Madrid.

Nothing against Espanyol either. Respect. I like them. A good team and I remember I was hoping they would win the Uefa Cup 2 seasons ago against Sevilla. I was sad for them when they lost out on penalty kicks.

I have known about Barca longer than I have Lazio to be honest. Stoichkov made me start loving them and every Bulgarian boy liked both him and the club. Players like Luis Enrique, Rivaldo, Overmars all remain as some of my favourite all time Barca players and in world football too. I have always liked Barcelona and they have a place in my heart, but with them it has never been as hard out as it is with Lazio but I really do like the club and the brilliant players they have had over the years, and love watching them do well.

Even though Barca or Liverpool don't have a 'twinning' with Lazio, I don't care and will support these 2 great teams forever I am sure. It does slightly pain me, however, to see us linked with a prick of a team as Real.

Henrik wrote:

Disgusting team.

Real Madrid is a prick team? Why?

Real Madrid is the biggest and best club not only in Spain but the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:31 am

Taib wrote:

Real Madrid is the biggest and best club not only in Spain but the entire world.

Why is Barcelona a disgusting team?

Real Madrid in my opinion are a prick team because in recent years (perhaps 3-4) they have played like shite, get away with bullshite calls (please, please don't get me started on this one), have so much luck (that is linked to my earlier getting away with bullshite point) yet they by some ridiculous miracle time and time again manage to scrape away with a 91st minute goal which gives them a 3-2 win against a team which is already relegated or towards the bottom part of the league and the thing which makes me hate them the most is that afterwards their club, players and a majority of fans prance and parade around like little whiny, spoilt children, blurting out 'Hala Madrid - best team ever' shite, thinking they play brilliant football and that their win so fully deserved and when things don't go their way (which is hardly ever) they blame it on the ref. Look around Madrid and see that the ref is usually the one helping you!

They also think everyone loves them and respects their current club. Nearly all of their players are over rated, over paid dicks (apart from greats like Casillas, Raul and Guti) and their squad is nothing spectacular. A very good one yes but there are so many other teams with better squads than theirs. Mijatovic and Schuster are both wanks and their president is no different. They think they are the best in Spain and the world - when they are so off it, its not funny and their non-stop bickering about how they will win the UCL every season makes me laugh and when they lose in Round of 16 for the last 4 seasons, they always find something to complain about.

Gracias Real 'Puta' Madrid!

And please mate don't kid yourself - along with nearly every other Real Madrid fan I know.... yes Real Madrid is the biggest team (in terms of money and most well known) in the world I agree, but the the best club is taking it a bit far.... in terms of history I would probably agree too - but in recent years (as I mentioned some posts earlier) their team is a joke (as is the club organisation), their current players, attitude and management do no justice to the magnificent things their club has achieved prior to the last 4-5 years. I used to like them to an extent when they had true champions like Hierro and Roberto Carlos in the team but as I mentioned, not for a while now do I like them.

Not to mention their relentless joke of a quest to capture Cristiano Ronaldo (I salute you Sir Alex!) further makes me laugh at them and dislike them even more.... thank you to Juventus for giving one to them and Almeria as well.... and not to mention Real Union in the Copa del Rey!

I am not arguing I am just stating my honest opinion and why I really dislike them.
Back to top Go down
howie
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 115
Country and city : Los Angeles, USA
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:35 am

Taib wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Henrik wrote:

Disgusting team.

They are the Juventus of Spain. What's not to hate? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 am

howie wrote:

They are the Juventus of Spain. What's not to hate? Very Happy[/quote]

Haha respect, I like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Taib wrote:

Why is Barcelona a disgusting team?

Real Madrid in my opinion are a prick team because in recent years (perhaps 3-4) they have played like shite, get away with bullshite calls (please, please don't get me started on this one), have so much luck (that is linked to my earlier getting away with bullshite point) yet they by some ridiculous miracle time and time again manage to scrape away with a 91st minute goal which gives them a 3-2 win against a team which is already relegated or towards the bottom part of the league and the thing which makes me hate them the most is that afterwards their club, players and a majority of fans prance and parade around like little whiny, spoilt children, blurting out 'Hala Madrid - best team ever' shite, thinking they play brilliant football and that their win so fully deserved and when things don't go their way (which is hardly ever) they blame it on the ref. Look around Madrid and see that the ref is usually the one helping you!

They also think everyone loves them and respects their current club. Nearly all of their players are over rated, over paid dicks (apart from greats like Casillas, Raul and Guti) and their squad is nothing spectacular. A very good one yes but there are so many other teams with better squads than theirs. Mijatovic and Schuster are both wanks and their president is no different. They think they are the best in Spain and the world - when they are so off it, its not funny and their non-stop bickering about how they will win the UCL every season makes me laugh and when they lose in Round of 16 for the last 4 seasons, they always find something to complain about.

Gracias Real 'Puta' Madrid!

And please mate don't kid yourself - along with nearly every other Real Madrid fan I know.... yes Real Madrid is the biggest team (in terms of money and most well known) in the world I agree, but the the best club is taking it a bit far.... in terms of history I would probably agree too - but in recent years (as I mentioned some posts earlier) their team is a joke (as is the club organisation), their current players, attitude and management do no justice to the magnificent things their club has achieved prior to the last 4-5 years. I used to like them to an extent when they had true champions like Hierro and Roberto Carlos in the team but as I mentioned, not for a while now do I like them.

Not to mention their relentless joke of a quest to capture Cristiano Ronaldo (I salute you Sir Alex!) further makes me laugh at them and dislike them even more.... thank you to Juventus for giving one to them and Almeria as well.... and not to mention Real Union in the Copa del Rey!

I am not arguing I am just stating my honest opinion and why I really dislike them.

I never said Barcelona is a disgusting team. To be honest I do not care about Barcelona. I only care and think about Real Madrid. If you really wanted me to I could cuss Barcelona right to the next world but to be honest I do not care about Barcelona. I would have done and make you look like an idiot like in the La Liga thread when you said Real Madrid and Manchester United get favourable decisions and then Barcelona get a fake penalty soon after, but you said you were stating your opinion so I will leave like that. I do not hate Barcelona though. They are a kind of club I could never support or even like.

Real Madrid is THE best though. I am not kidding myself or anyone. Real Madrid were voted the club of the century by FIFA. Most trophies, most pestige, most history, most renown...I could go on and on. It is the best. Let me put it to you simply. From 1998-2002 Real Madrid won more Champions Leagues then Barcelona have in their entire history but since that is only two, it is not very hard. In terms of La Liga titles and Champions Leagues Barcelona is more closer to Atletico Madrid then Real Madrid. That's the difference.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:14 pm

Bobbi wrote:
howie wrote:

They are the Juventus of Spain. What's not to hate? Very Happy

Haha respect, I like it! Very Happy[/quote]

That is not Real Madrid's fault. It is the fault of the other clubs being to poor to even challenge Real Madrid and that is why Real Madrid win.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 pm

i thought this was a lazio forum not a madrid vs barca forum. Some ppl these days are making the forum difficult to read calling each other idiots and stuff like that. Respect our colors and the ppl around you.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:25 am

I didn't mean the disgusting question towards you Taib, in general I asked it, as someone previously said Barcelona were that. Sorry for the miss communication there, I apologise.

Yes Barcelona did get a very dubious penalty against Espanyol, I agree, and won't argue there.

Real Madrid history yes it is the best. I am not arguing their great history. No doubt, I respect it. That's why I used to like them as I said previously because their players played with class and pride (at the time) and played like a team that has a great history. But in recent years with players like Cannavaro I have really started disliking them - I don't hate them but I do dislike them, because they do no justice to things their club has achieved. That is probably harsh and I shouldn't base my entire opinion on what dicks like Cannavaro do, but I can't help it.

The way they have barely won over the last few years and conducted themselves and always whining is my main reason for disliking them.... and that fact that in recent years their team has been way too over rated.

The fact that they have so much money, in logic, should mean they should have the best players in the world at their disposal, that everyone wants to be there and play for them and so should sweep away La Liga weeks before it even finishes and put all their efforts into claiming the UCL time and time again. Yet they hardly win games half of the time and have been dumped out of the UCL in the earlier rounds over the last few seasons.

In general yes I agree they have the best history in the world which would make them the best in history overall.... but in the last 4 or so years, not even close to being the best. They still have more titles than any other team in the world obviously and I repeat again I am not underestimating their history, not at all, and I do respect it.

Okay I am sorry for starting this whole Madrid discussion here and as Valdanito points out this is a Lazio forum and not a debate about other teams, and so I apologise for that.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinnings?   Today at 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Twinnings?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: