HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Diego Simeone Petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Sturges wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Sturges wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
NMH wrote:
Where were you last week when we beat Siena to make it three wins back to back?

With Siena we had a miserable first half, probably the worst in Lazio`s history .

And thats where the little respect for you I had is completely gone

Oh my god..your respect was so important for me :( :( bla bla..

You are no supporter of Lazio, your focus is to criticise anything Lazio orienteated. Even in victory you moan and express your anger. You have no purpose

[Moderator's note: Watch your language.]. I mean ..you can say that i`m an idiot (and i am), you can say that i`m wrong about Rossi ..but don`t ever say that i`m not a true Lazio fan. Last night i cried 2 hours after the game, here i fight for this club everywhere..so don`t judge people by your own values and don`t throw this opinions about me. If i criticise anything that is going on in OUR camp..is because i LOVE this team and i want it to be like it use to be and because i want Lazio to be nr. 1. Do you really want me to say that Lazio played magnificient this season ? Do you really want me to say that Mauri is a great player and the fact that he`s playing every match is because he has so much contribution in our victories? Do you really want me to say that Pandev wasnt a smelling as last night..and Delio Rossi is a smart, brilliant coach who keeps players like Foggia on the bench in a derby ?
And if i have or i don`t have a purpose it`s not your fucking business. Just read the message on this site "Well Done Mr. Rossi". I didnt put that. What are you saying it`s ..live a fairytale where everything is good..we are all ok..love, peace bla bla.
I`m so sick of this type of person who thinks that if you say (or don`t say) to a person "i respect you" is = with the fact that "he`s smart" or "he has a purpose". Well i have news..i don`t give a damn about anyone respect and i`m not here to win anyone`s respect..even if that makes me (in your smart eyes) a moron.
I`m here because i love S.S. Lazio Roma
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 298
Age : 28
Country and city : FlorÝ, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 pm

This is a stupid topic. We are 5th on the table. We all love the player Simeone but as a coach he is not ready for us....yet.
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 96
Age : 43
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:50 pm

What did he do at River that`s worse than any coach there over the past five years?

I think he would be good,but yet again the time is not right.More importantly would he want to come to Lazio? People forget this about Rossi,he took the reigns of a team who had seen their fair share of upheaval,Lazio is still one of the unstable Serie A clubs.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:04 am

i agree that Simeone or Mihajlovic can do much more than Rossi...
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 135
Age : 25
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:22 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:



[Moderator's note: Watch your language.]. I mean ..you can say that i`m an idiot (and i am), you can say that i`m wrong about Rossi ..but don`t ever say that i`m not a true Lazio fan. Last night i cried 2 hours after the game, here i fight for this club everywhere..so don`t judge people by your own values and don`t throw this opinions about me. If i criticise anything that is going on in OUR camp..is because i LOVE this team and i want it to be like it use to be and because i want Lazio to be nr. 1. Do you really want me to say that Lazio played magnificient this season ? Do you really want me to say that Mauri is a great player and the fact that he`s playing every match is because he has so much contribution in our victories? Do you really want me to say that Pandev wasnt a smelling as last night..and Delio Rossi is a smart, brilliant coach who keeps players like Foggia on the bench in a derby ?
And if i have or i don`t have a purpose it`s not your fucking business. Just read the message on this site "Well Done Mr. Rossi". I didnt put that. What are you saying it`s ..live a fairytale where everything is good..we are all ok..love, peace bla bla.
I`m so sick of this type of person who thinks that if you say (or don`t say) to a person "i respect you" is = with the fact that "he`s smart" or "he has a purpose". Well i have news..i don`t give a damn about anyone respect and i`m not here to win anyone`s respect..even if that makes me (in your smart eyes) a moron.
I`m here because i love S.S. Lazio Roma

You know as well as I do that in todays current fianancial climate and the restrictions we have 5th is a great position to be in, yet all you do is criticise, want change which could prove to be even more damaging. You want Rossi fired for having a good start to the campaign and not even being the one controlling who comes into the club in the first place. He can only manage what he is given, and I think bar the odd use of substitutions and tactical uses which dont warrant a sacking especially considering Spaletti is still in a job. We have had CL football starting with a points deduction. I am one for Mr Rossi and you clearly are not but your comments are unneccessary and bias to the extreme
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:33 am

hey guys calm down, in a way you are both right. Rossi is fault for the lose BUT that doesn't mean that he need to be suck. So stay supporting Lazio and if we are lucky will end up in the first 4-5 witch will be a great success.
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 30
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:25 pm

I have been critical of Rossi's decisions this season i.e. playing Mauri as a trequartista, Playing Cribari and Siviglia as the centre back partnership even though it failed so miserably last season (the 1st half agianst Bologna was no suprise with this defence). But we played well against rioma. We created a number of chances and defended quite well (by our standards). We are still 5th in the table, wasn't this the target at the begining of the year to get back into european competition. Rossi is currently achieving this goal, he should be allowed to complete the task.

Sacking a manager just because we lost the derby is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Alvares
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 135
Age : 30
Country and city : Russia Siberia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:09 pm

David, Its all about emotions. We are very sad of losing derby, and we saw that one of reason for defeat were Rossi's managment during the game. Thats why we are speakin here about how bad is he. It doesnt mean that we are waiting Delio to leave us or Lotito to fire him.
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:05 pm

well something i won't forget is Rossi's reaction two seasons ago when we were losing to Palermo 2-0, and we scored four in the second half!!! he was jumping all over the place and the players just threw him on the ground and piled themselves all over him!!

i cannot forget also that night when we thrashed Rioma 3-0 (i guess) and he took a dip in the freezing water of that pool in Rome (i forgot what u guys call it!!!)

his reactions are always sincere, i really like the guy... and although the derby was a total failure from his side, i think it's still not the time for him to go!

and Simeone... come on.. u gotta be kidding me..
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:34 am

HE STARTED GREAT THIS SEASON,AND IT S NOT THE TIME TO CHANGE HIM,BUT THIS SUBSTITUSED (INZAGI-MEGNI)WAS THE WORSTED THINKS I VE BEEN SEE IN ONE IMPORTEND GAME
Back to top Go down
12tnr
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 29
Age : 37
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Rossi is Ok, I doubt he will win any titles though
but better atleast keep him the whole season

then we can start all over with new coach next season
and maybe new president who knows

Roberto Mancini 4 coach, Laziofever 4 President
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 142
Age : 32
Country and city : Canada
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:42 am

During the match on sunday
was it just me or did the curva nord chant

SIMEONE SIMEO SIMEO SIMEONE??

scratch
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:39 pm

What is wrong with you guys hole Argentina now hates Simeone. He destroyed River. River is now on the Merda position in the bottom table and not to mention that in copa he lose from weak teams.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:58 pm

It's so bizzare, how can you win the title with a team like Estudiantes and win manager of the year, and then completely flop with River Plate?

I would love Diego here, but now isn't the time. Daje Simeone!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm

river won clausura lst year with el cholo
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 142
Age : 32
Country and city : Canada
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Jofo wrote:
What is wrong with you guys hole Argentina now hates Simeone. He destroyed River. River is now on the Merda position in the bottom table and not to mention that in copa he lose from weak teams.

They won the league with him last season, is that not acceptable for you?

2 titles in 3 years as a coach is not too shabby!

He will only get better in time...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Please come over!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 pm

Gianni Calcio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
What is wrong with you guys hole Argentina now hates Simeone. He destroyed River. River is now on the Merda position in the bottom table and not to mention that in copa he lose from weak teams.

They won the league with him last season, is that not acceptable for you?

2 titles in 3 years as a coach is not too shabby!

He will only get better in time...

River must have other problems. That's like seeing Inter bottom of Serie A. If that happened, no one would question Mourinho, the blame would be cast elsewhere.

Despite this, Delio must be kept until next season regardless of my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 142
Age : 32
Country and city : Canada
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Rossi must go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Diego Simeone Petition   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Diego Simeone Petition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition
» California Smog Petition - Please Sign!
» Huntington Petition - National Recognition
» Floating San Diego
» for sale in california/san diego/85 ae86 coupe/ interior,fnt seats,rear seats,door panels,gts rims with toyota center caps/trade or cash

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: