HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What are you drinking/eating right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:23 pm

We had this topic in the old lazio fever and i haven't noticed it here yet.. so guys, what are you drinking/eating right now?

Please allow me to start:
drinking: nothing
eating: nothing also.. Very Happy well i'm preparing to cook right now.. i went out shopping yesterday and i got myself a midium sized fish, so let's hope it tastes good! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Naomi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 4
Age : 33
Country and city : Lebanon - Beirut
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm

I ate 2 choco pieces, and I drank tea.. bounce

I admit it's not a healthy breakfast.. Neutral

ah yes & for lunch,... chicken sandwich... it's yummy... Very Happy
i love chicken


Last edited by Naomi on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 pm

I work lately on my fitness so I eat tuna and rise. Protein shake and little cup of muesli afterward.
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 54
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Jofo wrote:
I work lately on my fitness so I eat tuna and rise. Protein shake and little cup of muesli afterward.

Ahh my favorite topic, food and drink *ler Well I'am waiting for my salmon in the oven with tomato, onion, oil, herbs and some nice avokado salad and a glass of red wine of course,
must cheer up on mondays Wink
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:03 pm


Makarona!
These were actually cooked last night! oh mama mia! they were yummy!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Give it to meeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Give it to meeeeeee Very Happy
buddy! you gotta pay for it! tongue

right now, cheese sandwish with a cup of tea aside! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 586
Age : 29
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:19 am

thanksgiving dinner here in the US. delicious.
Back to top Go down
camerarius
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 3
Age : 40
Country and city : Finland, Helsinki
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 am

Sunday menu today:

Arrosto di maiale and a salad with couscous and feta cheese
Mud cake with vanilla ice cream
A bottle of Frascati (I really should have bought some from Rome, the one available here isn't very good) while cooking and a bottle of Amarone with the food.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 am

Food: Cheese toasties.

Drink: Red Rooster (cheap red bull equivalent, so cheap that when i went to lift it off the shelf in the shop, it came out of the packaging (multipack) and hit me on the head)).

Reason: 2000 word essay due in at 5pm (less than 13 hours). Haven't started yet. Planning to go drinking tomorrow, so this has to be done by 11am if i want to achieve that.

It's not all bad, last english essay I started at 6am (while heavily drunk) and finished it at 2pm (due in at 5pm) and I got a B in it. Feedback = some strange grammatical mistakes. Wonder why haha!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Caxi wrote:
Food: Cheese toasties.

Drink: Red Rooster (cheap red bull equivalent, so cheap that when i went to lift it off the shelf in the shop, it came out of the packaging (multipack) and hit me on the head)).

Reason: 2000 word essay due in at 5pm (less than 13 hours). Haven't started yet. Planning to go drinking tomorrow, so this has to be done by 11am if i want to achieve that.

It's not all bad, last english essay I started at 6am (while heavily drunk) and finished it at 2pm (due in at 5pm) and I got a B in it. Feedback = some strange grammatical mistakes. Wonder why haha!

Ha ha! Red Rooster, I remember that!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:28 pm

I would like to drink some Buckfast! Can you send me some Gio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 am

Instant Coffee from McDonalds...

Its Warm, Its tasteless but i was in a hurry, and its served fast.

Why do i do this to myself? No
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:01 pm

Cash wrote:
I would like to drink some Buckfast! Can you send me some Gio Very Happy

Ha ha ha ha! Buckfast gets you f*cked fast!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:11 am

I found Buckfast a very interesting drink when I was living there. Gets you fucked very fast, very cheap and the taste is not that bad. After a while I realised it is the drink for the alcoholics hangin around in the parks, and the youth that do not have that much money.

found this sign, and put it on my office door at work Very Happy !hilarious!

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/3811/0/No_Buckfast.ashx


I am having an espresso with biscotti at the moment. Need to get through a few papers before tomorrow morning...and I am feeling Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 am

Super Ram wrote:

Makarona!
These were actually cooked last night! oh mama mia! they were yummy!

That is the cleanest stove I have ever seen affraid
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 am

Giolazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Food: Cheese toasties.

Drink: Red Rooster (cheap red bull equivalent, so cheap that when i went to lift it off the shelf in the shop, it came out of the packaging (multipack) and hit me on the head)).

Reason: 2000 word essay due in at 5pm (less than 13 hours). Haven't started yet. Planning to go drinking tomorrow, so this has to be done by 11am if i want to achieve that.

It's not all bad, last english essay I started at 6am (while heavily drunk) and finished it at 2pm (due in at 5pm) and I got a B in it. Feedback = some strange grammatical mistakes. Wonder why haha!

Ha ha! Red Rooster, I remember that!

I remember Red Rooster as some crazy energy pills...they now come as drinks as well?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:32 am

Cash wrote:
I found Buckfast a very interesting drink when I was living there. Gets you fucked very fast, very cheap and the taste is not that bad. After a while I realised it is the drink for the alcoholics hangin around in the parks, and the youth that do not have that much money.

found this sign, and put it on my office door at work Very Happy !hilarious!

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/3811/0/No_Buckfast.ashx


I am having an espresso with biscotti at the moment. Need to get through a few papers before tomorrow morning...and I am feeling Sleep Sleep Sleep

Such is the Glasgow culture that if Buckfast is running low, expect riots! Very Happy Funny considering it is a wine made by monks! I prefer a nice chianti though!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:58 am

Giolazio wrote:
Cash wrote:
I found Buckfast a very interesting drink when I was living there. Gets you fucked very fast, very cheap and the taste is not that bad. After a while I realised it is the drink for the alcoholics hangin around in the parks, and the youth that do not have that much money.

found this sign, and put it on my office door at work Very Happy !hilarious!

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/3811/0/No_Buckfast.ashx


I am having an espresso with biscotti at the moment. Need to get through a few papers before tomorrow morning...and I am feeling Sleep Sleep Sleep

Such is the Glasgow culture that if Buckfast is running low, expect riots! Very Happy Funny considering it is a wine made by monks! I prefer a nice chianti though!

Well, I do as well. But Buckfast was a new experience and a great memory of my time in Gla today!
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:24 am

Cash wrote:
Super Ram wrote:

Makarona!
These were actually cooked last night! oh mama mia! they were yummy!

That is the cleanest stove I have ever seen affraid
HAHAHAHA... just noticed this.. well.. I'm a clean freak... what can i say!

Right now.. preparing my coffee.. i need to turn the brains on!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 pm

7 in the morning, but I am having a Canadian beer...need to get myself started before the game..hate the jet-lag...annoys me loads..
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 94
Age : 30
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Just had a sunday roast! santa
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:00 am

Grean Tea with some mint and honey. didn't feel like coffee this morning!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:30 pm

espresso...
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 473
Age : 37
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 am

stipska pastrmajlija



bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you drinking/eating right now?   Today at 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What are you drinking/eating right now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Warning about Drinking Beer !!!
» The Wrestling drinking game
» Eating day of night marathon
» (Spoof) Problem: Drinking Beer Along The Trails!
» The Official 606v2 6N Drinking Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: THE FANS PUB :: Free talks-
Jump to: