Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 am

Lucky Strike wrote:
We didn't fight against Caglari? Maybe you saw a completely different game than me then. First half wasn't good enough, I agree, although it has to be said that Cagliari scored 3 times out of 3 chances, which in football is not common at all. The whole (!) second half we pressed Cagliari against their own goal, and with a bit more luck we would have scored a couple of times out of the 4, 5 huge chances we created (not to mention the 2 penalties) and surely would have got a point (at least!). I really don't get why people are saying we didn't fight, because that's all we did - we were just very unlucky and everything that could have gone wrong went wrong (and at the same time everything worked fine for Cagliari). If you say we lost like a bunch of 'wankers', then I find that very sad. Because I saw a team that - despite being 4-1 down - fought until the very last second of the match, if only to respect that jersey and those colours that we support.

In any case, whatever you thought of the match, booing your own players such as Carrizo - and Rocchi, who has decided to stay with our club, is simply disgusting. To go to the training ground shouting like a retard and insulting your own players, is simply, disgusting.

We gave up, that's the way I see it last time.. We gave up after their 2nd goal, there's no passion, no confidence, no will to win the game... and please don't tell me we had a bad luck..
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

Maybe bad luck did that we have 10 goals in three games now, and maybe it's just bad luck that our defenders can't defend from set-pieces, maybe it's just bad luck..........oh I can't do this anymore. This team have no leader, no balls. One goal against us and players are done. Simpley as that.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 am

where do i sign?
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:57 am

Let Rossi stay until the end of the season at least. Having him fired won't solve any of our problems.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 am

Namortsac wrote:
Let Rossi stay until the end of the season at least. Having him fired won't solve any of our problems.

Agree

and if we do let him go at the end, let's get a coach who suits our style and can fix the defensive issues rather than just anyone like Simeone or Donadoni, who get the job based on their name

martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Let him stay an Lazio will finish between 11-th and 15-th place .. Rossi can't give nothing more to Lazio and has to go NOW!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:58 pm

He is not going anywhere.
Lotito want's him (he love him). Close the topic guys beacuse we are dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
He is not going anywhere.
Lotito want's him (he love him). Close the topic guys beacuse we are dreaming.

Well I wish a happy 2 February to them both.
Back to top Go down
Yam
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 20
Country and city : japan, hokaido
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 pm

I AGREE AND LETS BRING GAMBA OSAKA COACH HOROHITO SAITO

GENIUS TACTICTIAN
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Yam wrote:
I AGREE AND LETS BRING GAMBA OSAKA COACH HOROHITO SAITO

GENIUS TACTICTIAN

would fix our defensive problems with ease based on the 5 goals I saw Gamba conceded against Man U. Exactly what we need, great idea.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 pm

do I see mr yamaguchi again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:44 pm

OMG!! Very Happy it's a curse!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Super Ram wrote:
OMG!! Very Happy it's a curse!

Oh Yeah!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Cash wrote:
Probably we didnt watch the same game. It was repeated today. No spirit. No heart.

Apparently.

With all due respect, but I get the feeling that some people are watching our matches with a lot of prejudice, or maybe just with too much expectations. Against Cagliari obviously we weren't good in the first half. However, the whole second half - despite being 4-1 (!) down - I saw a team that wanted to create something, and score. I saw a team that made their shirt wet, even though the position we were in at half time was not far from dramatic. Hell, it was dramatic. We pressed Cagliari against their own goal, we created at least 4 great chances (plus 2 penalties), and with a bit more luck we could have got a point, at least. Anyhow, people see a match differently, that's nothing new. I was disappointed, obviously, losing 4-1 at home is never nice, but I was especially disappointed by the fans' reaction. Booing Carrizo, booin Rocchi, against Milan again. Unbelievable.

Against Milan we fought like lions in the first half, and we are - again - very unlucky to get a goal in just before half time, and another one just after half time (about the worst timing ever). Milan has about three times as much quality, but I saw a team that fought for the colours and for our shirt. You call it 'no spririt, no heart'? Ok, well then it's clear, we saw another match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Milan demolished Lazio 3-0 on Sunday night and the Italian media is speculating that Aquile chief Claudio Lotito could sack coach Delio Rossi if the team fails to get a positive result away to Fiorentina next weekend.

The Laziali picked up just four points in January and have dropped out of the Champions League and UEFA Cup places.

After the heavy loss to Milan, Lotito insisted there was no truth in rumours regarding a potential dismissal of Rossi, but Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims this morning that the Italian capital club have already drawn up a list of candidates who could take over the hot seat.

Primavera boss Angelo Crialesi is reportedly on the short-list, as well as Giuseppe Papadopulo, who was in charge at Formello in the 2004-05 season, and former striker Bruno Giordano, who was a Lazio hero between 1975 and 1985.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

oh no, i hope these names will be wrong such as other goal news Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Cristian Ledesma: No Crisis At Lazio
The Argentinean star is keeping calm and focused amidst talk of a crisis at the Stadio Olimpico.

Lazio midfielder Cristian Ledesma has refuted talk of a crisis at the Stadio Olimpico-based side after his team suffered another woeful loss on Sunday.

The Biancocelesti went down 3-0 at home to Milan as their recent blip continues to plague Delio Rossi's men. Reports suggest the coach’s job is on the line unless things change.

The Aquilotti's slide down the Serie A table is beginning to worry president Claudio Lotito as his club's chances of European football next season are being held hostage to fortune.

A turnaround is expected and Ledesma believes his side have what it takes to start pulling themselves up from the brink. Lazio fans have gone berserk and they have held a number of protests outside the club's Formello training headquarters, however, the midfielder has brushed off talk of a crisis.

"I think it's absurd to be talking about a crisis," Ledesma told Calciomercato.it.

"The only thing missing is that we are not concrete enough in every department.

"We made mistakes against Cagliari and Bologna, but we have fought in every other game. We matched Milan for one half."

With the Lazio supporters showing their anger towards the players, Ledesma has told then to remain calm and show some understanding.

"I would like to tell the fans that we players are also annoyed," added Ledesma.

"They shouldn't think that we are against everyone as we are all united. We want to fight and go to Fiorentina to get a result."
Back to top Go down
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Milan demolished Lazio 3-0 on Sunday night and the Italian media is speculating that Aquile chief Claudio Lotito could sack coach Delio Rossi if the team fails to get a positive result away to Fiorentina next weekend.

The Laziali picked up just four points in January and have dropped out of the Champions League and UEFA Cup places.

After the heavy loss to Milan, Lotito insisted there was no truth in rumours regarding a potential dismissal of Rossi, but Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims this morning that the Italian capital club have already drawn up a list of candidates who could take over the hot seat.

Primavera boss Angelo Crialesi is reportedly on the short-list, as well as Giuseppe Papadopulo, who was in charge at Formello in the 2004-05 season, and former striker Bruno Giordano, who was a Lazio hero between 1975 and 1985.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

oh no, i hope these names will be wrong such as other goal news Suspect

Well, they have a source this time, tuttosport so i don't know.. if there is someone I would want to coach Lazio less than Rossi, it must be Papadopulo! Please dont come back to Lazio.
And our primaveracoach... i would say no to that as well.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Hahahahahahahah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

What do you expected. If Rossi goes away we will get not more good coach then he. Lotito is saving even on the cleaners and waterboys so don't expect Sera A coach but some lousy moron that has coaching practice on FM 2009.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 am

Colantuono courts Lazio job

The pressure is building on Delio Rossi, especially after Stefano Colantuono confessed he “wouldn’t say no” to the Lazio job.

The Aquile are in dire straits after four consecutive defeats in which they conceded 11 goals and netted just twice.

Although the club has publicly backed Coach Rossi, his contract expires at the end of the season and potential suitors are already looking to the future.

“It’s too early to talk about it, as I don’t know anything yet,” commented Colantuono when asked about the position on Radio Incontro.

“I am a professional, so of course I cannot deny it pleases me to be linked with them. Lazio are an important side, so why not?

“Find me a single Coach linked with Lazio who would say no. Having said that, I have not yet spoken to [President Claudio] Lotito.”

Colantuono could not legally take over this season because he has already been registered with another club.

He was fired one week into the Serie A campaign by Palermo and under Italian rules a tactician can only work for one club per season.

C4
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:11 am

If this guy comes I really going to kill Lotito. BTW I don't expect any better from him.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Jofo wrote:
If this guy comes I really going to kill Lotito. BTW I don't expect any better from him.

Agree...
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 pm

He has no ideas at all, if we cant break down torino at home what hope do we have? I want to see us pass the ball on the ground and tear an oppositions defence apart, not hit aimless long balls over the midfield. Today, the lack of chances created was embarrasing. It was woeful, but it has been for weeks and nothing has changed. Rossi must go hes had his chance
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 am

lazio365 wrote:
He has no ideas at all, if we cant break down torino at home what hope do we have? I want to see us pass the ball on the ground and tear an oppositions defence apart, not hit aimless long balls over the midfield. Today, the lack of chances created was embarrasing. It was woeful, but it has been for weeks and nothing has changed. Rossi must go hes had his chance

Agreed his time has past. I think Lotito knows that too and he'll do something about it. I mean, C'mon Cagliari, Palermo and Atalanta are in front of us.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Rossi: "Today i saw an tired team and i have to blame the international teams for that. I sent out some warnings to argentina and macedonia. When i got back to my office then Igli was cleaning up my table. He said hes just cleaning up. But theres a feeling there will be no workday on Monday for me. I was especially angry of the referee because everyone saw that Kolarovs shot was going in and when i later spoke to sereni then he confirmed he was not ready for the shot as i thought. I also have to say the team was just tired, the tactics worked very well also the subs. Mauri looked like a new person today, he tribbeld like hell and was fast as an airplane(Airbus A380). What i think about the next match? I am very confident of this. Because today i saw we are moving in the right direction and for the proof we got that 1 point. I spoke with the players later in the dressing room and they have all faith in me. Pasquale Foggia told me that the new tactics are just too much for him. He tries now harder to uderstand which team i am coaching. Because today he mixed up and thought i am the trainer of torino".But for some time i was also confused....i was happy to see we are leading but then i understood that the blues are Lazio not the brown ones. But i reacted quickly. And in the standings we are climing up as i planned. I confirm you the scudetto race isnt over yet a also Champions League. I´m just very confused why are the other big guns under construction as i see Inter, Juventus, Milan and riomma in the relegation zone. Thats not a good news for the Italian Football Federation. I tried to call mister Mourinho to talk about the bad situation of inter and give him some notes how to react because i am very experienced with club in crisis. Me and Real Madrid? No theres no truth in this. I cant say i wasnt in a conversation with mister abramovic. But i refused to take the place in chelsea because i am respected in rome and i feel like home in rome. It sound so funny home-rome hahahaha. But if theres a chance i would lead a team like madrid or chelsea then i might turn into a bad person. I mean i will defenetly take with me some players like Manfredini, Mauri. They can always boost up teams like chelsea.
ok i have to go and speak with mister lotito. Forza Chelsea sry Lazio
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 pm

LazioS70 wrote:
Rossi: "Today i saw an tired team and i have to blame the international teams for that. I sent out some warnings to argentina and macedonia. When i got back to my office then Igli was cleaning up my table. He said hes just cleaning up. But theres a feeling there will be no workday on Monday for me. I was especially angry of the referee because everyone saw that Kolarovs shot was going in and when i later spoke to sereni then he confirmed he was not ready for the shot as i thought. I also have to say the team was just tired, the tactics worked very well also the subs. Mauri looked like a new person today, he tribbeld like hell and was fast as an airplane(Airbus A380). What i think about the next match? I am very confident of this. Because today i saw we are moving in the right direction and for the proof we got that 1 point. I spoke with the players later in the dressing room and they have all faith in me. Pasquale Foggia told me that the new tactics are just too much for him. He tries now harder to uderstand which team i am coaching. Because today he mixed up and thought i am the trainer of torino".But for some time i was also confused....i was happy to see we are leading but then i understood that the blues are Lazio not the brown ones. But i reacted quickly. And in the standings we are climing up as i planned. I confirm you the scudetto race isnt over yet a also Champions League. I´m just very confused why are the other big guns under construction as i see Inter, Juventus, Milan and riomma in the relegation zone. Thats not a good news for the Italian Football Federation. I tried to call mister Mourinho to talk about the bad situation of inter and give him some notes how to react because i am very experienced with club in crisis. Me and Real Madrid? No theres no truth in this. I cant say i wasnt in a conversation with mister abramovic. But i refused to take the place in chelsea because i am respected in rome and i feel like home in rome. It sound so funny home-rome hahahaha. But if theres a chance i would lead a team like madrid or chelsea then i might turn into a bad person. I mean i will defenetly take with me some players like Manfredini, Mauri. They can always boost up teams like chelsea.
ok i have to go and speak with mister lotito. Forza Chelsea sry Lazio

if you put as much effort into serious thoughts on what Lazio should do after sacking Rossi as you did posting this trap the forum might actually be worth reading

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down

Rossi go away PETITION!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next