Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:49 pm

c. testa wrote:
LazioS70 wrote:
Rossi: "Today i saw an tired team and i have to blame the international teams for that. I sent out some warnings to argentina and macedonia. When i got back to my office then Igli was cleaning up my table. He said hes just cleaning up. But theres a feeling there will be no workday on Monday for me. I was especially angry of the referee because everyone saw that Kolarovs shot was going in and when i later spoke to sereni then he confirmed he was not ready for the shot as i thought. I also have to say the team was just tired, the tactics worked very well also the subs. Mauri looked like a new person today, he tribbeld like hell and was fast as an airplane(Airbus A380). What i think about the next match? I am very confident of this. Because today i saw we are moving in the right direction and for the proof we got that 1 point. I spoke with the players later in the dressing room and they have all faith in me. Pasquale Foggia told me that the new tactics are just too much for him. He tries now harder to uderstand which team i am coaching. Because today he mixed up and thought i am the trainer of torino".But for some time i was also confused....i was happy to see we are leading but then i understood that the blues are Lazio not the brown ones. But i reacted quickly. And in the standings we are climing up as i planned. I confirm you the scudetto race isnt over yet a also Champions League. I´m just very confused why are the other big guns under construction as i see Inter, Juventus, Milan and riomma in the relegation zone. Thats not a good news for the Italian Football Federation. I tried to call mister Mourinho to talk about the bad situation of inter and give him some notes how to react because i am very experienced with club in crisis. Me and Real Madrid? No theres no truth in this. I cant say i wasnt in a conversation with mister abramovic. But i refused to take the place in chelsea because i am respected in rome and i feel like home in rome. It sound so funny home-rome hahahaha. But if theres a chance i would lead a team like madrid or chelsea then i might turn into a bad person. I mean i will defenetly take with me some players like Manfredini, Mauri. They can always boost up teams like chelsea.
ok i have to go and speak with mister lotito. Forza Chelsea sry Lazio

if you put as much effort into serious thoughts on what Lazio should do after sacking Rossi as you did posting this trap the forum might actually be worth reading

hahahahhaa
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:07 pm

If Rossi gets fired.. Will Igli Tare so to?
I have never liked Tare, so I just wanted to know it..

Anybody who knows about that?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Laziali wrote:
If Rossi gets fired.. Will Igli Tare so to?
I have never liked Tare, so I just wanted to know it..

Anybody who knows about that?

Why would he get fired? He is Lotito´s man...
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm

I have a feeling that there are problems with Tare too...But how many matches we must loose to sack Rossi?We're far away from Europe!The eagle can't fly high with these persons,that's sure...
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Can Catania, Sampdoria, Siena and Udine pass us. Sampdoria is leading aainst juve and Catania against chievo.

ps. Calgiari is curntly 5 points in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Jofo wrote:
Can Catania, Sampdoria, Siena and Udine pass us. Sampdoria is leading aainst juve and Catania against chievo.

In this round, only udine can pass us..no idea how that is linked to this topic though...
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Cash wrote:
Jofo wrote:

In this round, only udine can pass us..no idea how that is linked to this topic though...

I mean the others are pretty close. Who can think that Atalanta and Cagliari are in front of us and Cagliari is 5 points upfront. It's linked with Rossi coz he is the coach of his team.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 am

Jofo wrote:
Cash wrote:
Jofo wrote:

I mean the others are pretty close. Who can think that Atalanta and Cagliari are in front of us and Cagliari is 5 points upfront. It's linked with Rossi coz he is the coach of his team.

Very true. Rossi was also the one who missed the two penalties against Cagliari at home, wasn't he? Better fire him today before he misses another penalty... scratch
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:55 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Cash wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Very true. Rossi was also the one who missed the two penalties against Cagliari at home, wasn't he? Better fire him today before he misses another penalty... scratch

But it was Rossis genious defending tactic that allowed Cagliari to score FOUR goals at Olimpico, not even those two penalties would save our ass that day. Not to mention how many goals opponents scored against us at set-pieces? Rossi should solve these kind of problems ages ago. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Galles.
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 96
Country and city : Bath,England, UK
Laziale since : Foetus
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

Someone making some sense at least Smahdi,it`s true he`s had the time..

It seems when there`s no connection going forward it`s only a matter of time before we concede goals,and soemtimes the floodgates just open....

What Rossi has given to Lazio in his time as manager is Serie A football don`t forget it.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:02 pm

I simply do not understand why Lotito doesn't do like en ex. England.. If it goes bad you fire the coach promte.. but in italy you has to wait until summer? why?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Laziali wrote:
I simply do not understand why Lotito doesn't do like en ex. England.. If it goes bad you fire the coach promte.. but in italy you has to wait until summer? why?

Well, the option of firing is available, but you have to pay the coach you fire + it is not as easy to find a new coach in Italy since a coach cannot represent more than one team per season...

Lotito paying two coach salaries..? Never...
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Ohh.. So it's because there excists rules on this area..
A very bad rule I think..
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Laziali wrote:

It's a crazy system they are playing in England just now. Over night success or you're out the door. Look at Scolari and Adams, half a season is nowhere near enough to prove yourself espescially in Scolari's case, he's never managed in England. The president's live on cloud 9 and don't know much about football.

In Delio's case, he's had time to prove himself and build a good squad, in my opinion, overall he has done quite well, but at this point I would have expected us to grow a bit better than we have, espescially in our tactics and defending, so I really think it is time to part copany in the summer.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 pm

I found this from the newspaper:

IF YOU NEED TO GET YOURE CLUB HUMILIATED OR RELEGATED, I AM HERE FOR YOU.
I AM WORKING WITH A PROJECT AT THE MOMENT AND IT WORKS JUST WELL.
GIVE ME A CALL MR. rossi +323432523982734982647836746
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:18 pm

not funny at all, no humour whatsoever

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:26 pm

too i have to cry now?
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

I want Rossi out. Contract expires end of this season. I hope Lotito does not renew it.

We need someone that can beat the likes of AC MILAN, JUVE, INTER in the Serie A league, not cup matches.

We need to be fighting for first place and not fifth and ninth. Understand?

I could not believe when I hear Rossi talk about how he has never beaten AC MILAN, INTER, JUVE during league matches in his whole career. That summed it up for me. He has done a good job for us just like Lotito has done to get us out of the bad state we were in, but for someone to come in and be ambitious and to take our club back to normal levels where all fans are expecting, then im afraid we need to move on and say thank you.

BYE BYE ROSSI. I will not bad mouth you, you have done a good job, but its time to go and be remembered for the good times you have spent with us, including the times you could not beat the likes of top 3 clubs.

How do you expect to motivate Lazio players by talking about how we have never beaten these big clubs? Pathetic.

Its a bit like when the Real Madrid coach, Bernand Schuster talked about how Real Madrid had no hope of beating Barcalona, etc. He got the sack. Why? Because Real Madrid are a club that supposidly fear no one.

We are the same and above the rest. We will fly forever. FORZA LAZIO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Today at 5:27 am

Back to top Go down

Rossi go away PETITION!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8