HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rossi go away PETITION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 135
Age : 25
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Theres thoughts and then theres blind comments with no substance or backing, thats what people seem to be throwing at Rossi.

Its rather tedious and dull
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:05 pm

At first it was amusing but now its just boring

Delio Rossi makes some questionable errors and lacks a lot of action in matches when something needs to change. He has cost us points lately and he will be judged over how he handles the current situation in a tough month ahead.

but since he arrived, how can you question what he has achieved??? With a squad worth just 14 million euros he led us to 3rd place, then a respectable showing in CL. Currently we are 5th and just points away from the top places.

Now let's look at the guys you want to replace him

Simeone - Yes, El Cholo was one of my favourites when he played at Lazio and yes we will one day see him on the benches at Olimpico but the guy has just led 1 of Argentina's 2 real powerhouses to last in their campionato. He has no Italian experience. Would be stupid to appoint him. We'll take a few wins early cause of the motivation he'll provide and then he'll be totally lost and we'll start to slide.

Mancini - Left us in 2004, took a couple of decent players with him. Won some scudetti but he is not even close to being a good boss IMO. Remember he had Italy's best and most valuable squad and managed to give up an 11 pt lead to and almost lose the title on the last day as well as being completely outcoached in Europe. Above that, we can't afford him.

If Rossi goes, we'll get someone like Acori, Giordano, Mandorlini or Colantuono. Maybe Donadoni at a stretch.

Are they better than Rossi??? Maybe, but almost certainly not. Giordano and Mandorlini definitely aren't. Acori hasn't coached in Serie A, Colantuono hasn't done anything special.

I'm angry at last night's game and I haven't been happy for a while with the way we play but fact remains that Rossi, while he has messed up on occasion, still has us in a good position.

It'll take a Marcello Lippi or a Fabio Capello to have us winning week in, week out.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.


Last edited by c. testa on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I think you should be less arrogant in your approach. I think you should care what other people says on the forums, cuz it's the whole purpose of having a forum, to have different thoughts, all in the name of respecting others oppinions. I'm sick and tired of people who think they know everything and thinking only they theory is the correct one. If you don't care about other people oppinion, why bother answering then?

Because I have no problem with people voicing their opinion, like you did although I am bit saddened you jumped the gun on me but anyway.

I find the opinion on Delio fascinating. Sadly for me, I am a busy man and don't like having to trudge through some people's unfounded comments on Delio everytime we lose a game. I am intrigued by responses such as Gio's who said he has lost some of his faith in Delio after the Atalanta game. What I don't like seeing is those fellas bang on about how bad Delio is after every game, come win or loss. We all know their opinion and quite a few of us don't see how they have come to that conclusion and sad as is it is to say, it really bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Caxi wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I think you should be less arrogant in your approach. I think you should care what other people says on the forums, cuz it's the whole purpose of having a forum, to have different thoughts, all in the name of respecting others oppinions. I'm sick and tired of people who think they know everything and thinking only they theory is the correct one. If you don't care about other people oppinion, why bother answering then?

Because I have no problem with people voicing their opinion, like you did although I am bit saddened you jumped the gun on me but anyway.

I find the opinion on Delio fascinating. Sadly for me, I am a busy man and don't like having to trudge through some people's unfounded comments on Delio everytime we lose a game. I am intrigued by responses such as Gio's who said he has lost some of his faith in Delio after the Atalanta game. What I don't like seeing is those fellas bang on about how bad Delio is after every game, come win or loss. We all know their opinion and quite a few of us don't see how they have come to that conclusion and sad as is it is to say, it really bugs me.

I have no problem with people with different thoughts, if you read it carefully it was you'r respons at the start to Laziophilic, and I quote you "I care what you think because? that I find you should skip. Every members post matter.

Let it be clear, I have no problem with you whatsoever. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I have no problem with people with different thoughts, if you read it carefully it was you'r respons at the start to Laziophilic, and I quote you "I care what you think because? that I find you should skip. Every members post matter.

Let it be clear, I have no problem with you whatsoever. Take care!

Basically, it was invitation to back up the points made for once. We'll see what happens.

Peace mate!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:44 pm

You wanna know the difference between us and Genoa? they spend 50mil euro during the summer mercato - how much did we spend?
Back to top Go down
El MaEsTro
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 74
Age : 33
Country and city : Kuwait City
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Rossi is a one trick pony... we need a fresh manager to push forward from where we are..

I agree.. Thank you Rossi.. it's time to leave now..
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 pm

centrocampista wrote:
You wanna know the difference between us and Genoa? they spend 50mil euro during the summer mercato - how much did we spend?

but we already had a back bone oon which to build.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 279
Age : 34
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Quote :
1- There's no credibility in the above statement because it's coming from you.
2- No point comparing Zac to Manc.
3-We are sitting 5th in the table with a side in a gelling process, one point off a Champions League spot and after every bad result, there is 3 guys (no need to mention names) who come out with stupid, foolish comments.
4- how about comparing Manc's 4th with Oddo et al with Delio's 3rd with Makinwa/Manfredini/Mauri et al? Can you not see why I can't take you seriously?

I think you should respect other opnions, what this childish talk of credibility! Did I told you that Rossi once upon the time beat me from behind and run away to Italy and I am still looking for a revenge for this incident for that past 3 yrs and thats why I envay and critisize him! Is this a way to defend your argument! Please poove what is worng on what me and others said and then be my guest. I am 27 years old and you are 19 years, when I was following Italy in the WC 90 and the early Signori and Aron Winter era with Lazio you were 1-3 years old!! so I think you should show little respect dude for the age difference and at least know how to defend your argument with facts and respect without this BS credibility talk! Yes I am here to waste my time to write all of this fucking post for credibility purposes judged by you! and don't make for the god sake personal at the end when you don't have anything to counter as what happened in the past! Grow up.

It seems that you didn't understand msg of Zac and Mancio I posted before, and in all honesty I don't want to waste my time in explaining it 2 u.

The wanted trio might be me, Kurama, and Laziottimo! We are the bad guys here in the forum and you are the forum savior! Yes we post foolish and stupid comments simply because we never saw Lazio in action before, and you are the one who have the exclusive rights to see them and we peg from you to tell us how Lazio perform, eh? and again a big thanks for your comments when you don't have anything to proove otherwise!

We are 1 pt a head of CL and if we lose to Inter we are back to the 10th position! With Udinese, Palermo, and Juve still to face! i wish if we can get 12 pts, but do you think so? I am not a godfather here, and every body knows Serie A very well, should know that this single point we got out of 9 possible pts in the last 3 games are crucial to our campigan, in the retrun league it will be diffficult to get pts as clubs will be more aggresive to hold on their postions weither to avoid relegation, secure a place in europe, or even win the title! You know that even clubs with a favourable big margin a head of others lost thier ultimate targets at the end! And we SS Lazio where involved in relegation fight last term! I am not demanding Scudetto and nor a medicore positiion like last year, If Rossi want to qualify to Europe and esp. the CL he sholudn't keep losing games by this way.....taking inconsideration we are playing in 2 competitons only, and Rossi demands of throwing unwanted players out of the formello were met!!!!!!! serie A is a complicated league, it is not playstation, every player coming from out side says it : it is all tactics, and if you don't deal with it in the right way you lose the road, a win drive a win and a defeat follows a defeat! That is Serie A man, and take rioma and Udinese as examples recently.

What is the problem in critisizing Rossi? Is this a Rossi forum or homepage? Have u asked yourself, why a Lazio capitan said that he disagrees with Rossi's selection and he sometimes don't understand him in the front page of his webbsite and infront of medias and others! In my humble soccer follower, I never saw something like this before! If a capitan of Lazio said those words, what is your feedback? He is stupid too! Right? May be his reaction, but not his words.

Your compare of Rossi 3rd position to Mancio 4th is another bloody joke! Rossi get 3rd thanks to calciopoli and if I remember that season very well Inter reached almost 100 points and might broke all previous acheviments in the history of the whole Serie A, while Empoli was competing for a CL possition, yet get relegated to serie B next term! Hopefully your defense on Rossi is not based on the a/m one? i wish if I am wrong? i don't want to underestimate it, but that season should be a reference point for Rossi to build success and not to break Lazio and fans apart.

Lastly, I really wish if there is poll about Rossi, and I would be curious to know what the majority of fans here think about! I am not asking to sack him now, because i think Lotito did a mistake to give him another opportunity and himself, players, and true fans should pay the bill.

Not to forget, the difference between us and Genoa, they were in Serie B before last year and the same goes for Napoli, I don't see any differnces in the quality of their players to ours.


Last edited by Laziophilic on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:48 pm

I'd say relax people.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Laziophilic wrote:
I am 27 years old and you are 19 years, so I think you should at least know how to defend your argument with facts and respect for at least the age differance between me and you.

The fact you decided to bring our repective ages into a debate about Delio is perhaps a greater reflection on your immaturity than mine.

Laziophilic wrote:
The wanted trio might be me, Kurama, and Laziottimo!

The fact you know who the trio are indictates that you realise that your behaviour as a collective (because that is what I believe you to be) is quite different from that of the other 4-500 members of this forum. Not that you should have to conform to anyone.

I didn't read the rest of your post. I didn't see the point.

I have the utmost of respect for everyone here but trying to make me out to be less than you on the grounds of age is just a little too far. If I have to respect you because I'm too young to have a valid opinion then I might as well go home crying to my mother.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 279
Age : 34
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Caxi wrote:
Laziophilic wrote:
I am 27 years old and you are 19 years, so I think you should at least know how to defend your argument with facts and respect for at least the age differance between me and you.

The fact you decided to bring our repective ages into a debate about Delio is perhaps a greater reflection on your immaturity than mine.

Laziophilic wrote:
The wanted trio might be me, Kurama, and Laziottimo!

The fact you know who the trio are indictates that you realise that your behaviour as a collective (because that is what I believe you to be) is quite different from that of the other 4-500 members of this forum. Not that you should have to conform to anyone.

I didn't read the rest of your post. I didn't see the point.

I have the utmost of respect for everyone here but trying to make me out to be less than you on the grounds of age is just a little too far. If I have to respect you because I'm too young to have a valid opinion then I might as well go home crying to my mother.

Caxi, i have edited my post! The immaturity is the way you blast other opnions and run away like a chicken without a prooving otherwise! I really appriciate and invite you if you to act like a true mature man and say what is wrong in our comments! Let me tell you that there many members and guests here reading your comments! i didn't read any relevant words or defense from your side about Rossi mistakes!

I didn't know that your job is counting who is with your side! Who was that stupid who posted CRAZIE ROSSI after the derby? Who are those stupids creating this thread and are aginst Rossi? Sorry guyss, but we are all fools here!

Once I got a msg from a moderator, saying there are young people around here without ideas about Lazio, now I realized those words!For the last time, I invite you to defend your case, if you couldn't please save your words to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 pm

I am being invited to prove myself to you?

I refuse your invitation.

I will explain what I think about Delio in a half hour time and why all this talk is "lame".

I feel I have proved my point, you feel you have proved yours, it's getting us nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 pm

What we have now at Lazio is a team full of weapons. We haven't had this situation for quite some time and it is a good predicament to have.

I think at the start of the season, our problems were masked by the fact that our weapons were firing. Delio was limited in his choices due to injuries and other factors and as we had a new look side, opposition coaches didn't have much idea of how to play against us.

Now it is blatantly apparent that we have yet to find a balanced system that utilises the weapons we have. It was obvious for the first time in the Lecce tie when Beretta knew prior to the game what team we would play (because the media had guessed it) and he devised a plan that dealt with all our weapons and neutralised the majority of them. The one weapon they failed to deal with was Inzaghi's poaching ability and we were able to pick up a point which on the face of it, wasn't that bad a result in the end.

As I said, this is a new look team and we need a season to find out what we have underneath us or at least half a season. I have faith that Delio will work out how to get all these weapons to combine so we form a side that is too difficult for most teams to deal with. I do expect, however, a certain postion to be achieved this season and as a minimum, that is 8th. For me, if Delio misses that he has failed miserably. If we are in the lower half the table come January, I would also suggest that this would be a good time for him to leave.

However, it is absolutely absurd that Delio could be sacked when we sit 5th in the table and one place off the Champions League spot. When Caso left us, we really looked like we could hit Serie B but under Delio we have made the Champions League and are continuing to build a young side that can become a force to contend with in the future. I don't believe Delio is an amazing coach, I don't believe he is the best option for us but it is not worth the risk to change him now when we are having a mildly successful campaign.

Hopefully my position is now clear. I've said this stuff a gazillion times but apparently it's still not good enough or just a very immature outlook. Take what you want from it, it is my opinion, I feel I have quantified it and for now I have nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 279
Age : 34
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:30 am

your position is clear, but that don't give you the right to say we have stupid and foolish opnions? your response don't justify your attack on others opnions in the way you did? Simply because you made it personal because whenever X or Y member post his opnion, you will blast him! To make the matter worse when I invite you to proove your case you didn't reply because you don't have anything to defend!!! and if u get convinced that u should reply as what you did in your last post, I got the conclousion that you where never ever close to what was said by me at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, it is more dissaponiting that I wasted my time in posting, just to discover you are replying to either increase your posts or replying just to contradict others simply becuase they are your black list!!!! Sorry mate, these are my conclusions! No offense!

1stly, I never asked to fire Rossi now, and you can follow all my comments since this forum was created and if you read any relevant words of firing Rossi now or after the season already started then I am stupid! My humble opnion was Rossi shouldn't get this chance to coach Lazio for this year back in the summer, but if the next results goes badly, then niether me nor your opnion will halt Lotito from not firing him! Yes I crtisize the way he select players, the way he don't learn from his repeated mistakes, the way he keep rotting players (talents) on the bench, the way how Lazio plays football, the way Lazio losing identity and character in the field, and the way he keep fighting with players!! BUTI had never asked to fire him rightly now! We are stuck at the moment with him! It is normal to make misakes, but keep insisting on them is killing us! Do you know what Dino Zoff did once he was appointed as Lazio coach after Eriksson resignation in 00-01: he went to Nedved and asked him what is your suggestions Pavel on the best way Lazio should play? A player that Zoff him self didn't beleive in during the 96s once he was our coach back then? He asked him how we can get Lazio back on the track? This is opposite ,here, If a player state his opnion and disagreement with Rossi questionable chioces, he will cut him and either throw him to the bench to get rotten or ask to throw him for loans claiming that we don't need him!!!!!!!

Read those words carefully Caxi and never ever measure my Lazialita! and those who think we are the odds here, sadly, they focus on the small things and forget to look for the big picture that I am and others are addicted Laziales who believe that Lazio is best club in the world, and for me Foggia is the best wing in Italy, De Silvestri will be better than Zambrotta and Oddo togather in few years, Kolarov will be the best LB in the world in few years, and do believe that watching the half empty Curva Nord in Coppa Italia game Vs a a Serie B side is more pleasurable than Following Barca and Real Madrid game!! This is my opnion that I share it vs non Laziale people! But when there is a chaos or troubles in Lazio, I would like to keep my disscusion here with a supposed Lazio fans!! or another words keep our own mess under our carpet!

Hopefully those words will break the ice Caxi!!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:45 am

No offence taken or intended.

I never questioned you as a Lazio fan, but I have questioned your willingness to back up the points you make. I don't mind if you demand that I substantiate stuff but I wouldn't demand that of you. If you or whoever don't provide reasons then I automatically disregard what you say as spam. That's just me and how I see it.

The last post is the clearest one I have seen you make.

And in the future, don't use what you know about me to get to me. I assume you noticed that I mentioned elsewhere in the forum that I disliked immaturity before you implied that because of my youth, I have no "ideas" about Lazio. And don't say I'm trying to increase my amount of posts just because I am technically top poster here. Many people have been here before me, just because I have been the most prolific in the last few months, I have that title. That means and shows nothing other than my eagerness to contribute.

When I make a post, I do so because I want to. I make a lot of sacrifices for this club, like many, I am busy most of the day but I do give as much time as I can to this forum because I love this club and forgive me if I am somewhat attached to LF. I can't help it. I will never make a post to justify or dismiss certain opinions on me. That's not what I'm here for. Neither am I here to incite hatred or cause trouble.

Hope that clears everything up and we can move on from here.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 am

Ok...i`ll post my answer also, although Laziophilic said almost everything that was on my mind. I didnt said anything this days because i thought it`s pointless to say twice the same thing, since Laziophilic already said all i had to say.

I can`t help wondering why are we considered to be "the trio" since almost everyone here has a problem with Delio Rossi. I don`t understand why everytime i say something about his managerial abilities..i recive personal messages and replies with .. "we know what you think about Rossi..now shut the hell up". I said that i`ll follow Laziottimo (my pard in you`re so called "trio") and just resume to watch Lazio like i did before i meet LazioFever. But now i have 2nd thoughts and i just can`t shut up when i see what Lazio became. I was accused for not beeing a true Lazio fan..which drived me mad. All my friends respects alot the fact that i`m a Lazio fan but they aren`t impressed with any performance that Lazio did in the last 3-4 years. I`m not either but because i love Lazio..i fought them and trying to proove them wrong. This is my business as a Lazio fan and Laziofever is the only place where i can really say what i think about our team..because i thought that here we are togheter. I was wrong. And it`s not because x or y don`t agree with me..it`s because that when i say my opinion, i recive a hammer in my face. Especialy from 3 or 4 persons who either believes that by saying "this is ludicros" and closing the reply, they are smart ... either by beeing rude (although the admins around here thinks that i`m the rude one, no comment..it`s useless) just because they can`t have an argument. This is not normal.

Now the weird thing (i would say "stupid"..but then again i`ll recive warnings) is that neither me, Laziophilic or Laziottimo open topics like this (i did this just ONCE..and for fun). It was not us who put that message as a banner after we lost with Roma (that with "Grazie Mr. Rossi). NOPE..surprise, surprise. We just state our point regarding the topics......or we can`t, it`s comunism or something ??? I don`t know how others aren`t supporting Livorno..and supporting Lazio. Whatever scratch

I`ll say for the last time ( i said this 100000 times before ..but seems that some really can`t or won`t understand) that, IN MY OPINION, Lazio`s problem isnt the big errors but how we play (and i think i`ll say this till you`ll understand). Is how we play. Is how we play. Is how we play. Is how we play. Is how we play.

We are 5th place 1 point till CL spot ??????? Hahaha..and i thought i live in a fairytale.
Let`s see. I wanted to do this for a while, and i think i`ll do it now. Let`s take a look at our games.

Cagliari - Lazio 1-4. At first all of us intend to say "wow..such a big win away???". Wrong. We had a miserable 1st half and Cagliari lead by 1-0. Then we had a weird penalty with elimination (in my opinion that wasnt a penalty). First help from the refereese this season..well done Lotito for this. Cagliari is a weak, very weak team. Yet, judging by how we played..in my opinion, a draw was a fair thing. I admit that Zarate had a good 2nd half. This is the only positive thing for Lazio in this game.

Lazio - Sampdoria 2-0. Again a game where our opponents played ok. Why i say "ok"? Because even though i`ll recive big insults..it was at least weird how Sampdoria missed their occasions from every position. Another Lotito tail ?? I think that they didnt want to scored. WANT !! Even though..Lazio didnt showed like a big team. So 6 points so far

Milan - Lazio 4-1. Wooooooow. First big team we meet, first humiliation. I remeber that some guys said that they were lucky. At that time i thought that also (in a way..although then i started to think that Rossi is still the same moron as he was last season). They won because they were good and Rossi didnt knew where to put our players in the field, like Bologna did or Palermo...ar they such wealthy teams..are they such a big teams? I know that money and what they spent on players was the main factor for our disaster. Oh really...then i wonder how much Portshmouth, Bologna or Palermo spent...even though they humiliated Milan. We were unlucky at 4-1 ? Bullshit...we were doomed with a great coach (not to mention that this 5th place we are now is unfair..just see what big teams are doing to us).

Lazio - Fiorentina 3-0. We already discussed about this..i agree that was our best game (if we think at both sides). But at that time Viola was in a really bad shape. Very bad one.

Torino - Lazio 1-3. We played good ?? We showed a good performance ? No way. If i remember correct, Torino had many chances to score before Pandev did. The referee was incredible... he should have a Lazio shirt then because he was on our side. The weird penalty he gived to Torino was to wash some bribe that he got before this match (yeah..and i state what i say). Another game when we didnt showed like a big team like you want to proove. Not by a long shot.

Lazio - Lecce 1-1. If you ask me..this was our best match this season, not the Viola game. Because Lecce defended like hell, very well (although they are one of the worst defense in serie a...and that says alot of what our strikers can do without Rocchi). But against who ? Lecce at that time was on 19th place if i remember (not that now they are better). smelling as happens i guess (i thought at that time).

Bologna - Lazio 3-1. This is where i realised the reason why we couldnt beat Lecce: Delio Rossi. Another miserable first half against such a good team yeah...champions of europe. 19th place right now tottaly humiliated us. They had money to spend on players ...and we don`t ? I mean..Di Vaio at 3843483 years old..it`s a real young talented player who can be afford only by teams like Bologna ? Let`s be serious. Wrong team, wrong tactic, wrong display...wrong attitude. We changed a bit after Rocchi came in picture..but he can`t fight alone. Not as long as Mauri or Manfredini are around..or as long as we play with 3 defensive midfielders. Lazio started at that time to show what he is made of under Delio Rossi command.

Lazio - Napoli 0-1. The only reason some Delio Rossi fans had about this (another) humiliation..was Napoli`s financial power. And yes, they have good players. But for example Hamsik or Lavezzi are that much better then Rocchi, Pandev or Zarate ? I don`t think so (and i was accused for not loving Lazio enaugh...jesus christ..you just hate our players). Napoli desirved that win. They were 4 classes above us. Because their players were better and are better ? No way...we have world class players as well.

Lazio - Catania 1-0. I remember this game very well because after this some idio..i mean smart people, said that i don`t have enaugh quality to write on this forum (or some smelling as like that). Well excuse me if i don`t like how we struggeled at home with a pathetic team like Catania (btw..do you know that Zenga is almost out from Catania?). Another miserable game where only our players genius saved us.

This is a thing that it`s worth talking about it. We rely so much on "one-moment-glory" of Rocchi, Zarate, Pandev and Foggia...Kolarov`s freekicks etc. We don`t rely on a team performance. Because of a "moment" we won what we won this season..not because we showed football. And this is where Caxi or Sile are fighting with their own ideas. First you say how much money Genoa or Napoli spent on players...then you say that we shouldnt bash Rossi even knowing that we have players that can decide a game on their own. On short..we have top class players and Rossi is killing them. We won just because of their genious..not tx to Mister Gum.

Chievo - Lazio 1-2. I said at that time what i wanted to say. Yet again..as a little "remember" .. we were PATHETIC against a team who lost, at that time, 8 matches in a row. They had 1-0. We won by an own goal (very lucky). Another miserable performance. Chievo had that much financial power ??

Lazio - Siena 3-0. 1st half..pathetic. I didnt thought we could score. Then i admit, Rossi did a good thing by sending Rocchi in the second half. We played miserable as well then..but he`s genious brought us 3 points (like he did last season when he kept us in serie a). The question is..why we had to struggle that much against a team like Siena when we have players who are far better then them. The answer is obvious.

Roma - Lazio 1-0. I don`t have the power to talk about this. Great first team that Rossi send in the field..and extraterestrial changes. Like Ermetico (i believe) posted after this match...Grazie Mr. Rossi.

Lazio - Genoa 1-1. Same stuff as the matches before. The simple thing that it forced me to say again about our performance (like i said about Chievo, Bologna etc.) tells what coach we have. Genoa, who brought only 2 points in their away matches untill us, desirved the win. We scored a stupid goal..we had no midfield. Tx Rossi again.

Atalanta - Lazio 2-0 ... worst Lazio match i have ever saw. End of story.


Now let`s see the players since we already opended this subject regarding financial issues and stuff. Do you see what Kolarov and Pandev are doing at their national teams ? Why are they ghosts lately when it comes to Lazio..and on the other hand they keep alive their teams (especialy Goran) ? Lichsteiner is also an international player (on of the best for Swiss in euro 2008). De Silverstri, like Philic said..is better then Zambrotta or Oddo. Why he had miserable performance lately ? Dabo played for Inter.. Brocchi for Milan. They arent bad players. Carizzo was considered to be in first 5 GK from south america. Radu is an international player as well..Rocchi is one of the best strikers in the world..Foggia one of the best wingers in Italy....ETC !! Then why the hell are we playing like this ???????? Open youre eyes !!!! It`s Delio Rossi`s fault.

In our last home game..when Rossi was announced to be our coah, Irriducibili had a strong disapproval reaction. It felt like if they can catch him..they will kill him. The sound was incredible. Are they also blind and stupid ?? I doubt.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Now let`s see the players since we already opended this subject regarding financial issues and stuff. Do you see what Kolarov and Pandev are doing at their national teams ? Why are they ghosts lately when it comes to Lazio..and on the other hand they keep alive their teams (especialy Goran) ? Lichsteiner is also an international player (on of the best for Swiss in euro 2008). De Silverstri, like Philic said..is better then Zambrotta or Oddo. Why he had miserable performance lately ? Dabo played for Inter.. Brocchi for Milan. They arent bad players. Carizzo was considered to be in first 5 GK from south america. Radu is an international player as well..Rocchi is one of the best strikers in the world..Foggia one of the best wingers in Italy....ETC !! Then why the hell are we playing like this ???????? Open youre eyes !!!! It`s Delio Rossi`s fault.

Serbia have top class talents, ok, Kolarov is one of them but Serbia do well for a multitude of reasons. One of which is the fact they have the world's best defender (Vidic). Kola is NOT carrying Serbia...

Pandev is not carrying Macedonia. He is the star man, fair dues, but Macedonia play with so much passion and heart that it keeps them as a unit and that's why they do well. Pandev is a factor but not the sole reason of their success.

Lollo is not a patch on Zambrotta and I will die with shock should he ever be. Zambrotta is one of the games most successful individuals for a reason. Same with Oddo, although Lollo can hit his heights.

Lichti is amazing full stop, he has shown it in Swiss colours and also in the sky blue. I don't see how Delio is to blame for his off days, partly because he hasn't had one for us yet.

Radu is only just breaking into the Romania squad who are not the team they used to be.

Dabo played for Inter but found himself at Vicenza soon afterwards.

Brocchi is now ancient and barely got on the pitch at Milan on merit.

Rocchi is not one of the world's best strikers. He has achieved too little to get that accolade.

We have a potentially top class squad and an average coach. That's the facts. None of us can judge who is to blame to be honest. We can only guess.

I have never PM'd you and I don't want it too look like I have. I want to get that straight.

But when you make comments about how we are relegation candidates, I can understand the frustration of others.

I want to make it known publicly that I have no beef with you as a person.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 am

Wow, this topic is getting really heated, and it's weird as I haven't really read any 'ludicrous' opinions to merit a barny. Very Happy

I totaly agree with Kumara on his analysis of Lazio's performances this season, Fiorentina and Lecce were our only good games. Our other wins were very fortunate, although I think bribery is a little exaggerated.

I also totaly agree with Caxi, and that now is not the time to get rid of Rossi. Christmas break is the time if things don't improve (which I doubt they will, I have lost all faith in Delio), but only at the winter break would be wise to change things in my opinion.

i reckon with the squad we have we could easily push for a Champions League spot but even at the start of the season I thought we wouldn't because Delio has as much tactical knowledge as Britney Spears can sing. He showed that last season as we became SO predictable, every manager knew our gameplan and completely thrashed us and the same is beginning to happen now.

Anyway, freedom of speech is a human right and noone can have wrong opinions, but everyone can have their opinions discussed and don't take offense if others don't agree with what you say, let's just get on with doing what we all love and that's supporting our great team, and keep discussions going on how we think we can make it stronger!

Forza Lazio!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:36 am

Well Kurama this is one of the few posts in which you presented your arguments as to why you want Delio sacked, and although I disagree with most of them at least it shows a willingness to communicate on a level that is above needless pessimism and frustration.

I see you hold our players in high regard, maybe you think too much of them even, still...
You talk of them as individuals and not a part of the team. When you speak of Foggia as one of the best wingers in Italy you must remember that he has to have back-up in the midfield and defense otherwise he's a liability, a risk on the pitch.
Although Kolarov's freekicks are awesome we created nothing from any of them, a corner kick maybe.
Lichtsteiner is a simply great LB he can't make a quality cross to save his life.
Pandev and Zarate have to get closer to the box, it's killing me to see them so far away from the goal especially Zarate out wide.

Delio has to deal with injuries, and in my view cribari's injury was a major setback. We don't have a standard CB duo and it's killing us. Constantly switching Siviglia and Cribari, then Rozehnal, there have also been calls for Diakite to play... I have nothing against Diakite but the time is not right for him to come on.
With Meghni and Matuzalem shaking off injuries we have a bad situation in midfield.And surely we can at least agree we don't want Makinwa to start.
So, the only real contenders for the first eleven are:
GK: Carizzo and Muslera
D: Radu, Kolarov, Cribari, Siviglia, Rozehnal, Lichtsteiner, De Silvestri, Diakite
MF: Mauri, Manfre, Dabo, Brocchi, Ledesma, Foggia, Meghni
FW: Zarate, Pandev, Rocchi, Inzaghi
So far Carizzo, Licht, Ledesma, Brocchi and Zarate are sure to start if not injured or suspended.
De Silvestri and Diakite should mak a miracle in training to start, especially Mobido since introducing an inexperienced CB in this stage could either prove to be an act of genius or insanity. Radu and Kolarov share the spot, so far no probs there.

The midfield is a dilemma, but because of injuries it's not strange to see Mauri start regularly, it's not a matter of Delio's sexual preferences it's only logical-who else?Manfre? Kolarov?

When Meghni and Matuzalem recover I think we'll play sth like this, back to 4-4-2

Mauri-----Meghni/Matuzalem-------Brocchi or Meghni---------------------Foggia
----------------Ledesma-------------------- ----------Dabo-Ledesma---------

And in the attack rocchi and Pandev will share playing time, my wish would be Pandev to start and Rocchi to come in the 70th if things don't work, as Makinwa did last season.
Rossi has to play the hand he's given, simple as that. Rossi can't spend time teaching Rozehnal offside traps, he should have learned that when he was 15. And he bloody well can't control Ledesma's temper or Licht's crosses, weird ricochets or ref's decisions. It's on the players to perform and lady Fortuna to roll the dice.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 38
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm

This forum has experienced many heated debates over the years...

The Di Canio salutes, Lotito, Chinaglia, Irriducibili.... you name it !! Reading a few posts in this topic, I have the impression that Delio Rossi has become one of those heated debates.

I would like to remind that the fundament of a good and serious discussion on a forum like this, is to take eachothers arguments seriously. Another fundament would be to provide your posts with facts or thoughts backing up your opinion rather than just stating a "one liner" revealing nothing than the poster´s incompetence. Without those fundaments it´s practically impossible to reach a meaningful discussion, which afterall is the purpose of LF.

Why turn a discussion about Lazio´s coach into a personal matter, when infact it´s a good opportunity to open up for new reflections on both sides to see the situation in a different light ?

Afterall the purpose is not to defend your own argument, but rather to obtain new knowledge on Lazio or at least to break your own thoughts and see them in a new or different perspective.

In this particular case with Delio Rossi, I believe both sides have relevant opinions. Obviously after a tragic defeat Sunday, we as fans, tend to express ourselves pretty non diplomatic, but a different atmosphere around the forum could be reached if we just take eachother seriously and stop viewing an argument here as a personal thing, but rather as an opportunity to discuss a relevant issue in a friendly way.

Please go on...
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Ok,Sgt.Pepper,you're right!But how can somebody say to someone else here that he's not a Lazio fan???!!!I wrote my opinion,idea here about our tactics and matches,and then comes this guy,who says that we're not true Lazio fans!!!Why don't you say that we're "mr.douglas"s grandma?!
I just wrote down the reality cause I'm not blinded,how are some guys from here.Blinded by what?I don't understad it....
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:46 pm

^^ so far this
LaziOttimo wrote:
Thx Laziophilic ! Wink
was your only post in this thread.
We started a real discussion on page 3 if you care to join it do so.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:53 pm

As I see it, Mr Rossi should go becouse of:

1. Favouriting players, no matters what....For some reason he just loves Mauris work and keeps Foggia on the bench. The same goes for Manfredini, the fact that he is still member of our squad is really sad.
2. Not having a back-up plan. Everyone knows how we play, if that dosen't work Rossi have no clue whatsoever to change it. Gives away too much to Ledesma, even if everybody knows that he is like weather. One day sunny, one day clody. You can't build a play based on a players mood. The opponents knows this, they close Ledesma in the middle and we have no attacking play.
3. Can't motivate players. All the season we have struggled trought first half of the game. Why is that? Clearly it has something with the way Rossi is coaching the team.
4. This is Rossis first "big" club in his career. He is used by coachig likes of Lecce, Atalanta, but we are Lazio, we have to go for the European Cups every season, now we have players but still....WE PLAY LIKE SH!T. Sorry to say this, but two good games out of 10-12 is not good enough. And this is how we played last season also.
5. He has problem in the dressing room. First, Stendardo, then Mutarelli, Baronio, latest Rocchi who gave him critic. I know it is wrong by rocchi to complain about one game on the bench, but I feel there is more going on than this.


I love rossi and what he did for us and everything, but I belive he is loosing it, we can't go any further with him. We continue playing bad. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 am

Let me tell you my opinion...

First I don't like this division here in the forum and I always stay away to take a side. When I am arguing with someone I always give my examples , without to personalize the discussion.
It is obvious that even the small hint or word can hurt someone.
Both sides do these , the one part says : I am just telling you the reality , you are blinded...
The other part says : You are not Lazio fans...
And the third says : Die Rossi , die ..........(hahahaaaa).

My opinion about this Rossi "saga".
After last term, year I honestly had the desire Rossi to be sacked.
When we realized that this is not going to happen , for me the only option was to support Rossi and to think in a positive direction.

I agree that he has favorite players and his behavior many times strike a damp over the others.... I have never liked this , and I never will!
He makes mistakes , but he is a human. Sometimes even the biggest names take Mourihno , Scolari and so on take wrong decisions. I think all should agree with this.
But I just can not agree that we have nearly a great team , but just Rossi stupidity put obstacle in our way of greatness.

We have young team. And we obviously have problems.
For me our great weakness is in the middle. Who do we have there:

Brocchi : he is good player , but he is not young and his last years were most of the time spend on the bench. He made the impact , he made good start , but after couple of good games his form dropped drastically. That is because of all this years as substitute and bench player I think.

Dabo : Good player , but this year his form is almost nothing (despite that he managed to score the equalizer against Genoa in the previous round).

Matuzalem: Good player (one of my favorite payers in the past), but almost all the time injured.

Ledesma: He is average , he can't do his job of providing good passes for our attack. Some matches he is very strong defensively.His form and commitment with Lazio is not strong anymore , we all know why....

Firmani: Good player in my opinion , at least great fighter , if not with many technical abilities , but I don't know how many years passed in constant injuries for him. I am sorry for this guy...

Meghni: Good player , but inconsistent. He makes one good game , then he is injured or you can't see him on the pitch.

Foggia : Great player , he needs more playing time. Here I agree that sometimes Rossi neglected him , but in some cases Rossi did good in my opinion to field him in the second half. That worked very , very well against teams like Samp , Fiorentina , Siena and couple more...

Mauri: Where is this guy from his second season with Lazio. I don't know...

Manfredini: This term he made one good first half time and that is all. He definitely should have been offloaded this summer...

Our defense in my opinion has imperfections , but it is not so bad if our mid works fine and feed our prolific attack (without a doubt).
Who do we have here:

Kolarov : He is not good defender. He is just average , he is very young , he has great skills when he is going forward , but defensively he sucks. If there is someone to help him there , it is bearable , but otherwise....

De Silvestri : Great talent , but he is just a teenager for now. Totally overplayed by Lichtsteiner. Personally I don't believe he has the chance to redeem his value this year , I believe now his self confidence is very low.

Radu: Good player , but in some games inconsistent. I pay that only of his age. He is young.

Cribari: Maybe our best defender , but the injuries ruined his season by now.

Rozehnal: In some matches flawless , in others inconsistent.

Siviglia: In some matches flawless , in others inconsistent.


After all this what back bone do you see here ? How many of them are consistent , not great players , just consistent players (I don’t want to count really).
How many of our best players are able to play together , in how many games ?
How we are expecting to play all the time at our best , at 100 % when our middle is average , when we have huge problems with injuries all the time , we have young inconsistent defense , we have two young goalkeepers (undoubtly great talents), we haven’t playmaker at all. We rely only to Zarate and Pandev , but they are humans as well and can not make miracles every game. Rocchi injury took him almost ˝ season to come back and he also is in strange form.
Of course we will loose points , of course in one of the best and tough competitions as Serie A we will struggle. If you watch the others contenders they struggle as well and they have ugly games as well.
I am sure that sides as Napoli , Udinese , Atalanta , Genoa will loose form and will drop points. Some of them already did. Not to mention that we see all the time what is happening with teams like Roma , Juventus and Milan, Fiorentina. They are inconsistent too, they have lost bad some games , they are also inconsistent.
The same is happening with us , our batteries are discharged , we are waiting to see if we are able to refuel...

However, I don’t care if Rossi will be sacked tomorrow. But the point is , I want someone serious. I want an adequate reinforcement for him , but not what Lotito decides to bring.

Rossi just can not take all the blame , it’s just not serious after every game Rossi to be blamed for Manfedini , for Mauri , because that is his narrowed choice for our middle. It is not serious for me , after every round to pop up the new threat called: Rossi go away petitions or something something. I don't know how many topics exist here about that , it is strange fact that we don't have one topic about our injuries and the influence of them to the team as a unit.

We are building a team right now , I think our points achievement is decent in view of all problems in every level of Lazio. From Il Presidente , through Rossi and our squad , medical stuff and so on….
We need to teach how to take punches with minimum after effects(Roma defeat is having baaad after effect). We need to teach this team how to strike back after defeat. That will make us a team , that will make us Big. Lazio per Sempre!

I am hoping of win in Udinese and at least a draw with Juventus , but in die hard game/peformance from us. If that doesn't happen someone else could take his chance as Lazio coach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
Rossi go away PETITION!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rossi 357 mag.
» Help keep Aetna Mountain Open directions too online petition
» California Smog Petition - Please Sign!
» Huntington Petition - National Recognition
» For Sale: BRAND NEW VALENTINO ROSSI CAPS @ PHP 550

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: