zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 am

...i agree with all those who are thinking that Rossi should go...for many reasons...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
As I see it, Mr Rossi should go becouse of:

1. Favouriting players, no matters what....For some reason he just loves Mauris work and keeps Foggia on the bench. The same goes for Manfredini, the fact that he is still member of our squad is really sad.
2. Not having a back-up plan. Everyone knows how we play, if that dosen't work Rossi have no clue whatsoever to change it. Gives away too much to Ledesma, even if everybody knows that he is like weather. One day sunny, one day clody. You can't build a play based on a players mood. The opponents knows this, they close Ledesma in the middle and we have no attacking play.
3. Can't motivate players. All the season we have struggled trought first half of the game. Why is that? Clearly it has something with the way Rossi is coaching the team.
4. This is Rossis first "big" club in his career. He is used by coachig likes of Lecce, Atalanta, but we are Lazio, we have to go for the European Cups every season, now we have players but still....WE PLAY LIKE SH!T. Sorry to say this, but two good games out of 10-12 is not good enough. And this is how we played last season also.
5. He has problem in the dressing room. First, Stendardo, then Mutarelli, Baronio, latest Rocchi who gave him critic. I know it is wrong by rocchi to complain about one game on the bench, but I feel there is more going on than this.

I love rossi and what he did for us and everything, but I belive he is loosing it, we can't go any further with him. We continue playing bad. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not.

I agree whit you.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 am

For me the backline should be the one that played the last 2 games. They have never played together hence the mistakes but once it gels, I think it is fine. Siviglia is on his way down now, good to have him in the squad but not the team. Same opinion of Manfredini.

I feel that if you put an excellent defender beside Cribari, he can excel. The thing with Cribs is he sometimes makes bad decisions when his partner is out of position. Now, I believe Stendardo and Cribs would have solved all defence issues but Delio doesn't like Guglielmo so there you go.

Delio also has issues with Foggia which should be gone by now. I think Delio criticised the signing of Zarate a bit but now he can't do without him! A big issue is Delio's faves are not our best players although I think he has done right in keeping the faith in Ledesma.

In an ideal world, Meghni, Ledesma and Dabo would be our midfield but Meghni can't keep fit and Dabo can't keep form. But that's a sufficient midfield.

For me, we need 3 players in each position this January. We also need to get rid of two strikers to generate cash. I would sell Rocchi because I think we have to. I think his captaincy is failing, he is beginning to decline and he won't except a bench role. Also would sell Makinwa because I believe Inzaghi can still be useful in select matches. Who would I bring in? I think we need to increase competition in defence so my vote goes to Portanova because I know he would love to wear this shirt. Midfield? Marchisio if we want youth, as for experience, I don't know. Attack? Iaquinta stands out. We NEED a finisher. He might like the idea of more first team football so he could be attainable.
Back to top Go down
FORZA-LAZIO1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 120
Country and city : southampton
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:38 am

after watching the derby i lost all faith in rossi the genoa match was just realy the final nail in the cofin in my opinnion i think we need a younger manger with fresh,new,exsiting ideas i know we have a money budget but their must be somone e.g(ramos,del nuari,mancini,SVEN)

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:39 am

Secret Samadhi, I second what you said.

I want To add some things, some of his changes (substitiutions) is strange weither during or before the game like that of Pandev for Rocchi in the Genoa game, Rocchi for Inzaghi during the derby while it was obvious that Pandev should be the one to make his way out, keeping Foggia on the bench for the derby and that boy was on fire, making trials before big games and when things go wrong he throws in Foggia and Kolarov just we might score a goal from one of there magics? It is not a problem to have such a quality players who can decide the game, but why not start them from the start and not wait until we got a goal in!? Instead of playing the useless Manfradini and Mauri!

I want to add something more on the histroy of Rossi! In 98 - 99 season, Rossi get down with Salerntania to Serie B and it was the same year where Spaletti get his Samp to Serie B also! then time passed and Spaletti guided Udinese to the CL and joined Rioma, while Rossi yet didn't manage to save Atalanta in Serie A! In most of the cases in Italy, once a coach do a remarkable things with smaller sides he get his opportunity to join bigger clubs like what happened with Spaletti with Rioma, Zac with Udinese who joined Milan later on, our Mancio who joined Inter, Ancellotti with Parma before joining Juve, Prandelli with Verona........etc In my humble opnion, Rossi didn't made that miracles with the sides he managed before because in most of the cases he might be sacked or couldn't save clubs Serie A status and defenitly he never won the CL or Coppa Italia! He might lunched some players, created a young side with immense qualities, but defeintly that is not enough for the ambitions of this Lazio side, it might be okay when he was appointed 3 years ago back then! Now time changed, and for me Rossi is not the coach to guide Lazio for then next goals in all honesty! When things needed to be adjusted, the club comes 1st and the rest is nothing! When me or other disagree on Rossi's abilities (not because I have coaching credentials), it is because I look to our recourses we have at the moment (e.g. Players quality, right enviroment, club prestigue, histroy..etc) and how those resources should be converted by the coach to results and success, and I repeat it for the 1 million time I don't demand Scudetto from Rossi, but Rossi leaving Lazio will not be painful for me because there are greater figures by 1 miillion times than Rossi in Lazio's history Like Eriksson, Nesta, Chingilia, Cragnotti, Veron, Nedved, Singori, Almeyda...etc left us before and the club still there! I don't ask Lotito to hire Sir Alex Ferguson, but at the same time we aren't married with Rossi for ever! Once the club is starting to come back where it belongs it is normal that fans start to demands better things!

Finally, I want to add one thing on Lorenzo De Silvestri (even it is not our disscusion) yes Litch is one of seasons relevations in Italy! And that make us proud, but there is a young lad who could become our capitan, potential Azzuri player, and most importantly immense quality as last year performances speakes volume! Lorenzo is the only Italian player within the best talents in the world last year! He is still young, and in most of the cases in Italy players reach their peak at late stage (may be 26 or 27) in terms of quality and mentality with some minor exceptions like Nesta, Totti, Maldini, DP..etc and if you guys thing that Zambrotta or Oddo where better than De Silvestri at his age I will tell you NO, simply because Oddo was a bench Lazio player for Stam! And Zambrotta was a good right wing with Bari and Juve's Ancelloti, when Lippi brought in Camoranesi to Juve making from Zambrottai a left back he started to impress more (he might be around 27 yeaars old!) and made from him one of the best players in his position in the world! Yes we hear many times about new italian talents emerge, yet they dissapear later on, and what I hope Lorenzo will not become one of them, it hurt me alot every time I follow Giorgio Chellini with Juve, from a normal left back to one of the best defenders in Italy or in the world at the moment in space of 2 years only!

To summarize, and this what is the basis of conflict is, that we should define objectives of the season! Our aim is not for sure secure safety nor Scudetto! Our aim (and this is Players and Directors talk) is to come back to Europe and to make a CL as the maximum target, and this should be our Scudetto! Yes we are 5th with 1 pt ahead of the 4th, but if we should make a the 4th position, we cann't lose 8 pts out of 9 possible pts esp when we are favourites in all of these matches!!??? I really hope, that we will not cry bloods for those points that we should got at the end! Many of us here witnessed that tears of our players when we lost the scudetto to Milan in 98 - 99 season when we where +8 pts from Milan, even winning the European super cup Didn't prevented our sadness and regrets back then! and it is same here with different circumstances! The most important think now is that Rossi get the team back on the track and put the best of the best of this Lazio side and learn from those repeated mistakes, as it could be more damgeing to fire the coach during the season which I hope not! lets wait until the season ends in May and then judge him, if he should leave then I will salute him and thanks him for what he did for Lazio.

Finito, I will not add anything more regarding this thread, here I end my talk.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:46 am

Still no one has answered who we could get that is better than Rossi.

c. testa wrote:
Simeone - Yes, El Cholo was one of my favourites when he played at Lazio and yes we will one day see him on the benches at Olimpico but the guy has just led 1 of Argentina's 2 real powerhouses to last in their campionato. He has no Italian experience. Would be stupid to appoint him. We'll take a few wins early cause of the motivation he'll provide and then he'll be totally lost and we'll start to slide.

Mancini - Left us in 2004, took a couple of decent players with him. Won some scudetti but he is not even close to being a good boss IMO. Remember he had Italy's best and most valuable squad and managed to give up an 11 pt lead to and almost lose the title on the last day as well as being completely outcoached in Europe. Above that, we can't afford him.

If Rossi goes, we'll get someone like Acori, Giordano, Mandorlini or Colantuono. Maybe Donadoni at a stretch.

Are they better than Rossi??? Maybe, but almost certainly not. Giordano and Mandorlini definitely aren't. Acori hasn't coached in Serie A, Colantuono hasn't done anything special.

It'll take a Marcello Lippi or a Fabio Capello to have us winning week in, week out.

If you want Rossi gone, should at least have a clear idea on who you wnt to come in that fixes all of Rossi's problems.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 am

I want to make a point about the Atalanta game and I'm intrigued to hear what others think.

I believe Rossi had a clear and concise gameplan.

I think Manfredini and Mauri were played in order to keep the game tight in the first half. I think he knew that we would struggle to outplay Atalanta so he set out his stall in the first half to keep the game scoreless.

I believe he had held back weapons in reserve for when the game opened up. I genuinely think the idea was to bring on Foggia for Manfredini as soon as the game began to open up and also to bring on Dabo for Brocchi to keep legs fresh and stop us conceding.

Unfortunately we conceded 2 soft goals which stopped Delio from implementing his plan.

Now you could argue that he should have had a plan in place in the event of this happening and it did seem to be that he was flat on ideas of what to do in the situation. But keep in mind that Pandev was not fit and Foggia had the flu so it was unlikely he could play a solid 90 minutes.

So I think he devised a smart plan which went wrong but had we not conceded soft goals, I think we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I think he realises we have defensive issues so I believe he feels it is best to keep everything tight for as long as possible and then throw in some ammunition if he needs to when he needs to.

I think that's why we see Pasquale on the bench so often. In games he has started he has been targeted so I believe Delio thinks he is more effective coming off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:22 am

You're right. i assumed it was obvious that was the case. It's not favouritism, its because in the system we play there is no space for Foggia to start in a free role behind the forwards (like he did at Cagliari and Reggina) and having him as an impact player is a real weapon as we saw against Catania.

Problem with Delio's plan as we saw though, one mistake and its all gone wrong. If we didn't concede, we probably would've won 1-0 but this is where Rossi failed. He needs a safer plan that has less risk or at least a plan B that he can change to.

Mafalda
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 628
Country and city : Chile, Santiago
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 am

c. testa wrote:

If you want Rossi gone, should at least have a clear idea on who you wnt to come in that fixes all of Rossi's problems.

I never liked Rossi and I dont know who can be good to Lazio, I just know that even I liked Simeone he is not the coach that Lazio needs ... not for now at least. He has experience as a player but t e a coach is diferent.

If I would have to choose and we have the money I would think in Mourinho or Felipao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 pm

If we do let Delio go, we need to find one of those bright young coaches who will eventually be Inter/Milan/Juventus coaches. Thing is, we have to poach them before they do and of course, you have to find the right one.
Back to top Go down
12tnr
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:16 pm

That is my only concern also, who will replace him?
Maybe he can stay if he promises to study The Art Of War bu Sun Tzu over the summer. pirat

Seriuosly, specially Lotito, will NEVER find someone that will make all of us happy. I for example am a fan of attacking football as earlier declared, but who is there to pick from? I get crazy and mad like many of us after trap play and during games sometimes sweares at players and Rossi and his defensive mind. Though, why even watch football if I do not really want to support the team I chose to support? So for me it's like swearing and getting dissappointed at a familymember when they screw up, but forgive and stand up for, and be there for when everything calmed down.

So from what we have here and now, the ship is already sailning, let's wait and see what happens when it reaches shore. Maybe after all, we will all stand with our heads high, remains to bee seen.

And we should thank whoever there is to be thanked that other teams also play trap sometimes, and looses, so we are still in the heat.

Even if we get mad at players, president or coaches they will all change but we will remain here, but as long as they chose us let us give them our support, even in bad times in able to create positive atmosphere and powerful energy
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:27 am

Mafalda wrote:
c. testa wrote:

I never liked Rossi and I dont know who can be good to Lazio, I just know that even I liked Simeone he is not the coach that Lazio needs ... not for now at least. He has experience as a player but t e a coach is diferent.

If I would have to choose and we have the money I would think in Mourinho or Felipao Very Happy

I wish you were our president Mafalda!

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 3
Country and city : La Italia
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Mancini back
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 142
Country and city : Canada
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Let's see what Rossi does against Inter, he has to play Diakate and De Silvestri!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Gianni Calcio wrote:
Let's see what Rossi does against Inter, he has to play Diakate and De Silvestri!

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes his "regular" formation again. That's why Foggia played last night and mauri was on the bench, Manfredini was rested, so he may show up against Inter, if Lichsteiner is injured then Lorenzo is a must, the same goes for Kolarov. At the back, Cribari and Rozehnal, I doubt Rossi has balls to give Diakite second chance.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm

As if Foggia could ever save Lazio scratch

Mr Rossi will stay because he deserves to.

All of you who saw the game against Milan saw that it was a totally different team then against Atalanta and therein lies the answer to that performance (the coppa game had higher priority).

Lazio played great football and itīs thanks to Mr Rossi. I hope that we can extend with Ledesma as I really liked his performance!!
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Rossi is a football coward.
No matter where we end up in tables, i will want him to go.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 pm

then maybe you should buy the club and sack him.

All this rossi hatred is getting out of hand, hes not my fav person in the world but the rossi complaining everywhere is making the forum hard to read.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Dejan wrote:

If Rossi is a football coward then I wonder how you rate Ancelotti Wink
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:56 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Dejan wrote:

If Rossi is a football coward then I wonder how you rate Ancelotti Wink

I dont care about Milan and their problems.
I only care about Lazio.
And i want a coach like Ericsson and Mancini.
I want to see our team score goals when we have lead 1:0, not defending to the end.
I want a coach who will give a chance to yong lions every season.
I want a coach who can beat inter, Milan or Juve in serie A.
If Palermo can beat Milan heavily, if Udinese can beat Riomma heavily, why cant we?
We have better team then them.
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:57 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
then maybe you should buy the club and sack him.

All this rossi hatred is getting out of hand, hes not my fav person in the world but the rossi complaining everywhere is making the forum hard to read.

Sorry mate, this is anti Rossi topic.
What did u expect, flowers and kisses? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Actually this is a discussion thread about Rossi's performance. Not a place to rant or bash the coach at your own free will.

So far no-one complimented Rossi on his ideas last night.

Well done Mister!! Keep it up!!

Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Quote :
Rossi go away PETITION!
Twisted Evil

I advise u to make a Rossi asskissing topic, where u can show him your love. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:31 pm

So I see you managed to read the title but not the 5-6 pages of posts.
Your advice is duly noted.
My advice to you is to start a "Wish thread" where you can state all your Mancini/Ericsson/cristiano Ronaldo wishes.

Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 pm

I thought a fan can freely express his/hers thoughts on this forum, without people jumping by his neck. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossi go away PETITION!   Today at 9:01 am

Back to top Go down

Rossi go away PETITION!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next