HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 am

pazke wrote:
Cash wrote:
merda just went through to the next round. I am dreaming if THE finale. Would be crazy...a decisive game, in Olimpico, last game of the season...what a thing it could be....

let's hope Inter go all the way ... so just reaching the final already means Europe next year, and playing a final with no stressssssssss


Guess you are right, but I think merda is going to get at least the fourth spot this year, if not third...
I never want anything good for them, but a coppa finale against them would be awesome...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1434
Age : 25
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:43 am

Sorry to say, Juve will go all out for the Coppa.

They have a CL place prettu much secured. They cannpt win the Scudetto (its too far) and what's more they and Merda both have won 9 Coppe in history. Upon winning the 10th, a club gets an honorary silver star on their shirts, something they will play for.

Best case is to play Napoli. We already beat them last year in Coppa. Even Tare scored. cheers

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 473
Age : 38
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Ronaldinho disqualified for 3 rounds


The Sports Judge Gianpaolo Tosel has disqualified for three days of the Brazilian Ronaldinho Milan through to the test tv.According to reports the release of the Official Football League during the race (lost) against Lazio, the Brazilian 'hit with the elbow to the face the enemy. The judge held that the act done by Ronaldinho was intentional 'unnatural for height when it was brought to the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2665
Age : 33
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm

viper wrote:
Ronaldinho disqualified for 3 rounds


The Sports Judge Gianpaolo Tosel has disqualified for three days of the Brazilian Ronaldinho Milan through to the test tv.According to reports the release of the Official Football League during the race (lost) against Lazio, the Brazilian 'hit with the elbow to the face the enemy. The judge held that the act done by Ronaldinho was intentional 'unnatural for height when it was brought to the elbow.

Yes, I read about that, he deserved it.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 37
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:30 pm

c. testa wrote:
Sorry to say, Juve will go all out for the Coppa.

They have a CL place prettu much secured. They cannpt win the Scudetto (its too far) and what's more they and Merda both have won 9 Coppe in history. Upon winning the 10th, a club gets an honorary silver star on their shirts, something they will play for.

Best case is to play Napoli. We already beat them last year in Coppa. Even Tare scored. cheers

Well they have got something to play for, especially in CL games, it's very difficult for a team to compete in 3 different tournament/league, even for a team with quality such as Juve.. the schedule and injuries will eventually take its toll (hopefully) bounce

But whoever we play in the semi, we still need to beat Torino, with 2 match home and away, we can't afford but to win this game.. coz this is the only way going to Europe next season..
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1036/coppa-italia/2009/01/16/1064357/ronaldinho-receives-three-match-coppa-ban

Guess we all remember the elbow Ronaldinho give to Roz...finally, he gets his sentence...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Cash wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1036/coppa-italia/2009/01/16/1064357/ronaldinho-receives-three-match-coppa-ban

Guess we all remember the elbow Ronaldinho give to Roz...finally, he gets his sentence...
... next season scratch
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1434
Age : 25
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 pm

banning someone from the Coppa Italia is like giving them a holiday

Since Milan are out, he should be banned in the league, its a violent offence ffs!! The ban won't be completed until 2011 the way Milan treat the Coppa.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 pm

It would be strange to ban him from Serie A, or any other competition...

I guess no one really cares about this as it is limited to the Coppa, but still I think it is important that these stupid acts are punished even after the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   

Back to top Go down
 
Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Coppa Italia - Semi Finals
» Inter Milan's new away kit...what d'ya think?
» Wednesday Night Football - 30 November
» Wednesday night football
» Wednesday Night Football - 14 December

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: SS Lazio games-
Jump to: