AuthorMessage
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:29 pm

first: I'm drunk!
second: WE KICKED ASS! the only bad thing is we conceded a goal when we were +1. Rozenahl and Diakite ROCKED! FORZA LAZIO! :)
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Caxi wrote:
In the 86' minute we were behind against a side who showed little desire to win the game. We were within 5 minutes of listening to people lambast Delio again.

I really don't believe that I should reply to these comments!

If we lost (god forbidden last night) I will be the 1st one here to come and raise my hat and thanks every single sweet from each of our players for the solid and great spirit we showed yesterday and I will tell you that Milanmerda is the luckist club on the earth and they don't deserve to go through because there was 11 lions playing like a hell and its unjustice to be knocked out by this way. If we critisze Rossi (and here I would like to invite you for 1 million time to read Rossi thread and why we critisize him!) is just because of many incidents we don't agree with him, and this is our humble opnion! Rossi made a great 11 with a perfect tactics (4-4-2) and extraordinary substitutions that I will applaud him for that. I and other Lazio followers know when and where to defend and critisize the mister Delio Rossi for 1 million reasons, the least reasonable one: is reply to those incompetent qoutes above! Don't spoil our happiness and joy like this way.

I said it to you, and I will keep reminding you: don't judge people on what they say just because they disagree with your opnion!

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Caxi wrote:
In the 86' minute we were behind against a side who showed little desire to win the game. We were within 5 minutes of listening to people lambast Delio again.

I agree with u mate.
Rossi doesnt have wining spirit.
We had one player more then Milan and we concede goal.
I wonder what would have happened if there was no penalty in 87th minute.... Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:43 pm

you cant blame the conceded goal on rossi, no one was expecting meghni to go out there and take this game as a joke.

Whene it was 11 vs 11 we were still playing some neat football.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:51 pm

My ratings:

Muslera-6. Made a great save from Shevchenko in the first half. Not so good distribution. For example throw the ball to a Milan player in the second half.

De Silvestri-8. Fantastic performance. Had a lot of energy and defended well. Operated the flank well.

Diakite-9. Great game. Was very composed and solid. Made many great interceptions especially in extra time when Kaka could have gone through. Very calm and no nonsense defending from the youngster.

Rozenhal-8. Also had a very good game. Formed a good partnership with Diakite. Won many headers and gebnerally did what he had to do.

Kolarov-6. Got forward well but wastes too much possession by just aimlessly shooting from incredible distances. Also wasted too many freekicks. Most hit the wall and only one was good effort from the Kaladze handball.

Foggia-7. Nice driibbling skills and cut in on his left foot a lot. I would have prefered him to stay a little more wide to provide more wisth and stretch the defence to allow morw space for our strikers. Should have really scored at the end.

Dabo-6. Was good defensively but not so good offensively. Broke up many attacks but never got forward enough for my liking. Provided little support through the centre. Looked more a more jaded as the game went on.

Ladesma-7. Shielded the back four extremely well. Nice passing as well. Does too many long balls for my liking though. Supported the strikers more then Dabo did.

Lichsteiner-7. Did quite good in a unfamilier position on the left. Came inside twice and shooted and provided pace and guile. Went off very early in the match after a strong tackle from Senderos.

Pandev-7 Was lively up front and caused plenty of problems with his movement. Scored at the second time of asking in extra time. Should have maybe put it away with his first shot that was saved.

Rocchi-5. Annonymous for large periods of the game. Did not cause Milan much problems as Senderos outmuscled him on three occasions. had the beating of Senderos once, ran inside and should have shot but instead gave it to Pandev.

Menghi-6. Loss posession quite a lot when trying to dribble past too many players. Overall I thought he lacked an end product. Still needs to mature.

Zarate-7. Caused porblems with his pace and dribbling skills. Did a lot more then Rocchi did. Fantastic penalty under pressure. Shaped up to shoot to the left but instead went to the right at the last moment.

Mauri-6. Did what he had to do. Nothing really stand out but did not make any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:52 pm

pay attention on 50 sec Foggia-Zarate
\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMN_LbRnrWg
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm

viper wrote:
\

What means that?Good or bad?I think Foggia showed his happiness in this way.Am I right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
viper wrote:
\

What means that?Good or bad?I think Foggia showed his happiness in this way.Am I right? Very Happy

He pushed him away saying "Che cazzo how did you miss that from 5 meters" and Zarate says "I don't know I'm ashamed but still fuck milan merda!!"

Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Sile wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:
viper wrote:
\

He pushed him away saying "Che cazzo how did you miss that from 5 meters" and Zarate says "I don't know I'm ashamed but still fuck milan merda!!"

Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 pm

nothing to worry about with that incident, the boys are just having fun!
Back to top Go down
killer89
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Sweden Skövde
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:37 pm

After this game i got really SUPRISED how good our Mobido Diakité played ! cheers He really crushed Ronaldinho and the Kaká ! I think he shuold play togheter with Rozehnal against Inter and not Siviglia cheers

Forza Lazio !
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 273
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Great victory!
Back to top Go down
12tnr
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:33 pm

THANK YOU!! GOOD GAME! Mobido, Lorenzo, Ousmane, Pasquale, Goran, Aleksandar, Mauro, and the others, and Delio AND EMERSON!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!Great performance by the youngsters. Only thing Mourad could use to chill, he seemed stressed and wanted to offload all he got at once, something seems wrong about Ledesma and finally Muslera is getting more confident!!!
Thanks Guys!!
Wish Lichty and the others hurt health and good recovery.
FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:20 pm

What has Emerson done?I don't know...can somebody clarify?
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:32 pm

Got sent off
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 pm

affraid
Fiorentina v Torino 0-1 ... we'll meet Granata at home in one game off ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 pm

pazke wrote:
affraid
Fiorentina v Torino 0-1 ... we'll meet Granata at home in one game off ... cheers

Is it a one-legger all the way? I thought I heard somewhere that it will be two legs from now, and then the final game will be played in one game. I might be wrong...and I have not been able to find anywhere stating this clearly.

Any date for the Torino game?

I see the Coppa as a good and realistic way to get to Europe for us. Also, the chance to get merda in a one game final is very interesting...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:14 pm

it's a one game off, date : between 21/01/09 and 04/02/09, we play at home, only the semi's are in 2 games, there wa can meet the winner of (Juve-Catania) v Napoli
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:23 pm

pazke wrote:
it's a one game off, date : between 21/01/09 and 04/02/09, we play at home, only the semi's are in 2 games, there wa can meet the winner of (Juve-Catania) v Napoli

Thanks for the quick reply! Why are the semis two legs? I think the one game design is very good as it does give a little bit more drama to the games...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:50 am

merda just went through to the next round. I am dreaming if THE finale. Would be crazy...a decisive game, in Olimpico, last game of the season...what a thing it could be....
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Cash wrote:
merda just went through to the next round. I am dreaming if THE finale. Would be crazy...a decisive game, in Olimpico, last game of the season...what a thing it could be....

let's hope Inter go all the way ... so just reaching the final already means Europe next year, and playing a final with no stressssssssss

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

seeing the table.... The Coppa is ours ! :) cheers
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
seeing the table.... The Coppa is ours ! :) cheers

I dunno man, juventus or napoli seems tough, the only thing that will help us is if they play there secound team, i dought napoli will, cause they are almost out of uefa
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:08 pm

well juve will field second string cause they want the CL spots ... I don't think they will try for the coppa.. Napoli...we outplayed them once but lost with an unlucky goal
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am

Juve & Napoli are battling for the next CHL, so I don't think they care about the Coppa.
But the danger lies in that the 2nd-rate players will get the chance to play in the first team, and will give their best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08   

Back to top Go down

Coppa Italia: MILAN-LAZIO, Wednesday, 3-12-08
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next