AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Well he's here to offer a different perspective, so far he's been polite and not a flaming troll like that douglas character for instance. Plus he might have a soft spot for Lazio like I think many interisti have.

There s no point trying to find a flaw or a weakness in Inter's game. Rather we should focus on our own style which has been controlling the midfield and allowin the opposition minimum playing time near our box, hopefully last the first half without conceding and then developing the game in the second half, depending on the progress play "hit and run" or Va banque should we go behind.

Inter have too many attacking options to play man-marking so focusing on a single player would be futile.
Cordoba may be faster than Pandev but I doubt he's faster than Zarate, and "il muro" Samuel has his off days...
We stand a good chance if we keep our concentration, no foolish mistakes like against atalanta and I'd say it's anybody's guess about the outcome.

Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Jofo wrote:
Can someone tell me WHY is Neroazzuro in this forum. WHY a guy who has nothing to do with Lazio is posting here. HELLO scratch

I just liked this forum and wanted to take part in the conversations with great respect to the Lazio fans (since it's a Lazio fan forum) and without provoking anyone with my posts...If this forum has a rule which says that fans of other teams besides Lazio are not allowed to take part in the conversations,then you can ban me easily and of course I'll apologize...But I don't think I read such rule the first time I registered...And so far I have not offended the team you support or you personally guys..In case you don't want me here,you can say so and I'll leave..Simple and clear words..

Caxi wrote:
but can Samuel and Cordoba handle our frontline? That's the big question.

Before the inter-juve game,everybody talked about the great Del Piero-Amauri pair and wondered who's gonna stop them..The first one was about to thrash us with his deadly free kicks while the second would surely made fun of Materazzi..At the end of that match,Amauri didn't touch the ball for the whole 90 minutes and the super Del Piero had only a decent chance..And so far Cordoba had had some excellent games handling top strikers exceptionally..So,by the time we can hadle such that deadly juve striking pair,I think we stand a good chance against Pandev-Zarate as well..I'd better ask if Pandev-Zarate can hadle Cordoba-Samuel and not the opposite..

viper wrote:
so relax and watch tomorow night cheers

btw we will win cheers

ok..see you after the game..
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Nerazzurro_per_sempre wrote:
In case you don't want me here,you can say so and I'll leave..Simply and clearly..

if you ask me you are welcome here ..Simply and clearly..
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeah ditto, just don't try to steal our members/admin tongue

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Nerazzurro_per_sempre wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Can someone tell me WHY is Neroazzuro in this forum. WHY a guy who has nothing to do with Lazio is posting here. HELLO scratch

I just liked this forum and wanted to take part in the conversations with great respect to the Lazio fans (since it's a Lazio fan forum) and without provoking anyone with my posts...If this forum has a rule which says that fans of other teams besides Lazio are not allowed to take part in the conversations,then you can ban me easily and of course I'll apologize...But I don't think I read such rule the first time I registered...And so far I have not offended the team you support or you personally guys..In case you don't want me here,you can say so and I'll leave..Simple and clear words..

Np mate you are welcome, But I can't guarantee I like you after the game If we lose it.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Nerazzurro_per_sempre you're welcome,if you're not mr.douglas's friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:48 pm

Nerazzurro_per_sempre where do you come from ?

Your presence is welcome , at least you have reality based opinions and you are not insulting anyone....
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 pm

Nerazzuro our striking trio ( cause we have 3 strikers ) scored most goals with Inter's so I can say we have better attack force than juve. If we play the way we can inter is in for big trouble
Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Thank you very much for your kind welcome lads(by the way,who’s mr.douglas?)…

usampa wrote:

I’m Greek-Italian (Greek father,Italian mother(from Modena)) currently living in Greece due to my studies and my job…Every summer I go to Italy,stay there for 3-4 months and have been to Rome 2 times till now..I have many friends who support Lazio and have a great respect for this team and its fans(just like many other interisti)…I have heard many times the famous song “A Roma solo la Lazio” from our fans and as far as I know our ultra clubs have a long history of friendship..

Back to the game,Gazzeta Dello Sport expects the following starting lineups for tomorrow’s game..

For Lazio(4-3-3):

---------------Carrizo------------
-De Silvestri--Cribari--Rozehnal--Radu--
-------Dabo--Ledesma--Brocch-----
---------Mauri--Rocchi--Zarate--

For Inter(4-3-1-2):

-------------Julio Cesar----------------
--Maicon--Cordoba--Samuel--Maxwell
------Zanett--Cambiasso--Muntari
--------------Stankovic--------------
---------Ibra---------Cruz--------------

Most of the times this paper is correct in its predictions for the starting 11s..

But why is Pandev out??..Injured??

Lazio has done great so far but in derbies like these you have to show your true worth..You were unlucky against Roma but in comparison with them I believe you have a superior side this year..I consider you strong competitors even for the second place but I think consistency is something that you miss so far..
Good luck to your side for tomorrow's match..it's gonna be a great match without doubt..

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO...
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:01 am

usampa wrote:

Your presence is welcome , at least you have reality based opinions and you are not insulting anyone....

This is the correct opinion.

usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:48 am

I am hoping they are going to underestimate us. I think Inter have such issue in the last years.
Now Mourihno is trying by any means to eradicate this , but yet they made good record in Rome against Roma and also they know that we are tired from our midweek game.
I am hoping for that , we have injuries again and some players not completely fit for this match , it will be hard for us at any rate , but I do think we have strenght at least for a draw , which is the most expected result in my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 am

As long as you keep the same approach as yiu have been doing so far, more than welcomed!

If the eleven you present is the one that will start tomorrow, you will win. With Rocchi, Mauri and Zarate being our attacking force we will not be able to open your tight defence. At least one of Pandev/Foggia is needed to be able to touch you. Unless that happens, you will play Zarate - Cordoba and Tommasso/Mauri are not capable of beating any player one on one,,,

Hope Rossi decides on who to play with a bit more thought than fielding Mauri from start...
Back to top Go down
LofL
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 298
Country and city : Florø, Norway
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 am

Looks like Pandev and Lich will play Wink

http://www.goal.com/en/news/698/lazio/2008/12/05/998252/lichtsteiner-and-pandev-called-up-for-inter-match
Back to top Go down
laziofan
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:38 am

Why cant Rossi just play Rozenhal and Diakité in the middle? I mean Diakité showed that he deserves to play, I really like this guy, he is very very hungry.

FORZA LAZIOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:05 am

New Lazio lineup according to Gazzetta with Pandev and Lichtsteiner back(4-3-1-2):

-------------------Carrizo------------------------
--Lichtsteiner--Cribari--Rozehna--Radu---
---------Dabo--Ledesma--Brocchi----
-----------------Mauri-------------
--------Pandev-------Zarate---

Seems better than the previous one...
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Que sara' sara'----Whatever will be will be!

LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Why not to give de silvestri another chance? Lichty is recovering....why to risk? And why the hellllllllllll is Mauri there? I called in the morning mr. rossi and told him to leave M3 out of the game.......as i see mr makinwa and mr. manfredini are home but one M is still called up :S
Anyway Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:54 pm

which team wins the middle will win the game, we have to be sharp on our left cause Maicon likes to attack
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Que sara' sara'----Whatever will be will be!

We follow the boys in blue....Que sara' sara'...
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Mauri?Brocchi? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 pm

A "frendly" game here agianst Inter, but I still want the 3 points.
And I am one of them how want's Rozenhal whit Diakite on the pitch, no doubt.
They are good, and if Lich has pain let De Silvestri play beacuse that guy was really good last game.

Let' show that we can beat the both of the Milano teams.
Respect for Inter! Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
laziogirl
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : Forever
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
A "frendly" game here agianst Inter, but I still want the 3 points.
And I am one of them how want's Rozenhal whit Diakite on the pitch, no doubt.
They are good, and if Lich has pain let De Silvestri play beacuse that guy was really good last game.

Let' show that we can beat the both of the Milano teams.
Respect for Inter! Forza Lazio!

We always want three points Very Happy But lets face it, it will be tough but we have a good history playing against inter, last game was a draw so lets go for it.....

Forza Lazio!!!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:50 pm

serious! this is doing my head in!

Lorenzo must play, what does he need to do? a george weah slalom run and goal to get in?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

I guess there is a risk in playing a player that have been away for a while in two consecutive games (LDS, Dia) as they yet do not have the match fitness needed, but both these guys are young physical monsters and they should be able to recover and be able to perform tonight again. But Delio is choosing what he thinks is the safer cards, so if Lichty is available he will play. However, i would put him in the midfield and put brocchi on the bench and play LDS as RB. Also I would choose Foggia instead of Mauri, as Lichty, Ledesma and Dabo could take care of the midfield sitting fairly deep and then rely on three super fast attackers in Foggia, Pandev and Zaretereterete!
Back to top Go down
Nerazzurro_per_sempre
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Juventini will be cheering for you tonight lads Very Happy

It's one of the very few times Tuttosport supports a team (besides Juve) so much..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08   Today at 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-INTER, Saturday, 6-12-08
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next