AuthorMessage
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 am

Elano has some quality, but the last thing we need is an injury prone midfielder. Add to that that there is some problems between him and the coach, as well as him and some other players, which makes me a bit worried...he cannot expect to be a starter and isnt that what has made him freal out in City and causing disturbacne when "clashing" with Hughes?:

What would the fee be? Does he want to come to us? Salary? Would he make it into the 11? Because if he does, how would we field the players? I cannot really see where he would step in. Instead of Foggia? He is not a striker, so he should take a midfield spot. Switching to a diamond 442 maybe, and Elano playing wide..? I cant really see where he would fit in...
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 am

I'd say bring back 4-4-2 formation if we were to sign him.. Pasquale on the left and him on the right, I always think that 4-4-2 formation is the most balance formation in modern football..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:54 am

Cash wrote:
Elano has some quality, but the last thing we need is an injury prone midfielder. Add to that that there is some problems between him and the coach, as well as him and some other players, which makes me a bit worried...he cannot expect to be a starter and isnt that what has made him freal out in City and causing disturbacne when "clashing" with Hughes?:

What would the fee be? Does he want to come to us? Salary? Would he make it into the 11? Because if he does, how would we field the players? I cannot really see where he would step in. Instead of Foggia? He is not a striker, so he should take a midfield spot. Switching to a diamond 442 maybe, and Elano playing wide..? I cant really see where he would fit in...

The reason he has "fallen out" with Hughes is the exact reason Rossi fell out with Rocchi. I wouldn't judge him on that dispute.

If he comes to us, he plays on the left side of the 3 man midfield. No doubt about it, he takes the Mauri/Meghni/Matuzalem position but he has the versatility to play anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:57 am

Well, if the reason is that he is pissed because of the same reason as Rocchi has been complaining, I think we do have a problem. Elano cannot expect to be a regular if he comes. We all know Rossi and his prefered players...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:16 am

Cash wrote:
Well, if the reason is that he is pissed because of the same reason as Rocchi has been complaining, I think we do have a problem. Elano cannot expect to be a regular if he comes. We all know Rossi and his prefered players...

Fair point Cash but just with respect to his beef with Hughes, I think Elano is in the right there. He shouldn't have been benched just because Hughes also has his favourites...namely Robinho who has proved nothing in comparison to Elano.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 am

Caxi wrote:
Cash wrote:

Fair point Cash but just with respect to his beef with Hughes, I think Elano is in the right there. He shouldn't have been benched just because Hughes also has his favourites...namely Robinho who has proved nothing in comparison to Elano.

Guess there is some business interest that want Robinho fielded. Elano is a great player, I am just worried that we spend a bit too much oney on him... If he is as good as he was under Eriksson we will have great use of him...
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:40 am

If Lotito does bring Elano it will be on loan with an option to buy (just like Matuzalem). If it doesn't work out, then Lotito won't buy out the contract and it basically depends on how both Elano and Matuzalem do, we keep one or both.

A problem could be Elano's salary. He earns more than 2 million euro per year so he will need to lower his demands. Espanyol are the other side interested and I doubt that they just like Lazio can afford to give a player that kind of cash.

If we hopefully sell Mauri then we'll have Matuzalem, Elano and Meghni for the left midfield spot; Ledesma and Matuzalem for the regista role and Dabo and Brocchi for the right midfield spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elano Blumer   Today at 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Elano Blumer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Transfer & rumours about SS Lazio-
Jump to: