HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Espaņa - Primera Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Bobbi wrote:


One question though.... why did Aguero not even come on as a substitute? Is he injured or something?

I think he is injured, something minor though. He didnt start the game against Pool mid-week either...

A close one for Real last night. Bilbao had a great game and Real got away with a win just barely...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:35 am

Cash wrote:
Bobbi wrote:


One question though.... why did Aguero not even come on as a substitute? Is he injured or something?

I think he is injured, something minor though. He didnt start the game against Pool mid-week either...

Yeah I remember that he came on around the hour mark in the UCL and looked fine so I thought he was all good for the game with Villarreal but perhaps not. Thanks Cash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 am

No worries...

However, the fact that Villarreal did not manage to close the game became a worry for me since I put some money on the on Livebetting when they were 2-0 down Idea
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:56 am

Bobbi wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Oh God how much I hate Real Madrid

Why is that?

I support Barcelona Very Happy I don't really hate Real Madrid but I definitely dislike them very much - I think I am bordering hate. I like some players they have (Raul, Casillas, Guti, Sneijder and Van der Vaart from their time at Ajax), and really dislike some (Robben, Ramos and especially Cannavaro that prick) but as a club I don't.

The thing that annoys me most is that they have been so over rated for the last few seasons yet they are still all made out to be some type of gods and more often then not they grind out results against below average teams or win by luck or unfortunately Barcelona basically hand it to them on a plate as they can't fricken get it right either. Then they boast about how 'great' they are and a majority of their fans annoy the frick out of me - except for my good friend Federico on this forum Wink

Don't get me wrong, they have a great history, and I respect that very much but in recent years (maybe last 4 to 5) I have really grown to dislike them and think a majority of the players they have are not living up to the great club they are playing for. I used to like them (never as much as Barcelona though) when Hierro, Campo and Del Bosque were there but since then I have not.

They remind me of riomma how at the beginning of every season they talk about how they will win the UCL (or in riomma's case, the Scudetto) - as do their fans, and yet they play average and get dumped in the Round of 16 for example Very Happy always brings a great big smile to my face. I hope they get done as soon as possible again this season.... thank you Juventus for beating them the other day. Gracias!

Well let's just say they have some players that I find very irritating, like Raul, Guti, Ramos, Higuain, horse face RvN, Pepe......I don't like them and I wish all the worse for them. Speaking in terms of football. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 329
Age : 28
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 am

Cash wrote:
No worries...

However, the fact that Villarreal did not manage to close the game became a worry for me since I put some money on the on Livebetting when they were 2-0 down Idea

It finished 5:0 affraid
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 595
Age : 37
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:08 pm

If Valenica and Villareal manage to keep winning, the seasons promises to be an interesting one in EPL.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:11 am

La Liga is very exciting and close this season.... with the top 5 sides all winning their games!

Real Madrid - Malaga 4 - 3.... Higuain scored 4 goals! affraid
Barcelona - Valladolid 6 - 0.... Eto'o scored 4 goals! affraid
Villarreal - Almeria 2 - 1
Mallorca - Athletic Bilbao 3 - 3
Osasuna - Atletico Madrid 0 - 0
Deportivo - Espanyol 1 - 0
Numancia - Betis 2 - 4
Racing - Sporting de Gijon 1 - 0
Sevilla - Recreativo 1 - 0
Getafe - Valencia 0 - 3
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Real lost this weekend 3-4 to Sevilla

and now it's official EXIT Schuster, ENTER Juande Ramos (ex Spurs & Sevilla)

Ramos starts next week in Nou Camp against classy Barcelona, and then at home against cheecky Valencia
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Barcelona remain at the top of La Liga after a blistering 5-0 win over Deportivo.... VAMOS BARCA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 pm

And real won today 3-1 against osasuna. However, the ref helped them as Osasuna deserved at least two penalties...

We should buy Nekonam from Osasuna...but thats another thing..not to be discussed here...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:36 am

Cash wrote:
And real won today 3-1 against osasuna. However, the ref helped them as Osasuna deserved at least two penalties...

We should buy Nekonam from Osasuna...but thats another thing..not to be discussed here...


Not much of a surprise there Cash.... tongue

Nekonam has been good for a few seasons now, I haven't really seen much of him - but from what I have read and the high ratings he gets, etc, I too have thought he would be a nice acquisition to any team and with Osasuna not doing too well in La Liga (bottom place?) it may be easier to persuade someone like him to join Lazio.

What is happening in the Segunda Division? How are Real Zaragoza doing there this season?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 am

Bobbi wrote:
Cash wrote:
And real won today 3-1 against osasuna. However, the ref helped them as Osasuna deserved at least two penalties...

We should buy Nekonam from Osasuna...but thats another thing..not to be discussed here...


Not much of a surprise there Cash.... tongue

Nekonam has been good for a few seasons now, I haven't really seen much of him - but from what I have read and the high ratings he gets, etc, I too have thought he would be a nice acquisition to any team and with Osasuna not doing too well in La Liga (bottom place?) it may be easier to persuade someone like him to join Lazio.

What is happening in the Segunda Division? How are Real Zaragoza doing there this season?

Eurosport | Mon, Jan 19, 17:34 Alfonso Perez Burrull will not referee the Copa del Rey clash between Barcelona and Espanyol after he incorrectly sent Juanfran off in Osasuna's 3-1 Liga defeat at Real Madrid. Burrull showed the Osasuna winger two yellow cards for 'dives' when he should have awarded two penalties.

hilarious...Osasuna actually gets nothing out of the ref's mistakes...!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:34 am

Cash wrote:


Eurosport | Mon, Jan 19, 17:34 Alfonso Perez Burrull will not referee the Copa del Rey clash between Barcelona and Espanyol after he incorrectly sent Juanfran off in Osasuna's 3-1 Liga defeat at Real Madrid. Burrull showed the Osasuna winger two yellow cards for 'dives' when he should have awarded two penalties.

hilarious...Osasuna actually gets nothing out of the ref's mistakes...!


That is the least the Spanish FA can do. He deserves more punishment than just not refereeing that upcoming match.

And yeah Osasuna does not get anything. Its sad but its like that everywhere around Europe and the world I guess. Ref stuffs you over but nothing is really done and at the end of the day, a team (like Osasuna here) are unfairly 'punished' or mistreated and don't get anything from that referees stupid calls.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Barcelona 4-0 Malaga (HT)

In the first half, Barca have had 77% of the possession. A true masterclass and a joy to watch.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 31
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 am

Caxi wrote:
Barcelona 4-0 Malaga (HT)

In the first half, Barca have had 77% of the possession. A true masterclass and a joy to watch.

Anyone who has not watched Barca this season is frankly missing out
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 am

Yet another brilliant performance by Barcelona! Awesome stuff!
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 177
Age : 30
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 pm

I felt sorry for Malaga, i love Malaga and they have put a string of good results together... its not many clubs who can be promoted one year and the next be number 6 in La Primera Division, but yesterdays defeat was a shame, next time they have Real Madrid at home, and i hope that duda and Bahar is back...
Back to top Go down
Pax
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 25
Country and city : Panama, Panama City
Laziale since : 2004-2005
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:34 am

Barcelona is playing really good! In my opinion they can aim for any title this season, they seem to have a well built squadra and also an excellent manager!
Back to top Go down
Gæst
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 am

Yeah, Barcelona is playing fantastic this season, but in Spain I prefer Valencia, but actually I was at Camp Nou 2 years ago, and watched the local derby against Espanyol.. 2-2 it ended.. But there were 100.000 and that was an experience..
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 am

Did anyone see how ass-faced Peepee kicked the Getafe player on the ground today?

He pushed him in the penalty area, he fell, and then the prick went over and kicked him in the ass and back. Then when the referee and other players all went over to try stop it he tried to push them away and tried to kick the guy, lying defenseless, on the ground again. What a c*nt. Reminded me of when Tottina did similar to Zauri in the December 2006 derby - except that he only got a yellow card - that was such a joke.

Fully deserved his red card. In fact should be banned for a few games too, and fined. But knowing he plays for Madrid, the situation will probably go unpunished.

Makes me hate him and Madrid even more.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Did anyone see how ass-faced Peepee kicked the Getafe player on the ground today?

He pushed him in the penalty area, he fell, and then the prick went over and kicked him in the ass and back. Then when the referee and other players all went over to try stop it he tried to push them away and tried to kick the guy, lying defenseless, on the ground again. What a c*nt. Reminded me of when Tottina did similar to Zauri in the December 2006 derby - except that he only got a yellow card - that was such a joke.

Fully deserved his red card. In fact should be banned for a few games too, and fined. But knowing he plays for Madrid, the situation will probably go unpunished.

Makes me hate him and Madrid even more.

I predict a 9 match ban, he was given 3 red cards, I would say 3 matches for each one. Anyhting less would be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 am

Anyone watch the Barcelona - Sevilla match?

Once again. WOW. Barcelona won 4-0 but had many other chances to score. And this against the team currently 3rd in La Liga. Very impressive. Well done to Guardiola and company. Keep it up Barca!

The first goal, that Iniesta scored, reminded me a bit of Zarate's today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 846
Age : 34
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 am

Bobbi wrote:
Anyone watch the Barcelona - Sevilla match?

Once again. WOW. Barcelona won 4-0 but had many other chances to score. And this against the team currently 3rd in La Liga. Very impressive. Well done to Guardiola and company. Keep it up Barca!

The first goal, that Iniesta scored, reminded me a bit of Zarate's today! Very Happy

They play with such ease , almost unreal for me , as if I am watching something else. They control and possession of the ball is unreal , something Lazio should do as well. Nice combination , in the right moment , in the right place , full of calmness....What can I say
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Anyone watch the Barcelona - Sevilla match?

Once again. WOW. Barcelona won 4-0 but had many other chances to score. And this against the team currently 3rd in La Liga. Very impressive. Well done to Guardiola and company. Keep it up Barca!

The first goal, that Iniesta scored, reminded me a bit of Zarate's today! Very Happy

A mate of mine had a bet on Iniesta to score first, Barca to win 4-0 and Lazio to beat Juve.

He's insane, I told him so but jeez, didn't it come good for him.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Pepe is banned for ten matches.

LOL!



Last edited by Taib on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Espaņa - Primera Division
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SFL Division 1
» Division IV Boys Tournament
» Division 5 predictions 20/3/11
» I think I just spotted a major flaw in division 1
» The tightest finish in Division 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FOOTBALL IN GENERAL :: The Mixed Zone-
Jump to: