View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Now I read all the post and still can't get it. Some people still defending Rossi. He was good, he give the best and so on... Raikard win the CL and the title with Barca BUT still he is out because of one season problems and bad results. SO doesn't matter what ROssi has done is matter where are we now.
I also don't agree with the one talking that the crisis is only this two matches. I got a felling even since we lost form Merda the ship started to sink but form lecce we had problems. Lecche, Bologna, Napoli, Chievo (although we won the game was awful) Merda, Genova, Atalanta, Udinese, Reggina, Cagliari and now Samdoria. In the last 15 matches (since Lecce) we have 4 wins, 3 tie , 8 lose. So the crisis started there and some of you are trying not to see that and say One match is not a bad result, we still have 31 point.
SO is so obvious Rossi must go he made a seria of mistakes and borough this team to the bottom.

p.s. Centro if you still think I'm a idiot, think again please. And Caxi I really don't think you gonna support Rossi after this.
Back to top Go down
Gartz
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : NYC
Laziale since : 1972
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Cash wrote:
We are all forgetting who the real problem is when trying to point out Rossi as the one to blame.
Getting rid of Mister might give us a new atmosphere, but I doubt many other coaches could get anything better out of this squad.
It can be a short term solution, and replacing him (still cannot come up with one good available coach as replacement though) could give us a better situation.
Or worse. As long as we have a bastard as president, we have to get used to a Lazio with no soul,
a team that goes up and down and we can only hope that the fans continue supporting the club because one day we will get Lotito out!

Lotito Vattene!

A long story in short: There won't be a way better option with the money Lotti wants to spend on a coach.
Rememeber Le Guen, Zoff.....

So, I am with u.
Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Basically all of you who want Rossi to quit are idiots.

I want to be listed in that idiot group as well
i reckon you since a long time a jackass
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Magnoem wrote:

Cash wrote:
We have got a talented group of individuals. We have a group that could develop into something good with time. We have got too many players without the experience needed yet. We need to get the chance to keep this squad and let them grow into a team, but meanwhile we should have had a team to put out there to represent us. The players we have now are not mature and good enough to compete a whole season. Some games yes, but not a whole season.

As things are going, we will have a hard time sticking to all the players that are with us now in the future...

You're a bit contradicting yourself by saying we should let the team grow but at the same time 'put out a team to represent us'. I think it's either one or the other, you can't have both at the same time.

I would rather choose keeping hold of the team and developing it. We aren't fighting for relegation and we aren't fighting for scudetto, so is there isn't much to lose. We could end up with nothing this year and maybe the next but then make something special in the third year.

Anyway, that's probably not worth to discuss much since it's not really possible in the pressures of Serie A. Before that happens Lotito, Rossi and the team would be massacred, and they'r already close to that.

I believe laziali are making a big mistake in forgetting we were near bankrupt five years ago and after re-structuring the finances we only started rebuilding the team, signing better players. It takes time - we can't sign more than one Zarate's at a season.

Remember Cragnotti came, splashed out heavily and despite that it took 6 years to win a trophy and 8 years to win the league. Of course that team progressed as the years went on, but that was because of unrational spending, which eventually almost killed us. Lotito is not Abramovich or some Abu Dhabi, so if he starts spending so much we might go bust again and next time might be not so lucky on the survival front.

Well, I might have been a bit unclear. What I mean is yes, we have a talanted group and a group of players that can grow into something. But not all of them on the pitch at the same time. We need balance, we need to slowly get these talents to blossom. Look at the case of Dia. From no game to playing every game just like that, It is not fair to anyone who has no experience from the top flight in the most competetive league in Europe.

I never said spend cash and everything will become ok. All I want is a team that behaves like a team. Not just any team, but as Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 pm

I've always been against attacking Rossi or calling for his termination..
but lately.. i feel that the team needs a positive shock!
I never like to miss a lazio game.. but lately.. i'm afraid even to watch the games! i'm afraid when we score.. or when we concede goals.. no stability.. no consistency.. no striking force anymore.. defence is like a ballerina dancing on her toes!
the best thing IMO.. change the coach.. we have great young players with great potentials.. everyone enveys us now! maradona and lippi are fighting over them.. and we still don't know how to employ them!
i'm so sad now.. it was a disasterous week, and i don't see any change in the near future.. Roma are ahead of us now, uefa cup is out of our hands.. we're dropping fast!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 am

Super Ram wrote:
I've always been against attacking Rossi or calling for his termination..
but lately.. i feel that the team needs a positive shock!
I never like to miss a lazio game.. but lately.. i'm afraid even to watch the games! i'm afraid when we score.. or when we concede goals.. no stability.. no consistency.. no striking force anymore.. defence is like a ballerina dancing on her toes!
the best thing IMO.. change the coach.. we have great young players with great potentials.. everyone enveys us now! maradona and lippi are fighting over them.. and we still don't know how to employ them!
i'm so sad now.. it was a disasterous week, and i don't see any change in the near future.. Roma are ahead of us now, uefa cup is out of our hands.. we're dropping fast!

Agree with you Rami. I don't like blaming anyone and especially a coach like Rossi who has done so much for the club in the last few seasons but in recent weeks, although I still respect and adore the guy, I am starting to think otherwise that perhaps it is time for a change at Lazio. Not now but at the end of the season. Give Rossi until the end of the season, see what happens, evaluate it and then its up to Lotito to decide whats best for Lazio to move forward and get ready for next season. I hope Rossi can steady the ship and turn things around but week after week it isn't looking too good. But at the same time only last week Lazio performed brilliantly in the second half against Torino and won the match. The week before a good draw against Juventus - which really Lazio should have won but still a fair draw I thought. The Palermo and Reggina wins were good but not really convincing and half the team was not really motivated or committed to the game.

For me the Bologna game was the turning point for Lazio. Up till that game Lazio were flying high near the top of Serie A. What happened in that game I still don't know. Going down to a relegation struggler 3-1 (with all my respect to Bologna) isn't the end of the world but the way Lazio played and how easy it was for the Rossoblu to play well was gut wrenching for me. Maybe the bad tension started then?

I still have faith in Rossi, like I always have and will continue to do so but more option in matches gone by I do start rethinking my opinion on how Delio is running the squad. He has a very talented and young squad at his grasp (minus some experience though) and should be getting the best out of them. For a coach who has a good reputation for bringing up and nurturing youngsters in his coaching career and making the most out of them, he isn't living up to that too much at Lazio. True Lazio is a bigger and more demanding club than Lecce and Atalanta (with all my respect to both sides) but he has good youngsters here. Some brought in and some he has given chances to and they have taken them well (like De Silvestri). Delio needs to 'save' this season and make sure Lazio qualify for Europe otherwise even I, who dearly appreciate the man, just might start to want to see him get the sack and Lotito bring in a new coach for next season. I have confidence in Mister and I hope he does not disappoint!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: SAMPDORIA-LAZIO, Wednesday, 28-01-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6