AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Give your opinion. Give your toughts.
BUT PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW AS RABBIT THE GOAL COM NEWS!
before you judge someone or some situation u must be in the front hand !

News reported by someone sitting in front of a Pc are not news!!

centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 pm

If the fans abandon Lazio then Lotito will have to sell and considering that there are people willing to buy Manchester city affraid then Lazio shouldn´t have any problems finding a buyer. The REAL problem is Lotito and his pricetag (500mil euro I heard) - despite the fact that he only paid peanuts (30mil euro I heard).
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Caxi wrote:
PDL have some footage: http://www.piazzadellaliberta.it/2009/01/27/esclusivo-il-video-della-contestazione/

I fully agree with that guy,on the left,who is already crying.bilan,riomma,udine,bologna and so on (min.7 matches) were shamefull.I saw that some of you have different opinions and you're saying that our financial situation is awful and "thanks" to that we are on the little teams level.Excuse me,but WE ARE LAZIO!!!!!Even Keller was more ambitious than some of the current players and Delio!!!If they want to play for this club they must show ambition,respect,courage and they must play with heart !!!!From the last years I can't say many players who were real laziale.Some of them(I think) are : Di Canio,Firmani,Foggia! and maybe Rocchi(?) The others are far away to be named like this....This club DESERVES MORE!!!The fans this year were sensational,even if they don't agree with Lotito.They were near the team in every moment and these poor matches were too much.In some moments we were laughable and humiliated!Until now,cause some things must be changed.I don't care if we loose,until I see the players that they want to win with any case.but here is something else behind.I don't know how I felt when I saw that Ledesma is our captain?!I'm tired now,but I want more from these "ladies".until then:PEACE and Forza Lazioooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 am

Well done to the boys. These visits need to be made more often, as long as we have a team that every now and then do not give a smelling as about what jersey they are wearing. Losing like we did on Sunday was not an act of gentlemen, and therefore they are not be treated better than the way they treated us. On far too many occasions they have been a disgrace to the shirt, not all the time, but at points and this is not acceptable. It is acceptable to lose games, but at least do it with pride. Do it in such manners that you can walk out of the field feeling you have done as good as you could. I applaude the visit. I applaude the deep devotion they show. I think they act in a way that many of us wish we could act.

Of course there are details about the visit, and about the songs in the stadio, that are passing the line. But this is to be expected after the humiliating display they gave us on Sunday. Sad, but everything has extremes that will be presented when people express their feelings. The point is that we could not sit back and accept what was going on. It has happened on far too many occasions already this season. It is not the losing - it is the way we lost.

I am more than sure goal.com, and any other media that reports on this, are exaggerating the events presented as aggressive. I think everyone in this forum should be smart enough to handle media reports with sense.

We have lost a lot of our identity since the day Lotito decided to fuck things up. I know it is easy to sit behind a screen and type that something needs to be done about this team and the way they act at times. The guys present at the game, the guys following Lazio day in and day out deserve better. Honesty. Sincerety. It is hard to ask for such things with a president that himeself do not care about La Lazio, and therefore we are dependent on players that honour the shirt they play in. They needed to be reminded that they are not representing any random team. They are representing Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 am

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!

Voice your opinion's, show up and protest - do not invade or threaten the players. I do not agree with this. I am equally frusterated with our peformance against Cagliari, but this is not the way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 am

it already made belgian press ... see last line

http://teletekst.een.be/pages/ttp7ym2v_c.gif

Sleep much-a-do-about-nothing
Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 am

Knowing the reception in Olimpico on Sunday and the nature of Italian fans (no offense intended, it's just that these things happen quite often) this wasn't too much a surprise, at least for me.

And I don't agree with this insultive way of protesting.

One thing is that I believe it's overreaction, even if I'd say that shouldn't be taken as an argument, since it depends on how you view the events on Sunday.

What matters is the question whether this is going to make the team improve it's performance. I'm not a psychologist but the obvious answer to this is NO. It surely distracted the team, made them feel even more pressure and tension, and also probably made some players unhappy if they feel they aren't worth the criticism.

For those saying that the team 'needs to know this is unacceptable', well, I'm damn sure they had known after beeing booed for most of the game on Sunday. So why making things even worse? Protesting is what fans have a right to, but the whole point of the protest is lost when it makes things worse.

Anyway I guess over the years Serie A players are getting used to it. The last thing that springs in mind - the romanisti throwing eggs at the team a couple of months ago - I checked and they won against Sampdoria (ironically the team we are also playing next), but later lost to Juve and drew in Bologna. What revived their season was that they got fortunate to win the derby, which we should have taken.

Hopefully I'm wrong but it seems things might soon get much worse. There are three tough games (Sampdoria away, Milan home, Fiorentina away) coming up and there is now a lot of pressure to get results that aren't likely Neutral
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 am

Making the presence felt at the training session and getting the message across that playing for Lazio is more than just a job = very important

physically attacking and personal insults = across the line

Also, the visits dont need to be made more often, cause if we do it every week, it has no effect.
Should only happen on specially bad games, like the one vs Cagliari.

Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Uragano wrote:
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!

Voice your opinion's, show up and protest - do not invade or threaten the players. I do not agree with this. I am equally frusterated with our peformance against Cagliari, but this is not the way to go about it.

Completely agree with you here Uragano. There is absolutely no need for the behaviour that those fans displayed!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Uragano wrote:
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!

Completely agree with you here Uragano. There is absolutely no need for the behaviour that those fans displayed!

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Why not...?

It's abuse. You would be okay if people came to your work and tried to fight you, verbally abused you, threatened you, etc, because you missed a deadline???

Who would want to go play in a place where they are threatened if they don't win? Yeah, that's fun. Wooooo, can't wait to join
Club ________, where if we piss off the fans, they're going to storm the training grounds, F stuff up, try to fight me, and do who
knows what.

Now, this may be extreme, but that's the point I'm making.

I'm all for going to the training grounds and making a banner / displaying it, putting it in the stands, trying to talk to the media oulets and simply asking players for answers, but in a respectful way. Not degrading the players,
the coach and trying to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Uragano wrote:
Why not...?

It's abuse. You would be okay if people came to your work and tried to fight you, verbally abused you, threatened you, etc, because you missed a deadline???

Who would want to go play in a place where they are threatened if they don't win? Yeah, that's fun. Wooooo, can't wait to join
Club ________, where if we piss off the fans, they're going to storm the training grounds, F stuff up, try to fight me, and do who
knows what.

I'm all for going to the training grounds and making a banner / displaying it, putting it in the stands, trying to talk to the media oulets and simply asking players for answers, but in a respectful way. Not degrading the players,
the coach and trying to start a fight

OK!!

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Uragano wrote:
Why not...?

knows what.

Could - again - not agree more.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Uragano wrote:
Why not...?

knows what.

Yeah but if they did a good work, a work they got so much money for, nothing would happened. They should put some swett, blood and hart if they want to wear a Lazio shirt. Don't get me wrong, but someone needs to explain to the players that they need to put some effort in the job they are payed alot to.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 pm

another visit needed maybe?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 am

Cash wrote:

definitely not. anything but that although something needs to be done or our season is in ruins.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Cash wrote:

but not at formelo, at Lotito house maybe.
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 pm

I just can't understand why Lotito hasen't fired Rossi, yet?
Then it would ´maybe create a good reaction for the impordant match against Milan at Olimpico...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Here's a thought. Despite the fans storming the training ground, it might be an idea if we were able to send messages of encouragement to the players to give them that lift. Hopefully to remind the guys that they not only represent the colours, Rome, but all of us fans around the world and that we will stand by them through thick and thin as long as they show dedication, hunger and most of all honour.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 341
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Cash wrote:

Maybe there will be one tommorow...
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Here's a thought. Despite the fans storming the training ground, it might be an idea if we were able to send messages of encouragement to the players to give them that lift. Hopefully to remind the guys that they not only represent the colours, Rome, but all of us fans around the world and that we will stand by them through thick and thin as long as they show dedication, hunger and most of all honour.

Yeah but they are NOT showing dedication, hunger and most of all honour. Theese players have no leader, no grinta.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm

What is this "honour", these are not the middle ages, how exactly does this honour manifest itsef on the pitch?
And dedication? attacking until the last minute with the score 3 or 4 to 1 against, trying to create sth, anything, kicking and screaming, getting in your opponents face, fighting in the last minutes, is this not dedication or what is it?

I'm fully behind Gio's idea, if Paolo can perhaps somehow make it happen I'd be more than happy to write a word of encouragement for all of them to see and read.

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 am

Gio has the right idea.

I deliberately didn't say anything about giving the players encouragement, because I was afraid I'd get mauled and also because I was a bit shocked nobody else thought the same but clearly people do.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:43 am

Bravo Gio ...and i will.
But aloud me, this time , to face their face as i did only once in my Laziale life with Robert mancini. Eyes only and only few words: respect the Jersey and supporters.

Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:42 am

Sile wrote:
What is this "honour", these are not the middle ages, how exactly does this honour manifest itsef on the pitch

Honour and middle ages has nothing to do one with another....but maybe, because of this mentality, this planet became what it is now.. a smelling as. How this honour manifest on the pitch ? Watch Liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Today at 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next