AuthorMessage
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Bravo Gio ...and i will.
But aloud me, this time , to face their face as i did only once in my Laziale life with Robert mancini. Eyes only and only few words: respect the Jersey and supporters.

Do us proud Paolo!

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Sile wrote:
What is this "honour", these are not the middle ages, how exactly does this honour manifest itsef on the pitch

Honour and middle ages has nothing to do one with another....but maybe, because of this mentality, this planet became what it is now.. a smelling as. How this honour manifest on the pitch ? Watch Liverpool.

Liverpool and honour in the same sentence don't make me laugh, maybe the fans are loyal but that's about it!
Their dressing room is like a bus stop, people come and go all the time, this season their transfer balance is -50 million€ and last season it's -40 million € and 90 million € can buy you a lot of loyalty, especially with Carragher's and Gerrard's year pay is our entire year budget for salaries!!!!!!!!!!
I'm certain Ledesma or Mauri or Zarate or whoever is bashed for lack of effort these days would die on the pitch if he had a 20times higher salary and a secure contract until 2015 without fearing a transfer every mercato!!!!

Arbeloa, Mascherano, Benayoun, all very very honourable players!!! Give me a break, bunch of divers and dirty bastards!!!

Back to top Go down
Magnoem
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Lithuania, Vilnius
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 am

Giolazio wrote:
Here's a thought. Despite the fans storming the training ground, it might be an idea if we were able to send messages of encouragement to the players to give them that lift. Hopefully to remind the guys that they not only represent the colours, Rome, but all of us fans around the world and that we will stand by them through thick and thin as long as they show dedication, hunger and most of all honour.

I would be fully in with this as well.

The team's morale should be season-low, and there's a very tough game against Fiorentina coming up. If we could just give lift the players up a little...

That would be the best thing a Lazio supporter can do, that's what the word is about.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:11 am

Magnoem wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Here's a thought. Despite the fans storming the training ground, it might be an idea if we were able to send messages of encouragement to the players to give them that lift. Hopefully to remind the guys that they not only represent the colours, Rome, but all of us fans around the world and that we will stand by them through thick and thin as long as they show dedication, hunger and most of all honour.

The team's morale should be season-low, and there's a very tough game against Fiorentina coming up. If we could just give lift the players up a little...

That would be the best thing a Lazio supporter can do, that's what the word is about.

Send messages?Why?They don't want Rossi,can't you see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Magnoem wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

Send messages?Why?They don't want Rossi,can't you see?

I don't think you get the point. The point is that a positive message towards the players might be better than shouting at them and insulting them on training.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 pm

I understand it.But this is not about the team's current form.It's about that the players don't want Rossi anymore.We don't need to shout at them,but they won't play to their best until Rossi is here,whatever supporters do...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:49 pm

how do you know the players don't want Rossi anymore? have you read it or heard it somewhere? if so then let the rest of us know, if you base all your anti-rossi arguments on this then there better be some foundation to it.

Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Sile wrote:
how do you know the players don't want Rossi anymore? have you read it or heard it somewhere? if so then let the rest of us know, if you base all your anti-rossi arguments on this then there better be some foundation to it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 pm

?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Berzerk Lazio Fans Invade Training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3