Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 am

pazke wrote:
How's Kalmar doing ?

Pretty good I would say, have impressed even more than they did last year...top of the league and playing for gold. However they lost a coupple of key players during the summer, and as always in Swedish football where they play the season "reversed" many things change during and after the summer due to transfers during the window, expiring contracts and so on...
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Kalmar have lost César Santin and I think it will be observed during the autumn. I don't believe Kalmar can hold the first place.

Tomorrow feels like the last chance for my team, Norrköping, facing Djurgården away. Allsvenskan's two weakest team for the moment will meet.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Henrik wrote:
Kalmar have lost César Santin and I think it will be observed during the autumn. I don't believe Kalmar can hold the first place.

Tomorrow feels like the last chance for my team, Norrköping, facing Djurgården away. Allsvenskan's two weakest team for the moment will meet.

And hopefully this will be a turning point for DIF! Stockholm Tillhör Oss!
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Nope no turningpoint for DIF please .. Forza Norrköping!! cheers

And now kickoff in a minute .. c´mon Gnaget lets beat Kalmar and return to the top were we belong!!!

"Vi är vackrast, vi är bäst ...."
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Såja Kalmar!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 am

GOOD KALMAR!

I really hope they win the championship. Much better than let a capitalteam win.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Gefle wrote:
GOOD KALMAR!

I really hope they win the championship. Much better than let a capitalteam win.

last time I checked,Lazio was from a capital as well...what is the jealousy really about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 am

Cash wrote:
Gefle wrote:
GOOD KALMAR!

last time I checked,Lazio was from a capital as well...what is the jealousy really about?

1. The teams from Stockholm are big with much money and supporters, better if small teams win and shows that money isnt everything.

2. In Gävle are you strange if you support Gefle IF, the normally here are to support a team from Stockholm. I was bullied in school because i supported GIF when they played in Division 2. When we beat a team from Stockholm those false wankers keep the mouth shut for some days.

3. The teams from Stockholm have supporters from all over the country. Supporters (wankers) who never have seen the team play for real or see one game on a year. Thats a reason to hate Stockholm for me.

Im not jealous at Stockholm, im pride to be from Gävle and Norrland. I was born here and i will die here because i love this city as much as i love Gefle IF. Everyday i here that i am an idiot because i love the city but i dont care.

Du fyller mitt sinne
Som en nysotad strömming
Som Mackmyra Whiskey
Som en brinnande bock
Som en kväll i Boulognern
När skymningen faller
Som en glittrande Gavleå
Ååh va jag älskar dig
Nananananana GIF!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:46 am

In my eyes, there is not much to be happy about living in Gävle, but what do I know? I have only visited a few times and always wanted to leave asap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Cash wrote:
In my eyes, there is not much to be happy about living in Gävle, but what do I know? I have only visited a few times and always wanted to leave asap!

Because you have no relationship with this town, i was born here and i will die here! I have only visited Stockholm when i have seen Gefle play and everytime we should go there with the school i stay at home.

Do you remember 1636?
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Always support your local team ! cheers

Any way Gavle rules, Cat Stevens mother is from there, also Alexandra Dahlström and the man who invented Läkerol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 pm

I love you Pazke! Very Happy

Yes, the Läkerol factory are still in Gävle and i have studied one year on the school Cat Stevens studied at.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:32 pm

It is charming with small cities, and I think I am the last one not knowing that since i am originally from Umeå. however, it seems enormously stupid avoid visiting a beautiful city like Stockholm just because you seem to hate the teams from here. I do to. Hate the teams, all apart from one that is...Still, Stockhom is a very nice city with amazing scenery...
Back to top Go down
ClockworkOrange
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 123
Country and city : Sweden, Mariestad
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Cash wrote:
Såja Kalmar!!

Hmm that was that then .. terrible defending and goalkeeping .. wonder if Balotta still is available :)
only a eurospot left to play for even if that seems far away at the moment!

Acctually I rather see Gefle/Norrköping win it than one of Kalmar, Elfsborg or such media favourites
Just can´t stand players like Rydström & Anders Svensson

Sadly AIK has lost it´s soul .. no bandiera like Krister Nordin or Johan Mjällby .. hardly any swedish players .. and as a result no unity and no fighting spirit
Glimpses of good football but when things going bad no one stand up and lead the team .. maybe if Bojan can stay fit he can be the leader
But at the moment it looks as another wasted season

Nästa år då jävlar!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
12tnr
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

The team I support is Malmö FF from the very south of Sweden. I actually decided to support them as a kid, when finding out they also wear biancoceleste puma shirts with a clublogo very similuar to Lazio (at that time my only favourite club).

Malmö Fotbolls Förening was found 24/2 1910, they are the runners up on the maraton league with 19 Allsvenska wins (latest 2003) and 14 Svenska Cupen, this season they ended on 6th place after scoring 12 goals in two last games (Hammarby 6-3, Gif Sundsvall 6-0)

Mff youth system has brought the likes of ZLATAN, Markus Rosenberg, (if some of you remember) Stefan Schwarz, Patrik Andersson, Martin Dahlin and many others.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sverige - Allsvenskan   Today at 3:12 am

Back to top Go down

Sverige - Allsvenskan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FOOTBALL IN GENERAL :: The Mixed Zone-
Jump to: