HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Sile wrote:
Genoa took a point off them, I can't see why we couldn't do the same or better.
Because Genoa is better than us.

Sile wrote:

Not easy but not impossible, we are not Como and they are not Barca.
They are Barca, and yes, we are nearly Como.

1. Then don't watch this game, or the one against Genoa.The first game was 1-1 so try and explain what makes them better.
2. Jesus Christ.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
LazialeMalta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Age : 26
Country and city : Malta
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 pm

For some ridiculous reason i have a feeling we are going to win this game. Logic says that our chances of winning are close to none, i'm usually a very pessimistic person when it comes to results, but somehow i think we'll play like a team against Milan.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
viola game we killed them
Once in a 100 years everybody is successful.

he asked for 1 game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 859
Age : 29
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

I am a real Lazio fan but guys dont dream...we are gonna lose the game. I have no faith in this trainer...nobody wants to co-operate with him. I hope Lotito said to rossi after doria game that if hes gonna lose to milan then hes sacked Very Happy
But anyway miracles are welcome so Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 pm

I believe Milan will win Serie A this season so I have my doubts about this.

IF I were coach? All out attack, 4-4-2. Get Zarate on the left wing and make him hound Becks and take that central defence apart.

Milan's 2 regular centre backs have a combined age of 77 and it seems Senderos will probably play and he is awful. Just attack them, don't let them near our goal and we can simply outscore them.

We've got absolutely nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
viola game we killed them

yeah,when they were in the same situation as we are now.big succes....And what is annoying me the most,is our boring football!That hurts me...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 am

LaziOttimo wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
viola game we killed them

yeah,when they were in the same situation as we are now.big succes....And what is annoying me the most,is our boring football!That hurts me...

Every match we win is a tactical victory and success for Rossi.

So if we beat Fiorentina 3-0, Rossi was 100% right tactically because we won. There can be no argument unless you or someone else can prove to me that the game didn't unfold 100% as Rossi had planned.
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 39
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:41 am

Milan will come out and play very fluid - controlled football like they normally do. I'm not worried about Milan's fire power. They're strong, but they're ALWAYS strong. What worries me is the simple fact that Lazio, most of the season, has been chaotic on the pitch. Our players are good players...we just don't know how to play together most of the time and that's what kills us. simple and true. look at our midfield and our defense? 3/4ths of the time they don't know what they're doing - just running around. We're chaotic on the pitch - luckily, we normally have a solid offense that can score goals, but the rest... ?
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 am

Sile wrote:
Yes I've seen milan play, the game against bologna where they were given a non-existant penalty and bologna had Mudungayi sent off, wow really impressive, barely edging Catania and fiorentina, thrashed by juventus, lame game against merda where only Pato played, and I'm supposed to be scared or what?
Genoa took a point off them, I can't see why we couldn't do the same or better.

Ok..but they won, didnt they ? We keep saying this childish stuff like "luck" ..while Milan, even though they are not impressing...they win. And what we do ? Lose with 4-1 .. 3-1 (TX MUSLERA FOR THIS) and so on..

Some said before..Genoa is alot better than us. This is why i can`t see how we can get a good result.

I hope that we`ll win..it will be fantastic. But even if we do..that doesent wash the smelling as that Lazio is in because of Delio Rossi. It won`t disappear the fact that we are on 10th.

Btw..what did i said 10 rounds ago ? That, if we keep Rossi, we will start our battle to remain in serie a. We are almost there..if Milan wins against us.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:01 am

Why on earth are Kurama and co. speaking of relegation (again!)?

40 points is widely regarded as "safe" in a 38 match league.

As none of the bottom three have managed to break 20 with more than half the season gone, safety is likely to be about 35 points.

Can someone explain to me how we are thus soon to be in a relegation battle with 31 points? All we need to be safe is 2-3 wins...
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:33 pm

anyway, we've got nothing to lose Sunday ... if we do, then we're on a bad run, but if we win ... you never know ... at least we can forget the sh*t we had the last week and grow bit by bit the faith in this team and coach Rossi (if he will survive this Sunday)
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Caxi wrote:
Why on earth are Kurama and co. speaking of relegation (again!)?

40 points is widely regarded as "safe" in a 38 match league.

As none of the bottom three have managed to break 20 with more than half the season gone, safety is likely to be about 35 points.

Can someone explain to me how we are thus soon to be in a relegation battle with 31 points? All we need to be safe is 2-3 wins...

What wll almost certainly happen is we'll finish around 10th

this form slump isnt going to last the rest of the season but at the same time, you can expect us to have a really bad game every few weeks.

as for Milan, dont expect much. Although, winning is not beyond us. Its Lazio style to expect the unexpected so maybe we'll have a blinder.

we drew with Juve only last week and they are better than Milan, depends on the mentality on the day.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Sile wrote:
Yes I've seen milan play, the game against bologna where they were given a non-existant penalty and bologna had Mudungayi sent off, wow really impressive, barely edging Catania and fiorentina, thrashed by juventus, lame game against merda where only Pato played, and I'm supposed to be scared or what?
Genoa took a point off them, I can't see why we couldn't do the same or better.

Ok..but they won, didnt they ? We keep saying this childish stuff like "luck" ..while Milan, even though they are not impressing...they win. And what we do ? Lose with 4-1 .. 3-1 (TX MUSLERA FOR THIS) and so on..

Some said before..Genoa is alot better than us
. This is why i can`t see how we can get a good result.

I hope that we`ll win..it will be fantastic. But even if we do..that doesent wash the smelling as that Lazio is in because of Delio Rossi. It won`t disappear the fact that we are on 10th.

Btw..what did i said 10 rounds ago ? That, if we keep Rossi, we will start our battle to remain in serie a. We are almost there..if Milan wins against us.

Exactly how are they better? we played 1-1 against them, they are higher in the table but we are still in the coppa, so I'd say were pretty even if not better considering their much better budget and the fact that they can choose to reject 30mill Ä for a player which we clearly have not a luxury to do.

And you're wrong saying that winning against milan wouldn't change a thing. The confidence and mentality would go sky high and the pressure would be off everyone's shoulders which can only be good. We are 10th maybe but with 6 points off 4th and 12 points off 17th and relegation battle. So what are we talking about here? What relegation?

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 274
Age : 36
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Good game for earning easy money.
2 or 3 goals margin for Milan.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Dejan wrote:
Good game for earning easy money.
2 or 3 goals margin for Milan.
U mean that betting on Lazio pay more the 60%?

Let's do it!

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Max_Cady
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 41
Age : 33
Country and city : Egitto
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:04 pm

some people here should be banned from the forum, because they obviously aren't lazio fans
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 144
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:19 pm

When and where Delio decides to close down the Milan-players it must be done with 110% intensity, aggression and fighting spirit! Then put up the through ball to the forwards. Football isn't always difficult. It's time for us to go back to basic...

Voglio undici leoni!
FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
avatar

Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:43 pm

It`s not about the points we have..it`s how we play lately. Not even in the last season we played that bad (althouth..). And considering that we still have to play Milan, Juve, Inter, Fiorentina, Genoa, Palermo, Roma (most of them away) .. our hopes were games like Cagliari at Olimpico. So i`m very afraid that the gap (wow 10-15 points..what a gap when there are 18 matches left or some!) will close. Very afraid..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:53 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
It`s not about the points we have..it`s how we play lately. Not even in the last season we played that bad (althouth..). And considering that we still have to play Milan, Juve, Inter, Fiorentina, Genoa, Palermo, Roma (most of them away) .. our hopes were games like Cagliari at Olimpico. So i`m very afraid that the gap (wow 10-15 points..what a gap when there are 18 matches left or some!) will close. Very afraid..

10-15 points is a colossal gap when 8 out of 10 teams need to make up those points to get what we have at this stage. I don't know what the betting odds on us getting relegated are but I would give, say, 1 in a 100.

We've had many bad games this season but even Inter will tell you they've had the same. S**t happens and the most important thing for us is that we minimise the s**t.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 248
Age : 27
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:51 am

Caxi wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
It`s not about the points we have..it`s how we play lately. Not even in the last season we played that bad (althouth..). And considering that we still have to play Milan, Juve, Inter, Fiorentina, Genoa, Palermo, Roma (most of them away) .. our hopes were games like Cagliari at Olimpico. So i`m very afraid that the gap (wow 10-15 points..what a gap when there are 18 matches left or some!) will close. Very afraid..

10-15 points is a colossal gap when 8 out of 10 teams need to make up those points to get what we have at this stage. I don't know what the betting odds on us getting relegated are but I would give, say, 1 in a 100.

We've had many bad games this season but even Inter will tell you they've had the same. S**t happens and the most important thing for us is that we minimise the s**t.
Yeh,but instead of minimising it, we're increasing it at the moment.

Anyways, today I understood this all doesn't matter...Lazio never was a GRANDE and probably will never be...we will never get the same quality of play as Milan or Juve do. And as throughout the 109 years of our history we've got only 2 Scudettos, if football exists yet another 100 years, probably in our account we will have no more than 4 Scudettos.

Once in a very rare period small teams have successes...like we did in 2000. But we don't have money (and never will) and Delio Rossi is the coach of Lazio's level...unfortunately. We will always have crappy players in our team because better ones don't wanna play for us.

We're LAZIO...and yes, we're proud and loud and all that kind of sh*t, but we are not GRANDE. Our max. happiness is reaching a CL place...Milan's or Inter's maximum SADNESS is reaching a CL place. How sad, but that's life! There have to be winners and there have to be losers.

P.S. Today I finally realised that all the ones that went to the rally in Formello to chant against the team are wrong...they don't get ONE thing: the fact that defeats from Cagliari 1-4 and Sampa 1-3 must be considered as totally NORMAL, and the fact that we're 10th now is totally fine.

How sad, how sad...to be honest, I can't even blame Lotito...I can blame only god, to which I don't believe.

P.P.S. Let's wait till Sunday, when, if luck is by 100% on our side, we score a flucky goal against Milan to equalise so that all of us can celebrate the miserable draw that Lazio got against Milan. How sad, how sad...
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 433
Age : 31
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:34 pm

PREDICTION by goal.com

Lazio are in terrible form right now, but Milan have a habit of
losing points on the road. It is hard to believe that we will see a
repeat of last seasonís 5-1 Milan win in this fixture, but I expect to
see the same victor.
Lazio 1-2 Milan
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 pm

AbedElkader wrote:
PREDICTION by goal.com

Lazio are in terrible form right now, but Milan have a habit of
losing points on the road. It is hard to believe that we will see a
repeat of last seasonís 5-1 Milan win in this fixture, but I expect to
see the same victor.
Lazio 1-2 Milan


GREAT MESSAGE! By Goal com.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
avatar

Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Goal.com predicted we are going to kill Cagliari..... :)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
avatar

Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
It`s not about the points we have..it`s how we play lately. Not even in the last season we played that bad (althouth..). And considering that we still have to play Milan, Juve, Inter, Fiorentina, Genoa, Palermo, Roma (most of them away) .. our hopes were games like Cagliari at Olimpico. So i`m very afraid that the gap (wow 10-15 points..what a gap when there are 18 matches left or some!) will close. Very afraid..

10-15 points is a colossal gap when 8 out of 10 teams need to make up those points to get what we have at this stage. I don't know what the betting odds on us getting relegated are but I would give, say, 1 in a 100.

We've had many bad games this season but even Inter will tell you they've had the same. S**t happens and the most important thing for us is that we minimise the s**t.
Yeh,but instead of minimising it, we're increasing it at the moment.

Anyways, today I understood this all doesn't matter...Lazio never was a GRANDE and probably will never be...we will never get the same quality of play as Milan or Juve do. And as throughout the 109 years of our history we've got only 2 Scudettos, if football exists yet another 100 years, probably in our account we will have no more than 4 Scudettos.

Once in a very rare period small teams have successes...like we did in 2000. But we don't have money (and never will) and Delio Rossi is the coach of Lazio's level...unfortunately. We will always have crappy players in our team because better ones don't wanna play for us.

We're LAZIO...and yes, we're proud and loud and all that kind of sh*t, but we are not GRANDE. Our max. happiness is reaching a CL place...Milan's or Inter's maximum SADNESS is reaching a CL place. How sad, but that's life! There have to be winners and there have to be losers.

P.S. Today I finally realised that all the ones that went to the rally in Formello to chant against the team are wrong...they don't get ONE thing: the fact that defeats from Cagliari 1-4 and Sampa 1-3 must be considered as totally NORMAL, and the fact that we're 10th now is totally fine.

How sad, how sad...to be honest, I can't even blame Lotito...I can blame only god, to which I don't believe.

P.P.S. Let's wait till Sunday, when, if luck is by 100% on our side, we score a flucky goal against Milan to equalise so that all of us can celebrate the miserable draw that Lazio got against Milan. How sad, how sad..
.

I hope there are no tall buildings or bridges near where you live.
I knew there were pessimists among us, but you take the cake (but you probably don't eat sweets, how sad how sad).

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
avatar

Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Let's get back to the game.

Foggia and Lichtsteiner have been suspended, Zarate was not. However, Rocchi will miss this game through injury from what I've heard and Fiorentina too which means Zarate can't get booked tomorrow or we will only have Pandev and Inzaghi for Fiorentina.

Brocchi and Meghni are also in doubt. It's not that Rocchi can't play, but rather he risks being out for 2 months if the injury worsens so he misses 2 weeks as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09   

Back to top Go down
 
Serie A: LAZIO - AC Milan, Sunday 01-02-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride
» Hill 16 on Sunday
» Predictions for Div 6 for Sunday 7th
» The Leicester Sunday League
» REVISED FIXTURES - SUNDAY 19 DECEMBER 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: SS Lazio games-
Jump to: