Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Hurt , wound...
There is a topic in a Laziale forum , Lazio city, that shows with all his strenght the delicate situation of us Laziali.

Mr Marco, a huge Laziale, is 2 mt tall , heavy and a very strong man opened this topic.
Don't hurt her.

This request comes from his soul like a kid asking to his parents to have pity of his most precious and old toy.

He ask , simply, to protect her .
The Eagle.
Our symbol , our toy, our history.

Inthe last 10 days we suffered for the results but more for what happened around Lazio within supporters in the radio, tv , forums and worse in the stadium like last night.
People boowed to Lazio and support Milan. People left the the stadium before the end . People walk away sayng i am not coming anymore...

We suffer in the past , and we are all witness, the real hell with serie B, with -9, -11....we suffer some championship in the 85 that this one seem a gentle ice cream!

This general mistrust mixed with the societa' behaviour, the players antagonism, and the supporters anger without control is a very dangerous mix that will push us to a total defeat.
Defeat intended not just for the team results but for the ALL ambience!

Players are loosing faith , image, importance and some as Pandev Zarate rocchi are naturally thinking to play in a different place and new entry are looking to us as the last opportunity for playng soccer!

I can go on for hours but i am tired too, mentally, and i am disgusted from many ppl , Laziali, way of thinking and behave even if the find all reasons to protect their way of act in the stadium and wherever is possible to represent La Lazio.

So, i quote Cicalone 100%. Don't hurt her. Don't touch her. I have only her. She is part of my life and i will not aloud anyone to wound one of the most precious companion.

Thanks

David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 pm

It's disappointing how the season has turned out so far. We started so well and were in the Champions League places for a number of weeks. Zarate and Foggia were on fire, it looked like our lethal attack could beat anybody. But unfortunatly it did not last. The past 10 days have been painfully humilating such crushing defeats could destroy what's left of the season. But there is still hope after the Fiorentina match there is a run of games up to the derby where we could accumulate a lot of points and get back amongst the Euro spots. Maybe with the confidence of such a run it will help us defeat merda and the confidence of the players should go through the roof.

The season isn't over yet.

FORZA LAZIO!!

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:25 pm

//Dear Ermetico.

At the moment we are not supporting Lazio, we are supporting Lotito and that to me isnīt acceptable.

I think that there can be no better solution then Lazio in Serie B next season because then Lotito would be forced to sell and Lazio would be free of this tyrann. Maybe the club has to go bancrupt but then atleast he wouldnīt be able to buy it back.

I can not support Lazio with Lotito as a president - itīs just not possible at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:40 pm

There we go. We lose a couple of matches (vs Cagliari thats's doing very well, against Ac Milan) - and the Lotito thing starts again. I didn't hear nobody complain when we got Zarate (simply brilliant transfer), or Carrizo, or Matuzalem. I didn't hear nobody complain when we were top of the league. I didn't hear nobody complain when we won on the pitch of Ac Milan.

But now, some kind of crisis, and here we go. Lotito is the bastard. Come on lads, you can do better than that. Please.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 pm

When you walk through a storm,
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm,
There's a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown..
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone.......
You'll never walk alone.

P.S. i am not trying to agitate for Celtic or Liverpool support!!! :) AVANTI LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am

centrocampista wrote:

I think that there can be no better solution then Lazio in Serie B next season because then Lotito would be forced to sell and Lazio would be free of this tyrann. Maybe the club has to go bancrupt but then atleast he wouldnīt be able to buy it back.

What in your world make you belive that a degredation to Serie B would automaticly lead to Lotito will be leaving the club? I don't see that direct connection between Lazio in B and Lotito getting rid of the club. But you maybe know someting I don't? Lazio in B might even get Lotito more determined to recapture lost money...

So I must say that your "solution" isn't appealing to me (and I'm sure not to other laziali too) at all.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 am

This is crazy!

When I read all the comments I begin to think that we are on the brink of relegation or something. Then I look at the table and realise that we are only 9 points from a CL spot and 6 from a UEFA Cup spot, not to mention the semi's of the Coppa Italia. If anyone expected us to easily qualify for the CL this year then they must be mad.

Sure I am hugely disappointed by the recent results and by the lack of commitment shown by the players but hell, compared to the seasons 04-05 and 05-06, not to mention the days when I started supporting Lazio when we were a bottom half team, and even before that in Serie B, we are sitting quite comfortably just now.

To think that we would be better off being relegated (Lotito wouldnt sell us anyway) is quite disappointing. Why on earth would you want that when all that needs to happen is a run of a few good games that could see back in the hunt for the CL spots??

This is Serie A this year. Unpredictable. Everyone has struggled, even Inter have been very unconvincing, Juve for the first time in 30 years lost 2 games in a row not just once...Milan have been inconsistant, Roma have been all over the place, Fiorentina too. We have to accept the fact that we are in a very competitive league and hope we can find some form WHICH WILL NEVER COME IF THE FANS CHANT FOR THE OPPOSITION. Let's just suck it up and hope for the best!

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 am

centrocampista wrote:
//Dear Ermetico.

At the moment we are not supporting Lazio, we are supporting Lotito and that to me isnīt acceptable.

I can not support Lazio with Lotito as a president - itīs just not possible at the moment.

The you are not a Laziale...
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 am

centrocampista wrote:
//Dear Ermetico.

Why don't you just get the f*ck out of here then? We have enough of your kind already!!!

Can't support Lazio? There is no such thing as " I can not support Lazio..bla bla bla.."
Lazio is not something you choose to support, Lazio is a life style, Lazio is magic, it's not something you can switch off and on. Lazio is bigger than all of us, and definetly bigger than some moron president
So please, there is the door *points to the door*..
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:36 pm

glux wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
//Dear Ermetico.

Why don't you just get the f*ck out of here then? We have enough of your kind already!!!

Can't support Lazio? There is no such thing as " I can not support Lazio..bla bla bla.."
Lazio is not something you choose to support, Lazio is a life style, Lazio is magic, it's not something you can switch off and on. Lazio is bigger than all of us, and definetly bigger than some moron president

Guys.
Don't , i said again DON'T fight !
I take all critics , arguments, all cra..ps against me. BUT DON'T insult other members.

glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Ermetico wrote:
glux wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
//Dear Ermetico.

Guys.
Don't , i said again DON'T fight !
I take all critics , arguments, all cra..ps against me. BUT DON'T insult other members.

Sorry Ermetico, but I'm just defending her.. She should not loose support because of a crazy president
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Just a simple thing I made from pictures I've found at google, but it represents us:

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Where to begin?

Hmmm ...

Ok weīll start with the Zarate transfer which isnīt a transfer (much like Jimminez wasnīt a transfer and Bianchi wasnīt a transfer). Zarate is here on loan and we have an option to buy - but honestly who in here thinks we can afford the player?? In the best of worlds we can sell the option and make 3mil euro on the deal - in the best of worlds.

Lazio isnīt a provincial team. The market value of this team could be 10times higher then it is today if we had a president with means and vision.

What scares me is the pricetag Lotito has put on this team.

If we go down a division then Lotito with his limitied funds would have to sell at a bargain price.

Now I ask you all to remember what happened when we qualified for the CL - nada .. well unless you count losing Jimminez and getting del nero (or whoever it was) and Muslera.

What does this mean?

This means that even if we qualify for the CL we canīt invest.

What does that mean?

We donīt have the money AND no one with money will cooperate with Lotito.

Now "the project" is based on youth and people who want to play for Lazio.

I say Behrami fits that bill. Why did we lose Behrami?? He wasnīt amazing, his salary wasnīt that high and his market value was so so. We lost Behrami to West Ham!! Why? Why did we lose the prototype of what this project is supposed to revolve around and why wonīt it happen again?

Come on people!! I donīt want to see Lazio in the hands of this egomaniac for one more day!! did you see the way he smiled during the Milan game when he talked to the vulture? why did he smile?? because he loves the attention that Lazio gives him, the attention Rome gives him - and I say that I would rather see Lazio in Serie B then for him to get the satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Most of us don't want LA LAZIO in the egomaniac hands!

The point is that NO ONE with money , and with managerial power, is interested to buy and manage la LAZIO!

We don't have appeal for possible investors and many are scared from the Piazza ( rome as a city and the ambience).

So far what can we do? Fight between ourself in the name of Lotito!

psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 152
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:22 pm

we can stand up for our lazio. NON MOLLARE MAI!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 pm

centrocampista

I said it before to you and I can say it agian. Piss offf!
Reading your words as a hardcore laziale is very hard.
In the SvenskaFans forum I understand that your words is OK there beacuse it's many of your kind (the level of a person) over there.
But we don't want to be there anymore (me and some others here from Sweden) beacuse of the level is so low by the Swedish Laziali.

So what do you do next? You come over here and start talking s h i t!!!.
Paolo pointed to the door, we can say that I'm the bodyguard and I point to so leave please.
You'r not laziale. And I don't know what to call you.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
centrocampista

I said it before to you and I can say it agian. Piss offf!
Reading your words as a hardcore laziale is very hard.
In the SvenskaFans forum I understand that your words is OK there beacuse it's many of your kind (the level of a person) over there.
But we don't want to be there anymore (me and some others here from Sweden) beacuse of the level is so low by the Swedish Laziali.

So what do you do next? You come over here and start talking s h i t!!!.
Paolo pointed to the door, we can say that I'm the bodyguard and I point to so leave please.

Skender.
I don't point the door to centrocampista .
I request to all good Laziali to cool down.
I said that I take all critics , with respect and style, with me.

I also said that is hard for me to keep the forum in good health

LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
centrocampista

And what is the reason that you're a laziale?Talk about yourself!!!You are talking like a Lazio legend....
Pls,concentrate on the team's performances and not on who's is laziale here.Peace!
Even Yam is laziale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3isa
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 49
Country and city : Svezia, Stoccolma
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Ermetico wrote:
So, i quote Cicalone 100%. Don't hurt her. Don't touch her. I have only her. She is part of my life and i will not aloud anyone to wound one of the most precious companion.

Nice idea thinking of Lazio as of a daughter or woman, the life companion part is the best. But (and there will always be buts) some knows only the part of "her" from footballworlds through media, basicly men fighting and running over a ball, (is there any female actually hired in staff?), so why "her"? after all it seems mostly the football part filling fans with anger and disgrace, but on this forum mostly each others ofcourse.
If football is so important part of life, like family, would you turn back on family when they live through surcomstances out of your wishes and desires for them? or does it depend on surcomstances?

How and why do you even support Lazio so much and what is it about La Lazio that makes it diffrent from other teams? I really wan't to know.
Seriously, because in the world of the person typing this, it is just a team followed through media and visited once to see live in Olimpico. lt it is only football, would I support a team it would only be this one, but what make you care so much and get so upset? what do you expect from the Lazio you support?

I would appriciate every answer from anyone
Tank you

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Well 3isa every member will give you a different answer. There was a thread on why and how people started supporting Lazio, if you care to browse a bit you'll be sure to find it.

The fact that Cicalone used "her" is because in italian "Lazio" is feminine as in "la mia Lazio". How people perceive a football team as an integral part of their life is a bit harder to explain, as it is as much subjective as it is a matter of mass psychology.

What makes a shirt different from any other? when you break it down to it's core they are both a piece of clothing. but not all shirts will have the same appeal, the same feel when you wear them, they will not project the same image to people surrounding you. This is why some chose to support Lazio, some might have followed a certain player, some were born into a family of laziali, some like the city, other like the colors, I can only tell you the feeling grows stronger with the years and if I ever get a heart-attack god forbid it will not be because of work or sth it will be because of Lazio.

Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Sile wrote:
The fact that Cicalone used "her" is because in italian "Lazio" is feminine as in "la mia Lazio". How people perceive a football team as an integral part of their life is a bit harder to explain, as it is as much subjective as it is a matter of mass psychology.
Lazio is feminine because of SOCIETA Sportiva Lazio. It's the word Societa that counts, not Lazio. That's the only reason why La Lazio is feminine.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Well then I stand corrected, I obviously don't speak italian but that's what I always figured was the reason.

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 pm

No need to fight guys, have different opinion but people behind a screen putting uo a show is as irritating things get. We have had a poor run, many things are screwed up at the moment and we have a president that very few like and that is hurting the relations between everyone(Lucky Strike, I never stopped complaining about Lotito, just as a note...). We all share a passion, but we all have our own ways of dealing with it. It has been extremely sad, boring and annoying to see the team the last few games, but wtf! Have you forgot what we are? Complain, discuss whataver, but dont insult each other. We are Lazio, we shall overcome this. We always do. Stand behind the team. Be prouder then ever.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Then what is he thinking that he calls us idiots?And he says that we're not laziale?Who is he?I haven't said anything about him before that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Ok weīll start with the Zarate transfer which isnīt a transfer (much like Jimminez wasnīt a transfer and Bianchi wasnīt a transfer). Zarate is here on loan and we have an option to buy - but honestly who in here thinks we can afford the player?? In the best of worlds we can sell the option and make 3mil euro on the deal - in the best of worlds.

You're saying we don't have the money to buy Zarate completely, but who's fault exactly is that, centrocamista? Tell me, enlighten me. In any case (in our case), Zarate has been a brilliant transfer until. Lotito/Lazio have picked him up out of nowhere, and he has shown to be a great move overall. The fact alone that you're trying to complain about this, is - to me - incredible.

Quote :
Lazio isnīt a provincial team. The market value of this team could be 10times higher then it is today if we had a president with means and vision. What scares me is the pricetag Lotito has put on this team.

Our market value could be 10 times bigger? Please explain to me, I'm very curious. How could our market value could be 10 times bigger. Ten times, oh my.

Quote :
If we go down a division then Lotito with his limitied funds would have to sell at a bargain price.

Sorry, I'm not even gonna go into that one. Brilliant.

Quote :
Now I ask you all to remember what happened when we qualified for the CL - nada .. well unless you count losing Jimminez and getting del nero (or whoever it was) and Muslera. What does this mean? This means that even if we qualify for the CL we canīt invest.

I don't know about yours, but in my garden the money still doesn't grow on trees. For this season we got Zarate, Matuzalem, Carrizo. What does that mean? That means that the club invested a truckload of money to make our team succeed and get a spot in Europe. That means that, if we - say - finish 6th, we play Uefa Cup, which brings us, oh yes, a truckload of money. You get the system, it's called running a football club. You invest, and then you wait for the results - however obviously, as in any other branch, nothing goes without ups and downs.

Quote :
We donīt have the money AND no one with money will cooperate with Lotito.

We don't have the money, because of what reason again? You seem to forget that Lotito has saved us, has brought us out of the 'red' zone, ánd is investing in a team. But ok. No one will co-operate with Lotito? Hm, let's say - no one is interested in taking over a club like Lazio. Can you understand that? Please try.

Quote :
Now "the project" is based on youth and people who want to play for Lazio. I say Behrami fits that bill. Why did we lose Behrami?? He wasnīt amazing, his salary wasnīt that high and his market value was so so. We lost Behrami to West Ham!! Why? Why did we lose the prototype of what this project is supposed to revolve around and why wonīt it happen again?

Why did we lose Behrami. Hm, let's think. Think. Think. Oh right, I got it. Because we got him for little money (one of Lotito's first incoming transfers), and were able to sell him for a huge amount of money (= profit). With that money, you can then attract players such as Matuzalem, Zarate, and Carrizo. It's really not that difficult.

Quote :
Come on people!! I donīt want to see Lazio in the hands of this egomaniac for one more day!! did you see the way he smiled during the Milan game when he talked to the vulture? why did he smile?? because he loves the attention that Lazio gives him, the attention Rome gives him - and I say that I would rather see Lazio in Serie B then for him to get the satisfaction.

Lotito vattene, yes! Where's Chinaglia when you need him, ey? And the Hungarian investors! Goddamn, if only we'd know what happened to our savours there!

Oh and yes, how Lotito was smiling against Ac Milan, incredible. Laughing he was! If I remember correctly, he was rolling over the floor out of enjoyment. Come on lad, please stop with these pathetic attempts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Today at 3:00 am

Back to top Go down

Please don't hurt her.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next