Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Skenderbeu wrote:
centrocampista

You'r not laziale. And I don't know what to call you.

And what is the reason that you're a laziale?Talk about yourself!!!You are talking like a Lazio legend....
Pls,concentrate on the team's performances and not on who's is laziale here.Peace!
Even Yam is laziale Very Happy

Hahah! I am a Lazio legend in my town. Beacuse I have been laziale for many years and i live in a town whit 18-20 000 people. They sure knows that it is one laziale in Ljungby and that's me. What about you?
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 pm

//Skenderbuh.

You are a peasant and I dont mean a person who works hard for a living. You see the world in terms of black and white and I just fcking hate your kind. Im an educated man, Ive finished medschool and have a degree in economics (no I dont spend much time spellchecking when I write here). Do you for one second think that those who migrated from Svenskafans did so because they lacked your input?? Please man just call it a day and hand over your us robotics 36k modem to your mom.

//That other guy who replied.

- Zarate isnt a Lazio player!! ok get it?? We have him on loan with an option <--- to buy. Even when we qualified for the CL-playoff we didnt spend the amount of what Zarate would cost on players.

- Matuzalem is a loan with an option <--- to buy.

Ledesma, our most important player on midfield didnt ask for the world to extend his contract - what did he get?
Pandev, Lotito calls him his son - wanna bet that he will be next to ask for his contract to be evoked?

And just a quick note about market value and investors.

In 2000 when Real won the CL our earnings where the second highest despite the fact that we only reached the quarter finals. Do you know how money Siemens paid us when they where our sponsor? do you know how much our current sponsor are paying.

Fck when I say our market value could be 10 times higher Im probably giving you low numbers!!

Investors: When Lotito says he wants 500mil euro for a club with 200mil euro in debt of course investors are gonna run away!!!!

My opinion is rarely appreciated but Im never going to turn into a mindless ape who screams non mollare mai and sticks my head in the sand!! I scream non mollare mai during the games but inbetween I want to change whats happening to the club and RIGHT NOW NOTHING IS CHANGING.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Centro your degree does not necessarily give you the right to call other members idiots or peasants. If a Nobel prize laureate came in here he'd have to obey the same rules of conduct.
And the "other guy who replied" has a nick by which he is registered here, if you took the time to read his post then you surely had the time to read his nick as well.

That was a different time you are talking about when you mention earnings, we had star players and were top of the league, now we're nowhere near the mega-million transfers and de facto you are too burying your head in the sand with unrelenting bashing of the president who has limited funds to pump into the club. You call it stingy and cheap, but that just might be what we need to overcome the financial crisis, after which players with wage demands over 900k can come and help us rise above this mediocrity.

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 am

Cragnottis plan went really well until he ran out of funds. Today its a different situation and a top team like Roma can have a wage cap of under 2mil euro - and thats something we should be able to compete with. What Cragontti did was spend a fortune to build a brand name. A new owner would benifit from that money and all he would have to do would be to rejuvenate that brand name.

But of course there is no easy solution to our problem.

And I would like to remind you that Skenderbuh told me to fck off not the other way around - but of course you didnt see that did you?
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 am

Nel cielo biancazzuro BRILLA UNA STELLA...

Last edited by Nesta_Jr on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 am

How this fine topic has developed is just embarrasing...

It was supposed to be a small prayer... a quote from a unique topic in Laziocity coming from the heart of a great laziale and this is how its being treated ???

Im disgusted No
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 214
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 am

Sgt. Pepper wrote:
How this fine topic has developed is just embarrasing...

It was supposed to be a small prayer... a quote from a unique topic in Laziocity coming from the heart of a great laziale and this is how its being treated ???

Im disgusted No

I guess its a good time to look again at our motto...

http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/only-ss-lazio-f1/the-laziofever-motto-and-rules-t48.htm

ONE SYMBOL ONE COLOUR ONE FLAG
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:03 am

Ermetico wrote:
The point is that NO ONE with money , and with managerial power, is interested to buy and manage la LAZIO!

Did you ever asked yourself why is that ? I`m sure you know better ..being from there.
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 am

centrocampista wrote:
//Skenderbuh.

You are a peasant and I dont mean a person who works hard for a living. You see the world in terms of black and white and I just fcking hate your kind. Im an educated man, Ive finished medschool and have a degree in economics (no I dont spend much time spellchecking when I write here). Do you for one second think that those who migrated from Svenskafans did so because they lacked your input?? Please man just call it a day and hand over your us robotics 36k modem to your mom.

//That other guy who replied.

- Zarate isnt a Lazio player!! ok get it?? We have him on loan with an option <--- to buy. Even when we qualified for the CL-playoff we didnt spend the amount of what Zarate would cost on players.

- Matuzalem is a loan with an option <--- to buy.

Ledesma, our most important player on midfield didnt ask for the world to extend his contract - what did he get?
Pandev, Lotito calls him his son - wanna bet that he will be next to ask for his contract to be evoked?

And just a quick note about market value and investors.

In 2000 when Real won the CL our earnings where the second highest despite the fact that we only reached the quarter finals. Do you know how money Siemens paid us when they where our sponsor? do you know how much our current sponsor are paying.

Fck when I say our market value could be 10 times higher Im probably giving you low numbers!!

Investors: When Lotito says he wants 500mil euro for a club with 200mil euro in debt of course investors are gonna run away!!!!

My opinion is rarely appreciated but Im never going to turn into a mindless ape who screams non mollare mai and sticks my head in the sand!! I scream non mollare mai during the games but inbetween I want to change whats happening to the club and RIGHT NOW NOTHING IS CHANGING.

So to sum it all up...You stopped supporting Lazio because of...Money?
Tell me, what is the difference between you and Lotito? You both seem to be buisnessmen, thinking in numbers, no passion.

We have a good squad right now, with players that should be able to perform better than they are doing at the moment and that is our problem. Rossi is not capable of getting this group to work together!!!
Ever single one of those players are earning decent wages, they are living the dream, they are getting paid to play football for Lazio!!!
I don't think that any of us are upset because we lost the last three games, but rather how we lost them. We just want the players to give us what we are giving them.

Centro, we all know that finances are important, but in times like these uros can't help us.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:47 am

wow wow wow, take it easy ex-laziale.
I don't care if you are a doctor or a cop but I just said the true words.
Hate my kind, love my kind but I support Lazio! What do you do?
You are starting to talk how I see the world and s h i t? what are you sick?

(attacante, du har skmmt ut dig sjlv.Sluta kriga mer fr du r ingen laziale.)

Last edited by Skenderbeu on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 152
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:07 pm

//Glux

Since Im here more then 5 years after the economical meltdown it has to be pretty obvious Im not a fan of money - if I was I wouldnt chose medicin over finance would I??

//Skenderbuh

Ive been to Rome a couple of times, seen Lazio there a couple of times, bought the jersey a couple of times, written on forums a couple of years (and certainly longer then you).

Lazio is the only team I support even though I like watching Barca play, I love watching Argentina and Italy play (I dont have and and will never have a Barca jersey).

Im a fan of Lazio and Im very sad that we are in the position where we are and I see no way out with the current management /president.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Centrocampista, in other words you're saying that Lotito is a piece of sh*t, which by 100% I agree with you and I think all the other Laziali should agree as well.

However, I am a Laziale and am proud of that. AVANTI LAZIO!!!! (magari senza Lotito).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Centrocampista, in other words you're saying that Lotito is a piece of sh*t, which by 100% I agree with you and I think all the other Laziali should agree as well.

However, I am a Laziale and am proud of that. AVANTI LAZIO!!!! (magari senza Lotito).

That's rich.

Jezus Christ.
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:17 pm

centrocampista wrote:
//Glux

Since Im here more then 5 years after the economical meltdown it has to be pretty obvious Im not a fan of money - if I was I wouldnt chose medicin over finance would I??

//Skenderbuh

Ive been to Rome a couple of times, seen Lazio there a couple of times, bought the jersey a couple of times, written on forums a couple of years (and certainly longer then you).

Lazio is the only team I support even though I like watching Barca play, I love watching Argentina and Italy play (I dont have and and will never have a Barca jersey).

Im a fan of Lazio and Im very sad that we are in the position where we are and I see no way out with the current management /president.

Ok, I started to write a comeback, but halfway through I decided to just leave it...
FORZA LAZIO!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Being a Laziale has always meant getting through highs and lows. Our best moments were always followed by tough periods, as if they were the price to pay for some joyful seasons.

It was right there, in the worst Lazio moments, that the fans supported the team, like in the -9 points Serie B season, where Olimpico was always full. Sadly enough, this is not happening now. Lazio is being left alone, even hurt by her own fans... and this is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrkping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 am

Conn wrote:
Being a Laziale has always meant getting through highs and lows. Our best moments were always followed by tough periods, as if they were the price to pay for some joyful seasons.

It was right there, in the worst Lazio moments, that the fans supported the team, like in the -9 points Serie B season, where Olimpico was always full. Sadly enough, this is not happening now. Lazio is being left alone, even hurt by her own fans... and this is not acceptable.

So true.
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:14 am

Henrik wrote:
Conn wrote:

So true.
Back to top Go down
laziobgd
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 1
Country and city : serbia, belgrade
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 am

Dear friends,
IT IS easy to be laziale when we beat Roma, Juve and the others. C" mon, heads up. NON MOLARE MAI!! Lazio IS NOT Lotito, Delio Rosi... WE ARE LAZIO!! We were LAZIO and we are going to be LAZIO always!!!!

In serie A, in serie B in any Serie
I AM PROUD TO BE LAZIALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Id follow Lazio in Serie C as long as Lotito is not president.
Back to top Go down
Gartz
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 69
Country and city : NYC
Laziale since : 1972
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:21 pm

centrocampista wrote:
President come and go, coaches come and go, players come and go. The symbol stays and wefew are Laziali.

Like Connie said Lazio had its rough moments, not exactly a club to follow with ease.
Over the years that I followed there were scandals, relegations, bad reputation, etc. u name it, but for WeFew it seems it is kind of part of a deal to go thru all the dramas.
We'd gone thru so many things that at the begining of the Cragnotti era it felt strange to have all the star coaches and players with a consistent result mostly on the very top of Serie A table.
I don't think anyone who are upset of the current situation is here to bash if they don't have any interst or love for the club, but I hope all of them to survive this period without giving up on the love to our symbol as again

"President come and go, coaches come and go, players come and go. The symbol stays and wefew are Laziali"

FORZA LAZIO PER SEMPRE
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:11 am

Gartz wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
President come and go, coaches come and go, players come and go. The symbol stays and wefew are Laziali.

Like Connie said Lazio had its rough moments, not exactly a club to follow with ease.
Over the years that I followed there were scandals, relegations, bad reputation, etc. u name it, but for WeFew it seems it is kind of part of a deal to go thru all the dramas.
We'd gone thru so many things that at the begining of the Cragnotti era it felt strange to have all the star coaches and players with a consistent result mostly on the very top of Serie A table.
I don't think anyone who are upset of the current situation is here to bash if they don't have any interst or love for the club, but I hope all of them to survive this period without giving up on the love to our symbol as again

"President come and go, coaches come and go, players come and go. The symbol stays and wefew are Laziali"

FORZA LAZIO PER SEMPRE

The best post Ive read in weeks... Grazie Newyorkse
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 am

I just want to believe that one day Lazio will be a GRANDE! A true GRANDE! I want the Cragnotti years to repeat and last for a long-long time. But it's not gonna happen,is it? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'll still Love Lazio,although they play sh*t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Guys, I mean we lost a couple of games, okay, but some are acting as if we're relegating to serie B or something, incredible. We lost against Cagliari, ok, and then against Milan (one of the strongest teams in the world), and on the field of Sampdoria (solid team). Ok.

But come on, we're still going, we still have a lot of matches, we're in the semi finals of the Coppa - and some are writing things as if this is the end of Lazio. Ups and downs, people, we'll talk again in, say, 10 games time, then we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 pm

for the ones that forgot who they are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Today at 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Please don't hurt her.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next