HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Please don't hurt her.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Il mio amore GRANDE - S.S. Lazio! Thank you for the video JOFO, you just made my day!
Back to top Go down
zaak
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 31
Age : 35
Country and city : PA USA
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:43 pm

It amazes how some people would rather see Lazio in serie B just because Lotito might then sell the club to someone else. First of all in my opinion Lotito won't sell especially that he would see that as a challenge and we all know how stubborn he is and how much he likes to prove people wrong. Second say he sold the club, who knows who would take over!!! I don't see a line of rich Businessmen lining up to buy Lazio. And finally whether you don't like the guy personally or if you can't stand him because he's no abramovich, Moratti or Berlusconi you still need to admit that he's putting the team on the right track. That doesn't get done by spending money left and right like Cragnotti did, but by making sure the team doesn't spend more money than what it generates but use that money as efficient as possible.

I'm not saying Lotito didn't make any mistakes, but everyone does. And the same fans that were booing Lotito last year, are booing our players just because they lost 2 or 3 games in a row ALTHOUGH THEY DIDN'T PLAY THAT BAD and they deserved a draw against Milan and to win against Fiorentina. Any normal person would know that booing the players is not gonna help them do better, and when we see more away fans in the Olimpico then Lazio fans I'm sorry but don't blame the players for not giving their best when they don't even get the support they're supposed to do.

What I'm trying to say, that this section of the Lazio fans like our friend Centrocampista have made their main goal to bring Lotito down no matter what that would cost the team and the club. Serie B is not a problem, loosing our best players is not a problem, as long as Lotito is not getting what he's looking for.....

Btw Zarate will be a Lazio player, because he proved he's worth the money to buy him, I could assure you that he will be with Lazio next year...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 pm

zaak wrote:
It amazes how some people would rather see Lazio in serie B just because Lotito might then sell the club to someone else. First of all in my opinion Lotito won't sell especially that he would see that as a challenge and we all know how stubborn he is and how much he likes to prove people wrong. Second say he sold the club, who knows who would take over!!! I don't see a line of rich Businessmen lining up to buy Lazio. And finally whether you don't like the guy personally or if you can't stand him because he's no abramovich, Moratti or Berlusconi you still need to admit that he's putting the team on the right track. That doesn't get done by spending money left and right like Cragnotti did, but by making sure the team doesn't spend more money than what it generates but use that money as efficient as possible.

I'm not saying Lotito didn't make any mistakes, but everyone does. And the same fans that were booing Lotito last year, are booing our players just because they lost 2 or 3 games in a row ALTHOUGH THEY DIDN'T PLAY THAT BAD and they deserved a draw against Milan and to win against Fiorentina. Any normal person would know that booing the players is not gonna help them do better, and when we see more away fans in the Olimpico then Lazio fans I'm sorry but don't blame the players for not giving their best when they don't even get the support they're supposed to do.

What I'm trying to say, that this section of the Lazio fans like our friend Centrocampista have made their main goal to bring Lotito down no matter what that would cost the team and the club. Serie B is not a problem, loosing our best players is not a problem, as long as Lotito is not getting what he's looking for.....

Btw Zarate will be a Lazio player, because he proved he's worth the money to buy him, I could assure you that he will be with Lazio next year...

Finally someone talking with sense.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:35 pm

zaak wrote:
It amazes how some people would rather see Lazio in serie B just because Lotito might then sell the club to someone else.

- Whatīs so amazing about that? It amazes me that there are things like black holes and self replicating DNA.


zaak wrote:
First of all in my opinion Lotito won't sell especially that he would see that as a challenge and we all know how stubborn he is and how much he likes to prove people wrong.

- Is it a good reason to own a club because you are stubborn? I thought capable was a better reason.

zaak wrote:
Second say he sold the club, who knows who would take over!!! I don't see a line of rich Businessmen lining up to buy Lazio.

- When the club was sold to Lotito it was impossible for a capable buyer to take over because of the debt - but thatīs solved (and anyone could have done it as long as they where "not rich enuogh")

zaak wrote:
And finally whether you don't like the guy personally or if you can't stand him because he's no abramovich, Moratti or Berlusconi

- I never asked for a Abramovich /Berlusconi but I wouldnīt mind a Moratti.

zaak wrote:
you still need to admit that he's putting the team on the right track.

- Why do I need to admit that? is it beacuse Cagliari, Atalanta, Napoli, Genoa and Palermo are ahead of us in the table? or is it because our captain wonīt extend his contract or is it because Pandev hasnīt extended or maybe because of the players that where driven away from the club - like Behrami. I know it has to be because weīve introduced so many talanted young players like Dabo, Brocchi, Siv, Cribari ..... Manfredini.

Or was it that time when Rocchi almost on his own took us to the CL then had to crawl on his knees for a better contract!!!

Or maybe it was the time when we qualified for the CL and got Del Nero as a reinforcement but lost Jimmenez.

Pandev came because Stankovic had the decency to "not go" as a complete Bosman.

A personal favourite of mine is when Lotito allowed Roma to celebrate their Serie A record at the Olimpico after having trashed us!!!

Oh and donīt forget that 2 of our most interesting players - ZARATE AND MATUZALEM - or only HERE ON LOAN!!! You can give Lotito credit for those players AFTER HE SIGNS THEM PERMANENTLY NOT UNTIL!!!

zaak wrote:
That doesn't get done by spending money left and right like Cragnotti did, but by making sure the team doesn't spend more money than what it generates but use that money as efficient as possible.

This is a tricky topic.

1. Revenue is very complicated.
2. Itīs hard to compare there and then with now and here.

= someone would have to sit down with all the numbers.

But what we do know is this.

1. We have no shirt sponsor 08/09 and we had no sponsor 07/08 = that canīt be smart (weīre not Barca).
2. Weīre not getting good TV-deals at all.
3. Lotito is giving away tickets for free for people to come to the stadium.

= Iīm not saying that we Cragnotti did was right but you can find huge debt with almost all top clubs and a really really big portion of that debt went into brand building and now that we are recognized in the general public (of football fans) itīs easier to make a profit - again itīs not black and white with the economics and ALL of you know that most companies must take huge loans to make future profit. There are indications that Cragnotti was very sucessful - it all depends on how you interpret the situation (one such indication is that our squad was valued above Reals when we played them in the CL and that we made the second most money the year Bayern won despite the fact that we only made it to the quarter finals).

Today itīs a different climate with both transfers and salaries.

zaak wrote:
I'm not saying Lotito didn't make any mistakes, but everyone does.

When is it a mistake and when is it a habit?

- The mercato for instance is just a big lottery - always decided on the last day (we all remember the scooter through rome donīt we).
- The problems within the squad (we all remember then informant in the locker room incidens etc).
- The unhappy players who are leaving /pushed out of the squad (behrami, Mutarelli, DiCanio <-- although I didnīt mind, Ledesma etc etc etc).
- The promises not fullfilled - I remember Lotito saying 2 new jackdropping players would come during the wintermercato. I also remember him saying - all the debts are clear we can now compete with higher salaries. Those things where said just to please the fans in that particular moment and where obvious lies!!!

zaak wrote:
And the same fans that were booing Lotito last year, are booing our players just because they lost 2 or 3 games in a row ALTHOUGH THEY DIDN'T PLAY THAT BAD and they deserved a draw against Milan and to win against Fiorentina. Any normal person would know that booing the players is not gonna help them do better, and when we see more away fans in the Olimpico then Lazio fans I'm sorry but don't blame the players for not giving their best when they don't even get the support they're supposed to do.

The fans at the Olimpico have my sincerest sympathies. It makes me sick in sweden to have Lotito as a president and I can only imagine the physical pain the fans who live in rome must endure :(

zaak wrote:
What I'm trying to say, that this section of the Lazio fans like our friend Centrocampista have made their main goal to bring Lotito down no matter what that would cost the team and the club. Serie B is not a problem, loosing our best players is not a problem, as long as Lotito is not getting what he's looking for.....

- Losing our best players? do you mean players like Behrami, Ledesma, Jimmenez (he was on loan just as Zarate and just as Jimmy said he wouldnīt play for Lazio the same words will come out of Zarates mouth at the end of the season). Yes I would rather watch Lazio in Serie B then with Lotito as president - because I love Lazio soooo much It doesnīt matter if they play on the moon as long as Lotito is nowhere close.

zaak wrote:
Btw Zarate will be a Lazio player, because he proved he's worth the money to buy him, I could assure you that he will be with Lazio next year...

- Zarate so far has proved that heīs worht alot of money but even more importantly Lotito has proved that heīs not willing to spend alot of money.
- There is no way you can say with 100% certainty that Zarate will stay as a Lazioplayer for the 09/10 season. I think that if we are lucky we can earn 3 - 4mil euro on loan option ... but thatīs it.

I was very upset when I started to answer your reply but calmed down a bit as I was writing. Bascilly I can see that alot of you fear change and are afraid to think "outside the box". What I would like you to do is look at the evidence and judge Lotito accordingly.

1. We are a team that reside on the lower half of the table.
2. We only have short term contracts or loan deals with our best players.
3. The identity of this club is more and more looking like one man = Lotito.

When is it enough?
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm

For those of you who want to know more about the finances of the clubs google >>> Deloitte Football Money League 2009 and download the PDF and try to see how many of the top 20 clubs are without debt (good reading).
Back to top Go down
glux
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 78
Age : 39
Country and city : Luxembourg and Sweden
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Centro, It doesn't matter how many points you bring up, valid or non valid. To stop supporting Lazio is not an option, EVER!!! At least not for the majority of people in here.
If people would think like you do, there would be no Lazio supporters out there, considering all the things this club has gone through over the years.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm

//Glux

When people go on strike is it because they hate their job or certain conditions at their job?

My suggestion is to boycott Lotito and the only way is by boycotting the games until he sells the club not a day longer (for the record I NEVER SPOKE OF A PERMANENT BOYCOTT!!! but of course here no the forum you read what you want to read).
Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 152
Age : 33
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 pm

centrocampista wrote:
//Glux

When people go on strike is it because they hate their job or certain conditions at their job?

My suggestion is to boycott Lotito and the only way is by boycotting the games until he sells the club not a day longer (for the record I NEVER SPOKE OF A PERMANENT BOYCOTT!!! but of course here no the forum you read what you want to read).

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Centrocampista is back! cheers But man, weren't you gonna stop posting on this forum? scratch

Anyway, I would say - read my Personal Messages again, and try to understand what I was telling you - especially about 'Lazialita'. Because, honestly, however hard you try, and keep trying, it's only getting more pathetic. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Io tifo la Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:33 pm

centrocampista wrote:
//Glux

When people go on strike is it because they hate their job or certain conditions at their job?

My suggestion is to boycott Lotito and the only way is by boycotting the games until he sells the club not a day longer (for the record I NEVER SPOKE OF A PERMANENT BOYCOTT!!! but of course here no the forum you read what you want to read).

Brilliant idea, boycotting the games! Goddamn, too bad the people in Rome don't come up with these amazing thoughts. Oh, trap, wait, they are supporting LAZIO. But you should post this idea on the Italian Lazio forums, I'm telling you, you're gonna be a huge hit. Of course, it might be a little tricky to convince those 25000 (?) who have bought a season ticket, to stay at home. Hell, and I don't want to discourage you here, but it might be a little tricky to convince anyone at all really, because as far as I know, the fans go to the stadium to watch LAZIO, you see?

And I see you even start to lie now. Firstly, you weren't going to post anymore, yet here you are, and secondly you literally said that you cannot support Lazio as long as Lotito is president. Then just don't, and find yourself another team with a president who will fulfill all of your dreams.

Boh.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Poor centrocampista. I feel bad for that guy, I really do.
Not only in Svenskafans.com are they angry whit him but now over here too.
Not so clever.


Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
//Glux

When people go on strike is it because they hate their job or certain conditions at their job?

My suggestion is to boycott Lotito and the only way is by boycotting the games until he sells the club not a day longer (for the record I NEVER SPOKE OF A PERMANENT BOYCOTT!!! but of course here no the forum you read what you want to read).

Brilliant idea, boycotting the games! Goddamn, too bad the people in Rome don't come up with these amazing thoughts. Oh, trap, wait, they are supporting LAZIO. But you should post this idea on the Italian Lazio forums, I'm telling you, you're gonna be a huge hit. Of course, it might be a little tricky to convince those 25000 (?) who have bought a season ticket, to stay at home. Hell, and I don't want to discourage you here, but it might be a little tricky to convince anyone at all really, because as far as I know, the fans go to the stadium to watch LAZIO, you see?

And I see you even start to lie now. Firstly, you weren't going to post anymore, yet here you are, and secondly you literally said that you cannot support Lazio as long as Lotito is president. Then just don't, and find yourself another team with a president who will fulfill all of your dreams.

Boh.

- Dude bring something new to the table wonīt you.
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm getting sick reading this thread, everyone is arguing who's a true Laziale who's not. We don't have a right to judge our fellow just because he doesn't support Lotito. But for some reason, I must admit that several Centrocampista point of view is make my sense. In this world of football nowdays what club needs is an ambitious President (things I've said many times), none of Lotito promises he declared during winter market becomes true or at least not yet.

Lucky Strike said:
Quote :
Anyway, I would say - read my Personal Messages again, and try to understand what I was telling you - especially about 'Lazialita'.

Here's a good explanation about Lazialita from Renzo Nostini:
It now starts to be clear what Lazialitā was and is about. It’s about loving the biancoceleste colours, as a symbol of purity; loving sports for all the good they can give to young people; the desire to win, or better to excel, always showing great respect for the opponent. The defeat is part of any sport, and part of life. There is no victory that has not been preceded by a defeat.

To love sport as a mean to shape the body and the mind, the push we need in life to overcome the difficulties we meet every day. To respect the opponents so much to become their friends.


I don't want make this thread worse either!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Ramonelaziali wrote:
I'm getting sick reading this thread, everyone is arguing who's a true Laziale who's not. We don't have a right to judge our fellow just because he doesn't support Lotito. But for some reason, I must admit that several Centrocampista point of view is make my sense. In this world of football nowdays what club needs is an ambitious President (things I've said many times), none of Lotito promises he declared during winter market becomes true or at least not yet.

Lucky Strike said:
Quote :
Anyway, I would say - read my Personal Messages again, and try to understand what I was telling you - especially about 'Lazialita'.

Here's a good explanation about Lazialita from Renzo Nostini:
It now starts to be clear what Lazialitā was and is about. It’s about loving the biancoceleste colours, as a symbol of purity; loving sports for all the good they can give to young people; the desire to win, or better to excel, always showing great respect for the opponent. The defeat is part of any sport, and part of life. There is no victory that has not been preceded by a defeat.

To love sport as a mean to shape the body and the mind, the push we need in life to overcome the difficulties we meet every day. To respect the opponents so much to become their friends.


I don't want make this thread worse either!

Honestly I think Lazialita can be found with fans of all teams but they call it something else. There will always be fairweatherfans but I think itīs safe to assume that people still following Lazio arenīt (fairweatherfans).
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 38
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:37 am

Hahaha...

I had the feeling that other topic was all about the drama... Sleep

Pathetic really...
Back to top Go down
zaak
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 31
Age : 35
Country and city : PA USA
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Guys this is a forum to discuss everything about Lazio and that's what we're doing. I don't think I disrespected anyone in my post, and if I did I apologize for that. We are here to express our opinions and sometimes it's gonna get a little feisty, so I don't understand why some of you keep complaining about us posting in this topic. Just Ignore the thread if it's that annoying to read our posts.

Now getting back to the Lotito issue, Centro in your reply you said Lotito was stubborn but not a capable person! did you mean he wasn't capable because he's not filthy rich or because he's not capable or he doesn't have the business mind to get Lazio to be a top team again? I think and I'm sure many if not the majority in this forum think that Lotito is a very smart successful business man.

Quote :

When the club was sold to Lotito it was impossible for a capable buyer to take over because of the debt - but thatīs solved (and anyone could have done it as long as they where "not rich enuogh")

This does not make sense whatsoever, so basically you're saying if you have 2 businessmen one of them with $200M and the other one with $5 Billions, it's easier for a guy with less money to pay off the debts of the team or manage the club the right way so there's enough income to pay off the debts???? And now that the problem is solved we should kick Lotito out, OK so maybe you should send the guy a letter and say: Mr Lotito the people of Rome are grateful for your help you took the team of the brink of bankruptcy, thank you very much but that's all we need from you now go home. Maybe he would listen to you.

The bad news is that Moratti is loyal to his Club and he would never buy Lazio so sorry to disappoint you, but it will never happen. Btw what would happen to Inter if Morratti decides to stop spending money on the team from his own pocket? Maybe we should be happy that Lotito is trying to build a club that doesn't depend on a person. He's working on a project that would be profitable enough so the Club wouldn't need a filthy rich owner but at the same time would be able to afford world class players. Yes it didn't happen yet, but Rome wasn't built in a day and taking a club from bankruptcy to one of the best teams in the world does not happen in 3 or 5 years.

Ok so we loose 3 games in a row although we weren't playing that bad and all of a sudden all of our players are worthless? We lost Behrami??? no we didn't we sold Behrami and got Licshteiner who proved to be a far better player and for half of what we sold Behrami for. Brocchi was a sub at Milan and he's a sub at Lazio. Cribari is wanted by 2 or 3 big teams in Serie A. Dabo has been one of our top performers this year. Maybe they're not the youngest, but De Silvestre, Lichsteiner, Kolarov, Carrizo, Muslera, Zarate, Foggia, Pandev, Meghni, Diakite, Ledesma are all younger than 25 and most of them are great talents. The only one that we don't own yet is Zarate but if you read the news today his agent said they reached an agreement for a 5 years contract.

Quote :
Stankovic had the decency to "not go" as a complete Bosman. We lost Jimmenez!!!
Are your for real? Are we talking about the same Stankovic that refused to sign another deal and he wanted 2.5 Millions a year? The one who followed Mancini to Inter and new it 6 months before hands? Or Mancini was an angel too? And Lotito Kicked him out? Oh no you can't blame that one on Lotito.... Too bad he wasn't in charge yet

You complain about getting players on loan, maybe you would rather follow in the footsteps of your great President Moratti who spent 15M pound to bring Quaresma who failed to maintain a first team spot and got sent to Chelsea after 4 months. Maybe getting players on loan and then buying them if they do good is not a bad idea after all. Say we paid 10M for Matuzalem for example last summer that would have been a waste, but I'm sure after this year he will go back to spain and all it cost us is around 1M.

It is because of people like Moratti that Platini is trying to put some financial rules on teams, and how much they could spend.

I agree that we're loosing money by not having a sponsor or a TV deal, but you're complaining about giving away free tickets?? Is it better if the stadium is empty? at least we would have more fans than the away team in our own stadium!!

What happens in the locker room is between the Players and the Coach, I don't think the president is hanging out with them every day...

Lotito made some mistakes, but it seems like you're only talking about his mistakes and ignoring all the good things he did.
My friend it's so easy to criticize people, especially someone who was in his situation with all the problems we had a couple years ago.

You talked about his promises that never happen, like raising the salary cap? which was 650k and now is double that? or bringing Players like Zarate and Carrizo and keeping our best players or replacing them with a better player like The Behrami Lichsteiner case?

When you talk about businesses that take loans to make more money, let me tell you a lot of businesses take money and can't make the payments and go out of business and that's what Lotito is trying to do because he's a smart business man. He would take a loan to build the Stadium which is gonna generate enough money for Lazio to be able to raise the salary more and spend more money on buying new players.

I see a bright future for the team with Lotito being our president.

Don't take this personal, but there's a lot of nonsense in your posts and I had to reply to every point you made or at least tried to make...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:03 pm

^^^^^^^^

Well said Zaak!

This is exactly the way I feel, I think we have a very bright future ahead of us too and I'm proud of the fact that we are one of the select few teams that lives within it's means. There may be only 'these' teams left once Platini passes one of his regulations on the big spenders and then they get what they deserve!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 pm

nice to know that i'm not alone, thank u zaak & giolazio... cheers
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:58 pm

zaak wrote:
Guys this is a forum to discuss everything about Lazio and that's what we're doing. I don't think I disrespected anyone in my post, and if I did I apologize for that. We are here to express our opinions and sometimes it's gonna get a little feisty, so I don't understand why some of you keep complaining about us posting in this topic. Just Ignore the thread if it's that annoying to read our posts.

I agree this is a forum and therefore people with different opinions.

zaak wrote:

Now getting back to the Lotito issue, Centro in your reply you said Lotito was stubborn but not a capable person! did you mean he wasn't capable because he's not filthy rich or because he's not capable or he doesn't have the business mind to get Lazio to be a top team again? I think and I'm sure many if not the majority in this forum think that Lotito is a very smart successful business man.

1. I donīt think the majority in this forum thinks anything of Lotito.
2. Ask yourself why itīs impossible to find an article about what Claudio Lotito does for a living - all articles are about Lazio and thatīs what this is to him an ego-booooost!! So he is in garbage disposal and stuff >>> how does that qualify you to run a company like Lazio??



zaak wrote:

Quote :

When the club was sold to Lotito it was impossible for a capable buyer to take over because of the debt - but thatīs solved (and anyone could have done it as long as they where "not rich enuogh")

This does not make sense whatsoever, so basically you're saying if you have 2 businessmen one of them with $200M and the other one with $5 Billions, it's easier for a guy with less money to pay off the debts of the team or manage the club the right way so there's enough income to pay off the debts???? And now that the problem is solved we should kick Lotito out, OK so maybe you should send the guy a letter and say: Mr Lotito the people of Rome are grateful for your help you took the team of the brink of bankruptcy, thank you very much but that's all we need from you now go home. Maybe he would listen to you.

Iīm not saying itīs easier to pay the debt ... learn how to read!! What I said was that it was easier to get a taxdeal with the gov and if you canīt wrap your head around that logic then you are clearly not watching the news lately ... or ever.

Iīm saying Lotito should put up the club for sale and add a 15 - 20mil dollar bonus for the work he put in (the man said he wouldnīt sell Lazio for less then 500mil euros).

zaak wrote:


The bad news is that Moratti is loyal to his Club and he would never buy Lazio so sorry to disappoint you, but it will never happen. Btw what would happen to Inter if Morratti decides to stop spending money on the team from his own pocket? Maybe we should be happy that Lotito is trying to build a club that doesn't depend on a person. He's working on a project that would be profitable enough so the Club wouldn't need a filthy rich owner but at the same time would be able to afford world class players. Yes it didn't happen yet, but Rome wasn't built in a day and taking a club from bankruptcy to one of the best teams in the world does not happen in 3 or 5 years.


Why the fuck should I care about Moratti? If Moratti left Inter today then their budget would go down alot but 1. they would find a new owner 2. they are still miles ahead of us .. basiclly they would have 2 great players on each position instead of 3.

zaak wrote:

Ok so we loose 3 games in a row although we weren't playing that bad and all of a sudden all of our players are worthless? We lost Behrami??? no we didn't we sold Behrami and got Licshteiner who proved to be a far better player and for half of what we sold Behrami for. Brocchi was a sub at Milan and he's a sub at Lazio. Cribari is wanted by 2 or 3 big teams in Serie A. Dabo has been one of our top performers this year. Maybe they're not the youngest, but De Silvestre, Lichsteiner, Kolarov, Carrizo, Muslera, Zarate, Foggia, Pandev, Meghni, Diakite, Ledesma are all younger than 25 and most of them are great talents. The only one that we don't own yet is Zarate but if you read the news today his agent said they reached an agreement for a 5 years contract.

- We didnīt sell Behrami we lost him (we got some money for him but nothing near his value).
- Licht was a gamble that paid of. I wouldnīt say that heīs better then Behrami and btw his price was lower then ― of what we sold Behrami.
- Cribari is wanted by 2 - 3 big teams in serie A ... you are on drugs.
- Dabo might be a top performer in our team but our team is behind teams like Cagliari and Atalanta so whatīs your point?
- you bring up Zarate, Pandev, Ledesma which are all players where the contractsituation is very unclear.
- Kolarov is just bad, Meghni is constantly injured, Foggia is on the bench, DeSilvestri is a mascot and nothing else so far.
- Oh Zarates agent said they have a 5 year contract with Lazio :) you are funny

zaak wrote:

Quote :
Stankovic had the decency to "not go" as a complete Bosman. We lost Jimmenez!!!
Are your for real? Are we talking about the same Stankovic that refused to sign another deal and he wanted 2.5 Millions a year? The one who followed Mancini to Inter and new it 6 months before hands? Or Mancini was an angel too? And Lotito Kicked him out? Oh no you can't blame that one on Lotito.... Too bad he wasn't in charge yet

- Stankovic could have left for free (he didnīt we got pandev and some cash).
- Mancini new he was going to be Inters next coach and wanted Stankovic to join - nothing strange there.

Maybe you donīt remember the times when Lazio was under siege (between Cragnotti - Lotito). Everybody raped Lazio ... everybody but the players. I can never blame Stankovic or Mancini for anything. The only player that disgusts me is Nedved for pretending that he never played at Lazio.

zaak wrote:

You complain about getting players on loan, maybe you would rather follow in the footsteps of your great President Moratti who spent 15M pound to bring Quaresma who failed to maintain a first team spot and got sent to Chelsea after 4 months. Maybe getting players on loan and then buying them if they do good is not a bad idea after all. Say we paid 10M for Matuzalem for example last summer that would have been a waste, but I'm sure after this year he will go back to spain and all it cost us is around 1M.

- Again how little are you paying your drugsupplier??
- For every Quaresma there is a Maicon.

zaak wrote:

It is because of people like Moratti that Platini is trying to put some financial rules on teams, and how much they could spend.

- Yeah Platini is an angel .. no heīs a jedi ... no heīs a politician and all politicians are dirty. I trust him just 8% more then Moggi.

zaak wrote:

I agree that we're loosing money by not having a sponsor or a TV deal, but you're complaining about giving away free tickets?? Is it better if the stadium is empty? at least we would have more fans than the away team in our own stadium!!

- Oh you agree!!!

zaak wrote:

What happens in the locker room is between the Players and the Coach, I don't think the president is hanging out with them every day...

- Do you think maybe when players and Coaches are treated like Rocchi, DiCanio, Caso, Mutarelli, Firmani etc etc the atmosphere gets bad?? do you think that not having a long term contract makes you disloyal to the club?? do you think that these are some of the problems that maybe an owner should correct .... do you think at all?

zaak wrote:

Lotito made some mistakes, but it seems like you're only talking about his mistakes and ignoring all the good things he did.
My friend it's so easy to criticize people, especially someone who was in his situation with all the problems we had a couple years ago.

- not even gonna comment this one.

zaak wrote:

You talked about his promises that never happen, like raising the salary cap? which was 650k and now is double that? or bringing Players like Zarate and Carrizo and keeping our best players or replacing them with a better player like The Behrami Lichsteiner case?

- First of all Behrami is better then Licht.
- Second Licht was a gamble and everyone thought that DeSilvestri was going to get his place back (Licht was a backup for DeSilvestri).
- Maybe in theory the salary cap is 2x what it was but what does that matter when no players reach the salary cap.

When you talk about businesses that take loans to make more money, let me tell you a lot of businesses take money and can't make the payments and go out of business and that's what Lotito is trying to do because he's a smart business man. He would take a loan to build the Stadium which is gonna generate enough money for Lazio to be able to raise the salary more and spend more money on buying new players.

zaak wrote:

I see a bright future for the team with Lotito being our president.

- In 5years Lotito will be a bad memory not the president of this great club.

zaak wrote:

Don't take this personal, but there's a lot of nonsense in your posts and I had to reply to every point you made or at least tried to make...


- Do take this personal:

Iīm smarter then you, I will always win a war of words with you and just because you replied alot of what I said doesnīt make my post less valid - you just couldnīt interpret it.

Too bad itīs like the wise man said "donīt argue with a fool because people from a distant doesnīt know who is who". (that means my reply to your reply wonīt matter).
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Blah blah blah!

I love it how you know you are smarter than someone else based on one post, but then again I think Zaak's post made ten times as much sense as any of your's have!
Anyway who am I to judge that great mind of yours? You will only come back and say how much smarter you are than me or anyone else who has a difference of opinion. Sleep

By the way, the best part of your post:

centrocampista wrote:

- not even gonna comment this one.

Try this some more!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm

centrocampista: so much smarter than the rest of us, his posts are filled with facts he thinks he knows or has dreamed up when in reality he knows sweet FA about Lazio.

Funny guy.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Blah blah blah!

I love it how you know you are smarter than someone else based on one post, but then again I think Zaak's post made ten times as much sense as any of your's have!
Anyway who am I to judge that great mind of yours? You will only come back and say how much smarter you are than me or anyone else who has a difference of opinion. Sleep

By the way, the best part of your post:

centrocampista wrote:

- not even gonna comment this one.

Try this some more!

If you thought Zaaks post made 10 times as much sense as any of mine have then you are an idiot aswell.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:56 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Blah blah blah!

I love it how you know you are smarter than someone else based on one post, but then again I think Zaak's post made ten times as much sense as any of your's have!
Anyway who am I to judge that great mind of yours? You will only come back and say how much smarter you are than me or anyone else who has a difference of opinion. Sleep

By the way, the best part of your post:

centrocampista wrote:

- not even gonna comment this one.

Try this some more!

If you thought Zaaks post made 10 times as much sense as any of mine have then you are an idiot aswell.

Cheers.

Your welcome!

Small tip, before calling anyone else an idiot, look in the mirror at the complete and utter genius who started a "This is my last post blah blah blah" topic, hoping that some members would pray for you to reconsider, and upon realising that everyone was quite pleased with your decision you kept on posting anyway!

Instead of spitting the dummy why not get rid of it all together?

(I wonder if I meant 'dummy' metaphorically) Twisted Evil

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:07 am

Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Blah blah blah!

I love it how you know you are smarter than someone else based on one post, but then again I think Zaak's post made ten times as much sense as any of your's have!
Anyway who am I to judge that great mind of yours? You will only come back and say how much smarter you are than me or anyone else who has a difference of opinion. Sleep

By the way, the best part of your post:

centrocampista wrote:

- not even gonna comment this one.

Try this some more!

If you thought Zaaks post made 10 times as much sense as any of mine have then you are an idiot aswell.

Cheers.

Your welcome!

Small tip, before calling anyone else an idiot, look in the mirror at the complete and utter genius who started a "This is my last post blah blah blah" topic, hoping that some members would pray for you to reconsider, and upon realising that everyone was quite pleased with your decision you kept on posting anyway!

Instead of spitting the dummy why not get rid of it all together?

(I wonder if I meant 'dummy' metaphorically) Twisted Evil

I havenīt posted anything but I had to reply when I was attacked by Zaak.
Back to top Go down
Thiago
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 27
Country and city : Brasil
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am

I'm not here to discuss all points of this whole history, because I can't say I understand the whole situation about our bankruptcy/Lotito takeover. I don't have much info about it.

But one thing is for sure;
Lotito may be a horrible supporter, we can't see a heart in his project but, as far as I know, we had economical problems. And economical problems are solved with the brain, not the heart. I know many will say we are losing our identity, but I think we have much more identity than Inter/Milan/Juventus. More than 90% of the supporters of the big 3 Italians around here are glory hunters. That's for sure. But the few Laziali I know are definitely supporting LA LAZIO.

Anyway, I'm supporting La Lazio and always will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
Please don't hurt her.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Zetterberg hurt
» Downie Hurt?
» Abby Wambach hurt
» Will leaving my golf clubs in the trunk of my car hurt them?
» Has Oliver McCall ever looked hurt in the ring?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: