Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 am

Listen!

I hope Im wrong ok. I hope that Lotito turns out to be a good president. Problem is that so far he has been the opposite of what we are looking for.

However there is a huge window of opportunity to prove us, the fans that distrust him, wrong.

Sign Zarate.
Extend with Ledesma and Pandev.
Bring in a central defender a left fullback and Veron.

That might sound like alot but infact Lotito has taken credits for above mentioned players for years now and to be quite frank that team would still only be good enough to fight for places 5 - 8.
Back to top Go down
nonmollaremai12
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 20
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:10 pm

A real lazio tifoso support his team in the good times and especially in the bad ones!!!!
People who comes to the stadium only when they'are winning and don't come to the stadium any more, when they have a bad period, they aren't real tifosi and can stay at home ALWAYS!!!!

SIAMO SEMPRE CON VOI! FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Zaak Im sorry for my bad language :(

Im frustrated with the situation (not that its an excuse to behave like an idiot).

Forza Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
zaak
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 31
Country and city : PA USA
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 am

No Problem buddy, I hope you understand I wasn't trying to attack you personally, I was just disagreeing with what you said.
We all want the best for Lazio, and the team is not doing great right so everyone is frustrated. Good win today though and hopefully that bad streak is behind us now...............
Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:03 am

Well back to the topic.

I think its utter shame to see fans supporting the opposite side. Our team is very young and the players need motivation and support by our fans for them to chase a win. The players need to know that the fans are behind them through good times and bad times.

We need to look at the English premiership fans. They are sincere fans. Apart from Newcastle fans, hehe, dreamers. Keegan days are gone, (Newcastle fans on here, pretend you didnt hear what I just said Suspect )

Take a look at the game today in the Coppa Italia semi finals against Juve. The fans were in jubilant mood. I loved every minute of it and made me proud to be a Laziale. The fans want the cup so badly. We need to behave like this. hmm unless they were happy to see Lotito receiving punishment. Well anyway we played really well and the fans seem to be happy that the bad spell has gone. We won against Lecce and Bologna. And now Juve too. Good winning streak.

FORZA LAZIO.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:05 pm

centrocampista wrote:
In 2000 when Real won the CL our earnings where the second highest despite the fact that we only reached the quarter finals. Do you know how money Siemens paid us when they where our sponsor? do you know how much our current sponsor are paying.

Fck when I say our market value could be 10 times higher Im probably giving you low numbers!!

Actually you can give any number you want, but ten times higher is already unrealistically high. True dat, that ten is a low number since it's the tenth smallest which exists. Wink These days it's just impossible to get a high profile sponsor such as Siemens and I remind you of that little thing called world economic crises. We are not the only team having problems finding money, I can tell you that first hand, since I'm very much involved in a Champions League side in a different sport. Although amounts might be smaller the problem is the same. And please stop comparing things with what happened almost ten years ago. Now we are spending wisely and at least not losing money. I rather finish tenth, build a new stadium and have a secured future with Lotito as a president, than overinvesting, going brankrupt and play in Serie B. Everyone who calls Lotito names has no clue at all about sports in combination with business. Get your information straight first, then come back.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
In 2000 when Real won the CL our earnings where the second highest despite the fact that we only reached the quarter finals. Do you know how money Siemens paid us when they where our sponsor? do you know how much our current sponsor are paying.

Fck when I say our market value could be 10 times higher Im probably giving you low numbers!!

Actually you can give any number you want, but ten times higher is already unrealistically high. True dat, that ten is a low number since it's the tenth smallest which exists. Wink These days it's just impossible to get a high profile sponsor such as Siemens and I remind you of that little thing called world economic crises. We are not the only team having problems finding money, I can tell you that first hand, since I'm very much involved in a Champions League side in a different sport. Although amounts might be smaller the problem is the same. And please stop comparing things with what happened almost ten years ago. Now we are spending wisely and at least not losing money. I rather finish tenth, build a new stadium and have a secured future with Lotito as a president, than overinvesting, going brankrupt and play in Serie B. Everyone who calls Lotito names has no clue at all about sports in combination with business. Get your information straight first, then come back.

You must be running a cornershop?
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt her.   Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Do I have to understand your statement? Wink
Back to top Go down