HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 You lied Lotito.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 206
Age : 25
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Claudio Lotito: Be Patient, Lazio Will Be A Great Club Again
Lazio president Claudio Lotito insists that his club will be a force to be reckoned with in the future, but it will take time...
Currently, Lazio are going through a difficult period, having been out-played in three matches on the trot, losing heavily to Cagliari, Sampdoria and Milan. It is a disappointing time for Biancocelesti fans, as their team started this season in impressive fashion.

"We are experiencing a period in which we have achieved very little," admitted Lazio president Claudio Lotito to Radio Kiss Kiss. "The same team has previously shown the ability to obtain positive results."

Lotito remains confident that his Eagles will one day soar at the top of football again. "You will see, the club will be a force over time that will not fear anyone in economic terms or in terms of football," he stated.

"We want to revive this club to an international level, and we are striving to do so through the management of the stadium. However, to do this type of thing takes time; do not forget the condition the club was in when I took over and what condition it is now."

Lazio have the tough task of facing Fiorentina this weekend, who recently collected a 3-1 in away to Bologna.

Adam Scime, Goal.com
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 am

Lucky Strike wrote:
I'm not going to waste anymore words on it

A wise decision. Don`t waste them in the near future, please.
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:41 am

c. testa wrote:


I wear my colours as often as possible, whether we win 3-0 or lose 3-0

I'm ashamed of Lazio's performance too but not ashamed to be laziale

there's a difference and if you only show up when the team wins, tht isn't what LA LAZIO represents

if ppl laugh at you then tell them vaffanculo, they took the easy road supporting big clubs because they win.

That's we call Lazialita.

Lotito has ruled Lazio for almost 5 years and he never give us any biggest signing, he kind of man who won't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Ramonelaziali wrote:
c. testa wrote:


I wear my colours as often as possible, whether we win 3-0 or lose 3-0

I'm ashamed of Lazio's performance too but not ashamed to be laziale

there's a difference and if you only show up when the team wins, tht isn't what LA LAZIO represents

if ppl laugh at you then tell them vaffanculo, they took the easy road supporting big clubs because they win.

That's we call Lazialita.

Lotito has ruled Lazio for almost 5 years and he never give us any biggest signing, he kind of man who won't be trusted.

And do you know why, my friend? Try to think, very hard, why it is that a club like Lazio cannot buy big names at this very moment. Think. Try. Please.

This forum used to be a pleasure to read, now it's just frustrating me. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 pm

I don't hate Lotito or want him to get out from Lazio but what I need as Laziale is a dedication from Lotito, I want an ambitious President that we used to have back in 90s. If this situation doesn't change we never go far, we're stuck. Regardless, we must salute Lotito because he saved Lazio from bankruptcy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Ramonelaziali wrote:
I don't hate Lotito or want him to get out from Lazio but what I need as Laziale is a dedication from Lotito, I want an ambitious President that we used to have back in 90s. If this situation doesn't change we never go far, we're stuck. Regardless, we must salute Lotito because he saved Lazio from bankruptcy.

- Plans to build a brand new stadium.
- Great actions for season tickets holders to bring back the fans to the stadium and be there for the team.
- Only this year incoming transfers of Zarate, Matuzalem, Carrizo, Lichtsteiner. Plus Foggia, Radu, Brocchi.
- Opening of brand new Lazio shops in Rome.

Just from the top of my head. Basically the ambition to get back in Europe. Every thinking person, however, knows that this cannot happen in two, three, four years - especially when you start off with no money. Hell, with huge debts. We're building a future, be patient. Ups and downs, it's life.

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
nando
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 58
Age : 29
Country and city : Montreal
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
Ramonelaziali wrote:
I don't hate Lotito or want him to get out from Lazio but what I need as Laziale is a dedication from Lotito, I want an ambitious President that we used to have back in 90s. If this situation doesn't change we never go far, we're stuck. Regardless, we must salute Lotito because he saved Lazio from bankruptcy.

- Plans to build a brand new stadium.
- Great actions for season tickets holders to bring back the fans to the stadium and be there for the team.
- Only this year incoming transfers of Zarate, Matuzalem, Carrizo, Lichtsteiner. Plus Foggia, Radu, Brocchi.
- Opening of brand new Lazio shops in Rome.

Just from the top of my head. Basically the ambition to get back in Europe. Every thinking person, however, knows that this cannot happen in two, three, four years - especially when you start off with no money. Hell, with huge debts. We're building a future, be patient. Ups and downs, it's life.

FORZA LAZIO!

well said.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Fully in agreement.

At the end of the day, Lotito has revolutionised the club and moved it forward. Fair dues, he's made some major F-up's along the way but that is only natural.

Whatever his motives are, he has to make us a truly big club if he wishes to succeed. Thus, he has my support at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Lucky Strike wrote:
Ramonelaziali wrote:
I don't hate Lotito or want him to get out from Lazio but what I need as Laziale is a dedication from Lotito, I want an ambitious President that we used to have back in 90s. If this situation doesn't change we never go far, we're stuck. Regardless, we must salute Lotito because he saved Lazio from bankruptcy.

- Plans to build a brand new stadium.
- Great actions for season tickets holders to bring back the fans to the stadium and be there for the team.
- Only this year incoming transfers of Zarate, Matuzalem, Carrizo, Lichtsteiner. Plus Foggia, Radu, Brocchi.
- Opening of brand new Lazio shops in Rome.

Just from the top of my head. Basically the ambition to get back in Europe. Every thinking person, however, knows that this cannot happen in two, three, four years - especially when you start off with no money. Hell, with huge debts. We're building a future, be patient. Ups and downs, it's life.

FORZA LAZIO!

1. Plans to build a new stadium?? I want the shovel in the ground before I give him ANY credit in this matter .. I have plans to win the nobel prize in medicine. but thatīs not likely to happen is it.

2. Great actions for season ticket holders - oh how hard is it to give away tickets? ... thatīs 0 for 2 so far.

3. Foggia came with the Oddo swap and Lotito doesnīt really want him here (remember he was sent to Cagliari), Matuzalem and Zarate are LOAN deals and Carizzo hasnīt been as good as we expected him to be. Thatīs 0 for 3 so far.

4. Opening a Lazioshop in Rome .. well give the man a big round of applause!! how hard is that? is it say as hard as running a website?? because he canīt seem to get that one going.

And by the way what happened to the shirtsponsor??

0 /3 is not good.

Lotito Vattene!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Ramonelaziali wrote:
I don't hate Lotito or want him to get out from Lazio but what I need as Laziale is a dedication from Lotito, I want an ambitious President that we used to have back in 90s. If this situation doesn't change we never go far, we're stuck. Regardless, we must salute Lotito because he saved Lazio from bankruptcy.

- Plans to build a brand new stadium.
- Great actions for season tickets holders to bring back the fans to the stadium and be there for the team.
- Only this year incoming transfers of Zarate, Matuzalem, Carrizo, Lichtsteiner. Plus Foggia, Radu, Brocchi.
- Opening of brand new Lazio shops in Rome.

Just from the top of my head. Basically the ambition to get back in Europe. Every thinking person, however, knows that this cannot happen in two, three, four years - especially when you start off with no money. Hell, with huge debts. We're building a future, be patient. Ups and downs, it's life.

FORZA LAZIO!

1. Plans to build a new stadium?? I want the shovel in the ground before I give him ANY credit in this matter .. I have plans to win the nobel prize in medicine. but thatīs not likely to happen is it.

You're making conclusions without any proof, any reason, nevermind any argumentation. 0 out of 1.

Quote :
2. Great actions for season ticket holders - oh how hard is it to give away tickets? ... thatīs 0 for 2 so far.

How hard is it? What does that have to do with anything. The fact is that he did it, he gave amazingly cheap tickets to the loyal people who were there in the past years, to children, to women. I don't see why you're trying to go against this. 0 out of 2.

Quote :
3. Foggia came with the Oddo swap and Lotito doesnīt really want him here (remember he was sent to Cagliari), Matuzalem and Zarate are LOAN deals and Carizzo hasnīt been as good as we expected him to be. Thatīs 0 for 3 so far.

Whether Lotito likes him or not has, again, nothing to do with anything. Foggia's at Lazio, basta. Matuzalem and Zarate are on loan deals, what's your point? We don't have the money to pay, say, 30 million at once (you know the reason for that?). Is that so hard to get, or are you just trying to be difficult? Carrizo hasn't been as good as we expected? What on earth has that to do with anything. Every single fan of Lazio was delighted with this transfer, and it simply was a very good transfer. Again, I have no idea what your problem is, here. You only focus on the negative (or you try at least), and I have no clue why. And to be honest it doesn't look like you have a clue either. 0 out of 3.

Quote :
4. Opening a Lazioshop in Rome .. well give the man a big round of applause!! how hard is that? is it say as hard as running a website?? because he canīt seem to get that one going.

Your 'argumentation' is getting rather pathetic. And if you didn't know, the website was completely re-newed before the season, and Lotito brought in specialists to focus on the communication in Lazio. 0 out of 4. Not good.

You call yourself Laziale, I'm sorry but I doubt you are. Still waiting for the Personal Message by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:34 pm

@ Lucky Strike, you make a straight point by describing those writing.

@ Centrocampista, we have suffered more than what we're suffering now (remember the 80s). I haven't born that year but I'm really assured my fellow Laziali at that time would show their dedication through bad times.

Me and just like you Centrocampiste isn't living at Rome, indeed. We're seperated thousand kilometers away from centre of Rome so then the informations we receive tends to bias. Of course, there are plenty Lotito deeds I wouldn't agree but who would take over Lazio when everyone keep away? that's him, Lotito.

LOTITO VATTENE!! Let's wait in 5 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You lied Lotito.   Today at 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
You lied Lotito.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Rate The Song Above You

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: