HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sosa119
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 37
Country and city : Dubai, UAE
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Addicted2Lazio wrote:
sosa119 wrote:
he was ood but wont be much apreciated with this dead end team.

What you really mean by Dead end team?? scratch


al wasel is the club of peasants. they have enough problems with the fans , admin, and the players...

they are the same team that rioted and striked (the players) when they didnt like the coach
and when the coach was sacked the first team admin said, " i was affraid the players would turn their backs on the team and purposly loose" that shows their proffesionalisim.

and to add more.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 pm

That was Iman Mob`ali in the picture of the game behind fabio, No23 cheers Surprised
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Once agian Thanks to our arab friends in Dubai.

DAJE FIRMANI! I LOVE YOU!!!


Back to top Go down
Addicted2Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 31
Country and city : Dubai
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm

sosa119 wrote:
Addicted2Lazio wrote:
sosa119 wrote:
he was ood but wont be much apreciated with this dead end team.

What you really mean by Dead end team?? scratch


al wasel is the club of peasants. they have enough problems with the fans , admin, and the players...

they are the same team that rioted and striked (the players) when they didnt like the coach
and when the coach was sacked the first team admin said, " i was affraid the players would turn their backs on the team and purposly loose" that shows their proffesionalisim.

and to add more.

Admin.. who dont have problem with them huh!!
Players... Season stopped for 50 days of course change will happen
FANS... well they are very loyal as I can see.. not to add that the team won the cup on 2007.

there coach was ***** and everyone know that at least the management got into action and replaced him before more damage happen.
scratch

Where are you from??
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 31
Country and city : Dubai
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
That was Iman Mob`ali in the picture of the game behind fabio, No23 cheers Surprised
Yes he was great on that match.. he created the goal !!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Behind any argument regarding the coach the team the managers of al Wasl..

I received a sms message this morning ( 6 .oo) from Fabio:

Hi Paole',
Everything is fine .I played and i have fun with the new Team.
I was surprised that the fans called me! Also ppl says Forza Lazio!
Nice people beautiful city. Miss all and Lazio . Ciao


cheers

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Then he got our messages?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Addicted2Lazio wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
That was Iman Mob`ali in the picture of the game behind fabio, No23 cheers Surprised
Yes he was great on that match.. he created the goal !!

in iran we have rumors that newly Iranian players in u.a.e fired one by one bc of lake of abilities, like Enayati & Madanchi & ... is that true?

But i dont think so as they are great player for example last season madanchi was best foreigner player of there, i think it is bc of political issues.
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 31
Country and city : Dubai
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 pm

More match pic:



Thank you fabio..




Thanks to (dar3 alwasal).. for the picture
Back to top Go down
sosa119
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 37
Country and city : Dubai, UAE
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Addicted2Lazio wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
That was Iman Mob`ali in the picture of the game behind fabio, No23 cheers Surprised
Yes he was great on that match.. he created the goal !!

in iran we have rumors that newly Iranian players in u.a.e fired one by one bc of lake of abilities, like Enayati & Madanchi & ... is that true?

But i dont think so as they are great player for example last season madanchi was best foreigner player of there, i think it is bc of political issues.

maadanchi is an amazing player. and enayeti has attitude problem.

however they were fired cuz madaanchi declared that his dream is to play for al jazira, in a fashion that was uncalled for in a post match interview.

and as for enayati it seems he did not live up to his potential and was a bit lazy when it came to work progress.

i think madanchi has big future but only if he goes to small europeon clubs to start from scratch
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks to all helping me and Corriede dello sport for this article. www.corrieredellosport.it


By CDS February 7th 2009

A Arab world for Firmani


_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 31
Country and city : Dubai
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Great cheers
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 31
Country and city : Dubai
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm

alot of you guys wanted to see how fabio did in the match here is a video. thanks to (al3arsh alwaslawi)


Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Thanks for the video.
In my eyes he looked to do a good game, he was creativ and playd good football.
Hehe, he just come to the team and he is in first 11 directly, that's fun.
FORZA POWER FIRMANI!
Back to top Go down
Terzino
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 41
Age : 26
Country and city : Canada, St-Léonard/Italia, San Bartolomeo In Galdo
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Addicted2Lazio wrote:
alot of you guys wanted to see how fabio did in the match here is a video. thanks to (al3arsh alwaslawi)

awesome, thanks for the video!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 am

Great Video and good sound! who did it?

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 31
Country and city : Dubai
Laziale since : Birth
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:51 am

a member from alwasel team fourm.. called (al3arsh alwaslawi) = Alwasal Qrown
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Thank you for the video! I like the way he made Madanchi upset Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 am

Ermetico wrote:
Behind any argument regarding the coach the team the managers of al Wasl..

I received a sms message this morning ( 6 .oo) from Fabio:

Hi Paole',
Everything is fine .I played and i have fun with the new Team.
I was surprised that the fans called me! Also ppl says Forza Lazio!
Nice people beautiful city. Miss all and Lazio . Ciao


cheers
this is touching! Crying or Very sad
i think i will go watch a game soon to see him in person and shout FORZA LAZIO from the stadium!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Forza Firmani, go find some sheik that will buy Lazio. Make sure that he got a lot of money and oil as well.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:43 am

Fabio is in Rome since yesterday.
He has been invited in major lazio and sport talk shows for a long interview about his new experience in Duba and Al wasl Team.
Unbeliavable how sincere this guy is!
He talked for almost 45 minutes about Al Wasl, The atmosphere, the warm welcome from the managers....and he was impressed by supporters.
He did not expect ppl calling his name in the stadium and on the way out in the dressing room.
Simply amazed buy all in Dubai!

He said that for his is not a vacation or a way out from Lazio.
He said that he will play for Al Wasl as he play here because he respect the new " home " and new supporters.
Only one point he underlined: Lazio is my Team and will be forever the same in my soul.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 am

Ermetico wrote:
Fabio is in Rome since yesterday.
He has been invited in major lazio and sport talk shows for a long interview about his new experience in Duba and Al wasl Team.
Unbeliavable how sincere this guy is!
He talked for almost 45 minutes about Al Wasl, The atmosphere, the warm welcome from the managers....and he was impressed by supporters.
He did not expect ppl calling his name in the stadium and on the way out in the dressing room.
Simply amazed buy all in Dubai!

He said that for his is not a vacation or a way out from Lazio.
He said that he will play for Al Wasl as he play here because he respect the new " home " and new supporters.
Only one point he underlined: Lazio is my Team and will be forever the same in my soul.

What a guy...we need these kind of guys in the team. But I understand he needed to get some playing time...
Back to top Go down
Jorma-setä
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 38
Age : 33
Country and city : Helsinki, Finlandia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Grande Firmani, the guy has a huge Laziale heart. I remember meeting him few times and he always is ready for a chat with fans, a great guy, it seems to me. All the best to him.

Jofo wrote:
Forza Firmani, go find some sheik that will buy Lazio. Make sure that he got a lot of money and oil as well.
This is not football.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 am

sosa119 wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Addicted2Lazio wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
That was Iman Mob`ali in the picture of the game behind fabio, No23 cheers Surprised
Yes he was great on that match.. he created the goal !!

in iran we have rumors that newly Iranian players in u.a.e fired one by one bc of lake of abilities, like Enayati & Madanchi & ... is that true?

But i dont think so as they are great player for example last season madanchi was best foreigner player of there, i think it is bc of political issues.

maadanchi is an amazing player. and enayeti has attitude problem.

however they were fired cuz madaanchi declared that his dream is to play for al jazira, in a fashion that was uncalled for in a post match interview.

and as for enayati it seems he did not live up to his potential and was a bit lazy when it came to work progress.

i think madanchi has big future but only if he goes to small europeon clubs to start from scratch


I think u.a.e clubs are a bit stupid!

They pay alot of money to Iranian players like Mobali. Madanchi , Kazemian and...

These players neved even been invited to iranian national team

They are not really good players, i don’t know why arab clubs buy them!!!

Anyway, is alwasl participated in Asian Champions League?

Good Luck Firmani
Back to top Go down
firmani04
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 1
Age : 35
Country and city : Canada, toronto
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Grande lazio   Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Forza fabio All the best in dubai i'll see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl   Today at 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
Fabio Firmani in Al Wasl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fabio Quagliarella would love but surely not
» Fabio Borini
» National events 2008/2009
» TEB 2012
» Fabio Borini

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: