HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Official website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Official website   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Another promise made by Lotito...I don't know what to say,but we deserve more.It's not like building a new stadium,'it's just a site.A club with such a history,ambition deserves to have a decent site.I think this not about money,this is the reality;the reality about Lotito!
Any news about the site?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
Another promise made by Lotito...I don't know what to say,but we deserve more.It's not like building a new stadium,'it's just a site.A club with such a history,ambition deserves to have a decent site.I think this not about money,this is the reality;the reality about Lotito!
Any news about the site?

They try, they try, they try. Sigh.

The website was completely updated before the season. Lotito also brought in communication specialists.

I do agree that the website is not that good in terms of 'news'.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Are we actually going to open a new topic for every problem with Lazio or Lotito. There are already numerous topics on the website. The forum is getting really messy!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 am

This is not about Lotito,but if you say this is a mess,then ok.I thought the official site is a thing about we can discuss,but it seems I was wrong.Sorry...Probably you're writing only smart things.But if there is another topic with this,then excuse me.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 am

Giolazio wrote:
Are we actually going to open a new topic for every problem with Lazio or Lotito.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi.
1) The SS Lazio web site issue has been discussed many times in this forum and it is a neverending story,.
2) This topic could be open in a different section because here we should talk about the squad...
3) No need to create arguments for this issue -----


Ps. As u can see there is a lot of space in the forum and most of it is used for arguments between supporters.
Time, efforts, anger, ad so on are wasted for this arguments but , for what i can see no one has show any proposal, idea, plan to do something for LF as a new portal web site or for other missions .
We have ppl with lot of skill but no one seem godd to design a Site? or ready to help? ...
Only few are active .

The meaning of my answer is: sometimes use your energy for different missions.

Thanks and sorry if a am a little rude and straight.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:
This is not about Lotito,but if you say this is a mess,then ok.I thought the official site is a thing about we can discuss,but it seems I was wrong.Sorry...Probably you're writing only smart things.But if there is another topic with this,then excuse me.

There is another topic already and take a wild guess who opened it??
http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/only-ss-lazio-f1/official-website-of-lazio-t552.htm

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Chill out for christ sake..Ermetico, Sile, Gio. There are a bunch of topics here..it`s very hard to know them all.
If i recall..you guys (Ermetico most of it) didnt sound that "straight" when everyone opened topics about "Lazio songs" and some of us were doing their best to post them (with lyrics as well) in the right place. But whatever.... no comment. Guess when 2 hate a person..100 must hate that person as well, no matter what he said or what he`s doing. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Official website   Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Chill out for christ sake..Ermetico, Sile, Gio. There are a bunch of topics here..it`s very hard to know them all.
If i recall..you guys (Ermetico most of it) didnt sound that "straight" when everyone opened topics about "Lazio songs" and some of us were doing their best to post them (with lyrics as well) in the right place. But whatever.... no comment. Guess when 2 hate a person..100 must hate that person as well, no matter what he said or what he`s doing. Pathetic.

1. The guy opened the same topic earlier and now get's all fussy when someone comments there already is an existing topic. There is a search option on the forum if you are this forgetful.

2. What's pathetic is that you call upon yourself to defend someone who doesn't even call for your help and make claims of "hate" and similar.

This thread needs to be closed/merged/deleted as soon as possible.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official website   Today at 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Official website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Harrogate Town AFC Official Website Archive
» Daisuke Takahashi Official Website
» MINI Motorsport website goes live!
» Figure skaters official websites
» cill dara betting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LAZIO EXTRA :: SS Lazio on the internet.-
Jump to: