AuthorMessage
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Yes i also think its wise to sack him in the end of this season but if we keep losing then we dont need to sack him in the end. We can start with Del Nero and Manfredini from Serie-B.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am

Sile wrote:
LazioS70 wrote:
Starting from scratch sounds just fine.

For next season maybe

This "maybe" is scaring. Do you really think that Rossi have more to give to this squad?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 am

I actually think we might end up in a situation where Rossi stays for a new period. If we get to Europe, he has reached the goal put up and the chance is that Lotito makes his contract longer...a bit scary considering last years 12th position and this years poor run...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 am

Sacking Delio right now is a bad solution. Look at the long run. We must look for a quality coach with experience, low salary and a willingness to take a team that is riding on fumes. We can't take any SerieA coach right now as the rules prohibit a coach training two SerieA teams in the same season. So a temporary solution until the summer and then get a real coach can be a tricky way to go, but realistically it can only be bad.

Wait to see how this season pans out, it might still work, couple of victories here and there plus the coppa plus the derby... it's not over yet.

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:05 am

Considering how we played last eight games, I see no light to this season. I hate to be pessimist, but I'm realist also, I really can't see how Rossi could change things around. I just don't think he is the man for it. What's worrying is that we played like this last season also, one good game, then four really embarrasing performance by the players....Rossi must motivate them and work on a way to solve this rollecroster habbit that we manage to create, I really can't explain how can we trash Torino on a Wednesday night in the Coppa and then play sh1t on the Sunday the same week?
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:22 am

Sile wrote:
Sacking Delio right now is a bad solution.

=)))))))))))))))))))))))
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And some guys around here things that i should "express myself better". I wonder if that guy who said that will try to "express better" when it comes to monkeys ... for me, this is the real thing that makes no sense.

....is a bad solution =))))))))))))))) sorry this is too funny..it looks like it`s a Lazio Comedy forum ..not a real one.

Good bye all .. can`t read this forum anymore.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Sile wrote:

=)))))))))))))))))))))))
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And some guys around here things that i should "express myself better". I wonder if that guy who said that will try to "express better" when it comes to monkeys ... for me, this is the real thing that makes no sense.

....is a bad solution =))))))))))))))) sorry this is too funny..it looks like it`s a Lazio Comedy forum ..not a real one.

Out of all your ridiculous comments, that takes the biscuit.

Sile said more in his post than what you quoted and you choose to "express" yourself "better" through a bunch of meaningless, senseless smileys.

This is a "forum" as you correctly pointed out. FORUM: an meeting place where topics are discussed. Unfortunately in your dictionary it reads: FORUM: online place where I can say what I like and have a go at everyone else at the first opportunity.

Can we please get back to good discussion and avoid taking people's words and twisting them to suit ourselves? You've done it to me, you've done it to Sile, who's next on your list?

Let's move on...
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:08 am

OK you guys who still think rossi isnt a problem here. Lets see what happens in Lecce. If we even get a poor draw i will just laugh( on rossi not on LAZIO).
And i also think he cant motivate the players.
So lets see what happens in the next game and then we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Good riddance.

If you read my post I haven't said anything about Delio being the problem or not, I was just expressing my doubt on bringing a replacement in mid February because of the options for the substitute are not impressive.

And about Delio being a part of the problem or being the problem altogether, I have my doubts. He's not perfect but after watching the games carefully I always come to a conclusion that we concede goals from such idiotic not-even-half-chances, and we miss 200% chances. Not really much he can do about that. It's the fact that in 90 minutes of football we have 15 chances and the opponent has just one shot on target and the game ends 1-1 that makes me wonder. This team hasn't matured yet, they're still wet behind the ears. Here's what Pandev has to say
http://www.goal.com/en/news/698/lazio/2009/02/16/1112966/lazio-are-only-missing-a-win-goran-pandev
And Rocchi
http://www.goal.com/en/news/698/lazio/2009/02/16/1112996/rocchi-lazio-still-aiming-for-uefa-cup-qualification
And De Silvestri
http://www.goal.com/en/news/698/lazio/2009/02/17/1113526/lorenzo-de-silvestri-still-targeting-a-uefa-cup-spot-for-lazio

So let us all just calm down a little.

Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Sile wrote:
Sacking Delio right now is a bad solution. Look at the long run. We must look for a quality coach with experience, low salary and a willingness to take a team that is riding on fumes.

You are very very wrong.
Rossi a quality coach....yes, maybe for Salernitana.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Sile wrote:
Sacking Delio right now is a bad solution. Look at the long run. We must look for a quality coach with experience, low salary and a willingness to take a team that is riding on fumes. We can't take any SerieA coach right now as the rules prohibit a coach training two SerieA teams in the same season. So a temporary solution until the summer and then get a real coach can be a tricky way to go, but realistically it can only be bad.

Wait to see how this season pans out, it might still work, couple of victories here and there plus the coppa plus the derby... it's not over yet.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I wander what is Carlo Mazzone doing these days ?
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Sile wrote:

=)))))))))))))))))))))))

Hehe... if I know your kind well, you´ll probably be back in a few days... that happened to a few other members already...

The usual drama... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Sile wrote:
This forum is a funny place indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Sile wrote:
This forum is a funny place indeed Very Happy

Indeed with characters that read a single sentence out of a large post and can't muster more than a one-liner or a smiley it's a bloody circus.

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey this match is over, lets look ahead of us so stop with the stupid insults.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I wander what is Carlo Mazzone doing these days ?

Isn't he a riommanista?
Back to top Go down
A Roma Solo La Lazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 66
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:30 am

YES YES HE IS A ROMANISTA
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm

well I didn't know that :) but if he is doing his job why not ?
Back to top Go down
Terzino
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 41
Country and city : Canada, St-Léonard/Italia, San Bartolomeo In Galdo
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
well I didn't know that :) but if he is doing his job why not ?

because

A Roma Solo La Lazio wrote:
HE IS A ROMANISTA

That's reason enough for me to have him stay away from us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO - TORINO, Saturday 14-02-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7