AuthorMessage
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Would someone explain to me why did Zarate leave the pitch with an unhappy face exactly when the referee blew the final whistle? I am very worried with the tension and disrespect that is occuring in our club at the moment. Even the victory didn't make me fully happy.

P.S. Foggia & Zarate are our best players.

Very worried about Brocchi, Matuzalem and Lichtsteiner's injuries.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
[b]Would someone explain to me why did Zarate leave the pitch with an unhappy face exactly when the referee blew the final whistle?

I womder the same, plus why did Pandev become so upset?

A good, solid 3 points, and very important to get Zarate scoring again...
Muslera looked solid, and today he looked pretty confident today...

Waiting for the results of tomorrow to see what these 3 points actually means in terms of standings...

Forza!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 pm

very important win. nice to see Zara scoring again... but what's with these disturbances after the game? anyone got info ?

Matu injudred againg ?

Last edited by Roman_Eagle on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Couldn't watch the match tonight but purely from the result and score it seemed perfect, Zarate goals again and a clean sheet again. However this talk of Zarate and Pandev and then the injury to Matuzalem has taken a bit of the gloss off of this. We can't read too much into it at the moment without anything from the club or players, someone said Zarate was going to Argentina as he is suspended for the Coppa and maybe it was just releasing the pressure of not scoring for months? I dunno, just glad for the result at the moment, see what the coming days bring..... forza
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Another three points!!! cheers cheers cheers

It's great to see that we have finally found our starting eleven.

Foggia was wonderful to watch tonight. He never stopped running. Paccuale fully deserves his place in the team.

I expected more from Pandev. He was clearly not happy about being subbed but he'll have a chance to prove his worth against Juve on Tuesday.

Forza Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Grande Zarate ! Grande Foggia ! cheers Nice one-two from rocchi, pandev i hope he understands he have to rst for coppa !! anyways i like that we got 3 pts, anybody watched mutarelli how he started fouling our players?? what an ass scratch

Anyways iam happy Manferdini got some playing time :d Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:00 pm

I can now securely say that we can sell Carrizo in summer with no fear. We got one of the most talented GK's of Italian football - Muslera!

Letting either De Silvestri, Foggia, Matuzalem, Pandev, Zarate, Rocchi, Muslera or Lichtsteiner leave Lazio will be regarded as a betrayal to the club by Lotito. I want to underline, that these players are extremely crucial in building the future Lazio!

P.S. Kolarov is very, VERY slow.

Last edited by Forza Lazio on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:03 pm

By the way...unhappy Zarate after match and unhappy Pandev after the sub is a result of poor leadership by Delio Rossi. We deseprately need to get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Zarate-Foggia-SUPERB
I hope that Brocchi and Matuzalem are ok because Dabo is smelling as at the moment.
And i was very suprised of Muslera...he was confident and made 1st class saves today.
To speak about rossi then manfre was a stupid sub. He has no skills. I really miss Meghni.

But the big question is still the feared injuries of Matuzalem and Brocchi.

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
By the way...unhappy Zarate after match and unhappy Pandev after the sub is a result of poor leadership by Delio Rossi. We deseprately need to get rid of him.

Do you really find Rossi as being the reason to EVERYTHING bad, and NOTHING good?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:07 pm

How is Matuzalem crucial, he got injured yet again. And why sell carrizo, muslera also sucked at first but he built up his confidence over time and now he started to play well.

Good game, Foggia all over the place, if only he could put those shots a bit lower and on target.

I'm also curious what happened with Zarate. Let's wait and see. And what was up with that goal celebration, the camera left us guessing.

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 pm

LazioS70 wrote:
Zarate-Foggia-SUPERB
I hope that Brocchi and Matuzalem are ok because Dabo is smelling as at the moment.
And i was very suprised of Muslera...he was confident and made 1st class saves today.
To speak about rossi then manfre was a stupid sub. He has no skills. I really miss Meghni.

But the big question is still the feared injuries of Matuzalem and Brocchi.

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt both Brocchi and Matuzalem walk out with cramp?
Actually, manfredini was the best choice at that moment, Who else could he put in on the midfield at that moment??
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 pm

For the celebration, looked to me that Zarate was signalling a silencing of his critics. Unlike Siviglia, he didn't overreact. Seemed a simple gesture, just hope the media don't misinterpret it.

Matuzalem and Brocchi cramped but it looked like Matu had more of a hamstring or shin issue.

Brocchi cramped and got a whack in the shin from Mudi. That left him writhing with pain so as a precaution, he came off. He's fine I reckon.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:22 pm

I had left Matuzalem in to create chances not to run around without head like manfreass did.......rossi planned to replace matuzalem with manfreass before he was fouled. But yes he gave the passes he needed because its useless him to dribble...hes just not capable for it. We could also have some good counter attakcs but it was manfre who slowed it down.
Anyway i am and i will always see rossi as the BIGGEST PROBLEM in LAZIO at the moment. But thats just me.
I the whistle was blown then Lotito got a call as is saw :) He looked very happy indeed...maybe theres still a little Lazio in him.

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!!!
rossi sucks
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Cash wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:

Do you really find Rossi as being the reason to EVERYTHING bad, and NOTHING good?
Y E S !
Let him win the Coppa Italia, after that we will talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 am

Forza Lazio wrote:

Zarate was waving the critics away, Pandev was frustrated because he did a lot of 'dirty' work but did not get any good chances/passes.

We win deservedly with 2-0 after a good match, why on earth are you trying to get at Rossi at this very moment?! I don't understand that.

AVANTI LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
gibson_lp2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : australia, sydney
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:38 am

I dont think our defense suffered at all... There were a few times we were under pressure but thats normal... all teams have to absorb periods of pressure... Bologna didn't really have any clear cut chances. I thought our defense played really well to contain them and limit their chances...

We played well overall... still not decisive enough around goal, we try to pass the ball too much we need to be more direct... zarate scored 2 well taken goals but foggia was man of the match easily... thats one of the best games ive ever seen him play...
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:13 am

Highlights anyone ? I couldnt watch this game .. :( damn business .. happens.
Well done Lazio
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 am

I had a great time in the Olimpico and I especially enjoyed the performance of Pasqualino!! Daje ragazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ__YbRMCSM

Not very good quality, but still you can see Zarate's pure class at both goals. I can't decide which is nicer, the free kick or the lovely one-two and that deft flick over the goalie.

Welcome back Mauro, how you've been missed.

Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 am

Zarate scores backed by Lazio Fans Belgio cheers
Back to top Go down
Alvares
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : Russia Siberia
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:41 am

The best of our performin in 2009! I liked to see all the game long.
The most I like are Muslera, Zarate and Foggia - banal, but fact^)
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Belgio wrote:

Zarate scores backed by Lazio Fans Belgio cheers

Ha! Is that your flag Pieter?

That was the game i've been waiting for for nearly 5 months, sure there were a few shaky moments but it was a joy to watch alot of our play. I love it when Foggia gets his confidence and attacks every ball, he was incerdible. Zarate's goals were great. I think his celebration he signalled to his 'manhood' in a gesture of che cazzo....

I really enjoyed watching us for a change and we got the 3 points and are provisionally 7th!

Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Forza Pieter, Very nice banner though.

Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Belgio! That's awesome!!! What a game to show that banner off. PHEW! A much needed win. Now, you have to go to every game and we'll be in Europe! No pressure, Pieter! No pressure.

The way I see this game is that we received the 3, Zarate (mr. emotional) had a brace (that should make him feel better about himself), Rocchi played well and Foggia was awesome!!!! I'm okay with Pandev not having his best day, these days happen. No comment on the defense. They didn't give up any goals and to me...that's a success. A much deserved win and 3. Well done!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO - BOLOGNA, Saturday 28-02-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next