HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Lotito will not go to jail because...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonheunet2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 46
Age : 35
Country and city : USA, Fresno
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:01 am

zrc wrote:
is this somekind of early April fools joke? Neutral

it's not even april yet.....this is real.
Back to top Go down
Super Ram
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 214
Age : 37
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 am

Its a suspneded sentence... he's going nowhere.. u will see him in the stadium always and forever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 pm

There is a man who doesn't know the meaning of the word "shame". Not even now, after this sentence that has found him guilty of cheating thousands of Lazio shareholders. No shame for lotito, still the purest being on earth.

This sentence does mean nothing for Lazio, and perhaps for lotito too (even if the FIGC rule states that he should be immediately suspended).
However, it adds another brick to understand better this guy, this sad guy, we had the disgrace to have as Lazio president.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:33 am

conceicao14 wrote:
Well, been a while since i paid a vist to my beloved forum.


Lazio are currently doing well and the squads value must be very high with talented players playing for lazio with lots of potential. Just get rid of Rossi and get in a new manager with a pedigree, then Lazio would be a good investment.

Thanks Lotito for helping us, but we dont need a tight ass president. Lotito can go and own a small club. We are too big for him and need a president that will listen to the fans. The fans will come flocking back to the stands, buying merchandise, etc etc, we can be up there again with very good club sales revenues.

Lotito give your shares back and hope to god that some billionaire comes in and buys Lazio

How can the squad value be high when no players of value have long term contracts??
Back to top Go down
Gartz
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 69
Age : 49
Country and city : NYC
Laziale since : 1972
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:43 am

Jofo wrote:
Who will control the team, who will make the new contract......or Lotito will try to control things from jail and put his muppet as new president.

Perhaps Tare? The next Galliani... Wink

I don't think Lotito will be effected in anyways, but this is such a shame...makes me puke!
Back to top Go down
aDDi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 48
Age : 30
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 am

You guys are so ungrateful, its a disgrace what you say, and quiet frankly embarrassing for me, because we all fall under the same category "Lazialis".
I don't care if you love him of hate him, but we should stick together and respect our president no matter who he is. As far as I'm concerned this man saved Lazio when no one did, and is created a great team with great stars. Now he might go to jail and I hear that some people are happy?! He's a human being, with a wife and family! Why would we ever be happy to see a Laziali go to jail? Especially our president?! Jeez!
He's a smart business man, and is currently running this team better than our previous president; by being a realist. Anyways, I'm not really here to defend him, I've done that several times in the past, but I guess in the end we all have our opinions, but we should agree that we have to stick together. Right now, he's our president, and we have to be grateful for what he's done. The ungrateful attitude in this forum isn't just directed to Lotito, but also Rossi. How fast are we to jumping ship when things go bad? That's not what being a fan is all about. On the contrary Rossi has done great things with very little resources in the past. This year it took him time to figure out the best formation for the team, and I think he's finally getting there.
Seriously guys, we need to be loyal, grateful and especially patient, especially with this team. That's my definition of true Laziali spirit and this is why I love this team, because through bad and good we stick together and never give up! Non mollari mai, remember? It's not just a song Wink

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:04 am

aDDi wrote:
You guys are so ungrateful, its a disgrace what you say, and quiet frankly embarrassing for me, because we all fall under the same category "Lazialis".
I don't care if you love him of hate him, but we should stick together and respect our president no matter who he is.

Go and tell the same to Lazio shareholders, and see what they tell you.

We are talking about thousands of Lazio fans who made the hell of a lot of sacrifices to buy Lazio shares, to help Lazio. Many Lazio fans who renounced to a new car, a new motorbike, a long expected holiday, and that at the end lost all the money they invested. And that were cheated by lotito and mezzaroma.

This is what that sentence is about. Much more to come in the future about this guy, stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:09 pm

back from work... so just some more thoughts triggered by aDDi's post.

aDDi wrote:
Now he might go to jail and I hear that some people are happy?! He's a human being, with a wife and family! Why would we ever be happy to see a Laziali go to jail? Especially our president?! Jeez!

If I remember well, in this Forum the news that the Irriducibili leaders were jailed made more than one people happy (jump, where are you? Very Happy ). Cannot the same happen now? Very Happy
There is a difference, however. After more than two years the IRR's charges have not been proved , and yet they spent 2 years in prison. On the other hand, lotito has already been proved guilty by two tribunals :) And here is the happy ending: the friendship between Lotito and some of the police officers that led the enquiry against the IRR is not a mystery at all.


aDDi wrote:

Seriously guys, we need to be loyal, grateful and especially patient, especially with this team. That's my definition of true Laziali spirit and this is why I love this team, because through bad and good we stick together and never give up! Non mollari mai, remember? It's not just a song Wink

Forza Lazio!

The true meaning of Lazialità was brilliantly given by Renzo Nostini, unforgettable Lazio athlete and Polisportiva Lazio president. If you read that letter, which I posted long ago, you'll see that your president lotito doesn't fall - and by far - into the "Laziale" category. :)
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Lotito may have been the saviour of our club, but he is not "the" saviour, more "a" saviour.

In other words, it takes more than one man to save a football team and there is always more than one man who can save the day. This is a stupid analogy, but for every spiderman there is a batman. In other words, for every Lotito there is another guy who can do the same thing.

Yes, Claudio has done a lot of "good" for this club but at what cost? And is the "good" actually good in the long run?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Lotito is not Lazio. I wish he went to jail and that he had to give the club up. i know i will not happen and everyday I pray and hope for the day he leaves us alone (and I dont care if that means that he dies).
Back to top Go down
Gæst
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Lotito has been "okay", but with this story I can't see him continue his job.. But as you have said, it's Italy and on some points its a really strange country because its not even sure he will end up in jail (the same with the policeman = Gabri) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 am

I remember even in Calciopoli he was banned for 2 years, but nothing happened!!
Back to top Go down
zaak
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 31
Age : 35
Country and city : PA USA
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 pm

I really don't think he will end up in jail, but could someone please explain what did he do? I understood that he tried to control the club by buying more than 30% of the shares through MazzaRoma or whatever his name is. And if that's the case how did that affect Lazio fans who bought shares? just wondering I'm not well informed about this issue. thanks
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm

centrocampista wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:
Well, been a while since i paid a vist to my beloved forum.


Lazio are currently doing well and the squads value must be very high with talented players playing for lazio with lots of potential. Just get rid of Rossi and get in a new manager with a pedigree, then Lazio would be a good investment.

Thanks Lotito for helping us, but we dont need a tight ass president. Lotito can go and own a small club. We are too big for him and need a president that will listen to the fans. The fans will come flocking back to the stands, buying merchandise, etc etc, we can be up there again with very good club sales revenues.

Lotito give your shares back and hope to god that some billionaire comes in and buys Lazio

How can the squad value be high when no players of value have long term contracts??

Thats Lotito's problem. He needs to renew and then the value of the likes of pandev, ledesma will hold value.

If we sold all players, we can easily get a lot of money for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Gæst
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Will Lotito go to jail or? I really don't understand Italy on surden areas.. scratch
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but could someone (maybe Conn) explain us the outcome of Lotito Mezzaroma's case?
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Someone put Lotito in jail so that the club can be sold to someone who is pasionate. Lotito is running lazio like a shop who has bad management skills.

Zarate is cheesed off with Lotito also as he has not kept to his promises of making the squad stronger and instead buys really cheap players
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:04 pm

frederick wrote:
Sorry to bring this topic back up, but could someone (maybe Conn) explain us the outcome of Lotito Mezzaroma's case?

You are right, we haven't talked about this for a while.

The issue was supposed to be discussed this week at "Consiglio di Stato" for the final decision, but it has been postponed to December 1st.

If the initial decision is confirmed, then lotito will have to sell about 15% of Lazio shares. While in this case he will still remain the majority shareholder (he has 66%), someone buying that share would get the right to seat in the club council board.
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Conn wrote:
frederick wrote:
Sorry to bring this topic back up, but could someone (maybe Conn) explain us the outcome of Lotito Mezzaroma's case?

You are right, we haven't talked about this for a while.

The issue was supposed to be discussed this week at "Consiglio di Stato" for the final decision, but it has been postponed to December 1st.

If the initial decision is confirmed, then lotito will have to sell about 15% of Lazio shares. While in this case he will still remain the majority shareholder (he has 66%), someone buying that share would get the right to seat in the club council board.

Thank you for the info Ale. Lets say the initial decision is confirmed, he sells those 15% and somebody gets a seat in the council, what would that mean?
And just out of curiosity, who owns the other 34%?
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 am

Nesta_Jr wrote:


Thank you for the info Ale. Lets say the initial decision is confirmed, he sells those 15% and somebody gets a seat in the council, what would that mean?
And just out of curiosity, who owns the other 34%?

Welcome!
Well, the probability that someone wakes up and gets a significant share is actually almost null. If it happens, however, for lotito it will be more difficult to get away with some "strange" operations, as the ones I mentioned here:
http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/only-ss-lazio-f1/claudio-lotito-t414-300.htm

The other 34 % is extremely fractioned on the market, there is no a big player that owns a considerable amount of shares.
In fact, the target of lotito is the delisting of the club from the stock market. To get to that, he need to reach 90% of the capital...
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:23 am

I bet that his wife will buy those 15% or Tare for instance.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 am

Conn wrote:

In fact, the target of lotito is the delisting of the club from the stock market. To get to that, he need to reach 90% of the capital...
God help us all if that ever happens.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

Conn wrote:
frederick wrote:
Sorry to bring this topic back up, but could someone (maybe Conn) explain us the outcome of Lotito Mezzaroma's case?

You are right, we haven't talked about this for a while.

The issue was supposed to be discussed this week at "Consiglio di Stato" for the final decision, but it has been postponed to December 1st.

If the initial decision is confirmed, then lotito will have to sell about 15% of Lazio shares. While in this case he will still remain the majority shareholder (he has 66%), someone buying that share would get the right to seat in the club council board.

Ciao Alessio, thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to hearing any news from you especially after the 1st of december..
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am

No OK thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 pm

I don't think if the court makes him sell 15% they will allow a family member to buy them so relax

but another question steps up in my head: some of you really wanted Lotito to sell the shares so someone can buy them and yet there are 34% out there that no one looked for them since a long period of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lotito will not go to jail because...   Today at 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lotito will not go to jail because...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Cheque Scam that sent Montgomery & Jones to jail
» Tennis Commentators: Pet Hates
» New Jack
» BRAND NEW TO SITE, WANT TO BUY '86 COROLLA 4 DR
» From fog light and jail bars to a personalised number plate

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: