HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Is it the word "damn" you mean?

But anyways.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Laziali wrote:
Is it the word "damn" you mean?

But anyways.. jocolor

Does it matter where he comes from?
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 pm

I will just keep defending Rossi!!!

What a brilliant COACH!!! WHAT A BRILLIANT MAN!!!!

And honestly there are stupid people. It´s a scientific fact and there are neurological tests for this condition. Anyone who would replace Rossi with Miha would fail such a test.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Against napoli we were lucky and foggia-rocchi single-handed gave us the win so rossi sucks for me. next time change foggia for manfre.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 pm

How come that everytime you, generally, spoke about Rossi or Lotito the conversation became an argument?
strange very strange--- scratch
I need to rest for a while.

Ps Rossi contract ends up June 30th.
Rossi declared that for a "wedding" 2 are requested to say yes...

So , if you don't mind, wait until june 15th...then argue!

LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok maybe youre right.
I will never-ever change my mind even if i am a rookie on coaching point.
Lets see what happens.

Forza Lazio!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm not his biggest fan either, but some comments really make me laugh. When we lose, he's the bastard, and now that we win - party (big part!) because of a brilliant substitution on exactly the right moment, he still has to go. It seems to me that some people hate to lose arguments, and keep their way of thinking, but then just please admit that Rossi was very good tonight, as a coach.

Last edited by Lucky Strike on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:09 am

Rossi finally found the right recipe. And individual skills of some players are helpful as well.

As Lucky Strike said, when players make individual errors and we score own goals or lose in the 90th minute out of a goal from an offside position then it's "Rossi bastard" or "vattene", and today when Foggia makes a super move and Rocchi makes a great finish then the win has absolutely nothing to do with the coach's decisions.

Textbook hypocrisy. Makes me sick.

Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:50 am

we have to admit this coach has his upps and downs every season, i think 2 more years is good deal if lotito decides to keeps him, then i think we should bring in a top class coach, to bring in the gold !
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Sile wrote:

Sile I will never change my mind about Rossi but what is the purpose of criticizing a good game. Anyway 2-3 games doesn't make a season, let see what will happen. However I think this few wins provide us a good jump both in morale and league table.

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Jofo wrote:
Sile wrote:

Sile I will never change my mind about Rossi but what is the purpose of criticizing a good game. Anyway 2-3 games doesn't make a season, let see what will happen. However I think this few wins provide us a good jump both in morale and league table.

Forza Lazio

Two, three good games don't make a season, I agree. But the only problem (for some) seems to be that two, three bad games on the other hand, ruin a whole season and the complete trust in this coach. Ups and downs, it's exactly the same in every single football club in the world. Again, I'm not Rossi's biggest fan, but some people apparently just like to shout 'vattene'. Boh.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Do you , ALL , really think that a Coach is so important in any team?
You pointed on Rossi and u forgot to examine one point: The whole Team!
You forgot that in any team the alchemy is important and results are determinated by many factors and not just from the coach.

The same is in Lazio and i can confirm that Rossi has been a good admin but alone.
I don't like him for his personality and human realtions but i cas assure that he worked in a very bad atmosphere and company where lack of strategies , comunication, responsabilthave been the most important problems.

Even Mourinho in this company could fail!

So, please , before any judgement u need to know the whole situation.

In any case i wish Rossi to leave because i , personally, would like to see something new with different ideas and stronger personality.

LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Erme youre last two words made me a strong point" stronger personality[u]" I think thats the thing we are lacking.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:27 pm

LazioS70 wrote:
Erme youre last two words made me a strong point" stronger personality[u]" I think thats the thing we are lacking.

Also he needs to be handsome, well read, to like long walks on the beach and dolphins Sleep

Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:48 pm

i dont get youre point sile. but what ever.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:46 am

Eduardo Reja was sacked by Napoli today. Maybe we could go for him in the summer?

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 am

NO THANKS
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Eduardo Reja was sacked by Napoli today. Maybe we could go for him in the summer?

now that is a stupid thing to do .. sacking the coach that made you a team just because they are in a bad streak

and they signed Donadoni... so they can kiss Europe good bye cheers
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm

He should stay to the end of the season, and it would be madness to do anything now anyway as we seem to be building up momentum again. That being said im not sure hes the man for the job in the long term, im not sure hes capable of taking the squad to the next level.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm

umm , do you guys know where is sven goran eriksson now ?
maybe it's good to see him coaching lazio again :)
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:01 pm

danielganx wrote:
umm , do you guys know where is sven goran eriksson now ?
maybe it's good to see him coaching lazio again :)

He is manager of Mexico now.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:35 pm

...where he has not had great success and if hw fails to beat Costa Rica (or whichever team they face in the next round of WCQ he will most probably have to leave office...he lost to USA and failed to beat Canada recently...If I am not wrong (cant be bothered to check it up ;-( )
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

i think it's time for him to come back to manage a club , not national team ..
maybe it's good either for him and for lazio if he come back to lazio in the summer cheers
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 pm

The news today, says that Rossi decides by himself if he wants to quit or stay...

Maybe he should stay.. I mean.. The 3-2 victory against merda, champions league, good position now? scratch
Back to top Go down
venehenry
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : venezuela
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 pm

i like mr rossi, he has given a lot to the team, its true we have had some bad periods, but who hasnt´t ¿?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?   Today at 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Rossi to continue as Lazio Coach next season?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next