AuthorMessage
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 am

Gizas wrote:
4 splendid games before we forgotten because of one bad game

And before those 4 games, Cribari had a awful-5-10 games. I don't feel sorry for him he had it coming, if he can't handle the boo from the fans and wants to leave then he have no Lazio heart afterall. He should ask himself why they are booing? It's allways easy to blame the fans.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Gizas wrote:

And before those 4 games, Cribari had a awful-5-10 games. I don't feel sorry for him he had it coming, if he can't handle the boo from the fans and wants to leave then he have no Lazio heart afterall. He should ask himself why they are booing? It's allways easy to blame the fans.

who says he had 5-10 awful games? Ah, you do, I see.

see, I completely disagree with that. Maybe he didn't play the best games of his life but they weren't bad. Has Rozehnal, Siviglia, Diakite been any better than Cribari this season? No, I don't think so. So I don't think he "has it coming" as you put it.

All I've ever read is how much Emilson loves our club, that's all I'v ever seen from the guy. So if the fans turn on him like you appear to have then they don't understand the meaning of support.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 am

WTF was this man?
It was certainly the worst game of the season by faarrrrrr....
I mean we did not play anything, we had 2-3 shots, none on target....
And Chievo's second...i mean Pelissier made all our defence look like nothing...
A game to forget...
Not much to say, just a game to forget.
To be honest, I think the score does not fully show what happened. It should have been 0-6.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:00 am

The problem is not that we lost.. not at all. Is how we did it..and how Lazio lost today. I might say that against Cagliari or Bologna we were good. Today was something very very weird... especialy with 3-4 players. This is my opinion and i don`t know why.. i wont blame Rossi for today (imagine that..me not blaming Rossi). I blame bookers and bets stuff.... this is my opinion.

I must add... WELL DONE Muslera and Foggia.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:25 am

cheer up... we obviously had a bad game but we had some good ones before that so let it go... As some of you said it might be fixed - we give them 3 points today and maybe they give us a player in the summer who knows?
Chievo are a tough team with 1 loss for 3 months - Rossi should have turned the players' attention to that, maybe we were toooooo high flying and as it happens a lower ranked team brings us down and we start talking how bad our defenders are, how Rossi sucks, how Lotito is a bad president etc... No one said anything about the juve game where we killed them and outplayed them totally

the truth is we have 2 games left - the derby and the return game at juve for the coppa...if we play them well no one will remember today's loss
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:26 am

Kurama, I totally agree with you.

Guys, I have been a laziale since a long time, I got used to losses and wins, disappointments and cheers, I survived the C2 nightmare and the bankrupcy and the shares we all tried to buy back then...

But its not about the loss as Kurama said, its about the manner we lost it.

I watched the Fiorentina game in which we lost 1-0, I bowed for the team despite the loss why ? Because we were playing with 10 players against Viola who are a strong team since the 20th minute in the first half, yet we showered them with chances and we nearly scored three or four goals, we dominated and fought for every ball. Players gave their heart out in that game...

But today ? There are no words that can describe the humiliation.... We as fans feel insulted and betrayed when we watch such a performance...

This is not Lazio, and those players are not Lazio players when they give such a performance....

Of course no one would want a formello invasion, but I believe the players must give the fans an apology, the 5000 kids that came to cheer deserve an apology, they were traumatized by the performance today...

A real shame....
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 am

Come on guys. This was another game there the other team had 11 players around there goal and it's just impossible to score.
I can agree that a few players didn't perform good today but this is a problem Mr Rossi knows very good, it's now two seasons the deefence is playing "childish" football. And we can't do nothing about it beacuse we don't have better players.
I can't blame Muslera for the goal, never.

Why did Rossi take out Pandev when Zarate can't play as a team comrade if you guys understand what I mean.
Pandev and Rocchi have been true everything. From games agianst Treviso too games agianst Real Madrid.
And I have to say that all the corners is fu*ked up, and Rossi don't se the problem.
We still have the derby and the game agianst Juve in Coppa. We still have a chance too save ourself this season.

SUPPORT THEM TOO 110%. We have a couple of problemos but the season is still going and whit a little bit of luckyness we will shine agian.

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!

Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 am

On the bright side one must admit, we have been really lucky with respect to the standings, in the last three games which we won, all those competing for the 6th spot either lost or drew...

And today despite our loss, the only result that hurt us truly was Palermo's win over Lecce, we only dropped one place and it could have been worse had Cagliari, Roma, or Fiorentina had better results...
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 am

If it was just one match , just for today I can understand it.... But ,It is not just one match!

But honestly in the past two years , we did see a lot of performances like this. When we are playing cowardly , with no idea , with no game plan.
We repeat the same mistakes all over again in the very decisive moments , and I want something to be done about that , about the mentality of our players.
That is all , it reminds for the first half of the season , when we came out vs Merda playing for draw and hiding all the game , giving them a hand to revive when they were down. No thanks , for that kind of thinking and inconsistency.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 am

Having Cribari making such statements, us loosing 3-0 without giving a fight sounds really fishy to me. Cribari is known to be a very honest guy, something must have happend for him to make such statements. The guy had some very good weeks previously and now its like last year again.. there is something going on!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 am

Boksic wrote:
Having Cribari making such statements, us loosing 3-0 without giving a fight sounds really fishy to me. Cribari is known to be a very honest guy, something must have happend for him to make such statements. The guy had some very good weeks previously and now its like last year again.. there is something going on!

yep, Cribs is the best talker we have, if he's flat out said he's quitting, something big is going down.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:51 am

I thought I had witnessed the absolute low of the season when we lost heavily at home to Cagliari, but today was actually even worse. Believe it or not... I donīt understand the reason really, but I must conclude that many of the problems that I believed had been fixed to some degree are still very much present and from a playing point of view, we are back to scratch...

Simply unacceptable
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 am

Caxi wrote:
Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Gizas wrote:

who says he had 5-10 awful games? Ah, you do, I see.

see, I completely disagree with that. Maybe he didn't play the best games of his life but they weren't bad. Has Rozehnal, Siviglia, Diakite been any better than Cribari this season? No, I don't think so. So I don't think he "has it coming" as you put it.

All I've ever read is how much Emilson loves our club, that's all I'v ever seen from the guy. So if the fans turn on him like you appear to have then they don't understand the meaning of support.

And who is saying that he hadn't 5-10 bad games? Ah, you do, so it must be the truth. scratch Give me a breake man and who are you to decide "the true meaning of support"? I don't know if you remember, but Miha and Couto got their boos from the Curva also, but they didn't went to the press and cried and wanted to leave, but they worked even harder and when they left, they were some kind of icons. If Cribari isn't man enought to stand up for his misstakes then he is free to leave. And once again, please don't give me the BS who is better supporter or not. I'm not 15 year old.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 am

Couto and Mihajlovic had their days when they ruined the team but like Cribari, I don't think they deserved to get booed. How can anyone get behind booing/whistling/threatening physical violence? If I go into someone's workplace and spurt abuse specifically at someone, or threaten to kill them, I go to jail, so yeah, football fans should get away with it. Not. Dissatisfied with the result is what I am right now but those lengths don't cross my mind.

Secret_Samadhi, you may have felt Cribari had 5-10 awful games but I disagree but just because I disagree doesn't mean I'm right. However, if you're using a point you've never clarified to justify "beating up" our players then I can't "support" that. And as I said, I may not be the one to judge what support is, but beating up players is not support.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:55 am

Whats the deal with you and Cribari Caxi? You defend him like he perfoms liks zidane, cribari is aplayer who screws up a lot, hes an average defender for maybe a team with relegation survival. Hes proved it like a million times.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 am

I defend Cribari because of the person he appears to be and I also think he is one of our more useful players. I didn't see today's game but I saw highlights that suggested Rocchi was trying to have a fight? That's our captain. I'll defend our best players when criticised for bad performances and I'll defend players who give their all when criticised for other reasons. I don't see how that's wrong.

How many people defend Firmani because he plays with heart and soul for us? Right, well Cribari might have a bit less soul but he is a bit better at football so it evens out.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:26 am

I just saw again the highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz-dsaI1mOY

I really want to cry to see such kind of defending in the 2nd goal... first Ledesma had a chance to stop Pellisier and then Pellisier keep pushing and running and Ledesma just stopped without any determination... maybe he was looking at Cribari that ready to stop Pellisier with his tackling...

Cribari then made a tackling... a really soft tackling, even an amateur striker can get away with that kind of tackling... he shouldn't make a tackling in my opinion, just a simple running and clear the ball would do, he was at the front of Pellisier btw..

and then SIviglia... it was really amazing that serie A defender would make that kind of mistake, Seba was easily fooled by Pellisier eventhough he had a good position to stop him...

amazingly amateur defending...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 am

yes, but so bad, I wouldn't expect it to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 am

this performance underlines that we need to change something in the squad and in the dressing room.

The core of the squad is good but something is wrong, especially defensively. More importantly, the mentality is wrong. There is some fight, we've come from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 in Udine but the way we go out some weeks and completely crash is not normal. Cribari's statements were disgraceful but I doubt its down to just the Curva.

Its nothing we dont know but this disaster of a result better remind Claudio Lotito that we will not be challenging the top boys until we change it.

Other clubs are moving forward, its time we did as well, rather than filling up stop gap measures each year.

Serie A is the most unforgiving league in the world and now is ten times better than the year we came 3rd.

I dont blame anyone in particular for where we are like some do, but you have to make tough calls in Lazio's best interests. The only man with the power to do that is Lotito.

hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 am

anotha shameful result...

we missed the opportunity to get closer to rioma!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 am

I didn't see the match live but I just saw the highlights.

WTF!!??

Where do I begin?

The defense was made to look unbelievably even below amateurish. The first goal was a basic defenders mistake. The second I don't want to talk about (the ball given away so cheaply and then Pellisier twinkle toed himself from half way, around 3-4 of our players, and then left Muslera with minimal chance of saving). The third was very bad too - where the f*ck was the defensive line to catch them offside). A very, very poor outing by the defense.

Hardly any of the players were trying (apart from Muslera and Foggia really). If it weren't for Muslera then Lazio would have conceded more. Foggia was playing well trying to get the team back into it, created a few chances - but apart from them two not much positives out of this match. The midfield allowed too much space and were all over the place doing squat all. The strikers had hardly any of the ball at their feet.

I don't blame Rossi for this result - I hardly blame him after a bad result. His tactics and game plan yes, but the commitment, passion and determination no. Players playing for any club should respect the club, the history, the fans, everything about it and play their socks off. What happened today was a bad performance. Chievo defended mostly and although that is anti-football as some might call it, it works. They are a better team than the standings suggest and played a typical 'smaller team playing away' match where they needed to defend and do it well if they were to have any chances of obtaining some points from this match.

The performance did look a bit fishy though. And as some have already mentioned here, perhaps the match was fixed? I don't know about that and I hope not. A loss is not the end of the world, it sucks, and especially in the way Lazio lost - it really, really hurts to lose by such a margin to a team (at home), with all respect to Chievo, who aren't on the same level as you. The red card to Kolarov was silly. No cards handed out before that incident in the entire match and the referee decides to send Aleksandr off. Ridiculous.

The whistling and booing towards Cribari is despicable and unbelievable. The man did not deserve that what so ever. He is a loyal player with a Laziale heart. He has mentioned several times how much he loves being at Lazio and even hopes to end his career here. But following the unfair fan treatment dished out towards him, and with his post match comments stating he will leave at the end of the season, unfortunately it looks like he will be exiting Formello. He did not deserve that at all. Neither did Carrizo a few weeks ago. No one does. Why was he booed? Is it because he is the worse defender at Lazio or something? That's a joke. He is probably the best Lazio have this season. He has one bad game and suddenly everyone decides to boo him. Unbelievable.

The passion, heart and determination was badly missing today, but what hurts me the most is that this match was meant to honour our ex-President and fellow Laziale Ugo Longo who passed away the other day - but unfortunately the team did not give Lazio or Mr Longo any justice or respect at all. That for me, is very sad.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 am

Fo r the match i simply use a good NO comment..

What i say is that this match is the natural result of a complicated sitution inside the team that ivolves all from the last player to the last supporter.
I hope to have the capacity with someone else help, for my english, to show up my opinion and what i can see and feel .

Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Yesterday I've finally understood the difference between a GOOD team and an AVERAGE team. The difference is that a GOOD team, no matter how, wins the matches that it's SUPPOSED TO WIN, whereas an average team may allow slip-ups like Lazio against Chievo.

This is what differs Inter (GOOD) and Lazio (AVERAGE). Full stop.

P.S. Now think about who is it that is to blame for this, if we try and remember that under 2 previous presidents (Cragnotti and Longo), Lazio was NOT an AVERAGE team.

Lotito & Delio VATTENE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Yesterday I've finally understood the difference between a GOOD team and an AVERAGE team. The difference is that a GOOD team, no matter how, wins the matches that it's SUPPOSED TO WIN, whereas an average team may allow slip-ups like Lazio against Chievo.

This is what differs Inter (GOOD) and Lazio (AVERAGE). Full stop.

P.S. Now think about who is it that is to blame for this, if we try and remember that under 2 previous presidents (Cragnotti and Longo), Lazio was NOT an AVERAGE team.

Lotito & Delio VATTENE

Try taking over a club with millions and millions of debts, no team, a divided fan base, a horrible world-wide reputation, and then come back.

I'm honestly sick of fans (and especially, with all due respect, those from everywhere but Italy/Rome) getting at Lotito whenever something goes wrong, like losing a match. For fucks sake, I've had it. We lose a match after we won 4 matches, and here we go. Vattene this, vattene that. Lotito out, Delio out, Cribari out, who else? Manfredini out? Carrizo out? Muslera out? Oh trap no, he's been performing pretty well, so he can stay, until - probably - he'll have a bad game, then he'll be the anti-hero again.

We are not Inter, like you say, that's just reality and that has nothing (and seriously nothing) to do with Lotito. Keep crying about Cragnotti who almost killed this club, I am a fan of SS LAZIO.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Sry i wrote with big letters posts back but i have enough of rossi. Chievos coach knew exactly that rossi now uses foggia to create chances. And 45 minutes foggia and zarate had to use their own abilities to go trough 4 or sometimes even 5 chievo players....delio you suck big time. I will never change my mind.
2nd half was easy for chievo. The work was already done.

I hope the players just hold on till the end of the season. We need a new leader...the players dont give a smelling as of rossi.

FORZA LAZIO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-CHIEVO, Sunday, 15-03-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next