HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Jersey 2008\2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 273
Age : 25
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm

pazke wrote:
nomade wrote:

I miss siemens!

me... BANCA DI ROMA No

I miss Cirio tongue
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 pm

I am happy as long as we dont have a logo on our shirts. I know we are missing out on some money, but if we look at it purely from an estethic point of view there is nothing as beautiful as a clean shirt. No matter if it is Cirio, Siemens or Banca Di Roma, I am hoping we dont get a sponsor (just as last year...)
Back to top Go down
Goerlandt
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 273
Age : 25
Country and city : Belgium-Waregem
Laziale since : 2001
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Cash wrote:
I am happy as long as we dont have a logo on our shirts. I know we are missing out on some money, but if we look at it purely from an estethic point of view there is nothing as beautiful as a clean shirt. No matter if it is Cirio, Siemens or Banca Di Roma, I am hoping we dont get a sponsor (just as last year...)

Last year we had a sponsor: So Spe
Back to top Go down
signori10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 92
Age : 38
Country and city : Toronto
Laziale since : 1988
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Actually So.Spe was not a sponsor we made money from, it is a charity that they promoted. A nun runs it. Lazio's real sponsor that they made some money from was Edileuropa. They had it on there jerseys for about 10 games. Its a construction company in rome.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 206
Age : 25
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 am

Someone said that we ought not to have a sponsor but despite our financial recovery I doubt we could afford to turn down any lucrative deal that might come our way.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:27 pm

So.Spe,EdilEuropa.something? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 pm

The Big Payback wrote:
Someone said that we ought not to have a sponsor but despite our financial recovery I doubt we could afford to turn down any lucrative deal that might come our way.
All I said was that our shirts look nicer without a sponsor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Cash wrote:
The Big Payback wrote:
Someone said that we ought not to have a sponsor but despite our financial recovery I doubt we could afford to turn down any lucrative deal that might come our way.
All I said was that our shirts look nicer without a sponsor Very Happy

On contrary, it looks bad without sponsor, more like a training jersey for me No
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 230
Age : 31
Country and city : Bandung
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:49 pm

I'm hoping we can get airlines as sponsor.
Like Emirates in Arsenal. But thats too big for us. Let's say something like Air Asia, which is sponsoring Williams F1 team.
but to be honest, yes, the sponsor-free shirt looks nicer...
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Anyway, are there any negotiations about a sponsor taking place or not? I dont really find the new kit that nice but if I am to buy it I would like to have a plain one without any company name...
Maybe Erme has any update on this issue?
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:55 pm

As much as I like this years shirt, I am not really keen on the name and numbers. The strange jagged edge round the numbers doesn't look very good and the white name is too hard to see against the celeste in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 206
Age : 25
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 pm

You can buy the new home shirt in Sports World (formerly Sport & soccer)! For the last few seasons its been hard to find Lazio tops in England I've had to pay over the odds online. We must be getting popular again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ledesma
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 43
Age : 28
Country and city : Germany , Frankfurt
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Does anyone know where i can
get the yellow shirt on the internet ?
I love this shirt but i dont find.
Please help....
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 pm

try the lazio store maybe... drunken
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:59 pm

I think the yellow shirt should be banned and never ever worn again. It is extremely ugly. WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black? we should stick with biancoceleste, very dark blue and white as colours..WHY YELLOW???
Back to top Go down
Bobo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 29
Age : 30
Country and city : Zagreb, Croatia
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Cash wrote:
WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black?
I was also confused by that Neutral

anyway, ledesma, you can buy the yellow shirt at soccerbox, I ordered myself few days ago a celeste one, hasn't arrived yet though. it's 50 euro, while the one on laziostore is 70
Back to top Go down
ledesma
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 43
Age : 28
Country and city : Germany , Frankfurt
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 pm

thanks a lot
I like the yellow shirt because
i have ca 5 skyblue shirts
and this is another kind of shirt.
Besides the lazio symbol is on the
left side so every shirt is cool. Very Happy

FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Bobo wrote:
Cash wrote:
WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black?
I was also confused by that Neutral

maybe because we want to use the away shirt while we're playing away?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Cash wrote:
I think the yellow shirt should be banned and never ever worn again. It is extremely ugly. WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black? we should stick with biancoceleste, very dark blue and white as colours..WHY YELLOW???

Because the celeste jersey is the home jersey, and our away jersey's are the dark blue one and the yellow one.
It's a matter of taste, to me the yellow jersey is fantastic, much much better than the all-white ones.
Btw we wore yellow and black in the final against Mallorca

The bumblebee socks are especially attractive, and the jersey is sweet also. If I manage to get my hands on them before we get a sponsor I'll be happier than Happy McJoyous

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Bobo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 29
Age : 30
Country and city : Zagreb, Croatia
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:44 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
Bobo wrote:
Cash wrote:
WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black?
I was also confused by that Neutral

maybe because we want to use the away shirt while we're playing away?
yea, but away to napoli lol. or away to any team that has for example white coloured shirt which looks like celeste ones. that's the point of "away" shirts

it's not that I don't like the yellow one, I'm just saying tongue
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:48 am

Bobo wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:
Bobo wrote:
Cash wrote:
WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black?
I was also confused by that Neutral

maybe because we want to use the away shirt while we're playing away?
yea, but away to napoli lol. or away to any team that has for example white coloured shirt which looks like celeste ones. that's the point of "away" shirts

it's not that I don't like the yellow one, I'm just saying tongue

The opposite actually. If we play away and some team has very dark shirts then we don't use either of the away kits but the celeste one. I expect us to play in celeste versus i.e. Juve in Torino or Siena, to amplify the contrast....

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Bobo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 29
Age : 30
Country and city : Zagreb, Croatia
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:58 am

Sile wrote:
Bobo wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:
Bobo wrote:
Cash wrote:
WHY did we play in that kit when milan is red/black?
I was also confused by that Neutral

maybe because we want to use the away shirt while we're playing away?
yea, but away to napoli lol. or away to any team that has for example white coloured shirt which looks like celeste ones. that's the point of "away" shirts

it's not that I don't like the yellow one, I'm just saying tongue

The opposite actually. If we play away and some team has very dark shirts then we don't use either of the away kits but the celeste one. I expect us to play in celeste versus i.e. Juve in Torino or Siena, to amplify the contrast....
you obviously didn't get it since that was exactly what I said
and milan is one of those teams with coulors in contrast with celeste
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:02 am

No, you said we should have used the celeste ones against milan because they have dark shirts and use the yellow one for away matches when hosts have lighter colors.

The yellow one is standard away shirt and will be used regularly with very few exceptions.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 38
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:05 am

Well, it did seem a bit strange that we used the celeste shirts in Cagliari who are dark blue/red and the yellow shirt at Milan who are red/black. Not much of a difference there. Perhaps because of Milanīs white shorts ?? Then I prefer if we could use dark shorts to the celeste jersey like we have used at Milan before...

In any case, we looked like Dortmund. Especially with those weird socks
Back to top Go down
Edi
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 176
Age : 31
Country and city : sLOVEnia, Koper/Capodistria/Caput Histrae
Laziale since : ancient greece:)
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:41 am

It's all because of the quotas Puma sets I think. Every season we must use at least XY of celeste shirts, ZY of yellow shirts and WY of black shirts. I'm not sure though, but I heard it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Jersey 2008\2009   Today at 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
New Jersey 2008\2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» National events 2008/2009
» Write out your 2008/2009 Ottawa Senators lineup
» PIVOTPEGZ WR250R/X 2008-2009 (Footpegs)
» 2008-2009 boxxer world cup fork 550obo and fox dhx
» Seahawks Alternate Jersey for 2009

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: