HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A Call To Unite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:51 pm

We all need to come together as a community and unite. Be critical by all means but don't let your criticism become negativism. If you have nothing positive to say, don't post here.

This is a young team, a team with potential, a team that can recapture the glory days of the club but it is a team with direction, lsufficient leadershipor maturity.

Some days we will go out and thrash our rivals on the pitch. Other days we will be on the receiving end. That is football.

But every day, we wear the shirt with pride, we play with pride and we stand together with pride because we are Lazio, we are together and we are one.

FORZA!
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Caxi wrote:
We all need to come together as a community and unite. Be critical by all means but don't let your criticism become negativism. If you have nothing positive to say, don't post here.

This is a young team, a team with potential, a team that can recapture the glory days of the club but it is a team with direction, lsufficient leadershipor maturity.

Some days we will go out and thrash our rivals on the pitch. Other days we will be on the receiving end. That is football.

But every day, we wear the shirt with pride, we play with pride and we stand together with pride because we are Lazio, we are together and we are one.

FORZA!

i really agree with u, I was even included in the few people here that trying to be positive all the time and openly fighting the negativism... but today performance was just so disappointing... this time, i couldn't blame them for being so negative!! hell, lazio performance was even far more negative than the opinions... the people like you who didn't watch it were so lucky.... we're just so hopeless, passionless, tactic less, energy less, if you name anything with less, that could be us... we're less everything than Chievo.. no i don't really need winning, but i need "football", i need lazio to come out there and play football like it should be played... tonight was just our worst performance of the season, together with atalanta game..

but I agree with you... we are one and need to stay together! Forza Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

When Lazio play in a negative way, I have every right to be negative and sad. Or should we ban negative thoughts and just have one-way- communication, even if we lose and play badly we should be blind at it and be positive? Positive how? I admire you that you see something positive with Lotito and Rossi in charge. I really do. This is a democratic forum and if someone have some negative thoughts, better speak out then pretend that everything is allright, when it isn't.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Excuse me,Caxi,but where did you saw pride and ambition this season?Foggia is the only player who's fighting every game!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 859
Age : 29
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:22 pm

for me its rossi whos fighting for the relegation....
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:25 pm

A democratic forum, yes, but the post I began is for those who want to jump into my boat. If you want to be negative, fine, but I want a bunch of united fans standing together for the shirt.

And to clarify, I don't give two hoots about Lotito, Rossi. End of the day, I'm still laziale.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:27 pm

As if we say the obvious (and that is Lazio humiliated) .. we arnt under the same shirt ......... jesus man.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Sorry Caxi but stupid post man. We are united we always were. This community is great the problem is not that. Even when we fight we only share opinions, you always must see both side of the coin.

What really bothers me is that someone don't watch the jersey before putting it on, someone forget too soon what that kids represent on cucciolone day, that we must today show some respect towards our presidente Ugo Longo and finally what bothers me most is that today no one look at the curva or Lazio logo before he enters the field.

I would give my life for only one of that moments.

Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 pm

It's not a diss at anyone here, the post was what you have shown Jofo. It is to remind us of who we are, what we support and why we get behind the team.

If the players saw this thread, it would inspire them more than any visit to Formello. If we could have one thread where we just show our love and support then we could maybe have an impact.

You don't shoot someone when they're down, you don't tell a sick person they are not fighting death because they're losing the battle. We are all on this forum for a reason and I don't want one terrible result to turn everything sour.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:29 pm

We are all giving support and love, but sometimes it comes to a time when players takes this support, love for granted and steps on it in form of perormances like today. And these performances keeps coming often now. Then it is a normal thing that love turns into anger. And supporters are allowed to show their anger when players and managers deserves it. To support a team is not just about love, it's not a Mahatma Gandhi movements, instead it is a mix of feelings. And today I'm pissed of. It's not the result that's the issue here, it's the attitude of the players. I don't feel love for this club from their side.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am

LazioS70 wrote:
for me its rossi whos fighting for the relegation....

Jesus christ, some of you should really get their mind straight!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 827
Age : 29
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
We are all giving support and love, but sometimes it comes to a time when players takes this support, love for granted and steps on it in form of perormances like today. And these performances keeps coming often now. Then it is a normal thing that love turns into anger. And supporters are allowed to show their anger when players and managers deserves it. To support a team is not just about love, it's not a Mahatma Gandhi movements, instead it is a mix of feelings. And today I'm pissed of. It's not the result that's the issue here, it's the attitude of the players. I don't feel love for this club from their side.

Hail Samadhi for this post. You said the best thing with this..after today`s match. This is 100% my opinion also..

Now..of course we wont abandon Lazio. I`ll keep screaming, watching, live .. when Lazio is playing. We can`t imagine that we live in eden where everything is good and good prevails. Not when things like today happens (i already explained my point of view regarding today) .. and this prooves the fact that we care, we love and we`re togheter. Otherwise we woulnd write anything and express our opinions.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:

Now..of course we wont abandon Lazio. I`ll keep screaming, watching, live .. when Lazio is playing. We can`t imagine that we live in eden where everything is good and good prevails. Not when things like today happens (i already explained my point of view regarding today) .. and this prooves the fact that we care, we love and we`re togheter. Otherwise we woulnd write anything and express our opinions.

Please, you are not allowed to show any negative feelings, just support, love, understanding. (sarcasam is an allowed feeling, right? ) We are two games from the derby, ten games from finishing the season and our players still keeps doing the same misstakes over and over. Who is to blame? Is there anybody to blame? Are we allowed to blame anybody? Or should we play a blindless game and pretend that everything is allright aslong we support the team? I support the team, but I have the right to express my feelings, my love,m my anger, my happiness, my sadnes. Those players are adult profesionall men, and they should have their portion of blame when they earn it. And today ther earn it. Big time.


Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Now..of course we wont abandon Lazio. I`ll keep screaming, watching, live .. when Lazio is playing. We can`t imagine that we live in eden where everything is good and good prevails. Not when things like today happens (i already explained my point of view regarding today) .. and this prooves the fact that we care, we love and we`re togheter. Otherwise we woulnd write anything and express our opinions.

Thank you mate. God words.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 386
Age : 38
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:33 am

I admire the initiative behind this topic, but I believe it was inevitable that it would turn out like so many other topics: An argument between two groups of members with a different approach. Also an argument between two groups of members that will never agree or even bring new perspectives to eachothers points of view, because at this point itīs more important to defend your own half than actually realizing something new.

I agree with Secret Samadhi that a forum like this one must never be a one way positive communication. Then there is no meaning behind having a forum like Laziofever.

I always maintained in various posts, in many PMs to members who went over the edge... that criticizing whatever in Lazio is perfectly allowed and very much appreciated within this community. I would even say, if noone was criticizing Rossi during this campaign, I would be really worried, because there is certainly enough to criticize and that has been the case the entire season basically.

The question is HOW you direct your criticism and WHAT exactly you are criticizing. A few examples :

Maybe it's time for another Formello invasion? A club of LAzio caliber should not lose at home to Cagliari and Chievo with 1-4 and 0-3. It's unacceptable, e basta. These mercaneries maybe need some beaten up to understand how to respect Lazio colors, hisotry, the fans. Quote Secret Samadhi

YOU (FUCKING) LOTITO ARE HISTORY THEN WITH YOURE IDIOTIC COACH!!!!!!!
IīM NOT EVEN SUPRISED THAT THE ONLY THING ROSSI IS THINKING IS THAT..."SHOULD I HAVE BUT MANFRE IN FOR PANDEV OR NOT" Quote LazioS70

I won't be surprised to find out that Lotito is washing money through Lazio....ah, how I miss Longo and Cragnotti...how tired I am of this bullshit....FUCK LOTITO & DELIO. Quote Forza Lazio

Rossi is smelling as, because he is smelling as...he doesn't care if Lazio plays well or not, because he knows he's not a Lazio class coach...but he's got a good job, and hey, why not keep it as long as you can! Quote Forza Lazio


This is just four examples of totally worthless posts, but the forum is filled with those and I think this is what annoys other members much more than the fact that you are dissatisfied with Lazioīs season and how things have been handled by Lotito and Rossi.

Put in short : What we need is that you direct your criticism concrete and back up your criticism with arguments stating why something inside Lazio has been handled in a wrong way, rather than just suggesting to beat up someone or stating a person you donīt even know is a MOTHAFUCKER

PS... The persons I have quoted in this post should not feel particularly aimed at. I Just felt I needed a few examples to show what many members dislike and address as negativism.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:11 am



when things go bad, I always look this pic up in my album
this was taken before the 1-5 derby defeat
that night I knew what 'Lazialitā' was about
at HT we were dead at a 0-3 score
then things went even worse 1-4 ... 1-5 ...

but then the whole Curva & Tevere stood up
heads high, scarfs up in the sky and the 40.000
began to sing 'So Gia Due Ore'
... still got goosebumps of that

... United we stand, divided we fall...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 am

Pazke, you have captured the spirit and meaning of what it is to be laziale in one post. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 am

this is football . sometimes we lose , sometimes we win .
we have a young squad , but they have a potential to be a good player in the future ( muslera , foggia , kolarov , zarate , de silvestri , pandev , diakite , meghni ) . i still believe if we keep trusting our squad and always support them either if they win or lose , we will be a great football supporters who supporting a great club in the future !
we are on a harsh moment at the moment , but we must stay together and keep giving support to our beloved lazio !!

FORZA LAZIO !!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Sgt. Pepper

Since you quoted my statement then I'll try to explain my self a bit..... I was way off a line when saying that IRR shoul beat the hell of players. But I still belive that IRR should go to Formello and protest cuz since the last time nothing changed, the players still don't give a sh!t on the pitch. Second, the smelling ass in Lazio comes from Lotito. We have a president that is pretending that he is a modern Julio Ceaser, bashning the fans, former players, former employees. Now he has a jail sentence over his head and players feels that. This Lazio is not a profesionall club, everything goes throught a joke like Lotito, who is a clown, since he took over we were involved in Calciopoli, we hade more players coming and leave than anybody, he is acting like G.W. Bush, either you are with me or please get the hell out. Is this a president that Lazio deserves?

Rossi? That guy lost it, he have no idea whatsoever, his tactics worked the first year when we were underdogs, but now even smaller teams like Cagliari and Chievo comes to Olimpico and trash us like we were Triestina or something. This wouldn't happened even if Mimmo Caso was still the coach. We need some fresh ideas, a new face inside the locker room, a coach than have a back-up plan. Do you really feel that Rossi have one? Then he send away players that have guts to critisize him, like Stendardo, Muttarelli etc.

The players? Yes we have a good squad generally, but some players don't deserve to be here. We have players that cries to the press wneh they are benched, like Mauri, Carrizo and Cribari. Instead of working even harder, like Muslera, and waiting for their chance, they want to go away as soon they are not picked up in the starting line-up. Those players are merceneries and not wanted here. This season we had many games like ones against Chievo, we had players coming on the picth but their minds were somewhere else. This attitude is unapccetable. Period. And what have Rossi done to stop this? Nothing. It seems to me like the players dosen't care anymore and nobody is doing a damn thing to solve this.

And why don't you asko those "positive" dudes, why don't they back up their theories with some arguments and not just comments like "support the team no matter what" and " say forza lazio and everything will be magiclly resolved by itself"? I say, the supporting the team is not the issue here, insted it is the attitude of the players, the lack of ideas by Rossi and what can we, as supporters, can do to change this? Singing Non Mollare Mai will not help when the players don't care about that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Sgt. Pepper

Since you quoted my statement then I'll try to explain my self a bit..... I was way off a line when saying that IRR shoul beat the hell of players. But I still belive that IRR should go to Formello and protest cuz since the last time nothing changed, the players still don't give a sh!t on the pitch. Second, the smelling ass in Lazio comes from Lotito. We have a president that is pretending that he is a modern Julio Ceaser, bashning the fans, former players, former employees. Now he has a jail sentence over his head and players feels that. This Lazio is not a profesionall club, everything goes throught a joke like Lotito, who is a clown, since he took over we were involved in Calciopoli, we hade more players coming and leave than anybody, he is acting like G.W. Bush, either you are with me or please get the hell out. Is this a president that Lazio deserves?

They didn't give a smelling as? We won four times in a row, including against Juve and Napoli. Call it an unwritten rule in football, that a better team underestimates a smaller team. As a coach - and believe me, I know - you can warn your players all you want, you can get them excited all you want, but once on the pitch, it's up to them.

The smelling ass in Lazio comes from Lotito, great. He's pretendin to be a modern Julio Caeser (?), he's a clown, he's George Bush, ok, brilliant, but explain why. He's bashing the fans? Enlighten me. Bashing former players? Tell me who, how, and your sources. Former employees? Same. I'm curious, because sometimes I get the impression that some people are living a dream or are indoctrinated or something.

This one's rich. You are now saying that the jail sentence that's hanging over Lotito's head is the reason for the players not performing. Did you know that this sentence was known before the match against Juve, where - if I remember well - there were 11 lions on the pitch? Fighting for what they were worth against a much better team, beating them like real Laziali? Are you actually reading what you're saying here, or do you just want to blame Lotito for every single thing that goes wrong in this club. Global warming, Lotito vattene!

Quote :
Rossi? That guy lost it, he have no idea whatsoever, his tactics worked the first year when we were underdogs, but now even smaller teams like Cagliari and Chievo comes to Olimpico and trash us like we were Triestina or something. This wouldn't happened even if Mimmo Caso was still the coach. We need some fresh ideas, a new face inside the locker room, a coach than have a back-up plan. Do you really feel that Rossi have one? Then he send away players that have guts to critisize him, like Stendardo, Muttarelli etc.


I gotta agree with you here I think. He has problems to find a solution to break down smaller teams like Chievo.

Quote :
The players? Yes we have a good squad generally, but some players don't deserve to be here. We have players that cries to the press wneh they are benched, like Mauri, Carrizo and Cribari. Instead of working even harder, like Muslera, and waiting for their chance, they want to go away as soon they are not picked up in the starting line-up. Those players are merceneries and not wanted here. This season we had many games like ones against Chievo, we had players coming on the picth but their minds were somewhere else. This attitude is unapccetable. Period. And what have Rossi done to stop this? Nothing. It seems to me like the players dosen't care anymore and nobody is doing a damn thing to solve this.

Oh, we have a good squad generally? Are you sure you're saying this, because this is credit to Lotito.

Quote :
And why don't you asko those "positive" dudes, why don't they back up their theories with some arguments and not just comments like "support the team no matter what" and " say forza lazio and everything will be magiclly resolved by itself"? I say, the supporting the team is not the issue here, insted it is the attitude of the players, the lack of ideas by Rossi and what can we, as supporters, can do to change this? Singing Non Mollare Mai will not help when the players don't care about that anyway.

We lose one match, and this is the comments you get. It makes me sad on this Monday, very sad.

Lazio, tu non sarai mai sola!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Great Words Pazke.

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Lucky Strike

You must be the Jump of 2009 here, so much defending of Lotito, if I didn't knew better I would suspect you of beeing one of behind those banners at Olimpco gloryfing Lotito.

You mentioned ONE game there we played good and that was against a top team. Why don't you mention the trashing by Inter, Milan etc....Where were those 11 lions then? Against Cagliari, Bologna, Chievo? Oh yes, they are excused cuz they performed brilliant against Juve in Coppa. scratch By winning a battle dosen't make you winning the war, once some wise main said. Wink

Quote :
He's bashing the fans? Enlighten me. Bashing former players? Tell me who, how, and your sources. Former employees? Same. I'm curious, because sometimes I get the impression that some people are living a dream or are indoctrinated or something.

I won't search for every interwiew where Lotito bashed fans and former players, I don't have time for it, but even small children at kindergarden know this fact. Why on the Earth are IRR against him and "Lotito vattene" is almost popular like Non mollare mai?



Quote :
Oh, we have a good squad generally? Are you sure you're saying this, because this is credit to Lotito.

Yes I can give him that that we have an intresting squad, but problem is where to go from here? Lotito dosen't know it, neither Rossi. Even Palermo have a good squad but with a lunatic like Zamparini they won't take the next step.


Quote :
We lose one match, and this is the comments you get. It makes me sad on this Monday, very sad.


Yes we lost one match, but remember we lost many games like this, it's not the first time and it's the way we lost it that bothers me. But nevermind, we outclased Juve in the first leg of Coppa, everything is allright. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm

pazke wrote:


when things go bad, I always look this pic up in my album
this was taken before the 1-5 derby defeat
that night I knew what 'Lazialitā' was about
at HT we were dead at a 0-3 score
then things went even worse 1-4 ... 1-5 ...

but then the whole Curva & Tevere stood up
heads high, scarfs up in the sky and the 40.000
began to sing 'So Gia Due Ore'
... still got goosebumps of that

... United we stand, divided we fall...

But, don't forget the riot in half time break, when bunch of people from Curva Nord destroyed all the stuffs outside stadium. bom But best view overall.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Lucky Strike

You must be the Jump of 2009 here, so much defending of Lotito, if I didn't knew better I would suspect you of beeing one of behind those banners at Olimpco gloryfing Lotito.

Defending Lotito? Not at all, it's not my favourite president either, believe me, I just get annoyed sometimes when people want to blame the man for every single thing that goes wrong. It is sad to read (if you would know me) that you are making this quote, saying I'm gloryfying Lotito.

Quote :
You mentioned ONE game there we played good and that was against a top team. Why don't you mention the trashing by Inter, Milan etc....Where were those 11 lions then? Against Cagliari, Bologna, Chievo? Oh yes, they are excused cuz they performed brilliant against Juve in Coppa. scratch By winning a battle dosen't make you winning the war, once some wise main said. Wink

Why don't I mention the trashing by Inter and Milan? Call me someone positive, because I remember beating Milan, and beating Juve - whereas you remember being beaten by them. And let's just face it, they're much better teams. Listen, I agree with you that we are not playing to our full potential, especially against those smaller teams that you're naming, but it just makes me sad to see that there's complete silence when we win 4 times in a row, to then fall back to the shouting and the negativism and the 'vattene' and the Lotito bashing, because we have an off-day. Believe me, I was watching the match yesterday with pain in my heart, because I couldn't feel nothing from the players, but I don't start shouting at Lotito for that. Why? Because I don't see the reason, he has actually given us a pretty good team this year. And why else? Because I'm tired. Tired of all this, of all these discussions with friends, fans, ennemies. I love this club, and everything about it, and I know that shouting 'vattene' to whoever doesn't fit in your believes, simply does not help. I pray to God that he will help us to become the great club we once were. In the meantime, la mia Lazio will never walk alone.

Quote :
I won't search for every interwiew where Lotito bashed fans and former players, I don't have time for it, but even small children at kindergarden know this fact. Why on the Earth are IRR against him and "Lotito vattene" is almost popular like Non mollare mai?


Funny you say this. Sorry to tell you, but it shows that you have no clue whatsoever. If you want more information, or discuss this without tearing this topic apart, please I would be very happy to do so in Private Messages or on MSN. Just let me know.

Quote :
Yes I can give him that that we have an intresting squad, but problem is where to go from here? Lotito dosen't know it, neither Rossi. Even Palermo have a good squad but with a lunatic like Zamparini they won't take the next step.

So you're saying Rossi should go, and in many ways I agree. Fair enough, but my point was you (and many others) keep dragging Lotito in all this stuff he has little or nothing to do with.

Quote :
Yes we lost one match, but remember we lost many games like this, it's not the first time and it's the way we lost it that bothers me. But nevermind, we outclased Juve in the first leg of Coppa, everything is allright. Suspect

I don't want to fight with you, or with anybody. We are all Lazio here, and it is normal we have discussions, because we're not quite the average, normal club are we. But drop the sarcasm. I was, and am, very disappointed by yesterday's performance, I could not sleep in fact until 4 in the morning and now I have a headache, but that does not mean I will start shouting at everyone and screaming everyone should leave this club. President, coach, players, etc. Is that the solution? Maybe, I don't know, I'm very tired.

Forza Lazio, la mia Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 502
Age : 36
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Quote :
Listen, I agree with you that we are not playing to our full potential, especially against those smaller teams that you're naming, but it just makes me sad to see that there's complete silence when we win 4 times in a row, to then fall back to the shouting and the negativism and the 'vattene' and the Lotito bashing, because we have an off-day

And who are to blame for those off-days? And they come pretty damn often these days, don't they? I've allways said that it's the attitude of the players on the pitch that is worrying me, they seem like they lost faith in Rossi, but on the other hand Lotito is saying that Rossi will stay.

Quote :
Believe me, I was watching the match yesterday with pain in my heart, because I couldn't feel nothing from the players, but I don't start shouting at Lotito for that

I was never trashing Lotito for the defeet either, I was trashing our poor defence, but when you dig deeper in the problem, you'll find that, among other things regarding the players attitude, the lack of ideas by Rossi, Lotito have no vision for Lazio. Or maybe he do, but he is not telling anybody. Well, he had a vision of making a stadium for Lazio outside of Rome, but I can't call it a vision.

Quote :
Funny you say this. Sorry to tell you, but it shows that you have no clue whatsoever. If you want more information, or discuss this without tearing this topic apart, please I would be very happy to do so in Private Messages or on MSN. Just let me know.

Please, inform me in PM on this issue.

Quote :
I don't want to fight with you, or with anybody. We are all Lazio here, and it is normal we have discussions, because we're not quite the average, normal club are we. But drop the sarcasm. I was, and am, very disappointed by yesterday's performance, I could not sleep in fact until 4 in the morning and now I have a headache, but that does not mean I will start shouting at everyone and screaming everyone should leave this club. President, coach, players, etc. Is that the solution? Maybe, I don't know, I'm very tired.


I'm not here to fight with anybody either, the purpose of forum is to discuss Lazio, and it's normal that people have different views on things. As long it's a nice conversation it's ok, let's just hope that this topic won't end up in " You are an idiot, you don't know nothjing, I know everything" style.


Quote :
Forza Lazio, la mia Lazio!

Amen to that my brother.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
And who are to blame for those off-days? And they come pretty damn often these days, don't they? I've allways said that it's the attitude of the players on the pitch that is worrying me, they seem like they lost faith in Rossi, but on the other hand Lotito is saying that Rossi will stay.

Pretty damn often these days? We've won four times in a row. I do agree with you that something's wrong, but who are we to say who's to blame exactly. It's very easy to blame a coach, and I guess - in football - he actually is the one to blame. So don't misunderstand me, because I do agree with you.

Quote :
I was never trashing Lotito for the defeet either, I was trashing our poor defence, but when you dig deeper in the problem, you'll find that, among other things regarding the players attitude, the lack of ideas by Rossi, Lotito have no vision for Lazio. Or maybe he do, but he is not telling anybody. Well, he had a vision of making a stadium for Lazio outside of Rome, but I can't call it a vision.

That's where I don't agree, Lotito has had a very good transfer period last summer, so I don't see which vision exactly he's lacking. I think time will tell more about this guy. And again, again, again, please don't think I'm a fan of this man. I'm not. But I don't go shouting he should fuck off whenever something goes wrong. That is the only (negative) thing that has been annoying me.

Quote :
Please, inform me in PM on this issue.

Will do.

Quote :
I'm not here to fight with anybody either, the purpose of forum is to discuss Lazio, and it's normal that people have different views on things. As long it's a nice conversation it's ok, let's just hope that this topic won't end up in " You are an idiot, you don't know nothjing, I know everything" style.

I agree. Wink

Amen to that my brother.[/quote]

Damn right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Today at 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A Call To Unite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Turkey call!
» Is it call Curry Puff or Curry Pok?
» Man attacks kid who killed him on Call of Duty
» XBOX360 - MW3 (Call of Duty)
» What do you call

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: